High School Teasers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,149 Followers

They tried not to look at the clock but when the 8:00 popped up they took a deep breath.

"I'm glad you could make it Cara." Jan said smiling. She looked down at the nervous girl's chest and saw the shadow of her dark nipples through the beige nightgown.

"Me too." Mannie replied looking down at the magazine.

"I wish my boyfriend was here." Jamie said trying to act the part. "The last time we were together we almost went all the way." Jamie glanced down at the tight teddy she was wearing and saw a bunch of blonde pubic hair escaping out the crotch.

"You are still a virgin?" Mannie asked.

Jamie smiled. "Yes."

"How about you Cara? How far have you gone with a boy?" Jan asked.

Mannie gulped and glanced over at Jake who was out of the view of the camera. She thought about how she had sucked his prick that afternoon but said, "Only touching my breasts outside of my clothes."

"And that's it?" Jamie said. She was getting to like acting.

"You poor girl." Jan said. "We need to teach you how it feels to go further right Karen?"

Jamie felt sorry for the nervous girl. "Sure. I'll help." She remembered how hot Mannie looked that afternoon.

Jan glanced at the counter on the screen and saw the counter number flying past 200 already. "Come and lie up here between Karen and me." Jan and Jamie moved up to the top of the bed and left an open space for Mannie.

Mannie looked over at Jake to see if he would save her but he was only smiling and nodding his head for her to do it. She knew she would be nervous but realized she was also very excited. She crawled on her hands and knees up between the girls.

***** "Damn." Paul Brown muttered as he watched the almost naked ass of Mannie as she crawled away from the camera. The thin panties were wedged deep into her ass. The counter was flying.

*****

"What are you going to do?" Mannie whispered as she lay back between the two girls.

"Shhh." Jan whispered. "Just lie back and enjoy it."

"So boys have only done this?" Jan asked as her fingers moved over the girl's left breast. Her fingers gently caressed the hot globe. The hard nipple pressed up into her palm. Jan glanced at Jamie to do the other one.

Jake's pants were ready to burst as he watched Jan cup Mannie's tit. His eyes really opened wide when his sister did the same to her other mound.

"Yes, that's all." Mannie moaned. She realized she had forgotten to push down her top over her panties and everyone watching could see her dark mound through the semi-sheer material.

"Where you kissing when he did it?" Jamie asked. She remembered how soft Jan's lips were on hers last night and wanted to be the first to kiss Jake's girlfriend.

"Yes." Mannie panted. Suddenly she saw Jamie's mouth move over hers and the girl's soft lips press against her own. She remembered that they would only be faking the tongue action. She opened her mouth to give the camera an appearance they were going to use tongues and started to close it when Jamie's tongue dashed between her lips. "UMMPH." Mannie grunted as Jamie's tongue found her own. Suddenly Mannie forgot the camera and could only think about the two hands fondling her breasts and the tongue Frenching her mouth.

Jan moved her own mouth over until her lips pressed against Mannie's earlobe. She sucked it in as her fingers found her nipple. She noticed Mannie was pressing her chest upward to allow the girls more contact with her pulsating boobs.

Jamie was again the aggressor as she put her hand on Mannie's stomach just over her panties and underneath the top. She thought about touching her pussy but decided to head north under the silky top to find the bare breast she had caressed on the outside. Mannie moaned loudly when Jamie's fingers played with the hard tip. "OHHH!"

Both Jake and Paul wished they were in the middle of this female flesh pile as they watched Jan's hand move up under the girls top to find her other naked breast. They wished they could see what was actually going on. However, the imagination was enough to make them both unzip their flies and pull out their hard-ons. They slowly stroked their meat as they watch the two hands moving under the silky top.

"You like it don't you?" Jan whispered. She knew Jamie had reservations about being touched and kissed by another female but this girl wanted it badly.

"Yes Tammy I love it." Mannie said now playing the part and loving it.

"You want us to touch your pussy?" Jan asked loud enough for the camera mike to pick it up.

Jamie glanced at the counter which was now over 1000 already. She had never touched another girl's vagina before and was nervous as she watched Jan's fingers move down over Mannie's tight stomach and slowly under her panties.

"Come on Karen help me." Jan said looking over at Jamie. Jamie's trembling hand moved down over Mannie's navel and down under the panties. Both sets of fingers stopped at the girl's damp bush.

