High School Hypnotism Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Personally, I thought it was a very good idea that she had taken it on herself at that point. I wasn't quite sure what to do with the whole virginity thing, but figured that if she had problems with her hymen tearing, she would be first to know and could stop immediately. Before she got me completely wedged inside of her, I came to my senses, got a condom out of my nightstand and had her put it on me. She seemed happy to have the protection, and after a bit of fiddling around to get herself situated properly, she dropped her weight down atop my dick, which punched inside her sharply. She cried out a little, and when I asked her if things hurt, she said they did a bit, but it was feeling better. She started moving slowly at first, checking out the way things felt, apparently. As she became convinced it would not hurt much, she started to bounce away like crazy. She was almost frighteningly tight and slick, and I thought in one fleeting moment that it was good I'd already climaxed once, or I'd be a goner here in quick order.

She had one arm under her tits to support them as she bounced and ground against me, and when she slowed at one moment, apparently tiring in the hips, I flipped her over and began plowing away at flank speed. She began panting and moaning, getting louder, seemingly, with each passing moment. She threw her legs around my back, her arms around my shoulders and her tits up against my face. I licked and nibbled at her boobs while continuing my rhythm into her little box. All at once, she let loose a curious little whine, high pitched and warbling, and then she nearly crushed me with her legs and arms. I glanced at her eyes, and they were rolled back in her head. She was cumming shatteringly.

I kept stroking away, feeling the pressure build in back of my dick. I was getting ready to fire away when I realized she was nearly ready to cum again. I held myself back slightly, trying to let her catch up, and when I bazooka-ed into her tight little quim, she cried out and came again.

We slowed out movements to a crawl, then stopped, holding each other. After a moment, she began to notice that things down there were a little sore, so I carefully pulled out and she skipped off to shower. I cleaned things up around the family room, then got in with her and washed her back. We kissed for a bit, then got dried off. As we dried, just for the hell of it, I triggered her and she fell into a trance. It became very apparent that she had been hypnotized. After some questioning, it was also apparent that she had very much wanted to get laid, if not ravaged, and had tried to set things up appropriately.

The part I never could get straight was whether she had been in a trance the whole time, or had roused herself to go after what she wanted. I didn't worry about it much. Instead, I made sure that I could get her back under when I wanted, gave her a suggestion to mitigate the pain in her pussy, made sure that she only remembered what I wanted her to remember, and woke her up. We finished dressing and she left to go home to dinner.

I found myself falling asleep at the dinner table. Jess was watching me closely, and had a big grin on her face when she could catch my eye. I was fuck-foundered, and needed some time off from the wars to recover. I went to bed about 9:00 pm and fell instantly to sleep.

Some time later, something awoke me. I looked around into the darkness, not seeing anything much, then looked at the clock. 2:00 am. Way too early to be up, way too late to be active. I laid back and closed my eyes, then realized there was someone in the room. I turned over, looked at my desk, and Jess was sitting there in her bath robe, watching me sleep.

"Hey, Jess."

"Hey, Lee."

"What's up? Can't sleep?"

"No. Not really. I was just feeling kind of lonely and everyone's asleep. I came in here and felt a little better. Hope you don't mind."

I got up on one elbow. "I don't mind. Are you ok?"

She rocked back a little. "Yeah. Pretty much. I've just been doing a lot of thinking."

"What about?"

"You sure? It's pretty early."

I smiled. It wasn't so dark that she couldn't see it. "Not a problem. I'm already awake."

She shook her head. " I just…I've just been thinking a lot about things, Lee. About us, and…" She tossed her hair back, pulled her legs in towards her body and circled her knees with her arms. "I'm just having a problem with something, and you're the only one I can talk to." She paused, false started a couple of times, then went on. "I've been having these incredibly vivid dreams lately. Very sexy, very sexual. I don't know what to do with them."

"Why? I'd think you just enjoy them and clean up the bed if you have to in the morning."

"Ick. Girls don't do that." She threw a paperback at my head, which I ducked. "The problem is who I'm having the sex with. In my dreams."

I waited, and I was pretty certain what she'd say, but I waited anyway.

"Lee, I keep having these dreams about you and me. God, there, I said it!" She ducked her head, held onto it with her hands on either side. "I know it's not real, but my God. There's one dream in particular. Want to hear it?"

I did. So, apparently, did my dick. As noted before, I never could talk any sense into it.

"Can I sit there with you? I really need to be held right at the moment."

So there she sat with my arms around her. I carefully kept my prong away from her body and stroked her hair.

She turned to face me. "Lee, the most vivid dream is one where you're taking a shower and I come in and make love to you. Even now, I can't help it. It's so incredibly sexy to me. I just…" She moved her face in closer to mine. "Does it sound sexy to you? Does it?"

I tried to say something innocuous. Too late. She had me in a lip lock that was absolutely unbelievable, and had her robe off and me on my back in seconds. She was on top of me, searching in my sweat pants for my dick, and when she found it filled to the point of painful twitching, she slurped it into her mouth and started swirling and sucking.

She was incredible, and she was driving me quite completely insane. My only recourse was to flip around and get my hands (and tongue) onto her clit. This took a bit of doing, as she had plans she was trying to stick to, but in a moment, we were joyfully 69ing and making happy little noises. I could feel her thighs tense up, and she almost jumped off of the bed and got herself settled into another attack. She threw herself on me, pushed me up inside her, and we lay there on our sides blissfully moving to the music only we could hear.

We drifted from position into position, me leading sometimes, and sometimes she led. At one point, I glanced at the clock in passing and realized that we had been making love for something in the area of an hour and a half. There just didn't seem to be any compelling reason to climax, and it felt so damn good to just stay attached to each other.

We finally came, almost at the same time, clutching each other and looking into each other's eyes. It felt so damn nice to just hold each other at that point, and only the prospect of our parents walking in and seeing us twisted up in sex soiled sheets got us up and active.

She showered first while I cleaned up the room a bit, and then I cleaned off. When I came back out, she was sitting on the bed, wrapped in her robe, looking at me closely. "Lee? Would you answer something for me? Please be honest." I said ok, sure or some such thing. She went on. "That dream I had, the two of us in the shower. That wasn't a dream, was it?" I didn't say anything, and she nodded. "I thought it was too vivid. So why did you hypnotize me?"

"Jess, I just got worried. I was afraid for you, for us. I love you, and the last thing I would ever do is hurt you. And I was pretty sure that you would end up hurt if we became lovers."

"Lee. You have to trust me. You have to trust my love for you. I do love you, you know."

"I know, Jess. I love you, too. I'm in love with you. This is just so damn confusing."

She shook her head. "We can't have secrets between us. That was a secret, Lee. It could have come back and hurt us both very badly, so let's not do that anymore. We have to be honest with each other. So be honest with me now. Do you want me? Do you want to be with me, make love to me?"

I thought for a scant second. "I can't think of anything that is more important to me, Jess."

"Then let's just love each other and take care of each other. We have something pretty special, so let's not screw it up. Ok?"

Which was my cue to grab her and hold her tight. We held on into the night, and she went back to her room when my alarm went off.

I lay there in the darkness, thinking, thinking. I knew I wanted her more than anything. I also knew that I was enjoying the hell out of the other girls I was screwing, and I even thought I was doing them some good.

There had to be a way for me to have it all. Just had to.

Here ends Part 3.