High School Hooters Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,749 Followers

"What's in here?" she asked, sniffing it suspiciously.

"Nothing Miss Smith, just juice," Jennifer assured her. Jennifer frowned a little, she was suddenly feeling rather flushed and her stomach was doing somersaults.

"Hmmm," murmured Anna doubtfully. She look a sip of the juice and sure enough it tasted fine, "Okay then, you two behave yourselves."

Kelvin breathed a sigh of relief as she moved on her way, Kelvin then turned back to Jennifer who was looking at him with a strange expression. He even noticed her gaze briefly flick down to his crotch. Son of a bitch! It looked as though Webster's magic love potion might be working! Jennifer Love Hewitt was actually checking him out.

"Hey Kelvin," said Jennifer, suddenly overcome by an urge that surprised even her, "Want to come and see my new car?" Jennifer had been given a car by her father last week as an eighteenth birthday present.

"Hell yes!" agreed Kelvin, his dick twitching as he realized Webster's potion had done the trick.

"Let's go then," said Jennifer, standing up and taking him by the hand, leading him off towards the school carpark. During school hours the car's were out of bounds so it was relatively quiet and private. Kelvin, surprised at how well the love herb had actually worked, mutely followed the hottest girl in their school to her car where they both climbed into the back seat.

No sooner had Kelvin closed the door behind him than Jennifer pounced him, her soft body crushing into his and she shoved him back into the seat and started to passionately kiss her. Kelvin's lips locked against hers, his tongue burrowing into her mouth as she kissed him with surprising passion. Kelvin let a hand drop down to squeeze her tight ass through the skirt she wore, then flipping up the back and grabbing her g-string clad ass.

"Oh God!" moaned Jennifer as they broke off their kiss and began to untuck Kelvin's shirt, "I don't know what's come over me, but I want you so much!" Jennifer yanked his shirt up to his neck and bent over him, her tongue flicking across his chest and her whole body undulating with built up lust. Kelvin couldn't believe how well the aphrodisiac worked, it was amazing. Jennifer's wonderful tongue made it's way down Kelvin's flat stomach, briefly dipping into his belly button before she practically ripped open the fly of his pants, sending the button flying across the back seat.

"Oh man," gasped Kelvin as Jennifer frantically scooped his hardened cock out of his underwear and sucked it into her mouth, attacking it with her lips and tongue. Kelvin moaned as Jennifer's head bobbed over his cock, almost taking it as much as Miss Smith had as she all but fucked his cock with her generous mouth. The pleasure was intense, despite the fact he'd fucked Miss Smith less than an hour ago, he found himself close to cumming already. With a grunt he reached down and pulled Jennifer up off his cock, the stiff organ popping free with a smacking noise as Jennifer reluctantly released it from her mouth.

Jennifer breathed deeply, her ample bosom heaving as she sat back on the seat, squirming with lust. She reached up under her skirt and yanked down her panties, staring lustfully at Kelvin the entire time. "I'm gonna ride you like you've never been ridden before," she panted, reaching over to stroke his hard cock.

"Come and get some then," urged Kelvin, enjoying her aggression. Jennifer didn't need to be told twice, she moved forward, straddling the teenager and aiming his erection at her pussy. She let out a scream of pleasure as she lowered herself down onto him, his thick cock filling her clutching womanhood.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, rocking her hips and slowly moving on him. Kelvin immediately reached up and cupped her sizeable tits through her shirt, squeezing them as she ground her hips and rode his cock. Jennifer let out a gasp as Kelvin's hands found her nipples through the clothing and pinched hard on them. She then began to move higher up and down on his cock, bouncing with lust and driving him hard. Kelvin slid his hands up under her shirt and grabbed her bare breasts, kneading them roughly and jerking his own hips upwards to meet her bucking loins.

"Damn!" swore Jennifer, "If I'd known you were suck a good fuck I would have had you months ago!" she gasped, bouncing on his cock. Suddenly she let out a high pitched squeal, her hips bucking wildly as she came. Kelvin's hands dropped from her breasts to her hips as he held her tight while she rode out an amazing orgasm on him.

"Holy shit! That was incredible!" she moaned as she began to come down, her hips slowly their manic pumping, "Did you cum too?" she asked breathlessly.

"Not yet," replied Kelvin, his hands rolling around to grab her ass and squeeze the tight cheeks of her buttocks.

"You like my ass?" she asked, still slowly rocking on him.

Kelvin's hands kneaded her ass, "It's fantastic!"

"You wanna fuck it?" she asked, her voice filled with lust.

