High School Hypnotism Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zazbek
Zazbek
266 Followers

She decided. "Let's try. This is getting to be too hard, and any help I can get would be a really good thing. So, what do I need to do?"

I turned out the lights in the room except for the lamp above her head, and started talking to her. I had her focus on the tip of a pencil, and after a few moments, she was lightly transfixed. A few moments later, she was under pretty deeply, and I was able to take her quickly deeper with some simple suggestions. At that point, I gave her the suggestion to sleep again at my signal, and then I woke her up. "How do you feel?"

She stretched a bit. "About the same. Was I under? Did it work?"

"Let's find out," I said, and gave her the signal. She collapsed back into a trance, and I was sure that I had her. I worked her deeper then, and then started to give her suggestions about her knee. I told her that the pain would get less and less every time I put her under, and gave her a key word to say when the pain got too bad to take. I worked to reinforce that suggestion, telling her that the pain was already lessening,

and that the key word would always work. I also told her that she wanted to return to her sport very badly, and that she needed to lose the weight and get into shape. Then I told her that losing weight would help the knee get better quicker, as there would be less weight it would have to bear. Just before I awakened her, I told her to forget what I had said, went back over the key word, and then woke her up. "Ok, Jennie, we need to try something to see how good a subject you are. I'd like you to say the word 'prestidigitation'. Repeat it after me."

She did. "How do you feel?" She paused, eyes seemingly blank for a moment, and then said "It doesn't hurt as much, Lee. It doesn't!" She sat up a bit, and felt the

joint. "I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself, thinking about how bad it hurt and watching Judy Garland to take my mind off of it. But this is better. This is lots better." She smiled at me shiningly. "God, Lee. Thank you. Oh God. This is so much better."

We talked for a while longer, maybe the longest time we had ever talked at one sitting. For the first time, she saw me as something other than her little brother, and I saw her as something other than a pain in the ass. Just before she went upstairs to bed, I put her under again. I couldn't resist. I told her that she should tell her teammates about how much my knowing hypnosis was helping her recover from her injuries. I did

this for two reasons. I wanted some more subjects to practice on, and having her round up some from her team was a good way to get them. And since there was no way I was going to take sexual advantage of my sister, I was going to have to get my kicks elsewhere.

In the weeks ahead, that would work better than I had hoped for. Anyway, after that suggestion, I woke her up and she went up to bed. A few minutes later, I got a call from Tari, who wanted to know if she could come over for a while. It was about nine, and was kind of late, but I said she should come over anyway. My parents were pretty cool about visitors, and they went to bed early.

About twenty minutes later, Tari arrived, wearing a tube top and a very short skirt. We went downstairs, and before she could jump me, I put her quickly under.

I told her that showing herself off to me would make me very happy, and that what made me happy would make her happy. I told her that pleasing me would please her, and that the more pleased I was the more pleased she would be. I told her that she should be agreeable to the sorts of things I wanted to do sexually, and that she could think up new things to her heart's content.

One quick thing. You may have noticed that I have generalized the sorts of things I told my subjects. I've done that on purpose, because I truly believe that there are any number of seriously unscrupulous bastards out there who would get ideas about stuff that I would rather not let them have. I can't stop them from most of the shit they pull, but I can keep from helping them learn new tricks.

As for the rest of you, it's mostly in the books, if you want to bother to learn. I know what I am, but I'm not too sure about YOU.

Anyway, when I woke her back up, she stepped across the room, put on

Boston's first album and started to dance to "More Than A Feeling." She moved slowly

at first, tracing her body with her hands, then started to move her fingers between her legs and over her breasts. She turned, looked back over her shoulder, and then bent over, showing how short the skirt and how tight her bottom was. She also showed that she had no underwear. She started to spread her legs out, and she reached back and held her pussy open with her fingers, then stood up, turned, and looked at me with what can only be called hunger in her eyes. She traced her chest with her hands, then

smoothly pulled down her tube top, revealing her pert little breasts. She pinched her nipples into full attention, and when she turned to tease me a little with her bottom, I found the buzzer in my pocket let it sound three sharp times. Each one seemed to strike her like a slap on the ass, and she staggered where she was, controlled herself, then stripped her clothes off and stared at me.

"Would you play with yourself for me," I asked. "That would be so damn hot."

She smiled widely, then sank to the floor, spread her legs widely, and began to work her pussy with her fingers. She watched me for the longest time as she played, until she was so ready to cum that she couldn't focus. When she closed her eyes and had both hands working things, I stepped over to her, unzipped my pants, and put my dick up to her face. She spotted it as her eyes lolled open, and she grasped it with one hand, pulled it to her mouth, and began to lick and suck for all she was worth. I felt

it go down the back of her throat, and then she coughed and I withdrew. She dragged her eyed back open just in time to see me preparing to spear her pussy. She cried out as I entered her, and held on like she was drowning. She started cumming almost immediately, writhing beneath me and twisting her head from side to side. I pulled her legs up over her body so I could drive in as deeply as possible. She was staring me in the eyes, almost begging for release. I kept it up until I completed, and we lay there with me inside her for a while, catching our breath.

I had to put her under again to suggest to her that she was tired and needed to go home, or I'm pretty sure she'd have been ready for another go almost immediately. As it was, I needed time to think, to plan. This was going to be good; I just had to make sure I did it all right.

Zazbek
Zazbek
266 Followers
12