High School Sweethearts?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes it felt like they were living a double life. During every other time, Connor and Alana were getting along wonderfully. Getting to know each better with each passing day. Wednesdays fourth period was another part of their life that they didn't talk about but thoroughly enjoyed. People had started to notice how close they were becoming. Some had even commented on whether they were 'together' or not. Alana and Connor avoided these questions like the plague.

One Wednesday fourth period ensconced in the archives Alana had her eyes closed and head thrown back in pleasure as she stroked herself. She didn't initially feel the hand moving up her thigh until it bumped into hers. She opened her eyes to find Connor next to her and looking at her intently. "Can I touch you? Please let me touch you?" he whispered in her ear pleadingly all the while his hand was moving closer to her core.

Alana didn't respond, she didn't dare. She simply moved her hand allowing his more room. His touch was light. Hesitant at first but once he realized she wasn't going to stop him he began stroking her in earnest. He'd been paying attention to how she liked to touch herself and he tried to emulate that as best he could. Alana was squirming in her seat as he brought her closer and closer. She cried out, grateful for the sound proofing when be slipped two fingers inside her and continued to strum her clit with his thumb.

Within seconds she was coming. An orgasm more intense than she had ever experienced washed over her. Alana had barely recovered when he said "That was so hot." And he leaned in and kissed her gently.

It was a soft, tentative kiss that gradually deepened as his tongue sought entry into her mouth. Alana was becoming aroused all over again and without thinking she grabbed his thick cock and started stroking. Connor groaned into her mouth as he felt her warm hand grasp him firmly. The combination of her tongue in his mouth and her hand on his cock meant he didn't last long. He was soon coming all over her hand. The feeling of wetness caused Alana to break the kiss and look down. She giggled as he helped her clean up before they left.

Crawford and Diaz soon became background to their own pleasure seeking on a Wednesday fourth period. They would stroke and touch each to orgasm as well as just make out. Kissing him was heavenly. Alana could do that all day.

"Hey, wanna come over to my place to go over the presentation after school today?" his voice brought her out of her reverie.

"Um sure if it's ok. I have to go home first and let my parents know." She said shyly. Of all the insane ideas. Going to his house. What on earth was she going to wear? Oh no another typical female moment. Alana almost chuckled to herself. She rushed home from school and let her mother know that she would be finishing up a project at a friend's house for most of the afternoon. Her mother didn't seem bothered in the least. Conversely she was actually pleased that Alana had made some friends.

Part of Alana's mind burned in shame wondering what her parents would think of her if they really knew what was going on. Another part was thinking 'stuff it; I'm old enough to make my own decisions.'

Alana caught the bus to Connor's house, no, mansion. She announced herself at the intercom at the driveway and had the gates open electronically for her. She shook her head at the way people with money live.

Connor greeted her at the door and introduced her to his mother. Mrs Montrose was warm and friendly, unlike some of these society mothers she'd seen at school events. She welcomed Alana and even thanked her for being such a good influence on her son. Connor and Alana settled around the big desk in the study and started working on their power point presentation. Alana didn't own a laptop and she was grateful that Connor had access to such resources. It made their presentation much more professional.

Connor couldn't stop looking at her. It was the first time he'd seen her without her uniform and he was rewarded with the most amazing curves he'd ever seen. She was dressed simply in a pair of jeans and a stretchy tank that was a dark green. It set off her amber eyes and chocolate hair. His hands itched to touch her and his cock wanted to do more than that.

He was going to go crazy sitting here next to this gorgeous creature. How could the guys at school think she was pretty but plain, he wondered. Then he realized none of them had seen that killer body. He didn't think he liked the idea of other guys looking at her. Sure some of the guys at school had become friendlier towards her at his encouragement but she didn't seem to show any preference. At least he didn't think she did. He gave himself a mental shake and brought his attention back to the task at hand.

Alana and Connor worked all through the afternoon. She even stayed for dinner after a quick call home. Finally they finished around 9 pm and it was dark out. Alana went to say her good byes to Mrs Montrose. "Thank-you for the lovely dinner Mrs. Montrose and thank-you for having me over." She said.