"Really?" asked Kelvin in surprise. He'd seen it a couple of times in porno's but didn't think he'd ever get the chance himself. The idea really intrigued him and his cock twitched a little as she mentioned it.

"Yes Kelvin," she breathed, "I want you to fuck me up the ass!" As she spoke Jennifer rose up off him and turned around so that she was on her hands and knees on the car seat, facing away from Kelvin with her ass presented to him.

Kelvin gave a low murmur of lust and got up on his knee's behind the gorgeous teenager. He grabbed hold of her hips, aiming his throbbing shaft at her puckered asshole. His cock was already dripping with precum and pussy juice, so was well lubricated.

"Do it!" urged Jennifer, still overcome with lust from the aphrodisiac she had drunk.

Kelvin let out a gargled grunt of lust as he thrust his cock up into Jennifer's ass, burying the better part of half his shaft up her rear. Jennifer screamed with a mixture of pleasure and pain, burrowing her buttocks backwards to meet his lunge. Kelvin held her hips tightly and rocked against her, pushing his cock deeper and deeper as Jennifer's anal passage relaxed and allowed the deeper penetration of his throbbing penis.

"Oh God!" moaned Kelvin, "You're so tight Jennifer!" he gasped, thrusting against the gorgeous white ass of the pretty student. Jennifer moaned in response and pushed back against him, forcing him further into her, he was now buried to the hilt in the best butt in the school. Kelvin grunted and pumped her hard, bucking wildly as he felt his lust rising and his climax approaching with each lunge. His hips plunged faster as his cock sawed in and out of her, the friction incredible again the steel shaft of his penis. "I'm coming!" moaned the young teenager, slapping his hand across the exposed flank of the pretty woman kneeling in front of him.

"Oh yes!" moaned Jennifer, "Fill me up Kelvin, cum in my ass!" said Jennifer, overwhelmed with raw desire. At that moment, Kelvin twitched, his cock forcing it's way deep inside her and he held it there, this manhood spasming and bursting, cum flooding into Jennifer's bowels. The brunette screamed with her second orgasm, joining Kelvin's moans of climax with her own cries.

Kelvin's mind sped with thoughts as he shot his seed into the incredible ass of Jennifer Love Hewitt. What a day it had been. First Miss Smith's cunt and now Jennifer's ass, his dick had been to heaven twice in one day.

Chapter Three

Anna Nicole Smith strode out of the cafeteria and down one of the hallways of the school. The juice she had drunk was having a funny effect on her, her vision was blurring and her head swimming. Although her reaction from the small sip was nothing like Jennifer's she was still feeling rather horny from the taste of the love potion.

"You okay Miss Smith?" asked a voice suddenly. Anna turned towards the sound and looked through her blurry vision to see Ted, the old black janitor who had tried to ask her out to dinner the day before.

"Oh, it's you Ted," she said, frowning in confusion as her mind did what it could to make sense of her current state.

"Do you need to sit down?" Ted asked her, his voice full of concern.

"Yes," murmured Anna absently, "I think that's a good idea."

"Okay ma'am come with me," said Ted, taking her by the arm and leading her to the large, walk in janitor closet that was Ted's office. He put an arm around the curve of her hip and pulled her close, the side of her breast brushing against his upper arm.

"I don't know what's come over me," mumbled Anna as Ted helped her onto the tatty old couch he kept in his office. As she sat down her skirt rode up her creamy thighs quite a way, but she was too distracted to pull it down.

"Probably the heat Miss Smith," said Ted, eyeing her long legs and the large swell of her full bosom in the blouse she wore.

"Yes," nodded Anna, fanned her hand in front of her face, "You're right again. And please call me Anna," she added. Ted's eyes went wide as Anna unfastened the top two buttons of her blouse to cool off a little. This exposed a little of the upper swells of her generous breasts.

"Would you like a glass of water or something Anna?" asked Ted, noticing her kick off her high heeled shoes. The movement once again attracted his attention to her shapely legs.

"Yes please," nodded Anna, she found herself looking hard at the janitor. He was about a sixty year old black man, yet for some reason she couldn't even begin to explain she felt herself attracted to him. She liked the way he looked at her exposed legs and cleavage, and she noticed the sizeable bulge between his legs. In her experience what they said about black men's packages was 100% true. Anna licked her lips seductively as he got her a glass of water, she then flicked her hair out of her face, both movements were unconsciously aimed to incite the interest of the older black janitor.

