High School Hooters Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,749 Followers

"It can't be…" whispered Anna in amazement as she saw the person getting out of the car behind Kelvin. He was a distinguished looking man in an expensive suit, his head was shaven and he had a neatly trimmed goatee. "Dr Doom?" said Anna in surprise.

Sure enough, it was Kelvin's real father that got out of the car behind Kelvin, patting the shapely ass of the blonde chauffeur as she shut the door behind them. Anna, watched as Dr Doom linked arms with the bimbo and the three of them headed for the amusement park.

"Dr Doom taking his son to a Funpark?" Anna muttered to herself. Was she dreaming? Well, no matter what their purpose was, Anna had a job to do. The secret agent locked her car and followed the trio into the park, her mind racing as she tried to decide the best way to take the villain into custody.

Anna closed the gap between them and was about to make her move when the three of them suddenly went onto a ride. It was some Ghost-boat ride, where boats floated slowly around through dark tunnels and fake ghosts and the like would jump out at them. The highschool kids nicknamed it as 'Lovers Tunnel' for the ride was slow and long enough to make out on. Anna noticed with a smile to herself that Kelvin stole a grope of the buxom chauffeurs lovely ass while she climbed onto the boat. He certainly was a frisky young fellow, Anna had to give him that.

"Aww man," moaned Kelvin as the blonde bimbo and his father started hugging and kissing on the boat beside him. They had done this a number of times in the past and Kelvin always made a show of hating it, not that it stopped his father of course. In reality Kelvin got a kick out of it. While his father kissed and groped whatever young woman he brought along they were always too sidetracked to notice Kelvin's own busy hands. Dr Doom had his tongue down the blonde's throat and a hand up her skirt and between her legs as they kissed. Kelvin meanwhile reached sideways and grabbed the blonde's lovely looking ass. As he slipped a hand up under her skirt and stroked her g-string clad posterior he couldn't help but be reminded of earlier that day when he'd fucked Jennifer Love Hewitts sexy ass. Kelvin felts his crotch harden for a third time that day. He slipped his hand up the blonde drivers side and around to cup and squeeze her big tits, reminded of Miss Smith's big ones. It's been quite a good few days, he through to himself as he groped the ample melon.

Anna caught off guard by the quick change in direction of Dr Doom hurried to get into the boat that followed Doom's boat. It had already started moving when Anna reached the top of the stairs so she pushed past the ticket collector and made a run for the boat. To her dismay the boat was already occupied.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked whoever was inside, leaning down towards the window of the boat's door.

Inside the second boat a guy and his girlfriend were already in a heated makeout session. As soon as they had got into the boat the gorgeous brunette had stripped off her shirt and she was already on her knees in front of her boyfriend, deep throating his cock while he leaned over and played with her bare tits. At the sound of Anna's voice he turned in surprise at the window, seeing nothing but Anna's enormous breasts, swelling against her tight white blouse. Not having to think twice opened the door and encouraged Anna inside, all the while the brunette diligently continued sucking him off, never once pausing.

As soon as the door opened Anna leapt inside, peering through the window to make sure Dr Doom's boat was still in sight. She then looked to see who she had joined in the boat and almost screamed in surprise as she saw the semi-naked woman giving her boyfriend and mind-blowing blow job. Anna gasped aloud, staring in surprise at the gorgeous, well endowed girl, submissively on her knees in front of the man. He was rather plain looking, nothing spectacular, leaving Anna to briefly wonder why the sensational brunette was so passionately swallowing his cock.

"Get your clothes off if you want to stay," said the man.

"I don't…" Anna began to protest as the guy dropped a hand to the top of the brunette's head, guided her faster and deeper over his penis.

"If you want to stay you have to join us," said the man, somehow sensing Anna's desperation.

Anna nodded, still distracted as she continually glanced to watch Dr Doom's boat, not really caring what was happening in her boat.

"Get them off or get off!" repeated the man. Anna snapped her attention back to the boat and realized she would be best to keep the man happy if she wanted to stay on Dr Doom's tail. Anna quickly obliged and stripped down to her thong.

