High School Lovers

Story Info
A teacher videotapes their romance.
2.6k words
3.71
28.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers

I have written many times here about my experiences as a professor of English at a small New England college and a few experiences about my life after that. But I also had several interesting experiences as a high school English teacher before I became a college professor, and this is one of those.

Every high school has its pair of star-crossed lovers, the Romeo and Juliet of the school as it were. And for our high school it was Ryan and Betsy. They had known each other since kindergarten, they had become close friends in middle school, and they had become "fast friends" in high school if you know what I mean—and I think you do.

Both of them were attractive young people. Ryan was slender, dark-haired and captain of the track team. Betsy was about five-eight with long blonde hair that she usually wore in a Scandinavian-type thick single braid and pale blue eyes. She also had a beautiful face and a lithe dancer's figure. Best of all, both of them were very smart A-list students, and now in their senior year, both planned to go to the same state university.

I don't know exactly when they became "friends with benefits"; probably in their junior year, but it could have been in their sophomore year. Kids today, they grow up so fast. But it was apparent from the intimacy of their touches and caresses that they knew each other's bodies quite well.

They were often called down about it, and several teachers had told them to "get a room", which when you think about it was a very irresponsible suggestion, since while they were 18, they still were just students. Personally, I found their touches and caresses to be quite charming, and I certainly did not mind their engaging in them in my classroom. They knew that I felt that way about them.

When they were walking down the hall together and ascended the six steps to the upper level, it was common for Ryan to caress Betsy's lovely jean-clad bottom. Like most students, they wore mostly jeans and for the girls skimpy tops that showed about three inches of skin between the jeans and the tops. But also, in Betsy's case, the worn jeans were so pale and thin that it was obvious that underneath them, she was either wearing pantyhose—unlikely—or nothing at all. I guessed it was the latter, and I enjoyed following them up the hall as often as I could.

Now, we were in the last week of their high school life. Graduation was only a week away. Betsy came into my classroom one day during the lunch break. She was dressed in her thin jeans and a skimpy yellow shirred top.

"Mr. Baxter, can I talk to you for a minute?" she asked.

"Of course. I always have a minute—or much more—for you."

She sat down at the chair beside my desk. "I just wanted to tell you that since you've been so nice to Ryan and me in the past three years, we're really going to miss you."

"Well, I will miss the both of you too," I replied. "But that's true every year: You lose some students that you really hate to see go."

"A lot of the other teachers acted like we were committing some kind of a crime just by being affectionate with each other, but you always said you thought it was charming."

"Yes, I did."

"It was not like we were having actual sex in the classroom," she said indignantly.

"No, of course not." But I thought how nice that would have been.

"So since you were such a good friend to us, I was wondering if you would like to have a couple of pictures of Ryan and me to remember us by?"

"Yes, of course. I would love that."

"Okay, here they are. We took them with my new digital camera using the self timer, and I printed them out on my printer at home." I wondered why she was giving me these technical details, as she handed me a 6 by 8 manila envelope. "But don't look at them until I leave."

"Okay."

She stood up. "We still have four more days, so we'll see you in class."

"Right." And she left. I watched the sheer denim of her lovely bottom until she was out the door.

Then I opened the envelope. The first 5 x 7 picture was of the two of them standing side by side with their arms around each other in what appeared to be a woodland path, probably in the nearby state park. In the second picture, they were in the same place but turned to each other, embracing and kissing. Very cute. I didn't see how anyone could object to anything like that.

But it was the third picture that caught my attention—and explained the technical details. She had been telling me that these were not pictures that were developed in any local drugstore photo lab. The pose was exactly the same as the previous picture, the setting was exactly the same. The one difference was that both of them were stark naked—and pressed tightly against each other as they kissed. Wow! I looked at it for a long time.

Then I went to the fourth picture. It was taken in what appeared to be her bedroom. A lot of girl stuff in other words. I knew that both of her parents worked during the day, so she had the house to herself when she came home from school. And now I knew what she had been doing with that time. Ryan, naked, was lying face up in the center of her single bed. Betsy, also naked, was lying sideways to his lower right with his penis in her hand. Or rather the bottom half of his penis. The top half was in her mouth. Wow and double wow!

I looked up at the wall, wondering why I had been the lucky recipient of these pictures? Finally, I got to the fifth and last picture. Ryan was still lying naked on the bed, only this time Betsy, still naked, was straddling him and facing the camera. And she was completely impaled on his penis, their pubic hairs mingling. She had a big smile on her face, and I could see from her little tuft of maidenhair that she was a real blonde. Wow and triple wow!

But I knew that this sort of forbidden behavior could not go unreported or unpunished, so the next day, I called both of them into my office after school.

They both looked a little nervous when they entered, not knowing what was in store for them. This was going to be fun. They sat opposite my desk. I took the envelope and pulled the pictures out.

"First, the good news," I said. "I'm very flattered that you would want me to be the recipient of these. The two of you are certainly very good-looking people, and it's not a surprise to me that you both have been having sex for some time. I assume you're using some sort of protection?"

"Yes, I'm on the pill," Betsy said. "Mom found out about it from the sheets and made me go on it."

"Good for her. And now the bad news." I looked around. "Who does this room and this desk belong to?"

"You," Betsy replied.

"No, actually it belongs to the school district. While I have a key to the room and lock it up at night, the principal also has a key and can come in here any time he likes. If he had come in here and found these pictures on my desk, you two would have been expelled, and I probably would have been out of a job."

"I never thought about that," Betsy said, "I'm sorry."

"You're forgiven. But according to the school code, I should turn these pictures and the story of how I got them over to the principal."