As Ted handed the water to the lovely relief teacher her hand slipped and the glass tipped over, spilling it's contents all over Anna's white blouse. She gave a shriek of surprise as the cold water splashed over her chest, instantly soaking the thin cotton and making it almost transparent. Ted's eyes were immediately glued to her chest, where the wet material clung to her ample curves, leaving little to the imagination as his eyes feasted on her large breasts and hard nipples.

"Ahh shit! Sorry," stammered Ted, "Ahh..give me the top and I'll put it over the boiler, should be dry within quarter of an hour."

"Good idea Ted," nodded Anna, sitting forward on the couch and unbuttoning her blouse without a care for modesty. Ted's eyes went wide as saucers as Anna peeled off the blouse, beneath she wore a relatively skimpy bra from which her massive boobs bulged impressively. Anna handed Ted her blouse and then glanced down at her bra which was also soaked. "Oh crap, this is wet as well." Before Ted could say anything further Anna reached behind her and unhooked her bra, peeling the wet lace from her breasts so that she was sitting topless in front of him.

"Oh wow," murmured Ted softly as he took Anna's clothes from her, his eyes never leaving her large naked tits. The janitor licked his lips and moved across the room, hanging her blouse and bra above the water heater.

Anna smiled seductively at the janitor, noticing the swelling between his legs growing even further as he gazed at her topless body. Ted, knowing a great opportunity when he saw one, moved over to the closet door and locked it before heading back over to sit beside the topless teacher on the couch. Anna patted his thigh as he sat down, almost making him jump out of his skin in surprise, Ted's penis was a steel pole.

"Are you still hot?" asked Ted, his eyes dropping to her bare breasts as he spoke.

"Not anymore," said Anna, her hand unconsciously rubbing higher on Ted's leg. Although she didn't realize what she was doing, Ted was painfully aware of the fact her warm hand was only a few inches from his swelling crotch. "In fact I'm feeling much better," said Anna, "Thank you Ted," she continued, her hand edging higher.

"Oh God," groaned the old janitor as Anna's hand slid right up between his legs, cupping the throbbing bulge of his crotch. Anna, overcome by lust at the feel of the sudden trembling package against her palm gave him a squeeze.

"Oh my," breathed Anna, feeling the heat and size of his member. Without another word she reached to his groin with both hands and carefully unzipped the fly of his pants. Ted moaned a little as Anna slipped a soft hand into the front of his pants and reached for his cock. She squeezed the stiffened snake and drew it out of his pants. His huge black cock was fully erect at close to 9 inches. "Oh my," repeated Anna, the aphrodisiac she had accidentally drunk taking over her self control. The topless teacher leaned over Ted's lap and sucked on the large head of his hard cock. "Mmmffth," she mumbled, her mouth full of his cock as her head started to bob over his lap, taking more of his erection into her wet mouth. Ted leaned back on the couch, moaning with pleasure and hardly able to believe what was happening. Here was this sexy, voluptuous young woman sucking his cock, when yesterday she had barely given him the time of day.

Suddenly Anna pulled up from his lap and stood up, "I'm so sorry," she apologized, seeming to realize what she was doing, "I don't know what came over me." Anna started for the door but found it locked.

Ted was immediately on his feet and standing behind her, his cock still poking straight out through his pants, the head smeared with precum and Anna's saliva. "Don't go," he begged, his hands on Anna's waist. Anna leant back against him, her soft ass pressing back against his dick. Ted's hands slid up to grab and squeeze her huge breasts, rolling the massive globes around with his palms. Anna moaned, completely aroused as Ted mauled at her tits.

The janitor gave a groan and then spun her around, pushed her forward towards his desk. Anna's thighs pressed against the edge of the desk and she felt Ted pushing her forward, bending her over the desk.

"I know you want this," he said, tugging her skirt up over her ass, revealing her skimpy bikini panties.

"Yessss!" moaned Anna as Ted ripped down her panties and squeezed the firm cheeks of her ass, "Fuck me with your black cock!"

Ted let out a small whimper of lust and aimed the tip of his cock at her exposed pussy, rubbing the head up and down over her lips and causing Anna's entire body to tremble.

"Shove it in!" gasped Anna, panting with desire.

Ted grunted as he thrust forward with his hips, driving his hard cock deep into Anna's aching cunt. The busty secret agent groaned with satisfaction as his big penis filled her. Ted held her hips and started to pump hard against her, each thrusting motion sending his dick in to the hilt and each withdrawal taking his cock all the way out of her, pleasuring her with the entire 9 inches of his manhood. "Oh fuck yes!" groaned Anna, she wouldn't last long, her curvaceous body was already trembling.