'It was a pleasure dear, now you be careful driving home." Mrs Montrose said warmly.

"Um, I'm catching the bus." Alana said somewhat embarrassed.

"No you are not!" Mrs. Montrose exclaimed. "Connor, you will not let this young lady roam the streets at night. You will drive her home." She said firmly to her son.

"I was going to anyway Mom. Alana you can call your parents on your cell on the way home." He said. Alana was blushing beet red as they both looked at her questioningly.

"I don't have a cell phone." She said barely above a whisper. Alana was mortified. Normally it didn't bother her that she wasn't as well off as some. But it was embarrassing having that thrown out there in front of Connor and his mother.

"Oh, no problem sweetheart." Mrs Montrose exclaimed. "Connor go and get Alana a new phone." She instructed.

"Oh please Mrs. Montrose, I couldn't ... I can't accept ..." Alana stammered her face now flaming.

"Don't be silly dear. What's the point running a telecommunication company if you can't share the small perks. Don't worry, we'll set you up on a comprehensive plan and take care of it for a year." Mrs. Montrose explained. She silenced Alana's protests and made sure the phone was adequate before sending them off.

"Your mom is really nice. She shouldn't have done that with the phone. It was too much." Alana said when they were in the car.

"Yeah, I'm lucky my parents are pretty cool. Besides now I can call you any time I want to." He said as he grinned. Alana smiled as he droved her home. At her house he leaned over and kissed her. It was a gentle, tender kiss. It was the sort of kiss you give someone after a first date. "I've been dying to do that all night." He said smiling.

Alana couldn't speak she just nodded and bolted out of the car. Her brain was a mess of conflicting thoughts. She was attracted to him, definitely. He was fun and great to be with, check. She couldn't get him out of her head, tick. Too much to think about she thought and flopped onto her bed. Sleep was a long time coming as she tried to sort out her emotions.

The following day was a Wednesday and Connor was tired from a lack of sleep the night before. He too was trying to figure out everything that was going on in his head. He and Alana managed to pull off an exceptional presentation for Chemistry that had practically the whole class interested. Mrs. Baldwin was very impressed and indicated that they could possibly be receiving top marks. Alana was thrilled. She enjoyed being rewarded for her hard work. She wasn't sure how she felt about going to their usual fourth period spare.

Being in the archives melted all questions away as he kissed her and stroked the wetness between her legs. God he made her feel so good. His lips left hers and started to travel along her neck sucking on a sweet spot behind her ear. He lowered himself further until he was kneeling between her legs his face inches from her streaming pussy. "What are you doing?" she panted.

"Shhh." He whispered and proceeded to lick her in one long stroke. He then went about doing with his tongue what his fingers had been doing. These were new sensations for Alana. His tongue felt different, softer than his fingers. It was driving her crazy. He slipped his hands under her dress and ran them up her torso.

Alana moaned and arched against his touch. His hands found her breasts ad caressed them and their hardened nipples as his tongue worked on her swollen clit. Alana came hard trying to pull his head away as she rode wave after wave of pleasure. He kissed her as she regained her breath and she found that she didn't mind tasting herself on him.

This seemed to turn him on even more and his cock jerked in her hand. Alana's attention was brought to his long hard cock. She was curious what it would be like to lick it and suck it like she had seen Ms Diaz do on numerous occasions to Mr Crawford. Taking her turn to kneel before him she felt him tense as she took one long lick along his shaft. Connor groaned and she did it again. He gasped as she finally enveloped him in her warm, wet mouth and started to push forward and pull back over and over.

Alana tried to get as much of him in as possible but he was just too big. She settled for sucking harder and using her tongue to swirl around the head on each upward stroke. Soon enough he was coming and she finally got to taste him. She swallowed it all and sat back on her chair giggling at the stunned but satisfied look on his face. "That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.' She whispered.

"Huh?" he said trying to right his clothes.

"I hope it was ok, I haven't done that before." She said blushing slightly.

"Huh?" he said again. For a smart guy he was sounding pretty dumb at the moment.

