High School Never Ends Ch. 02

Story Info
Jock bullies classmate senior year.
5.1k words
4.63
98.4k
126

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkhime
Darkhime
345 Followers

Here is the next installment.

********

It would be a gross lie for Skye to say that the encounter with Nikolas had no effect on her, even if she wanted to pretend as if it didn't. Still she hadn't seen him, not that she expected to if she were to be honest. It was nice to have the most sought after person in her entire school to take notice of her existence.

Pluto was small. Pluto High School, home of the Rockets, even smaller and everyone knew everyone.

Awareness tickled the back of her neck, and Skye peaked her head around her locker door, just in time to see Nickolas himself turn the corner of the hallway in her direction. If she didn't know any better, she would've believed her own thoughts conjured him to her. Not that she particularly minded to look at him. He was gorgeous after all and she would be a hypocrite and a liar to say anything but.

Just seeing him again overwhelmed her senses and she was reminded of his heat. His strong body, corded with muscles from his years on the football team, towering over her as she had waited, breath held, brown eyes staring into green.

Would he have tried to kissed her?

Would she have tried to stop him?

She didn't know at the time, Skye still didn't know the answer to that question now as she continued to look upon him with a few other members of the Pluto Rockets football team. She shook her head. She needed to snap out of it. Nickolas Asante may be a walking god of sex in the flesh, but she couldn't afford to lose focus. She redirected her attention to gathering her belongings in her locker and transferring them into her bag.

Nickolas saw her peak past her locker door when he turned the corner. He wanted her. Absentmindedly listening to Josh talk about a party he was throwing tonight, Nickolas began to formulate a plan. He had done his due diligence on little Skye Johnson and he knew how she needed to be in order to be open to what he had in mind and Josh unknowingly inspired the where for Nickolas.

"I'll catch up with you guys later." He hung back from his team members before stalking behind Skye.

She didn't hear him approach her, too focused on redirecting her thoughts from him and onto things "more important." His hand slamming open palmed on the locker beside her head jolted her. With a curse, she whirled towards the offensive sound and upon realizing it was a hand that belonged to a human being, she turned to face the asshole that nearly made her piss her pants.

Brown eyes met green ones. And just like that, Skye was back in the position that she had just worked so hard to redirect her mind from. God he was beautiful, high cheek bones, tanned skin a strong jaw and full lips that were currently smiling at her. Even his teeth, brilliantly white and perfectly straight, dazzled her into some bizarre submissive state.

Wasn't she going to chew his head off for giving her a heart attack? Now it was all she could do to notice that his lips were moving. And embarrassingly she realized she hadn't heard a word he said. "I'm sorry. I didn't catch that." Her cheeks were flushed with embarrassment.

His smile widened at her obvious discomfort. "I said it was good to see you again Skye. If it wasn't for you, I don't know how I would've made it home, I was completely famished." He removed his had from the locker beside her and instead leaned his shoulder against it. He wanted her just comfortable enough to be open to what he was going to ask her and at the same time be uncomfortable enough in his presence to not say no, or better yet say anything at all. Skye seemed to be a little bewildered by his sudden change in stance.

"There's a get together tonight, nothing too big, just a few friends. I wanted to see if you were interested in going with me. It would be my way of thanking you for going out of your way from me the other day." He tried his best to sound as an unsure person would while asking someone they liked out on a date. Nickolas was nothing if not confident and wasn't even sure she had even bought his attempt at humility.

Skye couldn't believe what she had heard. Nickolas' voice sounded different than when she first heard him speak to her, it was a littler higher, more airy than she remember. She couldn't dwell on that for too long because what she had heard coming out of it was completely unreal. "Come again? What do you say?" Skye felt like she couldn't say anything. Never in a million years had she thought, during her senior year, that not only would she be invited to a party, but that she was being asked by Nickolas. There had to be a catch.

He could see her thinking, trying to figure out his angle. Leaning in closer, he added a little more charm, "Please." Skye felt his lips ghosting agains the shell of her ear at his whispered plea. She didn't move when his had stretched towards her and gently brushed one of her kinky coils away from her collarbone, his fingers later returning to stroke lazy patterns along it.