Jake's eyes got big as the two hands in the panties pushed the panties upward until an opening appeared at the elastic edges of the silky undies. From his angle he could see Jamie's finger as it moved down through the thick forest and into his girlfriends slit. Jake tried to hold it back but couldn't. "OHHH!" He groaned as he jerked his cock off.

Jan heard Jake and glanced over to give him a dirty look. He was messing up their show and she knew she had to get rid of him. "I'll be back." She said to Jamie as she pulled her hand out from under the panties. She walked towards Jake and out of camera sight.

"Wait." Jamie said realizing Jan had left her with the job of fingering Mannie's pussy. "I've never done this before." Her fingers had found the girl's hard clit and she rubbed it like she had done so many times with her own.

"Don't stop." Mannie whispered. "You're doing great."

*****

"You have to get out of here." Jan said to Jake as she pulled him out into the hallway. "We could hear you."

"No way." Jake said. "That's my girlfriend in there."

Jan knew she had to take care of his problem. "I'm only doing this for the show." She smiled as she dropped on her knees in front of him. Her mouth opened as she pulled his long pecker into her lips. Jake closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall as he got his second blowjob that day.

*****

Jamie was concentrating on fingering Mannie when she felt Mannie's hand move down behind her back and lower across her waistline. She looked over at the smiling girl when the girl's hand moved down to cup her butt. Mannie was no longer acting.

"OHHH." They heard a moan again but this time out in the hallway. The two girls looked up to see Jan walking back into the room while wiping her mouth and smiling. They knew she had just given Jake a blowjob. Neither cared.

"Need some help?" Jan asked as she resumed her previous position. Her fingers moved quickly down under Mannie's panties and felt Jamie's fingers rubbing against her hard clit. Jamie moved her fingers to the side for a quick rest as Jan's more experienced fingers took over. This time Mannie's ass raised high off the bed as she climaxed. "OH, OH, OH!" She cried as she came.

"Wow." Jan said as she pulled her sticky fingers out of the girl's panties.

Mannie looked over and smiled. "What's next?" She was ready for more.

"Why don't we get under the sheet?" Jan said as she climbed up towards the top of the bed. When the other two joined her they all slid under the thin white material.

"Now we take everything off." Jan directed. She quickly pulled off her top and pushed down her panties. She held them up outside the sheet for the viewer's pleasure as she tossed them onto the floor.

Jamie pulled off her teddy and did the same as Jan by holding up her clothing before she tossed it aside but Mannie was frozen.

"Let us help." Jan said smiling as she pulled the girl's top up over her head. The sheet fell down low enough for one of Mannie's breasts to be exposed. The girl gasped.

"Don't worry it happens." Jan laughed. She remembered the time she had forgotten she was not wearing panties when she showed the camera her neatly trimmed pussy.

Mannie held onto the top of the sheet this time as Jan and Jamie pulled off her damp panties. Jan held them up and tossed them aside. The three naked girls lay on their back under the sheet next to each other. They pulled the sheet down so tight their hard pointed nips could be seen through the thin white cloth.

"Turn over and show them our rears." Jan giggled. The three girls turned to lie on their fronts. They pulled the thin sheet down tightly to show their nice round asses. The thin dark shadow of their ass cracks could be seen.

"What now?" Jamie whispered over to Jan.

"I think you know." Jan said as she turned back around. "Why don't you show Cara how a mouth feels?"

Jamie gave Jan a look that could kill. She had never performed any oral sex on a man or a woman and now she was being asked to do it in front of a camera even if it was under a sheet.

"She doesn't have to." Mannie said seeing Jamie's reaction. After all this was her boyfriend's sister.

Jamie looked at the clock they only had fifteen more minutes. "You have more experience Tammy. I think you should show her." Jamie smiled.

Jan knew Jamie was not going to go down on another girl especially in front of a camera and her brother who was once again peeking into the doorway. Jan also knew that Jamie had not only had oral sex on her she also had not allow anyone to touch her pussy as of yet.

"OK. I'll do it." Jan said smiling. She picked up the sheet and looked down at the three naked bodies lying underneath.

"Oh God." Mannie moaned as she felt Jan's lips move down her shoulders to the tops of her breasts. She took a deep breath of air as Jan's mouth captured one of her hard nipples. She could feel the girls own nipples pressing into her stomach.

