High School Reunion Gets Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,155 Followers

I walked over to Steve, giving him a reassuring hug.

"I love you, I wasn't making fun of you," I said

"I know. Are you OK with this?" he asked

"I'm having fun so far,"

"Me too"

We parted as another one of the guys brought the keg and cups down the beach. Everyone got a cup and poured themselves a drink before taking a place on the blankets. . Now we were all naked in the dark, sitting on blankets, drinking and groping each other. It wasn't as obvious or as forward as in the water though. I guess being completely exposed made everything look different and nothing could be hidden. It was uncomfortable being completely naked but it was dark enough and we were all so drunk it didn't seem to matter to anyone.

Janice was still all over Steve as it was obvious she wanted to have him, he wasn't fighting her off either. Henry was still clinging to me but Rich had joined him as his wife had decided to go back to the car. I guess she got so drunk she needed to sleep in off. Marge was still here, flirting with everyone. It seemed so many people were acting out of character this evening, but we were all drunk.

Janice was now on her back with Steve's head resting on her tits, he really loved those tits. I think Henry noticed as well, maybe he took this as his cue to make his move on me. I had thought our little fun in the water was as far as things would go but I guess Henry had other plans.

Henry sat behind me, I felt him snuggle in close, his body against mine. I could feel his erection growing as he pressed it firmly against me, cupping my breasts in his hands. I was actually a little shocked as everyone else had their eyes on us, even Steve.

Steve gave me a nod and a wink of approval as he snuggled in with Janice. He then turned his head, taking her nipple in his mouth. He had one hand now caressing her other breast and the other working it's way up her thigh. She was getting exactly what she came for, my husband. I was wondering if that may have been her plan from the very beginning of the evening.

Henry was almost mauling my tits now, grinding his now erect cock into my back. The head of his cock even felt a bit moist, maybe I was just imagining it though.

Rich was now sitting on his knees directly in front of me, staring into my eyes. His hands reached out as if inviting me to hold them. His cock was in a semi erect state and beautiful, just the perfect size and shape. Rich had a wonderful body with little hair, a nice six pack and meticulously manicured. To be honest, if I had a choice I would have preferred Rich over Henry but it looked like we had already been paired up for whatever would happen later.

That's what I thought anyway. I accepted Rich's hands as offered, he held them gently caressing them. I thought he wanted to kiss me or something but couldn't possibly do that in the position we were in. Henry had a firm grip on me from behind still grinding his hard cock into my back, kneading my breasts.

Rich gently guided my hands around his penis, directing them to grasp it as he held his hands over mine. He started slowly guiding my hands to stroke his cock up and down to arouse him to erection. I could feel his cock swelling within my grip as he continued guiding me up and down his shaft.

Rich left let go of my hands, I continued caressing his cock as he hardened with excitement. I must admit this was very stimulating being wedged between two gorgeous men with beautiful hard cocks wanting my attention. All of this in front of other people, including my husband who was also now busy.

In my trance I had lost track of what Steve was doing but now directed my attention to him as I continued stroking Rich's cock. Steve was lying on his back with Janice now firmly gripping and stroking his cock as it was at full erection, Steve had that look I'd seen many times on his face, He loved oral sex. I could tell she was about to go down on him as she licked the head of his cock, running her tongue around the head.

I must have lost track of my two men as I found myself now being directed to lay down as Rich and Henry's faces were moving to my breasts. At almost the exact same moment I felt both sets of lips touch my nipples, each kissing first, then gently sucking as they caressed them.

I felt a hand on each thigh now, rubbing up and down, each time inching closer to my pussy. I was really started to get nervous about this, right out in the open in front of everyone without my husband.

I looked over at Steve as if for help and saw that he had lost control of his situation as well. Janice was now plunging up and down his cock, devouring him with her mouth as Jeff was positioning himself behind her. It looked like he was going to fuck her while she sucked my husband.

As I looked around I could see Marge was now busy herself, as Tina was sucking her tit and I couldn't tell who was between her legs giving her oral sex, I knew it wasn't her husband though. She had to be cumming as she screaming and grabbing the man's head, almost driving him into her.

