High School Teasers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"For me?" She smiled as she moved back to let him in.

"I don't know what's going on but I probably owe you flowers." Tim said as he pulled Jamie into his body for a hug and kiss. He realized she was not wearing a bra as her soft mounds pressed into him. They broke the kiss and Jamie walked back into the kitchen where she was eating her breakfast. The nightshirt she was wearing barely covered her ass.

"Sorry about last night. Jake and I were at Jan Wilson's house." She said just giving him a bit of information.

"Jan Wilson." He said surprised. "I didn't think you and her were friends."

"We are working on a project together for school." She smiled.

"School is almost over." Tim said sitting down. Things were not adding up.

"College. We are working on a webpage to make some money." She knew he was totally jealous and would probably not approve of her being with other people.

"What kind of webpage?" His interest was flying.

"I promised not to tell." She said. She suddenly hoped Jake would not walk into the kitchen naked. She heard a door open upstairs and ran to the stairs before he came down.

"Just wanted to tell you that Tim is down here!" She yelled just as he turned the corner buck naked. His semi-hard prick was on its way up. She motioned for him to go back and dress.

"What was that for?" Tim asked when she returned. She stood by his chair.

"I didn't want him to come down and catch us." Jamie giggled.

"Catch us doing what?" Tim was really confused.

"This." Jamie giggled again as she grabbed his hand and pushed it up under her nightshirt until his fingertips pressed against her soft pubic mound.

"Shit." Tim gasped. There had been so many times he had tried to touch her like this but she had always stopped him except for the few times he allowed him to touch under her panties. Now she was the one initiating the action. She moved her legs apart and pressed his fingertip against her clit. At least he stopped asking about the website she thought as she let go of his hand and felt him doing his own exploring.

"I wish Jake wasn't here." Tim panted as he felt her damp slit through the silky material.

"He won't care." Jamie moaned. She remembered last night when she watched Jake and Mannie on the sofa.

"He won't?" Tim said.

"Let's go to the sofa?" Jamie said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the other room.

"Here? What if Jake comes down?" Tim asked as he watched his girlfriend get naked in front of him for the first time. Her nightshirt moved away and he saw those soft treasures he had only peeked at before. Before he could take a breath her panties fell to her feet. She kicked them away and moved up to undress him.

"But Jake..." Tim said again. He would see them naked.

"He's seen me naked before." She laughed as she again broke the news slowly to him. She released his jeans and pushed them with his boxers over his seven inch hard-on.

"He's seen you naked?" Tim asked. What kind of brother and sister arrangement did they have?

"Yeah. No big deal." Jake laughed as he watched Jamie pull Tim down on the sofa next to her.

"Shit JAKE!" Tim screamed as he turned to see her twin standing in only his boxers.

"Don't mind me. I'm going to have some breakfast." Jake grinned. He looked at Jamie and winked. She winked back.

Jamie figured she had been a virgin long enough as she pulled Tim back with her on the sofa. His prick was waiting in anticipation as she moved her virgin gate over his hard tip. "No, we can't do this with Jake in the kitchen." Tim said holding her up and away from his hard-on.

Jamie sighed. "It's now or never."

"Jamie, I can't. Let's go to your bedroom." Tim pleaded.

You're turning me down?" Jamie asked surprised. She wanted it and wanted it now.

"Jesus Jamie what's gotten into you?" Tim said pushing her back.

"Well it won't be you." She said as she moved up and off of his nude body. "You can let yourself out."

"Jamie." Tim pleaded as he watched her pull her nightgown back on. She left her panties off. She grinned and turned to walk into the kitchen to join Jake.

"What happened?" Jake asked surprised to see her so soon.

"I told him it was my way or the highway." Jamie said as she poured a hot cup of coffee. "He chose the highway."

They heard the front door slam.

*****

Bill waited the next morning until his parents left for Church on Sunday morning. They knocked on his door and asked if he wanted to go but he yelled he had a headache. He didn't get much sleep as he thought about Mannie jerking him off. God. How could he face her now? He rolled over and tried to sleep.

Mannie too waited for her parents to leave before she walked down the hallway and pushed open Bill's door. Before he could turn to see her she ran and jumped on his body. "Wake up!" She yelled as she bounced on his stomach.

"Shit Mannie. Get off." Bill said as he turned to push her off. This time he had enough will power. He moved away and looked at her. "Last night was a big mistake."

"Don't tell me you didn't like it." Mannie grinned.

"That's not the point. The point is that we are brother and sister." Bill said. He noticed she was wearing a long tee shirt that belonged to him. "That's my shirt."

"You want it back?" She giggled as she grabbed the bottom and lifted.

"NO WAIT!" Bill cried out to stop her but he was too late. The shirt moved over her naked stomach and up over her bare breasts. She tossed it to him and stood up naked by his bed.

"Holy shit." Bill exclaimed seeing her hairy bush resting at the top of her thighs. He turned his head. "Please get out of my room."

Bill didn't expect her to leave so easy but she did. He heard the door close and looked around to see the room empty. Shit. Why did he allow her to jerk him off?

Mannie moved back to her bedroom and put on her sexiest bra and panty set. She pushed the undies deep into her butt and moved back into the hallway. She knew Bill was ready to break.

Bill moved out of bed and was removing his cotton shorts when his door opened again and Mannie walked back in wearing very skimpy underwear.

"What now?" Bill asked, while trying not to stare at her body. He turned to hide his naked but still soft penis.

"Nice ass." Mannie said seeing him totally nude for the first time.

"What do you want Mannie?"

She smiled. "You owe me."

"I said last night was a mistake." He gulped. "We can't do it again."

"Sure, you are satisfied and I wasn't."

