High School Lovers Reunited Affair

Story Info
High school lovers meet up as adults to begin a hot affair.
1.8k words
4.2
14.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost two decades since they'd first met. She was 15 years old when she laid eyes on him at a high school party. She had no idea what this gorgeous Italian man would become in her life at the time. But, looking back on everything now, it amazed her. They were now both married to other people with kids, houses, jobs, all the responsibilities that come along with adult life. But, when she reached out one day to text him to say "hi," all those memories of being young and new came flooding back.

It started out tentative and polite. Catching up on each other's lives, talking about kids, work, and how "happy" we were with how things turned out. It was nice to catch up, sure, but it all felt a little too superficial considering the history these two shared.

He was the first one to push the boundary. He sent her a picture of himself at work one day. Seeing his face pop up on her phone sent an instant tingle through her body. She had always loved his big brown eyes; they were warm and friendly. When she looked at them, she instantly had a flashback to making love with him and how those eyes would look into her. Little did either of them know that that one innocent picture would end up opening the gates for these two to reconnect.

They started talking every day. She would look forward to that first text of the day when she knew he had left his wife and kids behind to go to work. They would exchange memories and pictures all day. Little by little the envelope got pushed. She sent him a picture of herself taken from behind. He was amazed at how little her body had changed over the last 20 years. He had always loved her smooth, pale skin and round, firm ass. Everything was basically just as he had remembered it, and it drove him crazy.

He thought about that picture one night when he had been relegated to sleep on the couch by his wife. He found himself getting hard as he visualized the now deleted picture of his first girlfriend standing, back to the camera, her perfectly round ass taunting and inviting him. His hand met his cock underneath a crocheted blanket. He imagined her body against his, her scent, her breath. He gripped tightly and let himself cum all over his wife's blanket while thinking about his ex. This was only the beginning.

The next day, as soon as he pulled out of the driveway, he sent the day's first text: "I need to see you." She got goosebumps when she read it. Its urgency was both scary and extremely hot. She wanted to see him too, but it felt like they were both playing with fire. She replied back with, "What did you have in mind?" She wanted him to take the lead on this. Whatever was going to happen, if anything, was going to be up to him. She, too, was married with kids, yes, but she was also not one to deny herself the thrill of unexpected experiences in life. The thought of being with him again was currently both unexpected and a thrill. She wanted him just as badly as he wanted her.

It was a week after that text was sent that they were finally able to meet up. He told his wife that he had to work and she told her husband that she was visiting her sister. He got a hotel room and sent her the details. She was nervous. She hadn't seen him in person in so long. She was meticulous about her grooming before meeting up. Freshly shaved everywhere, hair and nails done, and new red lingerie. He loved the way she looked in red.

She pulled up to the hotel and set an alarm on her phone to remind her when it was time to leave. She didn't want to get caught up and forget to make it back home on time.

Her breath was as shaky as her hands. She started to think this wasn't a good idea and that she shouldn't be there. But, then she saw him. He had come outside to meet her and as soon as she saw him, all the nerves disappeared. All there was was calm. A knowing. She got out of the car and he walked over to greet her. Their bodies pressed against each other, with years of pent up emotion behind it. It was electric. They stayed just like that for a few minutes, just soaking it all in. The familiar feel of each other. So much was different in their lives, but this felt the same.

He asked her if she wanted to go inside and she laughed and said, "definitely." He smiled; he'd missed her laugh. He led her up to their room and invited her to sit down. They kind of just sat silently together for a bit. It wasn't awkward, it was just peaceful. For a moment, they weren't two married people meeting for an affair, they were high school lovers again. They both felt they were exactly where they needed to be. He kissed her shoulder and said, "I missed you." She looked at his face, noticed the grey hairs he'd gotten and smiled and replied with, "You have no Idea."

She traced her hand along the side of his face, her finger stopping on his lips. His tongue gently made its way through his lips to lightly graze her finger. She moved her mouth to his. His lips were full and incredibly soft. He moved his hands to her hair, pulling it first out of her face, and then pulling it together and tugging it slightly. He remembered.

