High School Senior Class Trip Ch. 09

Story Info
High school seniors go home.
773 words
3.48
26.8k
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

It was the final morning of the Wood-High School senior class trip to Stokes State Forest.

Usually, the teachers would do a bed check the last night, knowing that was the last chance the students had to fuck each other. The teachers couldn't understand why they slept through the night. They didn't think the bitter taste of the coffee had anything to do with it. They never did that last bed check, and they never knew what the students did all night. Usually, the teachers had their own party the last night, including booze, pills, and the occasional hand job. The teachers who didn't take part never mentioned to anyone what usually happened.

They could tell something was not right, however. Usually, the students were busy talking to each other, buzzing around. This year, the students were very quiet. Some of the students wouldn't even make eye contact with the teachers. The teachers also noticed the students seemed to be in different groups than they were the day before.

Riana was with Cassandra. Usually, Riana was with one of the boys. Any boy, it didn't matter to Riana. And the boys were happy to be with her. Sometimes the boys would fight over who got to be with Riana. Sometimes they would take turns. At home they'd help her with her schoolwork or anything she'd ask. She would always give the boy a "special reward" usually involving her hand and their dick. Sometimes the special reward included their dick in her pussy. The teachers were amused by this. But now she was with Cassandra. It seemed strange.

Andrew seemed to be protective of Julia. He was carrying her bags, making sure everything was all right. The teachers knew they were friends, but this seemed a little bit more.

Kenny followed Lizzie everywhere she went. It was as if he was afraid she would cease to exist if he couldn't see her. Lizzie smiled more than usual.

Courtney seemed to be in charge of Joey. Her self-confidence had improved seemingly overnight. And Joey, usually one of the tough guys, followed Courtney's instructions. He also had a huge erection, much to the amusement of the teachers.

Kim ignored the girls who were following her. She was looking for Mark. Mark was with a bunch of guys, and when he saw her, he walked straight over to her. The other guys and girls were stunned. These two had never looked at each other before. They walked hand-in-hand to the bus, sat down, and kissed the whole drive home. They stopped kissing long enough for Mark to rub Kim's clit. He kept his mouth over hers so she wouldn't cry too loudly. She found a chance to rub his dick, but made him wait until almost the end of the ride before he could cum.

The teachers had never seen such a change in students overnight. They couldn't figure out what had happened. They couldn't have known the fun they had missed.

But the teachers had their own things to think about. Had they talked with each other, they would have found out that they had each had a similar dream. They were each with a student, having mind-blowing sex repeatedly. Strange thing was that no two teachers dreamed about the same student. They each were with a different student having sex for hours, in their dreams, anyway. None of the teachers could understand why they dreamed about students and not their spouses or one of the other teachers.

Most of the students were too embarrassed by their dreams to even look at the teachers. These students dreamed they had hours of fantastic sex with a teacher. They dreamed they did things with the teachers they had only dreamed of doing with each other. They never thought about most of the teachers when they thought of sex. Had the students talked about it, they would have discovered that no two students dreamed about the same teacher. They, too, couldn't understand why they dreamed about hours of great sex with a teacher instead of dreaming about sex with each other. And the teachers weren't even hot! But they still dreamed about great sex all night long.

These teachers and students also couldn't understand why they were sore, as if they had really been having sex all night. The teachers just smiled at their great dreams. The students just groaned when they thought about it.

On the bus ride home, most of the students sat with their partner from the previous night. There was much cuddling, touching, even a few hand-jobs to pass the long ride back home.