High School Senior Class Trip Ch. 08

Story Info
High school seniors have more fun than they expected.
1.5k words
3.99
31k
6

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra was trying figure out what was going on. She remembered going down on Riana and then a bee sting. Now she was strapped to a table, naked, with her legs spread apart showing everything she's got. The Senior Class trip for Wood-Ridge High School wasn't going exactly the way she was expecting.

Cassandra was beautiful. She was the most beautiful girl in the senior class. She didn't like it when the boys flirted with her. She did like it when the girls all got together for a sleep-over. She liked guys, but not as partners. She wanted a girl for her partner. She had always felt spirits around her, guiding her. The spirits were always female and always made her feel at ease. Right now, the spirits were helping her, encouraging her to be calm. But still, she was naked and legs spread wide. Hard to be calm when you're forced to lie like that.

Riana woke up, wondering. Riana was always wondering, since she wasn't one of the brightest girls around. She was real pretty and had a nice body. She also liked boys. When they'd look at her, she'd get a chill down her spine to her pussy. When they'd kiss her, she'd get a chill down her spine to her pussy. When they sucked her earlobes, she'd get a chill down her spine to her pussy. When they would rub her boobs, she'd get a chill down her spine to her pussy. There was a pattern here, and she liked it. But now she was naked and strapped to a table, legs spread apart. It was difficult to get a chill down her spine to her pussy, but she did. She just didn't understand why.

Cassandra heard a motor somewhere. She saw something that frightened her. A penis. Moving toward her. She tried to see whose penis it was, but it was too dark. As it got closer, she realized it was going to be pushed into her pussy. This didn't please her. She struggled to close her legs, but she couldn't move. It got right up to her pussy lips and stopped. She didn't know if she should be annoyed or not. It was warm and pulsing. It almost felt good to touch her. The room got a little brighter and she could see it was not a penis but a realistic-looking vibrator. The vibrator moved a little closer, and it just entered her pussy. She sucked her breath in and waited. And waited. And waited. Nothing happened.

Riana felt movement. She heard a motor somewhere. She looked around and saw a vibrator moving toward her pussy. She was very familiar with vibrators. When she was a high school freshman she heard moaning coming from her mother's bedroom one night. She'd never heard any noise from the bedroom before her parents got divorced, so she snuck in to see what was going on.

She saw her mother, Laurie, lying on her back with her knees raised. She saw her mother holding a stick between her legs. The stick was making a noise. Her mother's head was going back and forth as she was moaning. Finally, her mother let out a long moan, put the stick away and went to sleep. Riana decided she had to check this out. The next day after school, she went into her mother's bedroom, found the stick and turned it on. It started to vibrate. So she got into the same position as her mother, on her back with her knees up and put the vibrating stick between her legs. Riana started to experience things she could not even imagine. As the feelings started to increase, Riana started to feel waves upon waves sweeping over her body. She experienced her first orgasm. She was hooked on vibrators!

Riana's brother, Paul, also heard moaning from his mother's room. He, too, looked to see what was happening to his mother. He, too, saw the vibrator and decided to try it next chance he got. So one night when his mother and sister were out, he took the vibrator and tried it on himself. His dick got harder than he had ever felt it. When he came, he shot for about 30 seconds and thought his balls were going to explode.

He too was hooked on vibrators! Neither of them wanted their mother to find out what they knew. Had their mother known, she would have bought them their own vibrators. Riana went into a local store, Adam and Eve on Route 17, to buy her own. It became her constant companion until her first time touching a boy. The vibrator gave her a lot of pleasure, but the boys gave her even more. The boys would hold her, kiss her, stroke her. She liked the orgasms (a lot), but she also liked the touching.

As Cassandra waited for something to happen, Riana was anxiously waiting for the vibrator to enter her. She was hoping for an orgasm or two. Maybe three, since she was excited. The vibrator came up to her pussy lips and stopped. After about 5 seconds it moved just a little closed and barely entered her. She was getting frustrated now, since she wanted it to enter her.

As both girls were waiting, their tables started to move. Now the girls were next to each other. They were able to hold hands while waiting for . . . something. Cassandra was happy to hold Riana's hand but wished that the vibrator would get out of her. Riana was happy to hold Cassandra's hand but wished that the vibrator would get inside of her. The spirits told Cassandra to relax; that she would enjoy it and Riana would be her reward.

Then, both vibrators started to hum and vibrate. Both girls tensed up and squeezed each others hands. Pleasure started moving through each girl. Riana immediately started to moan, loudly. Cassandra was a bit more reserved, but she was having trouble being quiet with the vibrator and the moaning. She eventually gave in to the feelings and started to moan. She started to caress Riana's hand and Riana had a loud, long orgasm.

This pushed Cassandra over the edge and she joined Riana in a orgasm. Slowly, the vibrator stopped moving and left the girls. Both girls, clutching each others hands, slowly came down from their orgasms but kept holding hands. Cassandra continued to caress Riana's hand and Riana let out with a little moan. Cassandra decided that the spirits didn't mislead her; Riana was going to be hers.

Several minutes passed. They just held hands, enjoying the touching. Then, motors started again. This time, both girls got excited at the thought of what was about to happen. Instead of vibrators moving to them, Cassandra's table moved and she was now above Riana, face to face. She was able to kiss Riana, and she did. Long, deep kisses. Cassandra's arms were released, and she was able to caress Riana's breasts. The moans coming out of Riana were blocked by Cassandra's tongue. As Riana's moans got louder, Cassandra's tongue and hands increased their caressing. Cassandra could feel Riana's body tense up as Riana had an orgasm. Cassandra decided this was the girl for her.

Then, suddenly, the table spun around and they looking at each others pussys. Riana had never seen a pussy close up. Her hands were also released so she decided to touch and explore Cassandra. Cassandra relaxed as Riana started to explore her pussy. Riana was most curious about what she was looking at. She blew on Cassandra's pussy and Cassandra tensed up.

A soft moan from Cassandra convinced Riana she was on to something good. After blowing, Riana decided to lick. It felt like a bolt of lighting hit Cassandra. A low moan came out of her as an orgasm started to build. Riana could sense what was happening and put more pressure on Cassandra's clit. Boom! Cassandra started to orgasm and began crying from the pleasure. Riana decided she had to try this on Cassandra again.

After Cassandra recovered, it was her turn to tongue Riana. Riana was ready and expected the best after she saw how Cassandra responded. Cassandra, being more experienced, started slow. She tongued Riana's slit, keeping away from her clit. In, out, in, out. Riana's breathing became shallow. Cassandra could feel sweat forming on Riana's skin. But she didn't change. In, out, in out. Riana held her breath.

Cassandra knew this was the moment, and touched Riana's clit. Loud moans, long moans, and then shuddering. Riana experienced a massive orgasm and passed out. Cassandra didn't stop. She didn't want to miss what might be her only chance to enjoy Riana. She guessed that if they ever got out of this, Riana would be happy to be with her again, but Cassandra wasn't taking any chances.

Riana woke up, feeling licking on her clit. She concentrated on what was happening and remembered how great Cassandra was at this. Riana started to repay the favor and now both girls were licking each other. Neither wanted to stop. As Cassandra got nearer to her orgasm, she felt Riana shudder and cry. Riana experienced one more orgasm and put more effort into licking Cassandra. Cassandra felt the orgasm getting larger and larger. As she came, she felt a bee sting and smiled as she passed out. Riana felt a bee sting and passed out with her tongue inside of Cassandra.