High School Mystery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andersont
Andersont
87 Followers

"You're so sexy Liz," he whispered in her ear.

"Flattery, I like that," she whispered back.

Emboldened, he slipped a hand under the hem of her shirt, caressing her hot skin. His heart skipped a beat when he found the soft fabric of her bra. Oh god, he wished she wouldn't stop him now. His fingers were so close to what he had often dreamt about. Slowly, his hand slipped under the cup and felt the soft skin slide under his fingertips. Her nipple was small and pointy, and she gasped as he touched it. If only he wasn't in such an awkward position, touching her from across the car.

"Scoot over," he whispered in her ear as he pulled her over to his side.

"Wait a second," she said. "Pull back your seat and tilt it as far as it goes."

Well, she did have a lot of experience with this, he reasoned, so he followed her orders. She pushed back her own seat to give her more wriggle space, turned around, and facing her seat, carefully lifted her leg over to his side. He guessed being nimble was one of the advantages of cheerleading. She shifted her weight on the leg she had moved so her body was now almost lying against him. Her other leg followed and she wriggled a little until her legs were spread around his and her upper body leaned on his chest. He could feel the weight of her body pressing her crotch down on his lap, and she must have been aware of his hard cock pushing against his jeans.

"I'm not too heavy I hope?" she said smiling.

"You feel fantastic."

She grinned as he put his arms around her back and pulled her close for a long hot kiss. He felt her boobs pressed against his chest while his hands felt up her ass. They were both panting a bit when their lips parted. He took advantage of the pause to move his hands to her sides and started tugging the top upwards. She didn't seem to mind, as she leaned back and smiled at him. As her top crept up it revealed more and more of her taut tummy until it reached the underside of a modest black bra that contrasted with her milky white skin. Her boobs weren't very big, but they looked very sexy, pushed together by the bra. She stretched her arms, allowing him to pull the top completely over her head. In the faint light of the car light, he admired her body.

"Wonderful," he whispered.

His hands touched her front, tracing the definition of her abs upwards in slow movements inching closer and closer to her bra. Liz inhaled sharply as he reached the undersides of her breasts. God how he wanted to see what her breasts looked like. Well it was now or never. His hands reached around her back to the clasp of her bra. Liz giggled as he fumbled around.

"You shush, it's hard," he said, blushing.

"I can feel that," she said with a smile in her voice as she wriggled her crotch a little in his lap, effectively massaging his cock.

"That's not what I meant!" he gasped, afraid for a moment he was gonna come in his pants.

"I know," she said.

She reached around and unclipped her bra in one swift motion. Immediately, the cups fell forward but still covered her. He was looking intently at her chest as she slowly pushed the bra-strap from her left shoulder.

"Don't you know it's rude to stare at a girls tits?" she asked smirking.

His eyes shot up meeting hers. She had a sexy look on her face and their eyes were locked for a few seconds. She looked down and his eyes followed. He was just in time to watch the cup fall from her left breast. It was perky, very white, and was crowned with a small, bright pink nipple. He stared mesmerized at the first real breast he saw in his life. Liz continued by slowly removing the rest of her bra and putting it on the passenger seat, now fully bare and offering him a beautiful view of the dim light playing on her naked chest.

He tentatively reached out and softly touched her left breast. He looked back up into her eyes to see if she was still okay with everything, and she just gave him a smoldering look. He gently cupped her ass in his hands and shifted her a little higher on his body, where his face would be able to kiss her bare skin. He pulled her closer to him and kissed the soft skin of her tit. His lips moved, exploring every inch of the soft flesh. His tongue played around, dragging circles on her skin and moving closer and closer to her nipples. He heard Liz panting as his lips locked around a nipple, sucking before letting his tongue play around with it.

"That's good," she grunted.

While his tongue was feasting on her breast, his hands were free to explore the rest of her body. Her higher position gave him full access to her butt and thighs. He was enthusiastically rubbing her ass, but the jeans were starting to become annoying. He tried to slip his hands in the back of her pants, but the tightness of the jeans and her position made it impossible to wriggle more than a finger past the waistband. Frustrated he brought his hand to the front and started fumbling with her zipper. Instantly he felt her soft hand on his, placing it on her hip.

"It's really not gonna work like that." She said.