This could not be real life, there was something off, she knew it. There was no creditable reason for a guy like him to want a girl like here and yet when each thought of reason and self doubt would service, his fingers would press a little harder, or become lighter, or the pattern he was tracing would change all together.

There was no way she could say no and Nickolas knew it. So when he saw her head slightly nod her acceptance, he mustered every ounce of discipline he could not to look smug. "Great, I'll pick you up at 10." And he was gone, leaving Skye completely confounded.

*********

She still couldn't believe what had happened. In fact, she still wasn't totally convinced that it had happened. Skye had been ruminating over this as she halfway listen to their orders. It had been hours since her second encounter with Nickolas and she was flabbergasted. What's worse was that she said yes. Well technically she nodded and he took that as a yes.

If her mother found out...

"Okay Skye, I'm gone, please be sure to lock the door." Janine kissed her daughter on the cheek, before walking out the front.

She definitely couldn't tell her mother.

Skye locked up the shop about half an hour earlier than usual, allowing herself time to get ready. The anxiety she was developed over the whole situation felt like butterflies in her stomach. She was excited, and giddy in her nervousness.

'Would she let him kiss her tonight?' Once again she was unsure, but she removed the idea of any kissing as she turned on the shower. She was making a pretty big leap in assuming that he was even remotely attractive to her.

She washed up quickly, not having the time she would normally to indulge in the relaxing heat and steam. The hair was next on the to-do list. Skye's curls were the most difficult to deal with, the natural coils caused her to be tender-headed in some places and the thickness of it was counterintuitive to the sensitive portions of her scalp because of how hard she had to wangle it into submission. After finishing her wrestling match, she finally succeeding in putting it into a bun, albeit a messy one of coils, and headed back downstairs to the bakery where she saw Nickolas step out from the behind the brightness of his headlights.

She was able to make out what he was wearing as she got closer. Dark blue jeans, a white fitted v-neck and blazer. Only in magazines and movies, had Skye seen a man make causal dress look anything but, and she took a sudden intake of breath.

It seem impossible for a person so young to have that kind of mastery over himself. He looked so powerful.

Maybe this wasn't as a good of an idea as she thought. She went to the front door of the bakery. She would just have to come up with some sort of excuse to back out.

"Hi, Nickolas," She sounded hesitant and unsure, Nickolas could hear it in her voice. He took in her stance when she partially opened the door. It wasn't fully opened for him to enter, she kept her body on the other side of it.

She was having second thoughts and was going to try to back out. He needed to decide if he was going to try to persuade her to come willingly or take what he wanted by force. Whatever he chose, he knew little miss goodie two shoes didn't stand a chance against him.

One way or another he was going to get what he wanted.

"Hey Skye, are you ready to head out? You look amazing." The compliment wasn't empty. The halter dress she wore flattered her shape and her wild, head of curls, which he's never seen tamed, was drawn into a high messy bun, coils still somehow finding their way out of the austere twist. With her hair like this, the smooth tawny column of her neck was exposed and his eyes followed the line of her neck to her shoulder, before redirecting his line of sight to her collarbone. Her skin felt like butter, soft and creamy. His eyes snapped back to hers.

He needed to maintain his control. He would have her soon enough.

"About that. Nickolas, I am not going to be able to make it. My mother had to leave for work and she needs me here tonight." It was a lame excuse at best. Everyone knew her mother worked nights and Skye was home at nights by herself on a regular basis. Not to mention the shop was closed and she had already completed everything. Nickolas' eyes narrowed at hers incredulously. He wasn't buying what she was selling either. Skye knew she was completely out of her league.

"Do you want me to leave?" His voice had changed again. It was deeper, assured and she wasn't sure what she should have expected, but she wasn't expecting a question. She couldn't understand what was going on here. She felt completely overwhelmed by him once again.

Did she want him to leave? Not necessarily. She was intrigued like a scientist conducting an experiment.She wanted to know what could happened. As much as the logical, sane, practical portion of her mind was all for telling him bye and shutting the door in his face. The other side of her was sick of being isolated. She was 18. She didn't have any friends, didn't go to parties, had yet to have a boyfriend. She felt severely limited in her experiences and was sorely behind what she felt her peers had experienced already.

