High School Never Ends Ch. 01

Story Info
Jock bullies classmate senior year.
2.3k words
4.29
135.1k
160

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkhime
Darkhime
343 Followers

This is my first fiction on literotica. I will definitely take critique on writing style and character development.

All characters are 18 or older.

************************

He was bored. In bed, naked, balls deep in Stephanie, the head cheerleader, or was it Stacey. Nickolas hadn't bothered remembering her name. She was of no consequence, just a body that was currently available for what he needed, which at this time, was a quick fuck. Even though they traveled in the same social circle he didn't see her as anything special. She certainly wasn't some one he wanted to be associated with seriously. He saw her at the parties that he attended to keep appearances, in class, incessantly gossiping with her so called friends, and of course on the football field. She was the typical, vapid, entitled teenager.

Her shrill cry, after he hit a particularly sensitive spot, pulled his attention back to why he was there in the first place. The lights were dimmed in the bedroom they were in. He continued to move in her, his grip on her hips tightened before moving past her ribs to squeeze her breasts and pinch at her nipples. She let out another high pitched moan, one that wasn't exactly pleasing to his ears. He couldn't continue with the poor choices he had been making recently, if the girl beneath him was any indication.

The girl was beautiful by any standard. She was slim, toned with perky tits, her body covered in a thin sheen of sweat. He slapped one before squeezing the other. Nickolas really did enjoy her breasts. The face was pretty enough also, with full lips, green eyes that were tightly shut while she focused on the sensations he gave her. Her long brown hair that was spread out over her white pillows gave him an idea. He pulled out of her, "Turn over." His voice was controlled, as if the strenuous activity was nothing more than a leisurely stroll through the park.

She complied with his command in a daze, turning onto her stomach languidly, her body exhausted from constant pleasure. "On your knees." Short simple commands. He helped her into the position he wanted, on hands and knees. Gathering her brown hair into his hand, he twisted it around his wrist, yanking her head back towards him and slammed into her in one stroke, the sound of skin on skin permeating the room. Her back arched as he continued to slam into her, lifting her off her hands and bending her back into a deep bow.

He no longer had to look at her.

Redoubling his efforts he began to crash into her. His thrusts were deep enough to force the girl into silent screams as she was assaulted with the intensity of his thrust. She could feel him battering that place that made her lose her voice and be overcome with spasms over and over again. Pleased at the results of this new position, he could picture anyone he wanted now. Picture some girl too meek to stop him and all together pleasing to both the eye and ear. He looked down to see her cream covering his cock as he continued to ram in and out of her wet folds. She stilled on him going completely rigid as her final orgasm rushed over her. The contractions and the wetness that flooded his cock was enough for him to stop holding back and his own orgasm came over him as he flexed and spasmed inside of her, his cum filling the condom he donned.

An obnoxious ringtone broke through the gasps of the two recovering. Stephanie/Stacey rolled over to her phone on the night stand. Nickolas noticed the grimace on her face before she answered. Whoever it was on the other end she didn't want to speak to and it certainly didn't seem as is she had a choice in the matter. But that wasn't his problem. "This is Stacey."

Well that was one mystery solved. He began to get dressed. Now was the best time to leave while she was distracted and he was out of the door. If she felt a type of way, she'll say something when he saw her at school tomorrow. She was that sort, one to make a scene in order to seem important. He may entertain her tomorrow, although he knew himself better than that.

****************************

"Skye, come down here and help me with these pastries!" Skye was already moving when she heard her name come out of her mother's mouth.

"Coming!" She hit the bottom of the stairs and rounded the corner. Skye and her mother lived above her shop, Janine's Bakery, named after her mother. Her father had left before he even knew about Skye. Her mother didn't speak much on him, and seeing as he didn't appear to be Janine's favorite topic, Skye learned early on not to bring him up during conversation.

Skye could see her mother at the front counter as she ran into the back to get the pastries out of the oven before they burned. She had just closed the oven door when she heard her mother call her name again. Meeting Janine at the front register, Skye had to make sure she kept a straight face. Her mother, as kind hearted as she was, did not take shit from anyone and her patience was short lived on her best days. "Skye, honey, can you take over for me up front and I'll work on the baking in the back?"

Even now looking at her mother, there were very few similarities between them. They were both slender built with curves in the best of places, but that was where the comparisons stopped. Janine's skin was dark, the color of umber, and Skye was more tawny in complexion. Their hair was another difference. Janine's hair was black and straight, with the aid of chemical, no-lye relaxers, while Skye's hair was much lighter, an auburn coloring and completely natural, full of unruly coils that kink up all of their own. Her mother's eyes where the most beautiful green she had ever seen especially when put alongside to what she felt was her own dull, dark, brown ones. Most people said her eyes were black, instead of brown because of how dark they were.

She still remembered when her mother would try comfort her because Skye was certain that she was switched at birth. Her mother had told her how absurd it was for her to think such a thing and even went further to explain the mysteries of motherhood by advising her daughter that mothers instinctively know if they are given the right baby. This was all said before Janine calmly explained to her how black folk come in all different colors. Skye shook the memory off, unsure if it was her own insecurity that brought the it back to the surface in the first place and got to work cleaning tables and helping customers as they came in.

