High School Senior Class Trip Ch. 04

Story Info
High school seniors have more fun than they expected.
2.3k words
4.19
47.6k
10

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia was the smartest girl in the Senior Class in Wood-Ridge High School. Actually, she was the smartest student in the school. She wasn't the best-looking however, but she never did anything to look good. She never put on make-up. She never fixed up her hair. She couldn't do anything about her lack of boobs. She just gave up trying to compete with the beauty queens. She figured when she grew up she would have a good job, make lots of money, and find a guy who wanted a rich girl.

She wasn't looking forward to the week-long Senior Trip to Stokes State Forest.

She'd heard all the girls talking about how they were going to grab one of the boys and fuck them. She knew it was just talk, but still, she was jealous. Julia wasn't a good-looking girl. She didn't have a nice body. Her asset was her brain. Boys aren't interested in brains, she thought. They want boobs, and big ones. Kim has the biggest boobs in the class. Julia saw how the boys all looked at Kim when she would pass by. Julia had "A" cups if that much. It didn't matter that she knew she'd have a better future than the other girls, she wanted a guy. And boobs.

Andrew was a good-looking guy. He was the best looking guy in the class. He wasn't the most athletic even though he played football. He had a sharp sense of humor, but most of the girls weren't interested in him. They said they wanted a guy with a good sense of humor, but they really wanted a jock with money. He, too, was not looking forward to the class trip. He'd been camping many times with his family or people he liked, not these people.

The last night of the trip, as the students started to pair off, Julia and Andrew seemed to be left alone. They had known each other since they were old enough to walk because they lived across the street from each other. They liked each other, not in a romantic way, just friends. As everyone headed into the woods, the two of them just started to talk. About college, the future, and what they thought of the other students. Andrew made lots of jokes and Julia laughed a lot. She thought that maybe she could see herself with Andrew. Being a typical 18-year old boy, Andrew didn't see himself with Julia. But he still liked her, just not romantically.

While they were talking, Julia felt a bee sting on her neck. As she passed out, Andrew grabbed her, confused. He called her name. He shook her. She was out. He looked her over. He wondered if he could get away with touching her, since he was still eighteen years old and she's still a girl, but as he decided not to do anything wrong, he felt a bee sting on his neck and that's the last thing he remembered.

* * * * * * * * *

Julia didn't know whether she should be worried or annoyed. She seemed to have blacked out. The last thing she remembered was talking to Andrew while all the other kids were pairing off. Now she woke up to find herself tied to a table, no clothes, with her legs spread wide apart. She assumed she was going to be raped. She had never had sex even though she wanted to. She just didn't want it to be like this. She wondered if Andrew had anything to do with this. The last thing she remembered was talking to him but she couldn't figure out how he could have done this. Of course, she couldn't figure out why he would do it, either.

She heard some noise; it sounded like a motor. She looked up and saw Andrew strapped against a wall, also naked. She figured he was a victim also. As she looked him over, she was impressed with what she saw. It's not true that shoe size determines penis size, but in Andrew's case, it was true. He had size 14 feet and a 9" penis. But something was odd. There seemed to be some sort of a clamp around his penis.

Andrew slowly came too. He was feeling the usual hard-on when he woke up, but something just wasn't right. He couldn't move his arms or legs. He looked around and realized he had a blindfold on. Then, he felt the vibrations. On his penis! There was some sort of a clamp on his dick slowly vibrating, giving him the usual morning hard-on. It felt good, but he was worried about where he was. He was also worried about Julia. Could she have done this to him? He remembered her passing out, so he decided this wasn't her doing. He couldn't imagine what happened, but, yet, here he was. His dick sure did feel good with that vibration. He just wondered what was going to happen when he came.

He felt his table moving until the head of his dick touched something soft and warm. He decided this was a good thing. Julia saw him coming toward him and braced herself to what was about to happen to her. His penis stopped just as it touched her vagina. She figured she should be happy, not disappointed. But a part of her was disappointed.

Slowly, the clamp on Andrew's dick made it go up and down, sliding along her slit. Julia thought about it and decided this wasn't so bad. Andrew thought about it and wanted in a few more inches. She wanted to have a romantic first time having sex. This wasn't what she was hoping for, but at least she liked Andrew. "Come on", he thought, "In! I want in!" The pleasure running up his dick was driving him crazy. Julia started to feel pleasure from this constant movement and decided to give in to the feelings.

Suddenly, she felt Andrew's penis get a little harder and push slightly against her. Andrew could feel his orgasm building up in his balls. He could feel his dick getting harder and longer. He could almost get inside but then he started to cum. And cum. It was torture not being able to get inside. Julia felt something hot landing on her stomach and chest and she realized he had an orgasm. She had heard about them and read about them, but this was the first time she was the recipient of one.

Andrew's erection went down. Julia was a little frustrated. Andrew started to relax but still wanted to know what was going on. His table moved just a little bit forward and his now-flaccid dick again touched Julia's slit. They each wondered what was going to happen next. After a few minutes, the vibrating started on Andrew's dick again. Julia could feel it since Andrew's penis was still touching her. As Andrew's dick grew, it entered Julia's pussy just a inch or so. Andrew was fine with that. Julia still wasn't sure, but as long as the vibrations continued, she was feeling the pleasure. Soon Andrew was at his full 9", his dick head encased by the entrance to Julia's pussy. Julia's table started to move forward and back, so Andrew was actually fucking her. Not in all the way, but just enough so his dick head was always in her. Andrew thought he was going to burst from the pleasure.

