High School Never Ends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkhime
Darkhime
345 Followers

Not that he would ever see it that way.

Nickolas continued to stand in the doorway, analyzing his own emotions at the scene before him. The immediate rage he felt at seeing Skye in bed with someone other than himself was confusing to say the least. If anything, seeing that it was Daniel should've put him at ease. Instead it did just the opposite. If it was any other time with any other girl there wouldn't have been an issue. Now he was dealing with what he was sure to be jealousy, as he watched Skye's eyes close, her wild curls tumbling over her shoulders while her head tilted back for Daniel's kisses.

It was absurd of course that he would be jealous of his best friend and Skye, after all they have shared plenty of girls before. He couldn't process why seeing Skye with him was so upsetting. Her skin was glowing with the rising body temperature brought on by the pleasure of every teasing caress, kiss, nip increasing her state of arousal.

Was he jealous? He gave up rationalizing or trying to deny it.

He was jealous that while he was out, Daniel had her to himself and was apparently making the most of it.

He was still unsure how he was going to respond to what he was seeing, when her eyes locked onto his, the lust he saw there taking him aback.

God she was beautiful.

His cock pulsed in agreement. He was jealous Daniel had her to himself today, otherwise Nickolas would've been in his place instead. Something that had been nagging him since he left this morning. And when he came home to this little display...

His jaw clenched and Skye could see the anger in his eyes. It was enough to make her turn away. The moment her eyes began to pull away from his, he was speaking before he could think better of it, stopping her from looking away from him. Within two strides he was in front of her, her neck craning back to keep eye contact. Fingers tangled in her hair, yanking her head even further down as he crouched before her. It was all to much, the caresses and kisses from Daniel, who seemed completely unaffected by Nickolas' presence, and Nickolas' angry and domineering energy added the element of danger that she was now reacting to in addition to the wantonness Daniel was instilling in her. It was overwhelming leaving her feeling out of control and feeling vulnerable.

'Don't get shy on me now Skye. There's a lot more in store for you tonight than you could've hoped.' His words continued to replay in a constant loop in her mind as her head was pulled further back, his biceps flexing in her peripherals. His breath fanned across her face as his lips hovered above her own, just out of reach. For Skye everything stilled, even Daniel's touches could not rouse her from the spell Nickolas somehow put her under.

"Don't forget who you belong to." His lips captured her own, before any protests could form. Forceful, needy, devastating his kiss crashed down on her like ocean waves in a turbulent storm and she the buoy forced to take all of what was given. The intensity of it was overwhelming. Both of their lips on her, one gentle the other demanding the contrast beginning to short circuit any rational reasoning faculties she desperately needed. The sheets continued to move with her as she fought against the raging tide, the bedding no longer enough to anchor her and she reached for the only unmovable force she knew. Fingers gripped into the same forearm that was keeping her head immobile.

The kiss deepened, his tongue exploring her warm cavern and she cried out into Nickolas' mouth as Daniel continued kissing down her body. Light as a feather, His lips trailed against her skin his tongue occasionally darting out, gently tracing the path that his lips had touched previously. She broke away from Nickolas' kiss to get ahold of herself only to be lost again by the sight of Daniel as he kissed the underside of her breasts, his hair tickling her bra clad chest. Somewhere down the road, one of them unbuttoned her dress to the navel and it had fallen from her shoulders, exposing her upper half to them. The reality of the erotic position she was in brought another cry from her lips and her body shuddered with her rising desire as her core pulsed with need. Daniel's body prevented her thighs from being able to relieve any pressure that had built because of the two of them.

A frustrated moan involuntarily sounded from her throat and Nickolas' thumb gently traced her bottom lip, the tip of her tongue peaking through her parted lips to taste the offered digit. Nickolas was eye level with her then and she vaguely noticed his shirt was gone. The hard muscles of his chest and abs rippling as he lowered himself for her. Their eyes held each others, a silent contest between the two of them before he was the first to move bringing his lips to the outer shell of her ear. He placed open mouthed kissed just behind it, his tongue peaking out to taste the sensitive skin there.