A look back over at Steve now revealed Janice was devouring my husband's cock right to his balls, she was working it like a pro. He must have been loving this as I could never quite get all of his seven inches in my mouth, she made it look easy as she held him there what seemed like endlessly trying to milk him. He had great control though so I know she had her work cut out for her. I must admit I was feeling a bit jealous watching her do this to him knowing how much he loved it.

Rich and Henry were both still enjoying my breasts, not nearly as much as I was enjoying the attention. Rich's hand was now cupped over my entire pubic area, inserting a finger as he explored my vaginal walls. I could feel Henry's hand also on my upper thigh almost trying to pry his way toward my pussy as Rich covered it. It was as if they were fighting over it, each wanting to claim it first.

I think Rich got tired of Henry's advances, as if he were jealous and wanted me to himself, and lowered himself kissing his way toward my pussy. It only took him a few seconds before his tongue found me, flickering at my moistness. It felt electric, so exciting as these two men competed for me.

As Rich's tongue explored my pussy, sending me to a shuttering orgasm I clutched his head, almost squeezing him inside me. I felt a finger insert with the tongue, it was Henry's. He was forcing the issue to also make his claim to my pussy.. Rich immediately stopped as he looked at Henry.

"I guess it's only fair. Your turn," he said.

I was so surprised these guys were giving me to each other. Henry's tongue replaced Rich's and I must say to my delight. Henry was very talented orally, I had never felt anything like it before. He inserted his tongue, rolling it inside me as he sucked gently on my clitoris sending me into an earth shaking orgasm. I couldn't control myself as I screamed in pleasure as I lifted my ass to present myself to him. I was so wet but he never stopped for a second eagerly enjoying every drop of moisture I produced.

Rich moved up presenting his cock to my face, inviting me to take him in my mouth. I reached for him, grasping his swollen cock firmly, guiding his cock's head to my lips. I ran my tongue over the tip, collecting the moisture, tasting his salty pre-cum. I took him in my mouth, my tongue wrapping the underside of his cock as I devoured as much of him as I could, feeling myself begin to gag. He was about the same size as Steve, about seven inches so I could take most of him, he had a perfect cock. It felt good in my mouth, his tight balls cupped in my hand as I slowly slid up and down his shaft. I was enjoying this so much, I was actually drooling, salivating, soaking him with my spit.

Rich had stopped licking my pussy now as I felt his presence over me, mounting me as I looked toward Steve not quite sure if I was willing to go this far. I held my hand over my pussy, not allowing his entry.

This was the ultimate sexual sacrifice to a man, letting him fuck you. This really had turned into a full blown orgy but I had major reservations about having another man enter me. That treat was a special part of the sanctity of my marriage.

No worries about Steve I guess, Janice was now riding his cock, him on his back with his hands on her tits. Her tits were bouncing up and down as her pussy devoured all of his cock. Marge was positioned over his face as it appeared he was giving her great oral pleasure. It looked like Steve had no reservations and certainly didn't check with me before these two women ravaged him.

My eyes locked with Rich's as I said, "I'm just not sure I can do this Rich, I'm married."

"So is your husband, take a look for yourself, let loose and enjoy yourself. I want you," Rich said

I didn't answer back, instead I released my hand covering my pussy allowing Rich access. I felt a tear run down my cheek, I just wasn't sure I could do this. Rich saw this and understood how much this meant to me as he stopped his pursuit. He lay on me with his erection pressing against me.

"I can't do this, I'm sorry," I said.

"I understand, it's OK," Henry said.

I looked over at Steve, he was now behind Marge fucking her doggy style. Janice was under Marge, I think she was licking her pussy or Steve's balls, I couldn't tell. Steve was pounding her as hard as he could, I could hear his balls slapping her ass.

Rich lifted himself from my body, freeing me from his grasp as Steve's eyes met mine.

Steve stopped fucking Marge and withdrew his cock from her pussy, his eyes still locked on mine as he approached me. We embraced as I stood to meet him, feeling his erection moist with the scent of other women.

We kissed passionately, forgetting everyone around us as Steve lowered me back to the blanket. People all around us were fucking each other. Janice, Marge and Rich had joined others as Steve and I were lost in each others' love.

I had done many forbidden things tonight, crossed many lines I'd never imagined crossing but knew right from wrong. I knew when I had to stop. I couldn't let another man fuck me, I just couldn't.

Maybe it's different for a guy as Steve had no problem diving right in, I hold no grudges. I just couldn't do it myself.

"I love you Steve. I just can't fuck another man," I said to Steve.

"I understand. I'm sorry I crossed the line."

"Don't be sorry, it's really OK. I did my share as well," I said

"You don't have to stop now even though you don't want to fuck someone else," whispered Steve. "Let me fuck you doggy."

I got on my knees on the blanket and never saw as Steve motioned for Henry to Join us. It was wonderful feeling Steve's cock enter my cock from behind. He's such a gentle, wonderful lover. He pushed in, only slightly as I arched to accept him, my eyes closed.

As I opened my eyes Henry was standing in front of me, his flaccid cock within inches of my face.

"Please, suck him," Steve whispered in my ear from behind."

With Steve's reassurance I reached for Henry's cock with one hand as I held myself up with the other. My husband slowly pushed his cock into my pussy. I devoured Henry's entire cock, I wanted him to grow hard for me as I took all of him into my mouth, my tongue working as I sucked it feverishly.

His cock swelled instantly in my mouth to a full erection, growing to it's full length and girth in mere seconds as I could taste his salty excitement. I could no longer fit him entirely in my mouth but I was trying, now forcing him into the back of my throat, pushing his cock as far down as I could as my husband held his cock as far into my pussy as possible while he kneaded my tits and watched me suck Henry's cock over my shoulder.

With Steve's blessing and his cock deep inside me I was enjoying sucking Henry's cock. I was now stroking his shaft as I plunged up and down his shaft, each time gagging and slurping, taking almost all of his large cock into my mouth trying to milk him of his salty semen. I wanted to taste him, to sample another man's cum in the presence of my husband.

I worked his cock feverishly, plunging up and down time after time until I felt his shaft begin to swell, my husband still deep inside me watching over my shoulder. Henry grasped my head with his hands, squeezing it as I knew he was about to cum as his cock started to spasm. He thrust his hips forward as he let out a growl. I could feel his first blast as it traveled the length of his shaft, escaping in a shot as he yelled. His first shot of cum splattered the back of my throat, choking me, but I swallowed preparing for another as I held his cock deep in my mouth as I continued jerking it.

I was expecting his next blast of cum as he exploded as I savored it, not allowing it to shoot down my throat. I wanted to taste his salty cum as I held his gooey semen in my mouth waiting for more. I swallowed that load as some oozed from my mouth, he continued exploding as he thrust forward with each spasm,

I never backed off, letting him abuse my mouth, fuck my mouth as he emptied his seed into it. It was wonderful as I milked him completely dry as my husband watched intently from behind. Henry's cock softened in my mouth as I released it, he stepped back thanking me.

Steve started fucking me again, grabbing my hips, obviously very turned on by what he had just witnessed.

"That was so fucking hot," Steve whispered in my ear. "Would you like to try something else?"

"I don't know," I panted ,as Steve continued pumping me from behind."What do you have in mind?"

"Just go with me here. I will never leave your pussy, I promise."

Steve slowed his pace as he continued fucking me from behind. I was still enjoying the taste and memory of Henry and wondering what the hell was in store for me.

Steve was motioning for Rich and Janice to join us without my knowing. They were involved with each other as Janice was positioned on top of Rich, facing us at the time. They immediately parted and came right over.

"Just go with it Babe, you're the center of attention tonight," Steve whispered.

Steve pulled his cock from me and collapsed on the blanked next to me.. I thought he was exhausted and maybe we were done for the night.

"Slide down onto my cock Hun," Steve said.

I had plenty of energy left, I'd give him a good fucking. I went right for his cock with my mouth first though, I loved that cock. I plunged onto Steve's cock, driving it into my mouth gagging as I held him deep. I knew how much he loved this as I looked up at him, his head back with his eyes closed. I started sliding up and down his cock, grasping his balls in the palm of my hand, stroking him with the other.

Just then I felt something touch my pussy! Someone was licking my pussy, their tongue exploring and licking the folds. Rich was under me, lying on his back, eating my pussy. I could hardy concentrate on giving my husband the attention he deserved now. Rich's tongue was incredible, it was now deep, flickering as he sucked my clitoris gently. I tensed to cum, I think I bit my husband's cock as I shuttered. Rich continued lapping faster, consuming my moisture.