Ted placed one hand on the small of her back to hold her as he aggressively fucked her, bucking hard and deep. His other hand slapped her ass, leaving a pink handprint. "Oh yeah baby," he grunted, driving harder and faster. Anna was gasping, enjoying the animalistic humping the old black janitor was giving her.

"Yes!" screamed Anna loudly, her hips driving back against Ted's pelvic thrusts.

"Yes!" she moaned, the janitors hand slapping down again of her buttocks, his cock surging within her.

"Yes!" she screamed again, her whole body exploding with pleasure as her orgasm hit. Ted continued to thrust back and forth into her as Anna rode her climax, her pussy clutching his erection and her juices flowing. Anna moaned and gasped for air, grinding her nipples into the desk and her hips back against Ted.

Ted, feeling his own orgasm close, pulled out of Anna's pussy. She gasped at the sudden friction and empty feeling. Ted spun her around and pushed her down to her knees. Anna submissively let him lead. The janitor flopped his trembling cock onto her chest, between her mountainous breasts. He reached down and squeezed and seized her massive boobs, pushing them together around his dick, forming a tight sheath. He then began to rock his hips, pumping his penis up and down in the valley of her cleavage, titfucking her. Anna moaned softly with pleasure, enjoying the feeling of his hot, hard cock against her soft tits.

"Here it comes!" warned Ted, squeezing down hard on her tits as his cock slid back and forth between them. He arched his back, shoving his cock hard between her breasts as it trembled and the end spurted his seed. Cum shot up between Anna's ample tits, splashing over her upper chest, neck and chin. The janitor's explosion was huge, extraordinary quantities of hot cum bursting over Anna. Ted released her breasts and leant back, taking his shooting cock in one hand and milking it over her tits. A few more ropes of cum shot directly onto Anna's breasts, leaving her drenched in the stuff. Ted slapped the end of his cock against one breast, then the other, the last few drops of his seed falling on her chest.

"Clean me," ordered Ted, raising the tip of his cum-smeared cock and brushing it across Anna's lips. The secret agent tamely did as she was commanded, parting her lips and letting him push his spent member into her mouth. She sucked softly on the shrinking organ, her tongue fluttering over it's length and lapping up the last traces of sperm. After a few minutes Ted stepped back, his cock popping from Anna's mouth.

"Oh God," murmured Anna, standing up and pulling up her panties from around her ankles where Ted had left them, "I can't believe we just did that."

Ted smiled, watching as Anna pushed her skirt back down over her legs, "You were a good fuck Miss Smith."

"Ahh," stammered Anna, "Thank you Ted." She retrieved her blouse and bra, using a towel to clean the massive amounts of his cum from her breasts and chin before getting dressed.

"Same time tomorrow?" asked Ted as he unlocked the door and let her out.

"We'll see," Anna replied cryptically. With any luck she wouldn't still be at the school tomorrow. What on earth had happened to her, she wondered inwardly. For some reason she had just been overcome with lust. Ted had just been lucky enough to be the owner of the first cock she had encountered.

"Bye Ted," said Anna, heading off to her next class, walking a little funny after the thorough fucking the janitor had given her.

"Bye Miss Smith."

***

Anna finished up her last class a few minutes early and surprised them all by being the first out the door. She quickly made her way to the school carpark, hoping to catch Kelvin Doom before he left, and hopefully without his friend Webster there. She did not want a repeat of their lunchtime activities.

She reached the carpark just in time to see Kelvin climbing into a long white limousine. It was a different vehicle to the one she had seen yesterday and it was not 'Big' Dick Walker behind the wheel. Instead the driver was a stunning blonde in a tight black mini-dress and stiletto heels. The blonde bimbo shut the door behind Kelvin and went into the drivers seat. Could this be the limo of Kelvin's real father Dr Doom?

Anna ran across the school yard, drawing a few stares at her massive, jiggling tits inside her blouse. She jumped in her own car and slammed it into gear, stepping on the accelerator to make sure she didn't lose track of the white limo. Anna smiled with satisfaction as the vehicle went in the opposite direction from where Big Dick had taken her yesterday. (not that she had seen a lot from her point of view in Walker's lap).

The limo drove clear across town to a fair ground of all places. The Ferris Wheel towered above the carpark as Anna pulled her car to a stop about a hundred meters from where the blonde had parked the limousine. Anna's heart sank, Kelvin was obviously just going out for some fun, not to his real father after all.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,749 Followers