High School Life Ch. 02

Story Info
May flashes Jehovah's Witnesses, then at the pool.
2.9k words
4.1
73.8k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanialus
Sanialus
319 Followers

School had just gotten out for spring break, and May's father had just left town for the week on a work trip. She decided to kick her week of freedom off with a bang, and some exhibitionism as well.

Getting out of bed, May relished in the sunshine being cast across her large breasts. She got out of bed, and headed nude to the shower. Letting the water cascade down her supple body, she slowly relished her coming week. Anticipating the fun was very enjoyable, and she took a nice, long shower, loving every minute

Getting out of the shower, she toweled off. However, as she was drying her hair, she heard the doorbell right from downstairs. May decided to show off her body a little, and get a jump on her exhibitionist plans. She grabbed her smallest towel, and wrapped it around herself. It barely came to her nipples, and almost left her pussy exposed. The bottom of her butt was exposed.

She dashed downstairs, and opened the door just in time, as they turned to try the next house. There stood two well dressed men, one in his twenties, the other in his forties. Both wore suits, and held packets.Jehovah's Witnesses, May thought, as she mentally rolled her eyes.

While the younger man gaped at her (lack of)dress, the older stood unfazed, and asked, "Ma'am, would you like to hear the good word of our Lord Jesus?"

Seeing her chance, she replied, "Sure! Come on in."

She twirled around, letting them see part of her ass as she walked into her home. They followed, the younger of the pair still rapt. May led them into the living room, where they sat down. "Can I get you two anything?" she asked.

"I think we're fine, thank you." the older man replied.

"Oh, it's no trouble at all! I'll just get you some water, then." May replied, as she turned around and gave them another great view of her butt.

She went into the kitchen, and poured them two glasses of water, putting them on a tray. While there, she pulled her towel up a little ways; from the angle the sitting men were at, they would be able to see barest glimpse of her now-wet pussy. She pushed the back of the towel up over her ass, so her entire butt would be on display for the men. She returned carrying the tray, no doubt flashing her pussy at them a bit. She walked over to their side of the coffee table to set her tray down, and bent over, giving them a near-perfect view of her ass. May heard a gasp from the younger man, and terse silence from the older, who clearly did not approve. She then sat down in between them on the couch, which was really made for two, instead of across the table. "So, tell me what you're here to tell me." she said.

The older man began his spiel, trying to convert her to his church, while the younger jumped in occasionally to elaborate or support his peer. However, he seemed very distracted by her towel, which she was letting slowly ride up her legs, revealing more and more of her luscious thighs. After a few minutes, both men were trying to hide obvious boners, which was quite ineffective. The younger man kept shifting, trying to get his hard-on into a less blatant position. During one such movement, May deftly thrust the edge of her towel under where he would sit, and he sat down on the corner of it. Soon, they finished their drinks, and May said, "Here, let me take those away for you."

She stood up quickly, and her towel was jerked off of her and trapped under the younger man. However, she managed to catch it, and clasped it to her chest. It pulled her over, and she fell onto the young man, landing on his lap. "Oh, dear! I'm so sorry, sir." May exclaimed as she subtly ground her uncovered ass into his crotch. "You know, I think I'll just take those back later." she said with a chuckle.

She remained seated on the younger man's lap, while the other person continued preaching, though he was somewhat flustered. The young man's cock was rock hard under her, but she continued subtly grinding him. After a while, she insidiously took hold of his hands, and slowly guided them up onto her boobs. At first he resisted, but no one could resist her wonderful tits. She eventually got him to keep his hands there without her support, much to the chagrin of the older man, who was glaring daggers at his companion, but kept his speech going. Soon, wanting more, she moved his hands under her towel, and let him grope her naked orbs. The older Jehovah's Witness raced through the rest of his speech, and proclaimed, "Alright, I think it's time for us to go."

The younger guiltily replied, "Er... Yes, I guess it is..."

"Well, if you must..." May replied coyly.

She stood up, clutching her towel to her self, giving the men another unrestricted view of her backside. With her back to the pair, she re-wrapped her towel, wearing it far too high. While it now covered almost all of her boobs, it only fell to her belly button, so her pussy and ass were entirely exposed. She feigned not noticing, and began to lead the men to the door. The older one said, "Um.. Ma'am... Your towel... You're not exactly... Um.... You may want to fix your towel!" he said haltingly.

May looked down, and said, "Oh! You can see my entire pussy! Well, it's a good thing you two are good Christians, eh? I know you're not going to look at me or anything."

