High School Sweethearts?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor grasped her thighs as she writhed above him whimpering. She was close, he could sense it. He started furiously working her clit with his tongue until she exploded with a scream. He savoured her juices for a moment before moving up to kiss her. "Oh God, that was so good. I'm so glad no one is home. I was so loud." She breathed brushing.

"You can scream all you like. In fact I insist you scream. A lot." He said smiling as he kissed her. Alana wrapped her arms around him pulling him closer.

"Now Connor. Make love to me now. Please." She begged arching her hips against him. Connor took the hint and positioned himself at her entrance.

"I'll take it slow." He whispered. True to his word he entered her excruciatingly slowly. Alana winced as he was finally fully sheathed in her. Connor tried to hold still but she was so incredibly tight. She breathed hard as the initial pain started to subside. Connor peppered her face with kisses trying to will away her pain. Instead she captured his lips and plunged her tongue into his mouth.

Connor groaned as she lifted her hips and squirmed under him. Experimentally he slowly withdrew watching her intently for any sign of discomfort. With the pain gone Alana was able to fully appreciate how full she felt. She lifted her hips again trying to prevent him from withdrawing.

Connor aimed for slow and steady pace but failed when she moaned at him to go faster and harder. Alana was burning up from the inside out. She couldn't believe that anything could feel this good. She wrapped her legs around him and held on for dear life as he pounded into her. She could feel another orgasm building and she ground against him each time their pelvises touched.

Connor didn't think he could hold out much longer when he felt her squeeze his cock as she screamed in pleasure. He let himself go, tensing as rope after rope of come was released into her. Connor held her close mindful of his weight on her. When their breathing finally returned to normal he slipped off her and headed for the bathroom.

Alana was a little surprised at his departure. But she didn't have to wait long. He returned with a wet washcloth and proceeded to gently and lovingly clean her up. "You keep touching me like that and I'm going to have to jump on you again." She teased as he rubbed her sensitive folds.

"Are you ok? Are you sore?" he asked concerned.

"I'm a little sore but nothing major. Stop worrying and come back to bed." She said holding her arms out to him. Needing no other invitation he joined her hugging her tight to his side. "Thank you. That was incredible." She said into his chest.

"No, thank you. I've never been anyone's first and that was so special." He breathed into her hair.

"Yeah special. But I'm not sure I'm that good at it yet. But I'm sure willing to put in the hours and hours of practice required." She chuckled. Alana felt his laughter reverberating against her cheek on his chest. It was a wonderful feeling.

"Well, just so you know I'm honoured to be your practice partner in this." He retorted in mock seriousness. After a brief moment of laughter and kisses they went back to holding each other contentedly.

"Alana, it is going to be so wonderful. I can't wait." He said all smiles. She gave him a puzzled look as he continued. "You don't need to worry about a thing. You'll get into college on a scholarship. I'll get in on my smile. First we'll get a little apartment. There is no way I'm living on campus. We'll finish our degrees with honours and get the absolute best jobs. I figure we work on our careers for a couple of years before we get married. Then of course we'll have to get a bigger place. A house. How many kids do you want? Two? Three? A soccer team? I want at least three. All girls. They'll look like you and definitely have to have your brains. What?" he asked as he saw the look on her face.

"You've really thought about this haven't you?" she stammered.

"Yep from the moment I first touched you I was a goner. I'm so utterly in love with you that there will never be another girl for me. Just you." He said and waited holding his breath for her reaction.

Alana's mind reeled. He wanted her forever. She thought only women fantasised about their futures like that. She let his words sink in and found she wasn't afraid of it. She wasn't even concerned that they were so young. She firmly believed that it was going to work out exactly as he said.

"Do I get a say in any of this?" She asked with a small smile.

"Yep. You get to decorate the apartment and handle the finances. You're better with numbers than I am. What you don't get a say in is having me in your life." He said firmly.

Alana laughed. "And what if I want boys instead of girls?" she asked.

Connor pulled a face and they argued good naturedly about the details of their future. As Alana finally dozed off she figured they had a while to figure it all out. A lifetime. Forever. Oops another Bella moment. Oh well Bella got her man in the end, so did she.