The two of them were bombarding her with new sensations, her arousal heightening when she felt wet warm pressure against her center. Eyes flying open, she had to witness the cause of this new level of excitement she was enduring. To feel it was one thing, but to actually see Daniel on his knees before her, his eyes staring back into hers from his position between her thighs made her head swim.

Nicholas would not allow her to compute what she was feeling and seeing and rationalize it. As soon as he saw the wheels begin to turn behind her eyes, he would distract her by kissing her on her neck or behind her ear. He would not let her out of this moment. Whispering words in her ear that her mind could not comprehend but her pussy did. His voice low and commanding, vibrated within her pulsing core making her even more sensitive to Daniel's ministrations.

She arched against him, Nickolas now behind her, his chest supporting her back, supported he weight when she collapsed back against him. Her fingers gripping both the arms in her hair and around her waist as she rode out the storm created by Daniel. Each lash of his tongue, a wave crashing against her core. It wasn't long before she reached her peak, Daniel's ministrations sending her over the edge as her orgasm ripped through her. His arms held her thighs in place, open for him, while she thrashed against them, Nickolas' kiss swallowing her cries of pleasure. As he deepened the kiss, Skye came to the realization that Nickolas wouldn't allow this to be something she experienced alone. And as her orgasm subsided, Daniel's kiss became lighter, his tongue lightly tracing each outer lip before placing barely there kisses on either thigh.

Somehow, even those little caresses meant to calm her, amplified what she was feeling, setting off smaller orgasms, her body shivering from the pleasure at her very core and extending to her fingertips and toes. Nickolas had moved from behind her, her body now collapsing on the bed. The crash landing was of no consequence while she was still recovering from what Daniel had done to her. He moved away while Nickolas undressed, falling into the rhythm of what they would normally do when the two of them took a girl together. It was their own twisted version of good cop bad cop Daniel would warm the girls up, get their bodies relaxed then Nickolas would then have his way, breaking them down mentally so that by the time the thought of protesting would surface, they were in too much of a disoriented state, too unsure of themselves and what they had actually asked for to cry wolf. Those girls were always there for their pleasure. Nothing else mattered for them.

The thought of that being the same fate for Skye bothered Daniel as he sat in the lounge chair and watched Nickolas approach her, fully nude, his cock hard and ready. He wanted this to be more than just about their pleasure, his and Nick's, he wanted Skye to know how good it could be with the three of them, how well they could take care of her and satisfy her needs. He wouldn't stop Nick from doing what he wanted, not that he could either way, but he hoped he would go easy on her, be gentle with her as she was introduced to satisfying two lovers.

"You know what to do, Skye." Nickolas' voice pulled her back to reality from the afterglow. When she opened her eyes, she found herself alone on the bed and Nickolas in the other side, naked, his member fully erect, straining towards his belly button. She did know exactly what he wanted and as she crawled towards him, her eyes managed to find Daniel's. He was stretched across the lounge chair, his hand idly stroking his own erection. As she brought her attention back to Nickolas, the utter humiliation of having to perform in front of someone else hit her full force and she stopped in her tracks, her breasts swaying slightly and her ass up. She knew exactly how Nickolas liked it. Degrading, domineering, demeaning and she did well enough of him. But for Daniel to see like that made her heart drop.

It was embarrassing.

Steeling her emotions, she continued forward, reaching Nickolas' thighs. Her eyes met his hesitantly before his hand once again became entangled in her hair. The smell of him engulfed her, his scent heady making her head swim with their combined lust before she finally took a tentative lick at the engorged head. She had to do this, block everything out and focus on the task at hand.

The sigh he made at that singular action, his grip tightening in her hair, spurred her forward with abandon, engulfing the head fully between her plump lips, her tongue flattening as she took him deeper in her mouth.

Nickolas was in heaven even while Skye was battling her own mixed emotions. He could never get enough of her, period. He groaned at the thought and began to slowly pump into her mouth his arms flexing with each thrust as he began to take control of the situation, using her hair as leverage to move her about on his unyielding flesh, forcing Skye to take more of him deeper. Blood surged to not only his cock, but Daniel's as well as he watched this play out before him and listened to Skye's gagging while Nickolas force fed her his cock.