She was over it.

"No I don't want you to leave. Let me just grab my keys and we can go." Nickolas smiled as Skye stepped away from the door and made her back to the register counter. He watched the many emotions flutter across her face before a resolve settled in her eyes. Excitement, a feeling he hadn't experienced in a while, gripped him as he followed her warring emotions.

She would be the perfect outlet he needed.

******

So this is how the other half lived.

The party was in full effect by the time they arrived. Strobe lights were the only thing that illuminated the dark. Skye could make out the shadows of bodies everywhere moving to the music. The bass taking over her as well the low vibrations were felt under her own skin and her heart beat seemed to move at the same pace as the beat. She felt completely out of place as she followed Nickolas into the darkness. She had almost ran into him when he stopped without warning in front of her. "I'll be right back. There are drinks here if you want any."

Great now he was leaving her. Not that she felt any less confident with him being there. She poured the liquid from the bowl into a cup and took a tentative sip.

Punch.

Thank God.

She was on her second cup, before she became less unsure of herself. She wasn't too concerned on where Nickolas had gone off to. No one really knew her here, let alone see her and the music was really influencing her to move with it and she did after pouring herself a 3rd cup of the delicious punch.

Nickolas had been watching her from a distance, wanting to see how she would fair on her own without him in a completely new environment. He had made his rounds to keep up appearances before stopping to talk to Daniel. They had known each other since pre-school and were practically brothers for all intents and purposes. Many mistook them for being related, the only difference were their eyes, Daniel's was a deep blue, almost black in coloring.

He kept his eyes on Skye as he and Daniel spoke. She was quickly becoming the center of attention, moving fluidly on the makeshift dance floor amongst the crowded bodies. She had taken her 4th drink from Drew, a generally harmless guy. Nickolas watched him leave Skye and get the drink for her, making sure there wasn't anything slipped in the drink. He wanted her uninhibited, not drugged. Daniel noticed where Nickolas' focus truly lie and he too began to take notice of Skye. Even from this distance in the dim lighting, he could tell she was innocent, completely unaware of the monsters lurking about, laying in wait. She was completely unaware of the prey she had become. "What game are you playing at Nick?" He was probably the only one to ever call him by the nickname.

Nickolas gave his long time friend a mischievous smile."You'll find out soon enough." And he walked away to met Skye on the dance floor.

She felt like she was flying. Her limbs felt light and heavy simultaneously giving her the delicious sensation. She had never felt like this before and she reveled in it. The music she clung to to keep her feet on solid ground so she couldn't fly too far and she didn't care about any one or anything else.

Is this what she had been missing? This weightlessness. She was instantaneously jealous that she was just now getting to experience this. Even with her senses dulled, she felt the moment he was behind her. The awareness she had of him would have caused her more concern, but for whatever reason, she could not force her brain to get that far. She felt his hands slip around her hips before he pulled her to him from behind.

She didn't stop dancing. Back to chest, she leaned her head back against him as she continued to dance, her head just reaching his collar bone. His hands continued to skim across her body, down her thighs before moving back up above her waist and even higher still, gently grazing the underside of her breasts before trailing back down to their original position at her hips.

Continuously he did this as they danced, Skye becoming hotter, more flushed in the heat of the bodies, both theirs and the others in the room. Shivers ran down her spine before she felt his breath on her ear. Her lower body clenched at the interaction with a sensitive spot she didn't know she had in anticipation. "Come with me." She turned her head to him, their lips nearly touching as she let their nearness envelop her, before she allowed him to steer her through the house by the small of her back.

The door closed behind her and she felt Nickolas brush past her as he continued to walk forward. The room was dark the only light coming from the moon outside the window. Somewhere in her mind she knew she shouldn't be there. That this was wrong for some reason, but she couldn't focus to hold on to that trepidation.