Keeping his cock deep in the brunette's hot mouth the man shuffled closer to Anna, reaching out to grab her ample tits. As he eagerly mauled them Anna glanced down at the woman between his legs and realized why she was doing what she was doing. The man was hung like a horse. It was a little hard to judge as his dick spent most of it's time in the woman's mouth, but Anna guessed he was at least a foot long if not bigger, and he was thick too. The man had one of the most beautiful cock's Anna had ever seen and she felt herself actually getting turned on as she stared at his giant cock and he played with her tits. Anna watched in awe as his busty brunette girlfriend pulled the cock all the way out of her mouth and then bobbed forward, swallowing the entire stiffened pole in one motion.

As Anna's eyes were glued to the show between his legs, then guy leant forward to suck on one of her nipples, his hands squeezing and pinched at her big breasts the whole time. "You've got a great rack babe," he said, then returned his hungry mouth to her nipple. After a moment more he pulled the brunette up off his cock, "Jenn, why don't you let our new friend here have a turn?"

The brunette looked up at Anna, seeing her for the first time as she had been so caught up in the man's big cock. She gave Anna a look of jealousy as she slid his thick organ from between her lips. While Anna went to her knees beside Jenn, the brunette gave the tip of the massive penis a brief kiss goodbye then dropped down to work on his balls as Anna took hold of the limb-like cock in her soft hand. Anna paused for a moment, holding his big cock and staring at it with hunger. Whether it was a lingering side effect of the aphrodisiac she had drunk earlier, or just the sight of the massive cock, either way Anna was as horny as hell. She leant forward and began licking the bulbous head of his cock in a swirling motion while she jacked his broad shaft with both hands. The man reached down with a grunt of desire and grabbed the back of Anna's head, tugging her forward as his hips surged up off the boat's seat, eager to bury his cock in this gorgeous blondes throat. Anna submitted her mouth to him, letting him slide his huge cock in between her succulent lips, along her tongue and right into the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck yes!" groaned the man, holding her head firmly and pumping it up and down on his shaft a couple of times. After a few moments he pulls her up off his shaft.

"I wanna fuck your tits!" he told the two busty beauties on their knees before him, worshipping his cock. He immediately pulled Anna closer, Jenn retreating from his balls as he stuck his hard cock between Anna's ample tits.

Dr Doom completely forgotten for a moment, Anna squeezed her massive tits together and pumped them rapidly over his cock, doing her best to get him off as she wanked his dick with her pillow-like breasts. She bent over as her large melons worked his cock, licking the throbbing head each time it appeared at the top of her deep cleavage.

After a few moments of using Anna's giant funbags he stopped her and pulled Jenn in between his legs. Anna crawled back as he nestled his cock between the lovely brunette's equally ample boobs. Jenn went wild, mashing her tits onto his shaft as she licked at his cockhead, swirling it in her sucking mouth while her fleshy jugs rubbed his cock. The man, sensing his impending explosion pulled Jenn up onto his lap. Jenn straddled his big dick, facing towards Anna and letting out a low moan as she lowered herself down onto him. Anna immediately darted forward as Jenn began to ride the man's impressive organ, bending between his legs to lap at his bouncing testicles while he thrust up at Jenn's pussy. Anna worked her way upwards over Jenn's sensational body, grabbing her big tits and mauling them as she licked on her hard nipples.

Suddenly the brunette arched her back, grinding her chest into Anna's sucking mouth as she was flooded by an intense orgasm. The guy let her ride it out on his cock for a few moments before her lifted her off him. "You're turn now blondie," he said to Anna as the secret agent helpfully removed her g-string, eager to get what Jenn had just received.

Anna straddled the guy's legs, preparing to mount him just as Jenn had done, but he had other plans entirely. As she lowered herself down towards him he aimed his cock further back, the organ, slick with Jenn's juices plunged into Anna's ass. The blonde agent let out a lust-filled moan as he jammed his penis all the way into her ass. Anna, amazed she had been able to take the big dick in her ass groaned with pleasure. At the same time Jenn quickly found Anna's pussy, her tongue licking hungrily at Anna's cunt. The man took hold of Anna's hips and started thrusting up against Anna's ass, lifting her up and bouncing her on his cock with each lunge.

"Oh my!" gasped Anna, fucking back against him. One of his hands rose up from her hip to squeeze a huge breast. Anna's own hand moved to her other breast, squeezing and massaging as she rode his stiff pole. Anna was on the brink of orgasm as the man started moaning, his cock thrusting harder than ever. He grunted and slammed her all the way down onto his long cock, sending Anna over the edge. His cock tightened and burst, spurting shot after shot of cum into Anna's rectum. As Anna's own orgasm clutched her he seemingly shot a gallon of cum into her ass. Their joint orgasm spent, Anna felt him lean back on the seat, his cock softening slightly.