With this she turned her back to them again, and undid her towel. This time she tied it far too low, so it only rose to her belly button this time. She turned back to them, exposing her large tits to their feasting eyes, and said, "Alright, that's fixed! Sorry about that, this towel is a tad small..."

"Umm... Madam... Your big... I mean, your breasts are a little... Exposed..." the older man again honorably tried to tell her.

May looked down again, and, acting startled, said, "Oh dear! So they are! Just what am I going to do with this towel? It's getting ridiculous! I'm going to dash upstairs and change, if you don't mind. You two can wait here."

She untied her towel, and dropped it to the floor in front of them. She walked upstairs, fully nude, being sure to give her ass a little wiggle on the way up. She went into her room.Let's see... What should I wear... Teehee!she thought. She decided to go with merely a simple thong, and no top.

As she returned downstairs, she could feel their eyes eating up her new outfit. She walked over to them, and said, "Thank you for tolerating my towel... I really should throw it out! It's much too small."

"No problem, ma'am. I quite enjoyed our time here," the younger man said, earning him a glare from the other.

"Yes, we thank you for your time," the older one said.

May led them to the door, and hugged the younger man as she said goodbye. His hands went to her ass, getting in a last grope before he left. As they were walking down the steps, she waved goodbye, jumping a little, making her boobs bounce.

Her week was off to a good start!

-----

It was noon my this time. May decided that she would visit the pool, as it offered great opportunities for flashing. She threw on some shorts and a t-shirt, and packed her bag with a beach towel and her bikini. She went out to the car, and threw her stuff in.

She drove to the pool, which was nearly full; she could hardly find a place to park. Finally, she found a spot, and went inside and paid.

May decided to head into the men's locker room, and start her trip entertainingly. She walked into the men's room, which, to her surprise, was strangely empty. She giggled as she decided to change in here. Setting down her things on a bench, she quickly stripped off her clothes, and walked over to the showers.

Little did she know, The men's varsity swim team from her high school was coming to practice today, even though it was spring break. As she turned on the water, the door opened, and she heard a whole bunch of men coming into the room.Eep! I left my bag and clothes all the way back there! I'll have to hide somewhere...she thought. She dashed to the bathroom, and went into a stall. Just her luck, she picked the one without a lock. She couldn't go to a different one either, as a few boys were standing outside, and would see her. May sat quietly on the toilet, hiding, hoping none of them would come in.

She could hear them leaving. Most had showered and dressed, and gone into the pool, and the last few were finishing up now. The last of them left, and she waited a few minutes to be sure, before she opened the door and emerged. She walked back to her clothes, glad that she escaped exposing herself to 20 of her schoolmates. However, as she turned the corner to the bench where she left her stuff, she saw a man there! The coach, it seems, had hung back. She froze, and hoped he wouldn't turn around. May tiptoed back, trying not to make a sound, and reached the showers safely. However, as she was padding to the bathroom, a pair of hands closed over her boobs from behind! A voice whispered, "Look what I caught... May?"

"Er... Hi. Do I know you?" she nervously replied.

"Yeah, I'm Jeremy. We have three classes together" he informed her has he started squeezing her tits.

"Well well well... Nice find, Jeremy!" the coach boomed out as he turned the corner and saw the two there.

Now May was a little scared. As the coach approached, and Jeremy continued mauling her tits, May asked, "I don't suppose you'd let me go get my bathing suit on?"

"Nothing's free in life, May. I'll let you go for a price. Do anything I say for the rest of the day. Or I'll get the rest of the team in here."

May didn't have much of a choice. "Okay, okay. But no sex!"

"Done," he agreed. "May, go put your bikini on. Coach, can I have the day off?"

"Heehee, go for it. You're excused from practice."

May, highly embarrassed and filled with trepidation about what she would have to do, walked shakily back to her clothes and donned her skimpy bikini. It consisted of a fairly revealing blue bikini top, and a matching blue thong. Grabbing her bag, she followed Jeremy out into the pool proper.

It was jam-packed with people. The pool was crammed, and almost all of the deck chairs were taken. They eventually managed to find two together, and laid out on them. Jeremy said, grinning, "Alright, May, you need some sunscreen! Wouldn't want you getting a sunburn, would we?"

With this he pulled out some sunblock from his bag, and walked over to her. As she was laying on her stomach, he poured some out on her ass, and started massaging it in. He kept at it for a few minutes, long after the sunscreen was rubbed in, kneading her ample butt. So far, May was quite enjoying being beholden to Jeremy, as he was doing exactly what she would have done on her day off. She turned over, exposing her large breasts to his hands. He squirted some more sunscreen onto her boobs, before groping them with gusto. He eventually moved to the rest of her body, making sure she was fully covered. He then went back to his chair and laid out, and let her tan for a while.

