High School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

“Well you are definitely not in control right now,” I replied as I opened the blouse exposing a small lace bra covering her shapely breasts, “I am in charge my sweet little brat and I haven’t finished with you quite yet. Stand up Janet and take off your blouse and bra.”

Another shiver of excitement ran through Janet’s body as I helped her to stand on slightly wobbly legs. Her eyes shown as she slipped the blouse off her shoulders then reached back and unclipped the bra. As I stood I sucked in my breath as I admired her sexy figure, her breasts rising and falling with each breath.

“Remember how the boys had to hold out their hands to get the strap off Mr. Hughes?” I asked as I slipped the leather belt from around my waist.

Janet bit her bottom lip and nodded as she stiffened her right arm and stood with palm up and parallel to the floor. I took up my position and flicked the strap back over my shoulder. With far less force than Mr. Hughes ever used I swung my arm and the strap whacked across Janet’s hand.

“Ahhhh, oh shit that stings,” Janet called out, shaking her hand as if to throw away the sting.

“Three on each hand Janet,” I said sternly, “As you should have had about twenty nine years ago.”

“Oh God, I mean Mr. Hughes,” Janet said as she caught on to my little game and fluttered her eyelids at me, “Girls aren’t allowed to be punished. Pleeaasse Sir, no more.”

“Hold out your hand, Janet!” I barked the order as I raised the strap again.

Janet took a deep breath and held out the same hand. Twice more the strap stung across her palm and each time she cried out loudly in pain. But she was a strong little lady and after the three whacks she held out her left hand for more of the same.

“Whack!” - “Owwwwwww!”

“Whack!” - “Yaaahhhhhhhh!”

“Whack!” - “Yeeeeeecccchhh!”

As I lowered the strap Janet started jumping around the living room with her hands jammed under her armpits. Several times she glared at me and stomped a foot on the floor. I didn’t help her mood as I stood grinning at her little tantrum. She thumped across the carpet and mock-beat her fists on my chest; only the gleam in her eyes giving away the fun of the situation. I grabbed her wrists and held them tightly.

“Fuck David, that stings like hell, and I know you went easy on me. Mr. Hughes used a lot more force than that? How did you stand it at school?”

I laughed and replied, “It wasn’t so bad honey, and we tried not to let on if it did sting too much, sixth grade boys don’t cry you know.”

“Well, fucking hell, it sure stung me, can I have my arms back please?” Janet pleaded.

I let one of Janet’s wrists free and led her firmly by the other from the living room and down the hall to my bedroom.

As I preceded my weakly protesting honey I said, “I have had enough of your foul language young lady, it’s time you were taught a real lesson.”

I led her into my bedroom and Janet gasped as she saw a pile of pillows in the center of my bed.

“Hey David, what do you think you are going to do now?” Janet asked seriously, a worried look on her face.

I hugged her to me and whispered, “Nothing is going to happen to you that you don’t want to happen sweetie. That is a promise, ok? Just remember how turned on you got from the spanking and hairbrush.” My hands moved lower and grasped her still warm buttocks. “I am going to strap this lovely little arse of yours twelve times honey, if you can’t take it just use the safe word. The reality is that even though I am giving orders you have the final say, it's up to you. No pressure from me, I don’t want to lose you after the reunion bringing us together.”

I stopped talking and just held Janet too me, waiting for my words to sink in and for her reaction. The only sound in the room was of Janet’s heavy breathing. I could feel her breasts heaving against my chest as the seconds slowly ticked by.

Finally Janet raised her head, smiled and kissed me on the lips. Silently she mouthed “I love you” then slipped from my grasp and walked out of the room. For once in recent years I was unsure of myself. The silent words were the opposite of her actions and as I took a step to follow I heard the sound of her bare feet returning. Janet walked into the bedroom grinning at the look of bewilderment on my face. Then she held up a hand for me to see a packet of condoms that she placed on the bedside table. Once again she kissed me and moved up onto the bed, spreading herself over the pillows with her arse to the ceiling.

I stood looking at this lovely vision for a short time before stripping off my clothes. I grabbed the strap and stood beside the bed, running a hand over her buttocks. A shiver again ran through Janet’s body as I caressed her curves and she moaned as I gently ran my fingers over her pussy.

“Whack” - “Ouch!” the first light blow of the strap caught her by surprise.

“Whack, Whack, Whack!” - Every stroke a little harder than the last and each one leaving a light red stripe.