Daniel continued to stroke himself as he approached the two on the bed. He suspected her submissive nature when he first saw her scurrying away from Nickolas' room that night at the party. Beneath all that fire he knew there was a discerning girl who was now showing how open she could be.

Shivers broke out as Daniel's fingers teasingly trailed down her spine. Skye couldn't forget Daniel was in the room even with her concentration fully on pleasing the dick in front of her. And although Daniel was gentler to her out of the two, he made it that much harder to bear. Where Nickolas' presence alone was a turn on, Daniel's attention to detail, to all things Skye, was setting her a blaze. It was the fact that she was dealing with both elements that brought her to a place of abandon, since she couldn't anticipate what to expect next and she moaned around Nickolas' cock when Daniel's fingers entered her, first one, then two, slowly stretching her preparing her for what was to come.

She lifted her eyes to meet Nickolas' when his hand gentled tugged at her hair, withdrawing himself, unwillingly from her mouth. "I want you on your back Skye." His voice was rough, his desire coloring it with an edge she hadn't quite heard from him yet. Watching her effect on him hit her with a wave of arousal, her pussy clenched and fluttered letting its displeasure of being empty be known. It's energy taking over her mind and body to do what was needed faster so the emptiness could be filled. The guys both watched stroking themselves as she quickly followed Nickolas' wishes and he lowered himself to her eye level once again as Daniel positioned himself between her legs. She could feel his breath fan against her face before he spoke, her eyes moving to his.

The moment Daniel entered her, Nickolas made sure she was looking only at his face, his eyes, that she only saw him even though it was Daniel that was fucking her, penetrating deeper into her wet folds. The intimacy Nickolas forced upon her was potent and made her want to look away. Every time she tried, however, his hold tightened in her hair, before he forced her eyes back to his own.

"Who do you belong to?"Her throat tightened at the very moment Daniel hit that very sweet spot Nickolas always found so easily. Daniel's slower, measured strokes would massage that spot, sending chills down her spine, making Skye want to cry out just the same. Warring with herself. she closed her eyes to escape, to withdraw back into herself as Daniel continued to pleasure her. The force Nickolas yanked her head back snapped her eyes open and did force a startled cry from her lips. Green clashed with brown.

"Answer me, Skye." He was impossibly close to her, his lips grazing her own lightly before trailing from her cheek to her ear. "Who do you belong to."

Hardly any sound left her lips, the worlds barely audible, but still heard by both of them all the same. That one word broke his control in a way he did not expect. Licking at her skin his hold in her hair tightened further.

"Yours."

Green eyes met her brown eyes once more. She was so open to him now, her fear her insecurity, her pleasure. He could see it all and he briefly wondered if he was just as open to her as she was to him. He didn't expect to be as effected by her response as he was, but he found his own lack of control freeing.

He moved back from her, his free hand gripping at his cock as he slowly traced it against her lips, naturally full, now swollen from their kiss. He glossed her lips with the clear pearly fluid leaking from its tip. Tugging at her hair one more time, he elicited a gasp from her lips. The desired effect, he used to thrust past those luscious lips and back into her warm wet mouth. He moaned throwing his head back in pleasure. Everything seemed more intense than it usually did and he wondered if Daniel noticed it too. But he didn't hold himself back from it. Didn't question it, nor did he want to. He let himself be over taken by it, by their lust, by the gratification he got from using her and he began to thrust further into the warm orifice completely unconcerned when she gagged and sputtered around his girth. He didn't stop even when Skye felt his length push past her tonsils and into her throat. She did her best not to panic even though breathing had suddenly become extremely difficult around his girth. Nickolas continued to face fuck her as Daniel looked on. Although he was disturbed at his treatment of Skye, he didn't stop him, he couldn't, not when he was so close and even though he didn't enjoy Nickolas' complete disregard and lack of control, seeing Skye beneath him, a thin sheen of sweat glistening across her bare skin, her face covered in precum and her own drool, sent him over the edge and with a roar he pulled out of her and with several quick pumps with his hand came, Hard. ejaculating in a high arch splattering her heaving breasts and stomach before he collapsed on the bed, eyes closed, breathing heavily.