Jamie tried to act calm as Mannie's body was being licked and sucked by a more experienced Jan. She knew the camera could see her arm and she moved it until her hand rested between her legs. She found her hard clit and rubbed.

"Do you like it?" Jan asked as her mouth moved over Mannie's navel. She stuck out her tongue and licked the small beads of sweat around her tiny hole. Her final destination was about ten inches lower she thought as her tongue licked over the tiny hairs leading down to the huge growth below.

"YES!" Mannie moaned as Jan's tongue slithered into her love nest until it found her hard knob. Mannie's legs opened wide to allow the girl total access to her soaked pussy lips.

Jake watched what all the viewers were seeing. Mannie's head rested above the sheet and it was obvious that Jan's head was now between her thighs. Next to them was Jamie's body with her legs spread just as wide as she masturbated. He looked at the clock and saw only a few minutes remained. He quickly undressed and counted down the seconds. The three girls had to be scorching hot and ready for him.

Jan tried to be as noisy as much as she could as she licked up and down Mannie's pink slit. Her fingers moved over to the side to find Jamie's leg which she used to guide her up and up until her fingers pushed Jamie's away. She fingered Jamie's clit as she sucked on Mannie's.

The girls had no clue that time had expired and that the red light had gone off. Jake moved to the bottom of the bed and picked up the sheet to see what was hidden. Jan's ass was sticking upward as she went down on Mannie. Jake followed her arm over to his sister's pussy. Shit. Jan was pleasing them and it was up to him to please her. He knew from last night that she was not a virgin. He wondered if she would mind if he just slipped his hard-on inside.

Jan's tongue stopped when she felt something pressing into her ass. She tossed the sheet off of them and looked back to see Jake holding his prick up to her backside. She quickly looked at the camera and saw the light was off. "What do you think you are doing?" She smiled.

Mannie opened her eyes and looked to see the sheet off. "We're exposed!"

"The camera is off." Jamie said looking at the monitor. Jan's fingers were still rubbing across her slit.

"What are you doing Jake?" Mannie asked seeing him poised to enter Jan doggie style.

Jan had wanted Jake to fuck her from day one but wanted it to be special. It would be if Mannie asked him to do it. She quickly lowered her mouth once again to Mannie's pussy.

"Oh Yes!" Mannie cried out feeling the tongue again flick across her.

"So can I do it?" Jake begged from below.

Jan broke her lips away. "It's up to Mannie." They all looked at the wanton girl.

"What? Yes. Anything but don't stop again." She cried as she grabbed Jan's head and pulled it between her thighs.

Jan moaned as Jake's large tip pushed between her dripping lips and into her tight hole. Her previous boyfriend was the first and last to invade her like this and he was tiny compared to Jake. She gripped Mannie's ass tightly as Jake's rod sank deeper and deeper inside of her. Fuck me Jake, fuck me, she thought as his hips pushed in and out of a female for the first time.

Jamie peaked up under Jan's body and watched her brother's penis move in and out of Jan's backside. Jan had moved her hand away from Jamie's loins when Jake entered her. Jamie wanted someone to make her happy as well. She grabbed Mannie's hand and pulled it between her legs. She smiled when the fingers started moving.

Jake and Mannie came at the same time and Jamie was right behind them. The four naked bodies' came to a grinding stop. Only Jan had not reached satisfaction. She pulled her body away from Jake's dripping stick.

"Well I'm glad you all made it." She smiled.

"You didn't come?" Jake asked feeling inefficient.

"Nope but there is always the shower." She laughed as she pulled them all out of bed and into the bathroom. "I'm sure you all will find a way to make that happen." She closed her eyes and felt the six hands moving over her body.

The six inexperienced hands quickly brought Jan to completion. The three girls turned to see Jake hard again. "Don't you ever get enough? Mannie laughed. She thought about letting him make her a woman but decided against it. Too many eyes she thought. They were all deadly tired and Mannie, Jamie and Jake left.

"And we get paid to do it too!" Mannie smiled as she walked hand in hand with both Jake and his sister. Mannie dropped the twins off and headed home. "I need some rest" She laughed.

"Me too." Jamie said as she pushed Jake away and closed her bedroom door. God he was a horny toad.

