High School Reunion Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman gets kidnapped by former classmate.
1.7k words
3.46
29.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a kidnap and rape story and I do not condone such behavior. This is just my fantasy.

*

It was a dark and early morning when Aria decided it was time to take her morning jog. She grabbed a pair of dark wash jean shorts that were but an inch below her private area. She started to get goose bumps all over her body as she took off her pajama top exposing her two medium sized breasts. She went and looked into her drawer to find that the only clean top she had was a one size to small tank top that had the words "Ripe and Juicy" written on it. She pulled it over herself and found that it was very tight around her breasts but she ignored it thinking that no one would notice since it was 4:00 in the morning.

She grabbed her keys and put them in her pocket, and then she grabbed her iPod and played some rather loud music in her ears. She stopped outside the front door to her apartment, took the keys from her pockets and placed them in her hide-a-key cat.

Aria was a fine looking women. She was 5' 6" tall and weighed 130lbs. She always had a lot of men whistle to her as she went down the street. Her long, brown, wavy hair went down to the top of her ass and her hair framed her face very nicely. She had eyes as blue as the ocean and as caring as a mother. Her full lips were pink and soft. She also has an hourglass figure that women went crazy with jealousy over. She had incredibly long legs that just added to her beauty.

As she walked down the street to the park she thought she felt a presence but decided she was just being paranoid and ignored it thinking it was the trees. She walked a little faster just to get her heartbeat up and started humming the tune too one of her favorite songs. She started to walk toward the parking lot happy with how beautiful the sunrise looked today and regretting not bringing a camera. As part of her morning routine she started to run her 5 laps around the parking lot which today held only one car compared to yesterday when it had around ten for a Boy Scout camping trip.

As she started her laps she sang as loud as she could so as to enjoy her run even more. Then she got close to the van and thought she saw it move so she inched away a little but it was at the corner of the parking lot and she had to go past it so as to continue her laps.

Then from behind her a strong pair of hands held her mouth shut and grabbed her arms so they couldn't flail about. In his hand he held a cloth with some liquid poured on it that smelled as foul as rotting eggs. At that instant she knew she was getting drugged and that she couldn't do anything about it. She slowly slipped into a black hole of unconsciousness but before she did she heard her captor say "And now you are mine Aria."

She awoke with her hands tied behind her back and her feet tied at the ankles she tried to look around but she had been blindfolded by what she thought was a sock. She tried to ask where she was but there was a ball gag in her mouth then she felt herself go over a bump and realized she was in a car. She started to move around and make as much noise as she could to get the attention of the driver. She lurched forward as the car stopped abruptly she heard the front door open behind her and realized she must be facing the trunk door. When the door opened she felt a rush of fear and adrenalin hit her as she smelled the sweat of the man who was no doubt glaring at her. Then the blindfold ripped off to reveal a 6' tall muscular man with light brown hair and deep blue eyes as dark and cold as a storm. She looked behind him to see a deserted road and knew she would never be found.

"What are you doing back here bitch?" He said in a deep menacing voice at the same time taking the ball gag also from my mouth.

I hesitated to answer as my mouth slowly closed up from what no doubt was hours of being open thanks to the gag. But apparently I took too long and he slapped me across the face.

"Answer me you fucking cunt!" he now yelled.

"I was trying to get your attention so I could beg you to let me go." I pleaded

"Oh I am never going to let you go Aria. You see I have wanted to pay you back for the way you treated me sophomore year back at Gallagher High in Idaho when you told me that you would never go to the winter formal with a nerd like me.

"Wait a minute that was seven years ago and I was trying to fit in on the track team so I could get a scholarship. The only reason I rejected you was because if I didn't I would have been shunned by my team for hanging out with you and I never dealt well with rejection from peers! I also had to get that scholarship or else I wouldn't have made it into college...even with my scholarship I had to work two jobs to stay in college!"

"I don't care why I just care that you did and I have been planning my revenge for years. I joined a gym and got ripped so I could overpower you. I stayed with a man who knew a lot about sex and taught me about it and the many different ways I could use you. I worked in a sex toy shop so I could get an employee discount and get tons of stuff to use on you. I got lots of sex outfits and various other sex related items just to torture you with. Oh yeah I am going to take my revenge on you and I am going to make sure it hurts you 100 times worse then you hurt me." As he said it an evil grin broke across his face

At that point I was sobbing and begging him to please forgive me. Then he gave me a proposition. "If you can suck me well enough I will let you go. If not you are mine forever."

"Oh please let me try I am a virgin and have never done this so please be extra patient as suck for the first time!" I pleaded.

He just looked at me. He then bent down right near my ear and whispered "Just suck bitch."

I did as he commanded. I undid his belt with my mouth and the same with his button and zipper. His huge erection was poking out of the waist band of his boxers. I used my teeth to pull it down and as I did his huge cock plopped down next to my face hitting the top of my head and sliding down my cheek.

His dick must have been at least 11" long 3" thick and he hadn't even started to harden. I leaned forward and licked the head with my tongue. He seemed to perk up at that so I continued even more vigorously. His cock grew stiffer with each lick so I then took him in my mouth. As I did the head grew twice its size at the touch of my soft lips. I started to bob my head and with each bob I took more of him in me. When I had about five inches in me I started to go faster and faster wanting him to be happy with my first blow job. I decided I better put more of his stiff member in into but it was too late.

Alright enough of these games you need to take it all in you can't just do 1/3 and think that is good enough bitch. And with that he took a hold of my head and rammed his cock down my throat. I started to gag wanting this to be over so I could wake up and escape this dream. Deep down inside I knew that this wasn't a dream but I tried to think otherwise so I could hold onto my sanity a little while longer.

He continued to thrust his member deeper and faster inside my mouth. Then he said "Look at me you cunt I want to see the look in your eyes as I continue to fuck your hot little mouth."

After what felt like an hour later he finally started to pulse and move in and out of her mouth. He moved quicker and quicker so as to have his cum come faster. "Are ready bitch? You better swallow my entire load or else." At that moment he jerked his dick into my mouth as far as it would go as some hot and sticky liquid erupted into my mouth.

He left his member in until satisfied that I had swallowed all of his seed. He then pulled out and rubbed his cock in my hair saying with a laugh in his voice "Wow your hair is soft and is now covered in you spit you fucking towel. But since I had to finish the job for you the deal is off and you are now my property."

He shoved me on my back and put the ball gag back in my mouth. He then took a very dirty sock and blindfolded me. He then got some more rope and tied my hands and feet to the seat so I couldn't move and disturb his driving again. He then took a wet cloth and put it over my face. Again I slowly drifted into darkness and heard him say "You will be fun."