He rubbed her some more where she had placed his hands and came up for a kiss.

"I really want to feel it," he whispered against her lips.

Liz giggled, "How adorable. I can't deny a request like that, can I?"

She lay down on him completely but pushed herself up a bit so she was stretched out.

"Open your legs," she whispered.

He obliged and simultaneously she lifted her legs over his so she lay between them. From this position she slowly turned around until she was facing away from him. She let herself slide down his body again until she was seated in front of him, and slowly opened her legs until they touched his.

"This'll work better," she whispered.

He gave her a kiss on her cheek. She looked up at him with burning eyes, and he leaned in to kiss her properly as he cupped her tits in his hands. He played around with them a little, massaging and caressing, giving special attention to her nipples that were still wet from his kisses. She rewarded him by kissing him with renewed passion. His hands slowly wandered down over the hot skin of her belly. With one hand still caressing her tummy, the other was making its way over her thighs, gently rubbing the tops, but going closer to her inner thigh with every touch. He still had a hard on, but now it was pushed against her ass cheeks, and every time she moved a little as a response to his caresses he could feel his cock twitch. He had no doubt she could feel it too.

"You feel so hot," he murmured.

His hand caressed her inner thigh right next to her pussy and teasingly let some fingers brush her crotch while his other hand slid down from her tummy to unbutton the jeans. He took the zipper and carefully slid it down. He had broken their kissing to watch the uncovering of her black panties. Ever so slowly his fingers crawled under the waistband of her panties. His heart was racing and he heard Liz breathing heavy as he was exploring her womanhood. His fingers felt the small hairs that signaled he had reached her pussy. He started feeling around a bit, exploring every part. She was already very wet.

He would have liked to make her feel good, but the truth was he really didn't know what he was doing. He remembered some of the pictures he had seen, but now that he was actually touching her pussy, everything felt so different.

"Happy now?" Liz panted.

"Very," he replied.

"Good, because it's time we left."

His eyes shot to the car clock. They had been making out for a very long time. Reluctantly he removed his hand from her panties. She zipped up her jeans herself before carefully scooting to the passenger seat. He watched with regret as she put her bra back on and pulled the top over her head. Her eyes flew over to the clock.

"Maybe we have time left for a little extra," she said with a devilish grin.

Her hand suddenly moved to his crotch and grabbed his dick through his pants. He moaned loudly, surprised by the sudden maneuver.

"Get it out," she told him breathlessly.

He blushed but unzipped his jeans and pushed them down a little followed by his boxers. He was too shy to look her in the eyes as his rock hard cock sprung free.

"Nice," was all she said.

He glanced at her and saw she was smiling with a surprised look on her face. She brushed a few strands of black hair from her face before leaning into his lap. He couldn't believe this was happening. Her hand grabbed his dick, pointing it upwards. Her touch felt cold on his hot member. She caressed it a few times and he could already feel he was close.

"Oh god," he moaned, leaning back and closing his eyes.

It took a second to register what was happening. He suddenly felt warmth and wetness engulfing the head of his cock and it dawned on him that she had taken him into her mouth. He felt her tongue gently touching his glans while his hips started rocking upwards. Stars appeared before his eyes and exploded as he reached an orgasm so intense it overwhelmed him. He probably should have warned her but there was no time. His body trembled from head to toe as the cum shot out, feelings of ecstasy rolling through his body as he kept on spurting in her warm mouth. He was leaning back catching his breath, aware that sweat was rolling down his chest.

"Didn't think that would take long," Liz said in a smug tone.

He looked over at her once he had composed himself. She was fixing her clothes and checking her makeup in the overhead mirror. He suddenly felt silly with his shrinking member out and pulled up his boxers and jeans.

"Sorry I couldn't do it for you," he told her.

"I don't mind. You made me feel good. And I don't think I would want a boy to get me off on a first date in a car seat. Boys clearly don't mind if it's the other way around," Liz giggled.

He blushed a little at that. The rest of the way to her house was spent silently, with Liz mostly checking her smartphone. Josh wasn't sure if he had done the right thing. He had spent most of his time making out with Liz instead of finding out more about Brian. He assumed Emma wouldn't be too happy about that. But hey, if anything, he had made out with one of the hottest cheerleaders in school!

Andersont
Andersont
87 Followers
12