Closing was probably her least favorite thing to do. Her mother had left a few hours ago to work the night shift at the hospital and so it was left to Skye to close up shop for the evening. Janine had got the second job to help save money for Skye to go to college and keep the bakery going. Skye understood that they were in a difficult position, with their bills, but even after she brought this up to her mother and tried to persuade her into letting her get an actual job, her response was always the same,

'Your only job is to make A's and help out at the bakery.'

She sighed. "Just a few minutes left, and then I can lock up." She finished wiping down the last of the tables before going back to her math book. It was the last assignment she had left for the night. 10:00pm couldn't come fast enough, she was ready to divert all of her attention to what she knew would get her out of this town. It took everything in her power to keep her mouth shut and her head down when it came to the politics of this town and the singular high school in it.

After the 13th glance to the clock on the wall the hands final pointed to the numbers she wanted to read. "10 o' clock on the dot." She said to her self, lifting the divider for the countertop to make her way to the front. She hadn't even set the divider back before the bell rang, signaling that a guest had entered the store. "We're closed." She hadn't looked up just yet, more focused on finding the correct key to lock the front door than the person that entered it.

Nickolas had seen her from outside. The glass building of the bakery and the lights from inside allowed him to have a completely unobstructed view of the girl behind the counter reading a book, she looked familiar to him and from what he could tell she was the only one in the building. He glanced up and read the sign for Janine's Bakery. He didn't recognize the name as one of the business his father had acquired and he didn't spend much time on this side of town. He was only over here from leaving Stacey's and was looking for something to eat. This was the only place he had seen with the lights still on. He got out of his car and went inside.

He frowned when she told him they were closed. She still had yet to look up. This must be a side effect of growing up in a small town. If she planned on ever leaving this place, she would need to be more wary. "I promise I'll be quick. Your store is the only one still open." She walked past him to the door. "We're not open."

Skye still hadn't bothered to look up and Nickolas took the opportunity to walk over to the counter and look at what was left in the display window. "I'll rephrase," he started, bending over the counter, "You're the only store with the lights still on." The disgruntled sigh Skye made was definitely meant for Nickolas' ears, he knew it and just didn't care. And she could tell, judging from his slight chuckle and the fact that he didn't turn to her, that he wasn't going anywhere until he got what he wanted and she wasn't in the mood to put up a genuine argument. She quickly locked the door before making her way back behind the counter.

"What can I get you?" She sounded even less enthusiastic than she felt. "Do you always great your guests with eagerness?" Amused green eyes met tired brown ones. They sized each other up. Skye had recognized him immediately. Nickolas Asante although she had never seen him up close, only in passing in the hallways although she doubted he knew who she was. Which made her feel a sense of yearning, for a moment she wanted his attention and this sensation, as sudden as it hit her, went leaving Skye to doubt if her keeping a low profile was worth the isolation she felt.

Nickolas did recognize her. He knew who everyone in his senior class was, 'Never miss an opportunity, the more information you have the more powerful you are.' He lived by those words from his father.

"Let me have a slice of the banana bread." He took the time to study her more as she went to get his order. She always kept a low profile, never too loud always participating in class and the more he thought on what he knew about Skye, he realized he didn't know enough.

"$2.16 please." The sound of her voice brought him back to the present and out of his thoughts. He gave her the money which she promptly placed in the register and watched as she wrapped his purchase, placed it in their sack and took it with her as she moved from the front of the register.

She continued to move forward. "Is there anything else I can get you?" She asked as she walked straight past him to the front door fully expecting him to follow. He knew well enough that if he did want anything else to eat tonight, she was not going to serve it. He rather liked her cheekiness, but he noticed she was from a distance and he wondered how she would react if he close the distance. He waited until she looked up from unlocking the door before he moved towards her. He didn't stop as he drew closer and Skye didn't move. Nickolas noted the squint she did. He could see her trying to workout what he was up to and he didn't want her to figure it out so he kept pressing forward. And when he was right on her he didn't change direction to the door, but still pressed forward into Skye's personal space.

She backed up, which didn't do her much good as she was already against the wall and still Nickolas kept bearing down on her. She couldn't seem to think properly, his presence overwhelming her and still he was moving impossibly closer until they were just a breath apart. For some reason Skye couldn't get her brain to start. There was no way she should be letting anyone get this close to her, especially in well lit glass house, but she was stuck. Nickolas noted her reactions and lack thereof. Gone was the snarky girl who greeted him and when he first entered and in her place was this timid thing who didn't know what to do with herself when someone asserted authority. "I think I have everything I need." He stated before taking a bite of the banana bread, that Skye didn't notice he had taken out of her hand, and leaving the store. He heard the click of the lock being set behind him a few moments later.

Nickolas wasn't bored anymore.

Darkhime
Darkhime
343 Followers