“Whack” - “Owwww”

“Whack!” - “Mmmmm, oh yes!” That positive reaction caught me by surprise so I put a little more force into the next one.

“Whack!!” - “Ohhhhhh David!”

“Whack!!” - “Uhhhhh!”

“Whack!!!” - Owwwwwwww! Oh God!”

“Only three more honey!” I cried as the criss-cross red lines shown on the pink skin.

“I know, I know, I can bloody well count too you know!”

“Crack!” - “Ohhhh Noooooo!” Janet started to sob at the tenth stroke, writhing around on the pillows.

“Crack!!! - “Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt”

“CRACK!!” - “Aiiieeeeeeeeeeeee” Janet screamed and burst into tears.

I dropped the strap and jumped onto the bed, laying down and pulling Janet beside me. I wrapped my arms around her shaking body and held her tight, letting her know by my actions how much I cared. She sobbed into my shoulder, tears running down her cheeks and I grabbed another handkerchief. I stroked Janet’s hair and back as her shaking body and breathing slowly calmed. Amazingly, as I helped wipe away some tears, I felt a hand stroking my hard cock. I gently pushed Janet onto her back and kissed away some salty tears while I spread her legs apart. My middle finger slipped between her pussy lips and moved up and down her slit. A long low moan escaped her mouth as my fingertip found and teased her hard little clit. Janet’s back arched as I pushed my first two fingers deep into her vagina, sopping wet from the excitement of the strapping.

With my fingers in Janet’s pussy as far as they could go I moved them in a circular fashion keeping an even pressure against the vagina walls. The expressions on her face and moans of pleasure showed me that this intimate contact was having the desired effect. I stopped the circular motions with my fingertips just behind the pubic bone and pressed upwards, finding and stimulating Janet’s G-spot. As my fingers made small slow circles Janet’s back arched off the bed and she screamed as the first orgasm hit. When I started to rub her clit with my thumb she erupted, her body shuddering as my fingers continued to pleasure her special spot. My free hand glided over Janet’s tummy and up to her breasts, caressing and squeezing the soft flesh and pinching the erect nipples. I have never seen a sexier sight as orgasms kept flowing through Janet’s sweaty, shaking body. She was moaning incoherently as I whispered hot fantasies of what I would love to do to her sexy body in the future.

“Fuck me David, fuck me!” Janet screamed at me.

I pulled my glistening fingers out of her pussy and grabbed the packet of condoms off the bedside table. I fumbled with the contents, finally pulling one over my shaft as I crawled between her wide spread legs. Janet’s breasts were heaving and she was gasping for air as I rubbed the tip of my cock over her slit. She mouthed “pleeeaaasssee” as our eyes made contact so I pushed my cock deep into her wet pussy. After all the previous play this was no time for subtlety so I was fucking her hard and fast. My balls were slapping against her arse with each push as Janet’s hips thrust at me. Sweat was dripping from my brow and we were both groaning with our exertions. It did not take long before we both climaxed as I thrust my cock deep into her pussy.

I collapsed sideways onto the bed and pulled our perspiring bodies together in a giant hug. I held Janet tight to me as we both fought to regain our breath. Small climaxes continued to sweep through her body, never before had I made love with a lady capable of so many multiple orgasms. I stroked a hand up and down Janet’s back to help calm her down as we lay together.

Finally Janet raised her head and looked at me as I pushed her matted hair back over her head. A couple of tears ran down her cheeks as she spoke.

“David you have no idea how good this feels with your arms around me. It’s been so long since I’ve been held like this and as for the sex, oooooooohhhhhhhh fuck, that was the best ever! Janet’s snuggled into me again with her head on my chest. “You know I would have cum if you had strapped me once more, I was that close. Absolutely amazing David, next time I want to go all the way.”

My heart pounded a bit more at Janet’s last words but I kept my voice reasonably calm, “Hmmmmm, so you are already planning a next time?”

“Oh yes I hope so David,” Janet giggled, “It sure stung like hell but I have to admit that I loved it, you sure know how to treat a lady and I’m not letting go of you now. I’ll go and see my doctor tomorrow and go back on the pill.”

There was no need to reply as I kissed the top of Janet’s head. I kept stroking her hair and back, as we lay relaxing together. Fate and last night’s high school reunion had brought the two of us together and both our teenage fantasies had finally come true.

The End.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12