"I mean I haven't done any of this sort of thing before." She said truly embarrassed now. Connor was shocked. The way she felt when they touched each other and kissed, he would never have guessed that she was so innocent. He definitely believed her, he was just in shock. His brain fatigued from the lack of sleep and the amazing blowjob, his next words came out all wrong. "I find that really surprising." He said and cringed at the look on her face.

"What? You think I go around doing this with anyone and everyone. I'm not a slut!" she hissed at him and ran out.

Connor stood there in shock. That wasn't what he meant. He meant that she was so amazing; she made him feel so good. He was annoyed at himself for the hurt look in her eyes. He gathered his things and went to find her.

Alana was fuming. How could he think that of her? She was hurt and upset. Tears threatened to fall but she held them back through sheer force of will. Unfortunately she wasn't paying attention to where she was going and she tripped on one of the loose paving stones landing painfully on her hands and knees. Picking herself up gingerly she noticed a small cut on her hand but quite a large one on her knee that was beginning to bleed profusely. Groaning she started to limp towards the office block and nurses station. "Hey Alana, what's going on?" she heard as she heard Jason come up beside her.

He took one look at her bleeding knee and paled. "Crap, what happened?" He asked concerned.

"Fell over." She replied in a strained voice.

"Here, let me help." Jason said. He put his arm around her and supported her as she limped along. It was slow going but Alana was grateful for his strength.

Connor was wondering where Alana was when he saw her. Her and Jason's arm around her. Furious, he ran up to them. "Get your damn hands off her." He growled as he reached them.

Jason mustn't have heard properly. "Hey Connor, Alana hurt-" he started but didn't get to finish.

"I said get your hands off her." Connor said and gave Jason a slight shove.

"What the hell is your problem? She's hurt. I'm helping!" Jason practically shouted back as he was forced to let go of Alana. The two men were standing toe to toe staring at each other.

"Enough!" Rasped Alana. "Connor, back off. Jason, thank you so much for your help but I've got it from here." She said simply but forcefully. Both guys looked at her.

"You sure you want to be alone with this jerk?" Jason asked.

"Yeah. I think I can handle the jerk. Thanks again." Alana said and watched as Jason nodded and walked away. He was still casting concerned glances their way as she turned to face Connor. "As for you, what the hell was that about?" she growled at Connor.

"He had his hands on you." He said angrily.

"So?" she spat back.

"I didn't like it." Connor barked.

"What do you care? As far as you're concerned I'm the town slut. So what is it to you that someone else has their hands on me?" she hissed at him her anger rising. Connor stared at her, her words like a slap in the face.

"I don't think that at all. You're my best friend." He blurted out. It was Alana's turn to stare at him in disbelief. "You are!" he insisted. "I talk to you about everything. I love the way you push by boundaries and get me to think about things differently. I even love it when you get on my nerves when I don't agree with you. As for the other stuff, it's beautiful, you're beautiful. No one has turned me on like you do. Best friends and insanely hot together. If that isn't love then I don't want to know what is." Once it was out Connor knew it was true.

Alana continued to stare in shock. When had this argument turned into and exploration of their feelings? Regardless, her heart leapt at his words. She couldn't move. Frozen in place she watched him move slowly closer to her.

Connor braved her wrath and took her face in his hands. "Alana, I'm crazy about you." He breathed against her lips and then he was kissing her. She was no longer at school; there was no longer any pain in her knee. There was just this. His lips on hers, his tongue in her mouth and her body pressed up against him. She was lost. She thought she heard bells but she didn't have any concept of time and place.

They broke from the kiss breathing hard to the giggles and jeers of their classmates. Alana blushed crimson when she realized that the bells were the school bell indicating that the class was over and that they were kissing in front of most of the school.

"Aww man! You shoulda just told me she was your girl!" Jason exclaimed as he went passed. Connor gave him a sheepish grin.

"Come on. Let's get your knee looked at." Connor said as he put an arm around her and lead her away. Connor was grinning from ear to ear. Alana's mind was still reeling for what he'd said and that kiss. Also from the fact that their relationship had just gone public in a very big way. "Don't you like me, even a little bit?" he asked in a teasing tone.