"Oh God..." Betsy murmured

"But I really don't want to do that, so I'll let you make a choice. Which would you rather have: Discipline from the principal or a discipline suggested by me?"

"You," Betsy replied immediately.

"Okay, here's what we'll do. Do you know where I live?"

"Down by the river?"

"Yes. Ninety-eight Maple Avenue, an old house down by the river. I live there alone. What night is your date night?"

Friday and Saturday," Betsy said.

"Okay, both of you come down there at seven p.m. on Friday, and I'll let you know what the discipline will be. I think you'll actually find it to be rather enjoyable."

"Okay," Betsy replied. She looked at Ryan.

Both of them arrived right on time on Friday. Ryan was wearing jeans and a sweater, and Betsy was actually wearing a plaid wrap-around skirt and a white ribbed sweater. She had dressed up for the occasion. I invited them in and motioned for them to sit down on the couch in the living room.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" I asked.

Betsy looked at Ryan in surprise.

"That ought to tell you that what we are going to do certainly would not be approved of by the school administration," I said. "So we might as well add more to it. Wine?"

"Sure," Ryan said with a smile.

I went to the kitchen, poured three large goblets and brought them back on a tray.

"This is what I am going to suggest," I began as I handed them the wine. "While the pictures are very nice, they are nothing like the real thing of course. The discipline that I would like to impose on you is that I would like you to do the same thing right here, right on this couch—with me watching."

"You want us to have sex here?" Betsy asked incredulously, looking at the couch.

"That's right."

She looked at Ryan. Ryan thought about it for a minute. "I say: Let's go for it," Ryan said. "It's a lot better than being reported."

"Okay...I guess," Betsy replied. Then she turned to me. "What do you want us to do?"

"Well, first of all, I need to tell you that I would like to videotape it for my own personal library. No one but me will see it of course (other than a few of my male friends at school, I thought), but after you leave home and go away to college, I will send you a copy of the tape if you like. It will be a wonderful memento of how it was to be young and in love. Is that all right with you?"

Betsy looked at Ryan. "I guess so," she said.

Ryan nodded. "We would like to have a copy," he said looking at me.

"Good." I picked up the camcorder from the side table. "Now, based on the pictures you gave me, I think the first thing I would like would be for the two of you to get completely undressed."

She looked at Ryan. Ryan stood up and pulled off his sweater. Betsy gave a little sigh then stood up and pulled off her white sweater as well. I turned the camcorder on and started shooting. I wasn't that much interested in Ryan's striptease, so I focused on Betsy. She unfastened her wrap-around skirt and let it drop. Now she was clad only in white bikini panties and a sheer white bra. She reached behind her, unfastened the bra and let that drop as well. Her breasts were small but beautifully formed with pointy pink nipples. Finally, she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and pushed them down over her thighs, her knees and her calves until they were finally draped around her feet. She had a lovely little sandy-colored bush, which she tried to cover with one hand as she also started to blush a little.

"You're very beautiful, Betsy," I said.

"Thank you," she replied.

"You too, Ryan." I didn't want to leave him out since he was now completely undressed as well, but I turned to Betsy again. "There's no need to cover up such beauty."

"All right." She took her hand away, and I got a nice close-up.

"Now, for the next step, also shown in a picture. It looks like Ryan is only half ready, so I would like you to get him fully ready, Betsy, with one of your delicious blow jobs."

"All right." She got down on her knees, scooted over to Ryan, took his half-engorged member at the base in her right hand and put the rest of it in her mouth. As a little cocksucker, she wasn't as good as a professional of course, but as an amateur, she wasn't bad.

"Ryan, are you good for two times?" I asked.

"With her I am," he said with a smile.

"Good. Then I want you to come in her mouth, and after he does, Betsy, I want you to turn around this way, open your mouth and show me."

Betsy nodded. It was hard for her to talk with her mouth full.

And Ryan, being the healthy young man that he was, did not take long. "Oh God!" he cried, as he shot into her mouth. Betsy choked a little, but then she turned around and opened her mouth to show me—and the camera. It looked like she had just popped a raw oyster into her mouth. My goodness, I thought, I should have been a professional director. This movie was going to be so good that I could sell it on the Internet—but I thought that would not be a good idea.

"Okay, Ryan, now you can return the favor to Betsy," I said.

"Yeah, Ryan," she said with a laugh as she stood up, flopped down on the couch and spread her legs. Ryan got between her legs and began licking her lovely pussy. Betsy started to moan softly, and I continued shooting.

Another couple of minutes of this was making me feel like I had a hammer in my pants, and I was afraid they were going to notice, so I thought it was best that we go to the final stage. "Okay, now that both of you are aroused and well-lubricated, we'll go onto the last part," I said. "Ryan, I want you to sit on the couch facing me. Betsy, I want you to straddle Ryan but also facing me. Then I think you know how to impale yourself, since I saw you do it before."

"Yes, I do." Betsy said with a smile. While she had been very shy at the beginning, I think that both of them had gotten to the point where they found my presence and that of the camera to be a turn-on.

Ryan sat on the couch, his penis once again fully upright, Betsy straddled him, took his penis in her hand and slowly sank down on it. All the way.

"Try to make it last." I said. And they did. For about five minutes. Ryan's glistening penis sliding in and out of her. But then with a groan, Ryan apparently came inside of her, and it looked from her suddenly flushed face that she had come as well.

"Very good!" I said. "This will make a wonderful movie."

"And we want a copy," Ryan said.

"You will have one—after you get to college."

I turned the camera off but enjoyed watching them as they got dressed. I knew that the video would make a wonderful entertainment at the monthly cocktail and dinner gathering at my house of my male friends in the school. A live performance would have been even nicer of course, but a poor teacher must do what he can with what he has.

Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers