High School Reunion Pt. 01

Story Info
Friendship rekindles romance but danger is lurking...
2.8k words
4.17
15.3k
15

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't a one night stand. He repeated the words to himself as he loosened his tie, swallowing as he met his own eyes in the bathroom mirror. Sandy was still standing by the window, taking in the magnificent view, completely unaware of his nervousness. They hadn't seen each other since high school, and now, a chance meeting at a hotel in San Francisco, this city so far from where they had grown up, and here he was. Here she was. In his hotel room. Tyler swallowed again, running a hand over his short black hair. The sudden memory of Sandy teasing him about it in high school, always obnoxious, always unable to keep her hands to herself, made him smile. She tried to make him dye it a different color every year. Once she even brought silver hair spray into class. But he had always been too serious to play along. He'd just smiled and shrugged. He took another glance at the mirror, and then turning abruptly, walked back into the room.

Sandy was standing by the window, and for a moment, he just watched her; light grey jeans encasing her legs smoothly, curving around her butt in a way that made his hands ache to touch her. She had on a floaty beige top, sheer in places and opaque in others. One hand rested in a back pocket, the other in front of her, delicate brown fingers curled around the stem of a wineglass, filled to the rim with bubbly champagne. She tossed back a cascade of jet black curls, and then, perhaps sensing him, turned around. Full lips smiled.

"Heyyy." Her voice was soft, inviting. For a moment, he thought he saw nerves flitting around the edges of her dark brown eyes. She shook back her hair again, and stepped toward him.

"How's the wine?"

"Delicious," she said, taking a small sip. The image of her full lips against the rim of the glass was enough to make him hard. He tried to take a deep breath. He and Sandy had been friends for years, but he had never seen her like this. When they were in high school, both nerds in science class, he'd only ever seen her as an ally. He'd never looked at her as more than a friend, never with this desire of wanting to lose himself in her, to sink into her warm softness, without a care in the world.

Sandy was handing him a glass. She kicked off her heels, losing about three inches of height, and turned back to the window. "You really do have an impressive view. Your company is paying for this?"

"Yeah. Gotta travel in style." He smirked. If only she knew the elaborate cover-up that was the actual reason behind the swanky hotel room. But he should have known better than to expect Sandy to be intimidated. Or even visibly impressed.

"Whatever. I'm surprised they haven't relegated you to a Motel 6. Maybe they weren't aware the type of trouble you could get into with a view like this." Her grin was faintly naughty, and he took an unconscious step toward her. She took another sip, eyes on his. His whole body tightened, again. He couldn't think of a time when he had been this hard for anyone. He was afraid if she came any closer, he might come. Before they had even kissed. The thought made him frantically grasp for something, anything to say, to distract her.

"Ah, there's a balcony."

Her eyes widened in delight.

"Ooh let's see it, Robot." The high school nickname rolled easily from her lips, and he found himself smiling, the familiar memories easing, momentarily, the silken clutch of his desire.

"Alright. C'mon." Her hand was hanging by her side, and in a fleeting moment of courage, he took it to lead her to the balcony. It was soft and warm, and fit into his perfectly as he led her to the balcony on the other side of the suite. It was an opulent addition, a pleasant surprise at check-in. It would also be useful as an alternate escape route, although he hoped he wouldn't have to use it. Her hand rested in his comfortably, and as he slid open the glass door, her felt her fingers tighten slightly against his. They stepped out into the night air. It was brisk, but not too cold. The stars were out, and the balcony was lit by a luminous half moon. Sandy exhaled on a gasp and smiled up at him.

"Tyler. This is gorgeous. I still can't figure out what you did to deserve this." He glanced down, surprised, but then saw the faint smirk hovering around her lips and laughed out loud.

"Still trying to give me a hard time, I see."

"Aw Tye, you know I'm just playing." She leaned into his warmth, and he tentatively curved his arm around her shoulders. "Sometimes it feels like forever, doesn't it?"

"What?" His hand was resting on her arm, with her soft body against his, he was having a hard time concentrating.

"Since we last saw each other."

"Well, yeah. It's been since graduation."

"Ten years, though. It's not all that much."

"It's enough."

"Yeah. I guess so. I never stopped thinking about you, though." The soft admission made him look at her, but she was still looking out over the lights of the city as she spoke. "Who would have ever thought we'd run into each other here? I hate staying in hotels for work. It makes me lonely. And cranky."

"I'm an engineer." Tyler shrugged. It wasn't the whole truth, but not an outright lie, either. He couldn't bring himself to tell her a complete lie, and knew he could be reprimanded for it. "A certain amount of crankiness is to be expected from time to time. I don't know what your excuse is, though."

"What? I'm in a great mood!"

"You are now. What about at 8am tomorrow when you find out they only serve tea?"

Sandy rolled her eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You yelled at the barista this morning, didn't you??" Sandy stepped slightly away from him, looking indignant. Tyler moved with her, tightening his arm around her shoulder. "I knew it! Some things never change."

At that, Sandy gave up, rolled her eyes and laughed.

"I'm going to take the fifth." She responded primly. Tyler looked down at her, and she was trying to frown at him, but her eyes were sparkling. She still loved being teased. Tyler couldn't help himself. He kissed her.

***

It had been a long day, of reports, clients, and more reports. Sandy wanted nothing more than to relax with a glass of chilled white wine. Or champagne. A rare indulgence, but one of her favorites. She usually tried to be frugal on business trips, as she didn't like overcharging clients, but this was a last-minute affair; more a favor than a job, from a client who owed her more favors than she could count—so she figured she could live it up for a night. She was staying at a hotel in San Francisco for work, so after swapping trousers for a pair of cobalt skinny jeans and ballet flats, she headed down to the hotel bar. She didn't expect to run into anyone she knew—after all, she was flying out in a couple of days.

"Champagne, please." The bartender threw her an overly friendly wink, and Sandy rolled her eyes. Luckily, he brought her drink back without any additional attempts at flirtation. After dealing with clients all day, she was in no mood for the ego stroking that a polite rejection would require. She eased onto the bar stool, fingers resting lightly on the stem of her glass. She took a sip, and glanced around the bar. It seemed to be filled with business travelers, like her, trying to unwind after a long day out of town. A man in a suit walked up and waved at the bartender. Sandy didn't really pay him much attention until he spoke.

"Scotch. On the rocks." It had been ten years, but she would know that calm, slightly self-conscious baritone anywhere.

"Robot?!" The nickname slipped off her tongue before she managed to correct herself. He turned to her, and she took in his charcoal suit, filled out nicely with broad shoulders, the unruly black hair, cut short now, framing his square-jawed light brown complexion and almond-shaped hazel eyes, which hadn't changed at all. He looked at her quizzically for a moment, and slightly embarrassed, she corrected herself quickly, "Tyler, I mean. It's me, Sandy!" The smile she remembered so well suddenly appeared.

"I know. I'm just...surprised to see you here. I didn't know you had moved to the West Coast."

"I haven't. Here on business. You?"

"Same. But I have."

"I know." She had heard from a few of her old high school buddies that he was in Seattle. "How are you? What do you do?"

"I'm in engineering, but I won't bore you with the details." Noticing she was about to drain her wineglass, he gestured. "Another?"

Sandy couldn't remember the last time she had been this drunk. They stayed in the bar until closing, sharing old stories. She told him about her work as a consultant, and caught him up on the latest town gossip.

"Hey you remember Ila Robinson?" Sandy asked. Her elbows were resting on the table, and she held a glass of champagne loosely in one hand.

"How could I forget? She was only the first girl I liked, I mean, really liked, prom queen..." His voice trailed off as he met her eyes.

"Hmm and the reason why you ran naked across the football field after homecoming?" Sandy smirked, and to her surprise, Tyler smiled at her lazily from across the table. In high school, that type of comment would have sent him racing for the door.

"I was hoping you wouldn't remember that." His words seemed to carry a double meaning, and Sandy felt her cheeks grow hot.

"Some moments are unforgettable." He coughed and looked away for a moment, but when he met her eyes a moment later, it was with none of the awkward nervousness she remembered from high school. "Well," she leaned forward onto her elbows, wanting to decrease the distance between them. He was leaning forward as well, large palms spread flat on the table. If Sandy lowered one of her arms, they would collide.

"She took over Willie's Pies."

"What?? But...I thought she was a diabetic? Since childhood!"

"You would be wrong." Sandy slurred. "She wasn't diabetic, she was dieting." She said with a triumphant flourish, almost spilling her champagne, and then took a dainty, if unsteady sip, as if to belie the fact that she was drunk.

"Wait, wait..." Tyler's face slowly took on a shocked look. "She's been dieting since she was...eight?!" He had to count on his fingers. "That's awful!"

"Yeah. Her mother made her. I guess she wanted Ila to grow up and marry some rich guy. But she took over the pie shop, and now, get this, she's nice."

"What? But...being mean was her personality!"

"Not anymore. She gives me free pie when I visit my parents." Sandy spilled champagne on her fingers. "Oops." She licked a finger, and caught Tyler staring at her. "Sorry. Not trying to be rude, I just don't like having sticky fingers."

"It's not rude." His voice was soft, but the look in his eyes made her shiver.

"Last call!" The bartender was heading their way.

After ordering a final round of four more drinks, culminating in shots of whiskey, Tyler offered to show her his view, and Sandy, excited by the prospect of finally getting to kiss her high school crush, and with her head slightly reeling from the last whiskey shot, agreed. As they got into the elevator, Sandy slipped her hand into his. It was big, and warm. She shivered as his fingers tightened around hers, sending frissons of desire through her core. The elevator door was mirrored, and she glanced at his face. His eyes were heavy-lidded, full lips curved in that mischievous smile she remembered so well. He saw her looking at him, and his smile grew wider.

"What?"

"Nothing." She answered too fast.

"Nothing?" His voice, soft and deep, made her regret the lie.

"I was thinking," she began, and licked her lips, watching his eyes as they followed hers in the mirror, "I was thinking how sexy you look, and how I should have told you that in high school." Her voice trailed off as he turned her to face him, palms resting gently on her shoulders.

"Oh really?" His smile wasn't lazy this time. It was all desire and heat. Sandy leaned toward him on her tiptoes, meeting his lips with her own. He tasted like whiskey, and something deeper, more masculine. He pulled her against him, and as her breasts pressed against his chest, she moaned into his mouth. He pulled her closer, impossibly closer, hands sliding down to cup her butt, lifting her against the hardest part of himself, the part that was growing harder by the second, and she twined her arms around his neck, fingers brushing the nape of his neck, tongue gliding against his and wanting to be naked now more than she had ever wanted anything in her life. His hands slid up under her shirt, touching her bra, and back down, sliding their warm way beneath her jeans to caress her butt through her panties. She gasped into his mouth, and just as his hands started to move around to the front her jeans, the doors slid open. They jumped apart, trading guilty looks, and then laughed at the empty hallway. Tyler cleared his throat.

"This way..." as he led her down the hallway.

* * *

They were standing on the balcony and she was leaning into his warmth, when he turned to her. And kissed her again. She felt herself melting into him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, until she could feel the heat of his body pressed against her. The kiss was slick, wet and exciting. His hands roamed her back, moving lower until they dipped under her shirt, and met skin. She arched her body against his, and he backed into a pillar, lifting one of her legs around his waist. She could feel his hardness, pressing against her belly. Even through her clothes, the feeling was enough to make her moan. She could feel herself getting wet. His hand was fumbling at her jeans, and finally unzipped them just enough to slide his fingers inside. With one leg already around his waist, her thighs were fully open, and as his hand pressed against her vulva through her panties, she gasped, and when his fingers slid under the flimsy fabric, finding her clit, her knees trembled.

The arm around her waist pulled her more firmly to him, and he kissed her with more urgency, his tongue mating with hers, kissing her so sweetly, and so passionately, she felt as if all thought had fled. She pressed her pelvis against his hand, and felt his fingers curve against her, massaging her clit, and then, his middle finger, already wet from touching her, slide deeply inside her vagina. His thumb flicked her clit again, and she gasped. She had never been so close to orgasm, so quickly, before. Her hands were around his waist now, and she pulled frantically at his shirt until it lifted and her fingers met skin. She moved a hand around to his belt buckle, and loosening it a bit, slid her hand inside. His turgid flesh bucked against her palm, and she brushed her fingers softly against the head before gripping his penis. He inhaled, the breath hissing through his teeth, his fingers rubbing her clit with more urgency. The sudden sensation made her gasp, and dig her fingers into his back.

"Tyler," she whispered, licking his lower lip, and catching it gently between her teeth. His response was a moan deep in his throat. She opened her mouth to speak again, but his Blackberry interrupted her.

"Shit." He let go of her leg and pulled her to him with one hand, the other fumbling for his phone. "I'm sorry," he whispered, sounding deeply frustrated. Sandy zipped her jeans up, uncomfortable now, with her wet panties, and tried to decide whether to lean into his warmth, or head back to her hotel room. She had never been the type for a one night stand. Tyler's fingers curled into the flesh of her hip, and she leaned her head against his chest with a sigh, trying to will her desire to abate.

She picked up her wine glass, long forgotten on the balcony, and took a sip. The night air had cooled it a bit, enhancing the flavor. Tyler was still engrossed in his phone. She had been hoping by this time of night, he would be engrossed in her.