Alana realized that he was waiting. Waiting on her to respond to his declaration. "Connor," she breathed, "I'm crazy about you too." The smile on his face was priceless. He looked like a kid that had just received the best ever present. It touched her to see how much her love please him. Soon they were both grinning like fools as they made their way to the nurse's station.

****

Weeks flew passed in bliss. 'I've got the most divine boyfriend in the world. Yes definitely another Bella moment. Except mine isn't dying to drink my blood. Poor Bella.' Alana thought and chuckled to her self.

"What are you thinking about?" Connor asked as he watched her smile dreamily.

"You. Always you." She breathed. Connor smiled dying to kiss her and frustrated that they were still at school. Their Wednesday trysts had been replaced by study sessions as final exams loomed and the pressure to do well mounted. Surprisingly, Connor and Alana found that they studied well together and were only mildly distracted by other pursuits. With one exam to go they were getting excited about being able to relax and spend more non-study related time together.

"So are you coming over tonight?" Connor asked for the hundredth time.

"I refuse to answer that question on account of the fact that you are royally pissing me off by asking constantly." Alana snapped knowing that she wouldn't miss spending time with him for the world. Connor smiled as they were ushered into their final exam and he quickly kissed her forehead for luck before any of the teachers could see.

Two gruelling hours later they emerged. Everyone was feeling relieved that it was finally over. Cheers and laughter were breaking out and the group was being generally loud. The teachers didn't have the heart to tell them to calm down, fully understanding the need to blow off some steam. Connor drove Alana home and kissed her briefly before heading home himself. "I'll expect you at 7:00pm." He said as he drove off.

Alana was drained. She knew her exams went well. She just prayed that it was well enough to get her the scholarship she so desperately wanted. She decided to take a nap before getting ready for the party at Connor's.

Alana dressed to impress. The dress wasn't high fashion but suited her perfectly. It was simple, burgundy and clung to every curve. She'd told her parents that she'd be out late partying the end of the school year with her friends. Being eighteen since the beginning of the year meant that she really didn't have to worry about what they thought. But she respected them enough to let them know some of what was happening so they wouldn't worry about her.

She arrived at Connor's place on time and was a little surprised at the lack of cars. Connor met her at the door with a brief kiss before escorting her in.

"Where is everyone? I though this was a party or am I making a social faux pas by turning up on time?" she wondered.

"Well the guest of honour has just arrived." He said smirking knowingly.

Alana finally caught on. "There isn't anyone else coming is there? We're alone." She breathed understanding.

"You look beautiful." He said as he captured her lips in another gentle kiss. Alana's mind was going a million miles and hour. They were alone in this big house; exams were over, no distractions or excuses. Oh my, the possibilities.

"Why Mr. Montrose I do believe you are trying to seduce me." She said as she giggled

"Definitely." He purred against her ear causing her stomach to do a little flip. Connor took her hand and walked her to his room. Alana stepped into a very romantic scene filled with soft music and candle light. She turned to him and gave him a questioning look. "What? I wanted it to be special." He whispered.

Alana's heart started beating faster as she reached for his shirt. She dragged him to her forcefully and kissed him with blistering passion. Connor was shocked but delighted with her response as he kissed her back.

Connor unzipped her dress and helped her wiggled out of it. He also made quick work of her underwear. He let his eyes take in her naked form. "You are so beautiful." He whispered in awe. Alana was initially embarrassed standing there naked in front of a man for the first time. His words and look of love on his face made her feel at ease. Tired of being the only naked she almost attacked him trying to remove his clothes.

They fell onto the bed laughing as they kissed. The laughter quickly died down as the passion of their kiss deepened. Connor groaned as he felt his cock pressed against her soft flesh. It took a great amount of self control not to just take her. He was very conscious of the fact that she was a virgin and he wanted to make this good for her.

Alana was on fire. Every nerve was alive and making itself known. When he started sucking on her nipples she thought she was going to explode. Her eyes literally rolled back into her head as she arched against him. Connor smiled at her response as he moved lower to taste her. He loved eating her and this time was no different.