May was enjoying the attention on her mostly-exposed ass from all the people around her. Thus, she was a little disappointed when Jeremy said, "Alright, let's go to the hot tub," but she stood anyways, following his demands.

She followed him to the hot tub, which already had three people in it: two of her classmates from the team, and the coach. Giving a timid wave, May walked forward. The men made room, and she and Jeremy slipped into the tub. Eventually, May loosened up, and just began enjoying the men's attention to her body. However, all her nervousness returned when Jeremy leaned over and whispered, "Take your thong off, I'll hold it."

She was extremely scared of being bottomless in the pool with four people from her school, but she complied, and removed her bottoms. She passed them to Jeremy, who held them underwater. However, the pressure jets were on, and the pool was quite turbulent, so none of them could see anything. Nonetheless, she was still terribly anxious about it. She soon calmed, and once more began relishing the boys' gazes on her, when Jeremy again leaned over to her and whispered evilly, "Now your top."

"But.. But... They'll all be able to see my boobs!" she angrily replied.

"Yeah, so? You'll never get your thong back if you don't take it off."

Left with no other options, May slid under the water and unclasped her blue bikini top, handing it to Jeremy. She stayed mostly submerged, so that only her head was showing, and so that none of them could see her uncovered breasts. Jeremy sidled over to her, and put his arm behind her back, so that he could have access to her boobs. He toyed with her nipple as they sat together underwater. The others in the tub were looking quite envious, although the coach looked proud. After a few minutes, Jeremy began pushing her up, so more of her was out of the water. Eventually she was unwillingly forced so far out of the water that all but her nipples were showing, and it was clear to the other people in the hot tub that she didn't have a top on anymore. This was made even more apparent when Jeremy let go of her top, and it floated to the surface of the water. May was blushing furiously, although some part of her was definitely enjoying the exposure. Eventually, she stopped noticing the stares of the boys, and relaxed once more. However, Jeremy, noticing her loosening up again, and decided to continue his fun. He lifted her a little bit, and slid underneath her, letting her sit on his lap. All of her large breasts were now above the water, and totally exposed. He grabbed her hands, letting the others see her tits in all of their unrestrained glory.

After a while, Jeremy seemed to be bored, and couldn't really take this game any further, as she was already baring her tits for all of them. "Let's get some sun, May."

May, to her chagrin, was very turned on. As Jeremy passed over her thong, she decided to give the boys one last look. She turned and climbed out of the hot tub, giving them a great view of her sculpted ass, before pulling on her thong. She then turned back, and winked while she fished her top out of the water, and put that one as well. Jeremy hopped out after her, sporting a very obvious boner; May was glad to embarrass him a little.

He led her back out to the deck chairs, where they had left their stuff. May laid down, again on her stomach, and Jeremy straddled her legs. He again poured some suntan lotion on her posterior, and began massaging it in. She reveled in the sensation, and in the attention the nearby poolgoers were giving her. However, all her calm evaporated when Jeremy pulled down her thong, and continued massaging her as if nothing was changed. However, the bright blue material stood out clearly, and everyone nearby could easily tell she was bottomless. She was blushing bright red, as many of the nearby visitors to the jam-packed pool were now staring at her.

Eventually, Jeremy said, "All done here, May. Could you turn over, so I can do your front?"

Blushing even more madly, she flipped over, and tried to cover her pussy with her hands. However, Jeremy decided her arms needed a little sunscreen, and grabbed both of May's hands, and started rubbing it in. This left her unable to cover her pussy. Now there was a solid crowd surrounding them, watching Jeremy appreciatively. He soon finished her hands, and she quickly yanked her thong back up. At this, Jeremy squeezed some lotion onto her boobs, and began to rub that in. He pushed aside her top, exposing her tits to the crowd, while he rubbed and groped her vigorously. She was mortified, as she was exposed to a whole crowd, and had no control over it. Jeremy spent a few minutes pinching and lightly twisting her nipples, which embarrassed her further. Eventually, he was finished, and she pulled her top back on, and flipped over, hiding her head. Eventually the crowd dispersed, and they got some breathing room. They tanned for a while, but eventually the coach came over, and told Jeremy that the bus was leaving now, and that it was time to go.Yes! I'll finally be free of this guy! May thought. "Alright, I guess so," Jeremy said. "Thanks, May, for the fun!"

Sanialus
Sanialus
319 Followers