High School Senior Class Trip Ch. 05

Story Info
High school seniors have more fun than they expected.
1.3k words
3.94
32.8k
7

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was the Queen Bee of the senior class at Wood-Ridge High School. The girls she would allow to be her friends would follow her around, behaving like she behaved, dressing like she dressed, and being mean to people Kim was mean to. She was short, 5'2" tall, beautiful blond hair, and large boobs. She was voted as having the best body in the senior class. So when the class went on the senior class trip to Stokes State Forest, Kim was in charge. Everyone would do as she wanted them to do.

Mark was a jock. Not much inside his head, but he was great at football. All the girls watched him and thought what it would be like to have their legs wrapped around him. Mark also knew he was the best athlete. Everyone else had better do as he said or he wouldn't throw the ball and let them get a touchdown. He decided that on the senior class trip, he would be in charge. He would tell everyone what to do.

The last night of the trip, Kim was annoyed. She wanted Riana to follow her around. Mark was annoyed. He expected the girls to ask him to give him a hand job. Everyone seemed to be ignoring the two of them. It was very annoying.

Mark saw Kim standing alone and decided to go over to her. She'd always been a bitch to him before, but she was the only one left. Kim saw Mark coming over and looked for someone to talk to. She didn't want to have anything to do with Mark. But everyone was gone. It was him or no one. He asked her where everyone had gone. She told him, in an unpleasant tone, that she had no idea. He walked away, sullen. Kim realized that she had chased away the last person left who she might be able to bully, so she called his name. He looked back at her, figuring she wanted him after all. He smiled at her and walked back. She decided that he wasn't so bad, especially when he smiled.

As he walked back to her, she felt a bee sting on her neck. She collapsed. Mark ran to her, felt a bee sting on his neck and collapsed.

When they came too, they both knew something was wrong. Mark was lying on top of Kim. She tried to push him off, but she couldn't move her arms. He tried to get off her, but he was tied to a table. Worse, Kim realized that Mark's dick was inside her. She wanted this to stop and told him so. He told her that he was tied and couldn't move. She didn't care. "GET OFF ME" she yelled. He told her that he could think of nothing better than to get his dick out of her. She decided not to let him see that she was insulted that he didn't want to fuck her.

Suddenly, the table Kim was tied to started to move back and forth. They could both feel what this was doing to Mark's dick. He was growing inside of her. She tried to push away, to get him out of her. She didn't want to fuck him, but she did want him to want to fuck her. The more she struggled, the harder his dick got. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. He groaned loudly as he came inside of her. She was really pissed now. Not only did he fuck her, but he came and she didn't. She was going to find a way to make him pay for this.

His erection went away. He just laid there, eyes closed, thinking about what just happened. At least she's pretty, he thought. Almost makes up for her being such a bitch. She just laid there, eyes blazing at him. She wanted him off of her, she wanted him out of her, she wanted to hurt him. Then, the table started moving again, this time slowly. Crap, she thought. It's going to happen again. Well, she decided she was not going to struggle, she was going to just go limp.

Mark's dick got hard again. Mark decided that he may as well enjoy this while he can. Then, his arms moved. He didn't move them; there were clamps on him arms and they moved to Kim's boobs. Kim's big boobs. His hands were forced to fondle her. She yelled at him to stop. He told her he couldn't. She closed her eyes to make everything go away. And then, slowly, her boobs started to respond to his touch. She felt her nipples get erect. She felt a jolt go down to her pussy. This annoyed her and the feelings went away. This annoyed her even more, so she decided to concentrate on her boobs. Not on his hands, just on her boobs. And on her clit. As long as it was being rubbed she might as well enjoy herself. The table wasn't moving fast and Mark's hands were rubbing her boobs and she started to feel an orgasm. She went for it and moaned. Mark felt her pussy contract around his dick. He went for it and moaned. Kim wasn't as annoyed this time.

Mark's dick got soft. Kim was annoyed that he was soft. She wanted him hard to give her another orgasm. No, wait, she thought. He didn't give her an orgasm, she gave it to herself. But his dick was doing the work, so maybe he did give her an orgasm. She really didn't know what she was thinking. Maybe Mark wasn't so bad after all.

Mark's dick was soft. Mark was annoyed that he was soft. He wanted another orgasm and he didn't care if she had one. After all, she'd always been mean to him. Even now, while they were tied up she was still being mean to him. Except that she had an orgasm while he was fondling her magnificent boobs. Her boobs were something. She has firm nipples. He hoped he'd get to suck them. And she was real pretty. She's not so tough, he thought. Maybe Kim wasn't so bad after all.

Mark fell asleep. Kim just stared at the ceiling when she decided to have an orgasm without his help. She started to squeeze his dick inside her pussy. She felt a little stirring, but not enough to get her over the edge. She called his name, softly. He woke up when he heard her voice. He'd never heard her sound so sweet. He looked into her beautiful eyes and smiled at her. He kissed her, softly at first, and then more passionately. She responded with her tongue. He responded with his dick. The table started again and so did Mark. He pounded into her as best as he could. She closed her eyes to concentrate. Her arms were released from the table and she grabbed him. She wanted to hold him while he pounded her. She screamed as she reached her orgasm.

Mark hadn't reached his orgasm when she screamed. He opened his eyes and saw her face. There was passion on her face. There was love in her eyes when she looked at him. He was hooked, having a beautiful girl screaming as he fucked her. His clamps were released as he fell onto her. Her clamps were released and she grabbed his head onto her boobs. He started to lick and suck at her. This pushed him into his next orgasm.

He held her tightly. She sucked his ears and neck. She wasn't going to let go of him. Ever. He wanted her next to him from now on.

Then he felt another bee sting and passed out. She felt him go limp on top of her and called his name. He didn't answer. Then she felt a bee sting and she passed out.