Anna lay her weight back on the man for a moment, then lifted herself up off him. Anna, suddenly remembering her mission glanced through the front window of the gently rocking boat to check on Dr Doom. To her surprise she saw the three of them clambering out of the boat onto a stone ledge Anna hadn't even spotted.

"Shit! They're on the move!" said Anna as she saw them disappear through a door there.

Anna leant over and passionately kissed Jenn, who was lying exhausted on the floor of the boat. Her tongue darted briefly into Jenn's mouth and Anna gave the brunettes breasts a quick squeeze. Just as their boat was nearing the ledge, Anna gave the big dicked man a hungry kiss goodbye, sucking his soft cock briefly into her mouth before she leapt off onto the ledge, leaving her clothes in the boat. She left the pair in the boat exactly how she had found them, Jenn having taking over from where Anna left, slurping his hardening penis into her warm mouth.

Anna meanwhile crept up to the door, pleased that all the noises from the ghosts and other machinery would mask her approach.

"Well, here goes nothing," she told herself, readying for action. Taking a deep breath Anna yanked the door open and burst into the room on the otherside.

Inside was a small office that Dr Doom obviously used as a secret base of operations. The opposite wall was filled with monitors that were all currently blank, and he had a small desk not far from the entry. Kelvin was sitting on the opposite side of the office, reading a magazine while Dr Doom was talking to someone on the telephone. His blonde assistant was on her knees under Dr Doom's desk, sucking dutifully on his cock. She gave a start as the naked secret agent burst into the room and almost bit his dick off.

"Agent Hooters!" exclaimed Dr Doom in surprise, Anna was herself a little surprised that he recognized her.

"Miss Smith?" said Kelvin, equally surprised. Both him and his father looked at each other in confusion, surprised that they recognized the naked woman.

"Kill her Michelle," Dr Doom said to his assistant as she sat up, wiping the smear of his precum from her lips.

"With pleasure," replied the buxom blonde, standing up and starting towards Anna. Kelvin watched on in stunned surprise as his father's drive moved to attack his science teacher.

"I am going to enjoy watching you die Agent Hooters," said Dr Doom, zipping up his fly and leaning back in his chair to enjoy the show.

"Don't count on it Dr Doom!" retorted Anna, sizing up her opponent. At that moment Michelle lashed out with a kick, her stiletto heeled shoe whipping out in a wide arc towards Anna's face. The secret agent swayed backwards out of range of the vicious kick, then countered with one of her own, her foot jabbing out at Michelle's stomach. The blonde gasped as Anna kicked the air out of her lungs. Agent Hooters then leapt forward, making the most of her advantage, slamming her fist into Michelle's jaw and sending her reeling backwards. A series of quick jabs then dropped Michelle like a rock.

"Bitch!" yelled Dr Doom, his voice filled with rage at the ease in which Anna had dispatched his bodyguard. The villain snatched up a long bladed knife from his top drawer and tackled the naked secret agent. Anna managed to catch his wrist in one hand as the knife swung towards her throat, but she lost her balance in the process, the two of them falling to the floor.

Kelvin watching on, his eyes wide with fear as his father wrestled with his teacher, the woman who he'd fucked only hours earlier. Dr Doom, the stronger of the two managed to get himself on top so that he was straddling Anna's torso, pinning her to the ground. He had the knife pointed down at her throat, only stopped by her hands desperately clinging to his wrists and trying to stop him. Grunting with exertion Dr Doom started to apply all his weight and strength down on the knife, trying to pin Anna to the ground with it. Anna cried out as she felt herself weakening, but she desperately fought back, keeping the knife inches from her soft neck.

"Help me son!" called out Dr Doom to Kelvin who had stood up, trying to see if he could stop them.

"No Kelvin!" cried out Anna frantically, "Do the right thing, you know your father is a villain."

Kelvin snatched up a heavy paper weight from his fathers desk, it was made of solid rock. Kelvin stood over the pair, the rock raised as he hesitated, unsure what to do.

"Kill her!" yelled his father, grunting and pushing down harder on the knife.