Nickolas was close and with Daniel finished, he was able to readjust Skye to a position more suitable for what he wanted. He led her off the bed, by her hair, onto the floor on her knees and thrust his cock back into her throat, not uttering a single word. His thrusts punishing in their force. She tried to fight him off, her hands pushing at his thighs. "Take it Skye, you can do it, I'm almost there." Each word was punctuated with a deep thrust down her throat. Both hands now tangled in her hair, he pulled her face flushed to his pelvis and she could feel his cock pulse in her throat before the first spurts of his cum shot straight to her stomach. Rope after rope continued to erupt from his pulsing shaft and she worked to keep up, swallowing as much as she could. He pulled out just enough to have two more spurts land directly on her tongue, flavoring her palette, before withdrawing completely, collapsing on the bed as Skye collapsed on the floor.

Feeling degraded and humiliated, she wanted to get as far away from them and this place as possible. Wobbly on her feet, she started for the door when a strong arm pulled her back against a bare chest. It was Nickolas' voice in her ear. "I'm not finished with you yet." When he turned her to face him, she could see the heat in his eyes, the lust and anger tangling together to form this warped night shared between the three of them.

"I'm just getting started, Skye and since you wanted Daniel, well, you got to have him, but know this, you are mine and you're stuck with me. Nothing and no one is going to change that." She was weightless one moment and the next she was on the bed, Nickolas having tossed her there. Daniel moved and headed to the restroom, When he returned with a towel, Nickolas realized his intention and stopped him. "Since she wanted to be a slut and hook up with you, she'll be treated like one. And you're gonna play your part." Daniel had seen him like this once before and knew, no matter how wrong his reasoning or the idea behind it was, nothing he said or did would make anything better. He was going to have to work it out of his system.

And so he helped Nickolas take Skye over and over again that night. He helped subdue her when she fought back, positioned her in way that would increase their pleasure. He even held her down when Nickolas fucked her anally. It was hard not to stop Nickolas for her as he stretched her anal passage for the first time, using only their combined juices as lube. He was gentle with her in the beginning and that all was the only reason he did't feel like he should be rotting in hell. Daniel tried to soothe her during the process. He did feel like a complete bastard as listened to her cry and wail while Nickolas slowly forced his way into her rosebud entrance. He could feel the muscles spasming as she tried to keep him out by clenching, a battle she was steadily loosing. When her sphincter finally gave way to his engorged cock head, she screamed fighting against Daniel to get away, but they both head tight and Nickolas gave her a moment to get used to being stretched.

It took all of his will power to not be blinded by his anger and take his time with her. Yes he wanted to punish her. It was the only reason her was fucking her the way he was tonight. If he was willing to examine his emotions, see beyond the anger he recognized, he would find another emotion there, one not readily identifiable to him. It was this emotion that made him want her to feel how he felt when he saw with Daniel.

Inch by inch his cock was painstakingly eased into her unwilling channel until he was fully seated in her bottom. Daniel continued to stroke her hair as she cried, while Nickolas slowly pulled out only to push back in. And as he watched, Daniel realized with startling clarity that she was being punished for allowing Daniel to kiss her, for allowing him to touch her, and he was being punished for going against him, by watching and being forced to participate in her torment. So he resigned himself to caring for her until her cries of pain became moans of pleasure, watching as she began to take Nickolas' cock more easily into her, her skin becoming flushed, her lips parting in silent gasps as her hips moved to meet his thrusts, all signs of her impending orgasm, he vowed he would make it up to her.

*****

A.N: I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter and that the editing and length were well worth the wait. I fully intended on having this uploaded in time for christmas, but life happened (in a very much positive way this time) and a lot of my free time was taken up unexpectedly.

This chapter has been a labor of love for me, bringing me closer to the level I once was at with my writing. I hope that my progress can be marked with each chapter I have and will present in the future.

Darkhime
Darkhime
345 Followers