She watched him take off his blazer and sit on the bed, the moonlight allowing her to see the silhouette of his muscled frame."Come here." Skye followed his order, walking to where he was sat on the bed. She didn't feel in control of herself, like having an outer body experience, as she moved. She stopped when her knees touched his. He opened his legs wide

"You can come closer, I won't bite." He didn't wait for her, his hand reached out to Skye, caressing his way up her hand to her wrist, gently pulling her to him, not stopping until her thighs were touching his hardness. He twirled her so that her back was once again facing him and pulled her down to sit in between his thighs.

She felt his hands move up her shoulders before wrapping around her neck. "So innocent and open." He tilted her head back against his chest with his fingertips before whispering in her ear.

"You have no idea what I plan to do to you." Skye didn't move. She didn't notice the tie that held her dress loosen from Nickolas' manipulation. It wasn't until she heard and felt her zipper coming undone that she realize the type of trouble she was in and moved as quickly as she could from Nickolas' grasp, holding the top of her dress to keep herself covered.

"No. I can't do this. I need to go." The words hurried out of her mouth as she stumbled towards the door. The heels and alcohol she unknowingly consumed affecting her motor skills. She turned the handle.

Nothing.

She tried again.

Nothing. 'Why wasn't the door opening?' She could feel the tear prick and blur at her vision. She wouldn't cry, she would break the door down if she had to.

"Missing something." She turned towards him. The swiftness of the motion making her a little dizzy. She pushed past the nausea to focus on the shiny object in his hand. A key.

"The only want to open that door is with this key." She could hear the smugness in his voice. She wanted to punch him.

"What do you want?" Her unfurled himself from the bed and stalked towards her.

"You." He was on top of her before she could fully comprehend what was happening. his lips punishing hers in a dominating kiss. He wanted her to submit to him. His hand tangled in her hair, snapping her head back. The pained gasp she emitted allowed Nickolas to deepen the kiss his tongue swept over her bottom lip before flicking her own, delving deeper into her mouth.

Skye was in a daze. She could no longer tell if she was pushing Nickolas away or pulling him closer to her. She could feel her knees buckle beneath her before she was pulled tighter into Nickolas' embrace, his forearm wrapped around her waist. Her lower abdomen clench and her pussy fluttered in excitement a dampness began to spread between her legs. "You're not going anywhere until I let you go. You're mine Skye."

Over her dead body.

She focused on her indignation and renewed her efforts to push his solid body off her. Nickolas detangled his fingers from her hair and Skye thought she had a chance until she felt both his hands grip her, just under her ass and lift up against the wall. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist not wanting to fall and Nickolas took full advantage, thrusting his hardness against her aching core, the friction causing the moisture to increase.

She whimpered when he lightly pressed against her clit, his rigid cock teasing her, causing her body to tremble in his arms. Skye didn't know if she wanted him to stop or keep going. She felt completely on edge and the sound of her voice, tense and needy as she whimpered out to him for what she did not know how to express.

"Poor Skye, my poor, poor Skye. Has anyone ever made you feel like this?" Her legs tightened around his waist and Nickolas pressed himself a little harder against her core to support her weight as his hands moved over her thighs inching closer to her panty covered pussy.

The flutters increased the closer he got, Skye's fingers digging into his shoulders her head bent into the crook of his neck. He stroked his index finger along the covered cleft of her core, her wetness dampening his finger, causing her to tense in pleasure. She didn't want to be attracted to him, not anymore and they both knew it. He took pleasure in being able to make her body contradict her mind and the thought of being able to bend her will to his made his cock jerk against her in excitement eliciting a sharp intake of breath.

His mouth covered hers, his tongue invading her and that same finger, that had be so cruelly teasing her, eased aside her flimsy underwear before gradually inserting the digit millimeter by millimeter into her fluttering passage. She couldn't breath, could barely stay inside her own skin at the overwhelming sensations battering her inexperienced mind and body as Nickolas continued to pump his finger in and out of her at the agonizingly slow pace he had set. She couldn't concentrate on anything else, not his lips moving against hers, her tongue being overpowered by his, forcing her submission to him.

Darkhime
Darkhime
345 Followers
12