High School Hooters Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,745 Followers

"Oh my!" gasped Anna, her hand going to her mouth as she stared at his big cock in surprise, the young teenager was well endowed and hard as a rock.

"I'm so hard it hurts," gasped Kelvin, stroking his own cock, "You can't leave my dick like this Miss Smith."

"What do you expect?" said Anna, her eyes still locked on his steel pole.

"Please let me fuck you," moaned Kelvin, he reached out and squeezed her big right breast through her cardigan again.

"No I most certainly will not!" protested Anna, yanking his hand off her boob.

"Please!" groaned Kelvin insistently. Anna noticed the slit of his penis oozing a little precum.

"We can't, I'm your teacher for God's sake!" Anna told him firmly.

"But it hurts so much," Kelvin moaned, "You can't leave me with blue balls like this!"

Anna started a little at Kelvin's mention of blue balls. Back in her high school days she'd gone on a few hot and heavy dates with boys and when they'd tried to get in her panties she never used to let them. Those boys had also tried the blue balls excuse and Anna remembered quite clearly how she'd got them off her case.

"We can't have sex," said Anna, noting the disappointment evident of Kelvin's face as she refused him, "But I'll do something else for you Kelvin." With that Anna knelt in front of Kelvin's chair, sitting back on her heels between his legs. She tentatively reached out with a shaking hand and took hold of the eighteen year olds rigid erection. Kelvin moaned softly as her ever so soft hand enclosed his hard dick. Her pale hand fisted around his cock and she began to stroke him up and down. It felt exquisite, far better than when he played with himself, and he quickly got over his initial disappointment at not getting to fuck the gorgeous relief teacher. Anna's stroking hand increased it's pace, sending shockwaves of pleasure through the young teenager, the sight of his lovely teacher submissively on her knees in front of him, pleasuring his cock almost drove him over the edge, but he wanted more. Kelvin did his best to control himself, thinking about baseball, maths, his ugly uncle, and as many other unerotic images he could conjure.

After about ten minutes he could sense Anna's desperation to get him off and he decided it was time to push things a little further.

"Could you take off your top?" Kelvin asked, "If I could look at your tits it might excite me more."

Anna stopped jerking on his cock and looked up at the teen. "Okay then," she agreed, eager to get this over with quickly in case someone walked in on them. Anna unbuttoned the front of her jersey and shrugged it off her shoulders, beneath she wore a lacy white bra that supported her massive hooters. Anna unfastened her bra without being asked and then her massive tits spill free.

"Oh wow," gasped Kelvin taking in the sight of her naked tits. They were huge, the massive orbs looked even bigger now that they were bare. Kelvin's cock twitched a little as he gazed at the huge melons and the movement prompted Anna to reach back to his cock and resume her stroking. Kelvin moaned as her hand returned to his penis, and he looked down at her, enjoying the way her bare tits jiggled in time with the jerking movements of her hand. He leant forward a bit and reached down to grab her bare tits. Anna started a bit at his touch, but relented to his groping.

"Your hooters feel so big," murmured Kelvin as he squeezed and pinched at the ample expanse of flesh. For almost another five minutes Anna let the teenager play with her big tits while she jerked on his cock as fast as she could manage, by that time her arms was getting quite tired and she wondered if he was going to cum at all. Kelvin, sitting above her was doing his best not to come as he fondled her big jugs, and it wasn't easy, as much as he wanted to prolong this pleasure he knew that very soon he would blow his load.

"Put your mouth over it," Kelvin ordered.

Anna leant closer, her lips merely inches from the jerking tip of his cock, she almost swallowed it on instinct and then remembered what her situation was.

"Suck on my cock miss," urged Kelvin, noticing her hesitation.

"I don't think I should.." mumbled Anna.

"Please!" begged Kelvin, "Just put it in your mouth for a little bit. So I can feel what it's like, I've never done this stuff before."

Anna relented, even though she knew it was a mistake. The buxom secret agent bent over his lap and licked the precum from the tip of his dick. Kelvin's organ twitched at the touch of her tongue and after the initial taste she sucked his whole cock into her mouth.

"Oooooh God!" groaned Kelvin loudly as Anna sucked heavily on his cock, her head bobbing up and down rapidly as her expert cocksucking skills came into play. Kelvin's hands left her tits and he leant back in his chair, grasping the arms for all he was worth. Anna moaned around his shaft and doubled her efforts, the tight noose of her lips feeling incredible around his hard cock. Then Kelvin's whole body jerked in the chair, his dick spasmed as he came in her mouth. Anna sucked eargerly and drank his cum as his hips thrust up against her mouth and he spilled his load into her. The buxom blonde swallowed his seed hungrily, Kelvin in the throes of his climax grasped onto the top of Anna's head and pushed her down into his lap, trying to force as much of his thick cock into her throat as he could. Jet after jet of hot cum burst from his cock and straight into Anna's mouth and she slurped it all down. Anna's hands moved to the shaft of his cock as his hands left her head and she stroked his cock, milking the last of his cum from his dick.

"That was incredible Miss Smith," said Kelvin as Anna lifted her head from his spent manhood.

"This is our secret Kelvin," said Anna, "This can never happen again."

"Okay," nodded Kelvin, at that point he would have agreed to anything.

"I need to speak with your father," said Anna, her thoughts returning to the reason she was there in the first place, "I want to talk to him about this protectiveness you mentioned."

"His driver Dick is supposed to be picking me up afterschool," Kelvin told her, his eyes roaming her body, Anna didn't even notice she was still kneeling topless in front of the boy, "I'm going to visit my friend Webster tonight so you could talk to Dick, I'm sure he'll take you to see my Dad if you want."

"Thank you Kelvin," said Anna. She then leant forward again and sucked his softening cock back into her mouth, cleaning it with her tongue and lips as thanks for his help.

Kelvin reached down and stroked Anna's hair as she worked him over, this was the most incredible day of his life.

to be continued..

Note from the author: I'd just like to give thanks to all the readers who contributed their wonderful ideas after reading the Back In Time story. Whether or not your idea's were used here I really enjoyed what you all wrote. And if I did use your idea I hope I did it justice. More to come in the next few days.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,745 Followers