Anna, almost overcome could barely speak as she tried to keep the knife away, "No Kelvin, please."

"Do it!" yelled his father angrily.

And then Kelvin acted. He dashed down with the rock with all his strength. The heavy paper weight slammed into the back of his father's skull, immediately knocking him out and sending him sprawling across the room.

Anna closed her eyes and breathed a deep sigh of relief.

"Are you okay Miss Smith?" asked Kelvin, looking down at the naked secret agent with concern.

"Oh yes Kelvin," she said, sitting up, "Yes I am Kelvin." With that she clutched him tight and hugged him into her bosom. Kelvin happily allowed his face to be clutched to Anna's ample tits, who said the bad guys always got the girls?

Epilogue

Anna Nicole Smith walked boldly into the adult shop, ignoring the lustful gazes the handful of men there shot her way. She was dressed in a skimpy black dress that was slit up both sides all the way to her hips, displaying most of her long, sleek legs. The neckline of the gown plunged incredibly low, almost to her belly button. It left her ample boobs mostly bare, coming a few millimeters short of exposing her nipples.

As per her instructions, Anna went straight to the back of the shop where there was a line of viewing booths for adult movies. Anna went to the booth right at the end of the line where the information was supposed to be waiting for her.

She gingerly took a seat in the booth and deposited a few quarters into the coinbox. A movie started up on the screen in front of her that depicted a large breasted blonde on her hands and knees sucking a well endowed black cock. The black man clutched the blondes hair tightly and was fucking her face with some force, causing her big tits to jiggle enticingly. Anna ignored the movie and looked around the booth for a sign of the information.

The booth was empty, the only distinguishing feature was a hole about half way up the wall. Anna peeked through and found herself looking at the lower half of a man. He had his pants down around his ankles and was stroking his erect penis.

"Do you have the information?" Anna whispered through the hole. The man jumped in surprise and looked down at her, peering through the hole. Anna frowned, this was all rather strange, but she had been told the information would be waiting in this booth.

The man grunted something that Anna didn't quite catch and then pushed his erect penis straight at the whole. Anna jerked her head back in surprise as he jabbed it through the hole, almost poking her in the eye.

He remained like that for a moment, his hard cock jutting through the hole and Anna just staring at it in surprise, not sure what to do.

Anna then heard another insistent grunt from the man and knew what he wanted. The buxom secret agent gingerly reached up and took hold of the man's cock, gently stroking it a few times and causing him to emit a satisfied groan.

"This had better be good information," Anna sighed, leaning forward and sucking on the end of his hard cock. It was a strange sensation, eagerly sucking on this disembodied cock that jutted through the wall, her mouth bobbing over the organ, thrusting it deeper and deeper between her wet lips. Anna pulled off and licked her tongue all over the head, lapping up the first drops of precum and then swirling her tongue along the underside of the shaft.

The man gave another grunt of pleasure as Anna took hold of the shaft and sucked throbbing head deep between her lips. The man bucked a little against the wall, his cock plunging deeper into her throat, but the wall stopped him from really fucking her mouth. Anna made up for this however, attacking his cock with her velvety mouth, sucking furiously and sliding her lips rapidly up and down the hard shaft. The man moaned loudly from the other side of the wall and Anna could tell he was close. Her lips retreated to the end of his cock and she sucked heavily as her hand rapidly stroked the shaft, jerking him off into her mouth.

There was a sudden strangled yelp as the man's cock spurted, his hot cum shooting straight into Anna's throat as she swallowed rapidly. The man groan and his cock jerking, rope after rope of his seed bursting over Anna's tongue.

"Hmmm," moaned Anna as she drank the last few spurts down, her tongue them lapping over his cock and cleaning him.

"Oh God that was good," groaned the man as she released his spent cock from her mouth.

"Okay, now the information," said Anna.

"What?" replied the man, zipping up.

"The information!" insisted Anna, a little angrily. She had just sucked his cock, the least he could do was tell her where the information was.

"Don't know what you mean," shrugged the man, he then turned and left the booth.

Anna swore and stepped out of her own booth, grabbing the man and demanded he tell her the information.

"What are you talking about lady?" he asked her innocently.

Then Anna's face went pale, she suddenly recognized the man in front of her. It was the same fellow who had posed as Gary Baylor in the Topless Bar a few days earlier. And once again he had gotten a free blowjob out of her.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,749 Followers