Julia was starting to feel what the other girls had told her. It was going from her vagina, up her spine and out to her fingers. She kept grasping trying to hold on to something. She held her breath. She moved her head back and forth. She could feel the sensations growing.

Andrew was ready. He could feel his balls tightening as he held his breath. He could feel this pussy tightening against his dick head. He felt . . . boom! Out of control, he started to cum. He shot once, twice, three times. And then Julia's table moved back and he was out of her. But he was still cumming. Again it went on her stomach. Andrew grunted in annoyance. Julia was angry. She was so close. Just moments away from her first orgasm and it was stopped. She wanted to hit someone.

Again Andrew's dick went soft. He was tired. Cumming twice in 10 minutes was a lot, even for an eighteen-year old boy with a 9" dick. He hoped he could sleep, and he dozed off. Julia was determined not to miss her next chance. She knew it would take longer for Andrew to have his next orgasm, so she decided to concentrate on her having an orgasm, not concentrate on being tied to a table. Andrew's wall moved forward again, and again his dick head was touching Julia's vagina. She started to wiggle her hips, as best she could. She could feel his penis touching her. She was going to make the best of it.

After about 10 minutes, the vibrations started again. Andrew's dick got hard again. As his dick entered her pussy the clamp came off. This time his dick went in a little more than just the head of his dick. Julia was ready. She started contracting her muscles to squeeze him. She started to wiggle her clitoris against his penis. She started to breath heavy, getting ready.

Andrew woke up, feeling his dick encased by a pussy. He still didn't know who he was fucking, but he could live with that. He didn't realize his blindfold was gone. Julia's table moved forward and back again. This time, it went a little closer every 3 movements, until all of Andrew was inside Julia. And her table just kept rocking forward and back. Julia stopped breathing. She closed her eyes. She clenched her fists. She was going to do it this time. She squeezed Andrew's dick with her pussy. She kept moving, squeezing, rocking as her first orgasm started to grow. She could feel it inside of her. It seemed to come from all over her body, not just her pussy. She could feel it in her feet, her hands. Even her ears felt like they were about to cum . . . and then she did.

She cried Andrew's name as she came. He opened his eyes and saw who he was with. He was too far gone to think that he didn't want to be inside her. He was inside her, he wanted to be inside of her. He wanted to crawl inside her pussy and cum forever. And then he started to cum. And cum. For what felt like minutes he shot into her. It was only about 10 seconds, but it felt like forever. Julia felt his dick pulsing and surging and then she felt him cumming inside of her. This pushed her over the edge again and she had a second orgasm. This one was bigger than the first and she moaned, grunted, and started to cry from the feelings going up and down her body. She never wanted it to stop.

As Andrew's dick went limp, Julia closed her eyes. She wanted to feel this for as long as possible. She also didn't want to look Andrew in the eye. She didn't know what to do or how to react. She didn't have to worry about looking Andrew in the eye. His eyes were also closed. He was thinking about what just happened. He sure enjoyed it, but he was with Julia! She never turned him on so he didn't know what to think. But it sure felt great!

After about 10 minutes of relaxing, they felt movement. Again Andrew's table moved closer to Julia. But without the clamp on his dick there were no vibrations to make him hard. Julia's table started to move forward and back as Andrew got closer. He slipped into her and started to get hard again. But this time, as they were there, connected by his dick and her pussy, Andrew's table started to pivot so he was now above her while still inside of her. They were face to face. His table came lower until their faces were touching. Julia couldn't help herself, and she kissed Andrew. Andrew responded, not just with his tongue, but with his dick.

He started to grow inside of her. She felt the pleasure reaching out of him into her. She closed her eyes to concentrate. He closed his eyes to concentrate but opened them when he felt the clamps come off his arms and legs. He was now free of the table. Julia heard the clamps and opened her eyes. She saw Andrew was now free and figured he'd get off her. Her clamps opened and she was now free.

Andrew wrapped his arms around her. He didn't want her to push him off of her. She wrapped her legs around him. She didn't want him to leave her. Now free of restraints, they started to fuck each other with exuberance. They pushed, squeezed, grasped, licked, sucked. They each felt their own excitement growing. They each felt each other's excitement growing. Andrew felt Julia's pussy contracting around his dick. Julia felt Andrew's dick throbbing inside of her. She closed her eyes and concentrated. She felt her orgasm growing. And growing. She thought it was much better not being tied down.

Andrew felt ready to cum. He needed to cum. He wanted to cum. But he was tired. But he had to cum. He kept pounding into Julia and felt her start to shudder. She cried out as her next orgasm swept over her. She grabbed him, pulled him closed, bit him as she fell over the edge of orgasm. This helped Andrew and he felt his orgasm pushing out of his balls, into his dick, into his arms, into his legs, into his head. He felt like he was leaving his own body and entering Julia. He felt this orgasm everywhere inside of him. He had never felt such pleasure before this.

As they held each other, kissing and licking, as they came down from their pleasure, they each felt a bee sting on their necks and fell into darkness.