I looked up at Steve, Janice was now in an embrace with him, kissing passionately as I sucked his cock and Rich licked my pussy. I was so turned on now, I started sliding up and down again on Steve's cock.

Steve and Janice parted as he said,"Slide down on my cock Hun."

I released his cock and straddled him, sliding onto his shaft, not stopping until I had him all. I kissed him, my breasts pushed firmly against his chest. Our kiss became passionate, almost a devouring kiss, forgetting we had an audience as he pushed his cock upward into me.

I held Steve tight, not moving as he continued pushing himself into me, grinding his wonderful cock deep inside me.

""Remember, just go with it," He whispered.

I couldn't figure what the hell Steve was talking about. Janice was laying beside me, caressing my breast and kissing both of us as Steve continued thrusting upward. He was so deep inside me, I was so wet, I felt myself cumming again and gripped him tighter. I was shaking, shuttering in orgasm, screaming in pleasure as he held himself deep within me.

I felt something behind me, touching me, trying to penetrate me.

"Relax Hun, I love you," whispered Steve.

Steve and I rarely had anal sex so I knew nothing was going in there. It felt like someone was trying to put something else in my pussy. I looked over my shoulder and Rich was behind me, trying to stuff his cock into my pussy along side Steve's.

I felt him push the head in, there was just no room. It was so tight but it felt so fucking good, and so wrong. Steve was below holding his cock deep inside me not moving as Rich pushed himself in.

I gasped and screamed as my pussy accepted them both, Rich slipping in along side as he pushed forward. I came instantly, tensing, my entire body feeling like an electrical current was shocking me leaving unable to move.

Both men were now in my pussy. One man pushing in as the other man pulled outward in harmony, working perfectly as a team. It was an unbelievable feeling, almost inhuman. Janice was playing with both cocks and balls as they fucked me, occasionally licking them as they paused while I shuttered in orgasm again.

My mouth was devouring my husband's, almost eating him as the two men fucked me in unison. I could taste Janice on his mouth as he could taste Henry on mine adding to the excitement of the moment. The men were enjoying the sensation of each others' cocks rubbing against each other and Janice licking and fondling their balls was almost too mush for them as both were ready to cum.

"Let me have your ass," Rich whispered over my shoulder.

"OK, Please be gentle," I answered sheepishly.

I was just so horny now I probably would have said yes to anything. Rich withdrew from my pussy as Steve paused. I could tell how excited he was now, holding back , ready to cum.

Rich's cock was wet from my moisture as it touched my ass, gently pushing forward. He only pushed in the head as I screamed. My ass was so tight, I hadn't been fucked in the ass in a very long time. Steve was still lying very still beneath me, waiting to see if I could accept Rich in my ass.

Rich withdrew and pushed forward a bit more as I arched, moaning, actually in pleasure. He withdrew again, pushing forward again as I accepted about half of his length. Steve was now joining his movement with is own from below.

Rich continued working his way in until he had all of of me, pushing his entire cock into my ass. Steve was alternating with him again from below, working as a team. I was absolutely stuffed with cock, in cock heaven under the stars.

I felt myself begin to cum again already as I tensed, I tightened my grip on both cocks as I shuttered, arched, screamed in ecstasy. I felt both cocks swell in me, my husband almost crushing me in a hold from below as he started to cum. He was thrusting upward, growling as he gripped me tight pushing himself into me as I felt his first surge of cum splash into me.

Rich squeezed my hips firmly in his grip, pinching me as he shouted, pushing his cock into me so hard it hurt. His cock swelled as I could actually feel the cum travel up his the shaft as it shot out and erupted into my ass, filling it with his hot sticky cum.

Steve was erupting again as Rich's cum was oozing from my ass onto his balls, his veins now showing on his neck, his eyes tightly closed. He was cumming hard, I could feel his explosion in my pussy as he splashed inside me. Each time he withdrew his hot cum would join Rich's, flowing from me.

Rich was still rocking back and forth into my ass, shooting load after load of his semen into my ass as he tensed, his head back, still a death grip on my hips, ramming his cock into my ass.

dave110256
dave110256
1,155 Followers