High School Sweethearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Veronica, oh god, I'm going to cum so fucking hard..." Katie felt like she exploded, and unable to control her cries, she screamed into the night. Veronica rode the wave with Katie to the top, only stopping when Katie began to squirm away from her. Veronica turned and lay face to face with Katie, sharing kisses and laughter. Katie couldn't think of a better first time than with her best friend. She hoped there would be many more times.

In the brush, Josh crept back to camp, filled with the knowledge of why Katie was always so distant. His cock was so hard it was painful in his shorts, but he hadn't dared do anything about it. He didn't want them to know he had been their voyeur. If they weren't back by morning, he would sneak down and awaken them. Maybe he would be lucky enough to see them make love again. He slid quietly into his tent where he immediately dropped his shorts and began to masturbate standing up, reliving everything he had seen and heard this night.

12