*****

Mannie was surprised to find her brother Bill home when she opened the door. It was a Saturday evening and he did not have a date. She knew his girlfriend had dumped him and that it had to be tough on him right now. She thought about what Jan had said about getting him to join them.

"What are you doing home?" She asked as she moved to sit next to him on the sofa. Their parents were at a large banquet and would not be home until real late. It was only 9:30PM.

"Watching TV." Bill said as he sipped on his fourth beer. He had not shaven that morning and looked pretty bad.

"You have to get over her." Mannie said as she moved next to him. "There are a lot more fish in the sea." She put her arm around him and pulled him into her soft breast.

"I think I'm giving up women." Bill laughed. The beer was making him drowsy. He felt his sister's softness and tried to pull away but she hung on.

"You going to look for a sexy man?" She teased. Seeing Jake and Jamie touching each other in the shower had got her interest up. She wondered if Bill would go for the website or maybe even more.

"God no." Bill said. "I may be horny and lonely but I'm not gay."

"You have your sister." Mannie said as she pushed her hard nipple against his hard bicep.

"I'm not that desperate yet." Bill laughed. Her body was getting to him and he had to stop it soon or she would see his bulge trying to peek out of his cotton shorts.

"DESPERATE!" She yelled as she pushed him back on the sofa and jumped on top of him. She felt his hard-on before he could push her off. Bill started to slide out from under her but she was too quick. She quickly moved her body on top of his until she was straddling his hips and his lump pushed against the crotch in her jeans.

"I think you better get off." Bill said smiling. He knew she could feel his affection for her and she didn't seem to mind.

"Pretend I'm your date tonight." She giggled as she wiggled her pussy across his bulge. "What would you do now?"

"Careful little girl you don't know what you are asking for." Bill said gritting his teeth. Her rubbing was making him feel really good and with the beer his reluctance to try something with her was decreasing.

"Maybe I'm not that little a girl anymore." She teased. "What would you do now?"

Neither of them really expected Bill's hands to move up under her arms and cup her firm breasts but they did. Suddenly Mannie pushed back away from him and rested her pussy directly on his prick.

"See. I told you to be careful." Bill grinned. God her breasts felt so soft and she was bigger than he thought.

Mannie's face moved quickly to a smile. "If you want to touch them then you should have said so." She pulled her blouse over her head and released her bra before Bill could say stop. Her naked breasts sat proudly on her chest with her large pink areoles pointing downward at him.

"God Mannie. What did you do?" Bill said shocked to see her naked tits like this. "I think we have taken this game a little too far." He tried to pull out from under her and as his lower stomach moved up her hand moved down to grasp his large bulge in his shorts.

"Tell me you don't like it." She giggled. She realized he was wearing cotton shorts and it would be easy to reach............she moved her hand under the bottom and pulled the loose material up and over his naked prick. He was not wearing underwear. Her fingers curled around it and she started to stroke it up and down.

"Don't." He moaned without moving a muscle to stop her. All resistance ebbed from his body.

"It's OK. You need it." She said looking down at his thick prick in her tiny hand. He looked a little shorter than Jake but a lot thicker.

Bill closed his eyes as he tried to imagine it was someone besides his little sister jerking him off. He moved his hands up again but this time his fingertips pressed against her naked breasts and very hard tips.

Mannie took her time bringing him off. She felt him getting closer and would slow down her movements. She wanted it to last and feel so good he would come back for more. He was only two years older than her and she was rapidly catching up in experience. Another two weeks working on the website and she would probably pass him unless of course he joined them. She rubbed her thumb across the tiny hole on top leaking his pre-come.

"God Mannie." Bill groaned. Never before had he experienced a hand job like the one she was giving him now. Bill was completely sober when he felt his hot liquids rushing upward through his tight channel and up, up into the air.

"That's it. Give it to me." Mannie laughed as she watched the white gusher split upward over her hand and his stomach. She kept stroking him until the gusher stopped.

Bill sighed and pulled his hands from her tits. "This was a mistake." "Oh no. It was what we both wanted. And you know what?" Mannie asked as she moved off of them to pick up her bra and blouse.

"What?" Bill asked as he watched her move the bra over her wonderful breasts.

"You owe me." She laughed and turned to walk upstairs to her room.

*****

Jamie was awake the next morning when the doorbell rang. She opened it to find her boyfriend standing there with flowers.

Slickman
Slickman
8,149 Followers