He moved in closer to her, pushing up against her. He reached up to grab her breast. It was so much smaller than his wife's, but she had a tight, athletic body that produced tight, compact breasts. He loved them. He pulled her shirt off to find her nipples with his mouth. He sucked hard and then bit down. She moaned as her body opened up to him. She reached down to the bottom of his shirt to pull it up and off him. He had a self-proclaimed "dad bod" now, but she still found him incredibly sexy. She had always loved the way his tanned, olive skin looked against her paleness.

But she loved his penis most of all. She had been with several men since him, but his was always her favorite. It was the perfect size, perfect shape, perfect taste. She wanted to taste it again. She got down on her knees and helped him take his pants off. As soon as she slid it in her mouth, she couldn't help but moan. She relished every second, running her tongue way down to the bottom while rotating her hand around the head, then moving her mouth to the tip, sucking and fluttering her tongue around the head. He moaned deeply, "good lord" he said. She laughed thinking that he likely hadn't been sucked like this since the last time she'd done it.

She didn't want him to cum; this had to be the only the beginning. She stood up and proceeded to take off her shorts. He remarked about the red lace thong she was wearing and she said coyly, "Oh, you like it?" A smile raced across his face and he hastily pushed her back down onto the bed. Something had switched from soft and gentle to fiendish and aggressive. She loved it. His mouth on her freshly-shaved pussy was almost too much to handle. She had to slow her breathing down and take a deep breath.

He licked her up and down, ensuring she was nice and wet before slipping his finger inside her. She shivered. He sucked her clit while sliding his finger in and out, thrusting up onto her G-spot every time. God, did he know what he was doing. She missed this.

He lifted his head for a second to tell her, "Come on, baby, I want you to cum for me." She didn't need a second invitation. Seeing his eyes looking at her while his finger was still penetrating her was enough to send her over the edge. She came on his finger, his mouth reaching down to lap up every drop. She needed a couple of seconds to recuperate. She was panting and her heart was absolutely racing. She wanted him inside her more than ever.

She told him to lay down and she climbed on top of him. She reached down to guide his cock inside her. That moment when it slid all the way in, their eyes locked, and they were both feeling the same thing. Their bodies felt like they were at home. They were meant to be together. It was really undeniable.

She started riding his cock, very slowly at first. She pushed her tits down into his face so that he could grab and suck them. He loved the way she felt on top of him. He had an amazing view of her body and at times he had to close his eyes to prevent from cumming too soon. He wanted to change positions. He knew what was her favorite and he intended on giving her exactly what she likes.

He helped her up off of him and positioned her on her knees. He came up behind her and ran his hands all over her back, down to her ass, giving it a firm smack, and then slid his cock inside her again. Yes, she did love doggie style. It wasn't as personal as face-to-face, but that emotional connection was there whether they were facing each other or not. She loved the power dynamic with doggie style. She felt like she had no control in this position. He grabbed her arms and pulled them back. She was being held up in a position where she had no control and she loved it. His cock was slamming hard into her, hitting her G-spot each time. His body slamming against her ass with each thrust.

He was ready to cum. He asked, "Where should I cum?" She couldn't envision a reality of this encounter where he didn't cum deep inside her. She moaned and told him she wanted him to cum in her pussy. Hearing her say that was an instant push over the edge. He nearly screamed out; decades of pent-up sexual feelings pouring out and deep into her. He stayed inside her well after he had cum. He didn't want it to be over.

She let her body collapse down onto the bed. He slid out and laid down next to her. They stared at each other's faces for what felt like an eternity. They had this feeling of pure bliss, euphoria, a warmness they hadn't felt in years. If the world had ended just then, that would've been okay with them.

Then her phone alarm went off and she knew she had to go. She cleaned herself up, put her clothes back on, and gave him a long hug goodbye. They both knew this wouldn't be the last time they saw each other.