Bill took a deep breath. "What do you want me to do?" He just wanted her to get out.

"What I did to you last night."

"Touch you?"

Mannie grinned and walked over to the bed. "We still have about an hour before Mom and Dad get back." She moved over and fell back on his pillow.

Again Bill's body failed him as he turned and walked naked to the bed and by the time he arrived his prick was once again at full staff. "That's all just touching." Bill said looking down at the dark shadow between her legs.

"OK." Mannie giggled as she moved over to allow him to lie next to her. "Take them off of me." She commanded as she lifted her hips. Bill's trembling fingers grabbed the thin waistband and pulled. He stopped when her dark mound of hair and pink slit came out. Mannie giggled.

She quickly removed her bra and lay back while his fingers moved to her stomach. "My whole body." She said. "You said for me to do what you did to me last night." Bill said.

"My whole body." She commanded again. She smiled as his hand moved up to cup her bare breast. Men are so weak she thought as his fingers roamed over every inch of her nakedness. Bill took his time feeling her soft skin. When he approached her pussy she quickly turned over. He glanced down at her wonderful cute little ass. He should have gone to church he thought as his fingers explored over her smooth buttocks. He moved down her legs and back up being careful not to miss touching her whole legs.

"You missed a spot." Mannie said as his hands moved up over her ass.

Bill knew where she meant. "You sure?"

"Yes." She giggled. She opened her legs to allow his finger to move down her ass crack and over her small brown puckered opening. His finger pushed gently until the tip was inside. Mannie giggled again. It was so naughty.

Bill's prick was rock hard and was pressing into her side as his finger moved in and back out of her rear opening. Again he had lost control. He moved his finger from her anus and moved it under her ass until he touched the bottom of her pussy. "Ummm." Mannie moaned as his thick finger slid up her dripping channel. She couldn't think of anywhere on her body he had not touched. She needed to tease him a little bit more before she asked him to join the High School Teasers website.

Bill was surprised when she turned and moved her fingers down to find his hard-on. He thought about objecting but her fingers did feel very good. He moved his own fingers back to her moist valley.

Mannie saw him close his eyes so she turned her body and moved her lips to his. Touching was one thing but kissing was actually more intimate. Before he could push her away her opened lips moved down to his and her tongue invaded his oral cavity.

"UHHHMPPPPP........" Bill grunted as her tongue slithered deep down his throat. Her body moved up on top of his and she pulled his hand from between her thighs. Her hot oven pushed down on top of his shaft. He pulled his mouth away when he felt his tip pressing against her maidenhead.

"NO!" He cried as he pushed her body back away from his. "We can't do this." Mannie fell to the side.

"How would you like to do it with a couple of my girlfriends?" Mannie asked as her fingers once again started to jerk him off.

"Yeah, like they will just let me fuck them." Bill groaned. She was very good at massaging a hard prick.

"How would you like to make some money at the same time?" Mannie whispered. She could feel his steam boiler ready to burst.

"Money?" Bill groaned. Fucking high school girls and making money at the same time. "Sure you find me a job like that and I'll be there." He laughed as his gusher exploded. Again he was satisfied and she wasn't.

"Sorry." Bill said looking over at his nude little sister.

"That's OK." Mannie grinned. "I have other plans for you." She pulled Bill over and pushed his head down between her legs. After Jan's oral sex last night she wanted it again but this time from a man. Her legs opened wide as his tongue found her smorgasbord treat. He didn't disappoint her.

"So what was this about money and girls?" Bill asked as they lay naked on his bed. They only had about ten minutes before their parents would be home.

Mannie moved over and told him the whole story. Bill remained motionless and quiet for a minute.

"I think it could blow up into a big scandal if anyone found out." He said. "They blur the faces?"

Mannie nodded her head yes.

"OK I'll try it." Bill said taking a big breath. He needed something like this to forget his ex-girlfriend.

*****

Jan was happy to find out another guy had joined the team. Tonight she would break Bill in slowly so he wouldn't be scared away. She took the next hour to develop a plot for tonight's show.

*****

"Another guy?" Jake said. "I'm not comfortable doing things with another guy there."

"Sure. It's OK for three girls to mess around but two guys are off limits." Jamie laughed. "You won't have to do anything with him but maybe the two of you can please one of us girls?"

"I don't like it." Jake said. But he was not going to give up making that much money and having fun at the same time.

***** Jan waited nervously for Paul Brown to come out of the airport gate. He knew what she looked like of course but she had no idea what he looked like. She almost gave up when someone grabbed her arm. She turned around to see the most handsome man she had ever seen smiling at her.

"Jan." He said grinning.

"Paul?" Jan smiled back as he pulled her body into his. Her hands moved around to his muscular back.

"Thanks for picking me up." Paul said. He didn't realize how small she really was until now.

"I have some good news." Jan said as they walked to her car. "Another guy joined our group." Jan went on to tell him that Bill was Mannie's brother and was a few years older but would still pass for a high school boy.

"Do you think they will care if I'm there watching the show tonight?" Paul asked. Jan's skirt was riding high on her thighs as she moved into the driver's seat.

"Yes. I'm sure they won't like it. But, since you are the one paying the money they will just have to get used to it." She grinned. Her skirt was so high the edge of her black panties could be seen.

"We can't go to the house until after three." Jan said. "My parents work nights and will be home. Would you like to go somewhere else?" She smiled.

"I've reserved a room nearby. Maybe we could go there and I could check in?" He asked.

"Sure." Jan replied. They had two hours to kill and she could not think of a better way.

"Once I get the room would you like to come up and we can discuss the contracts?" Paul asked. He knew she was at least 18 so there wouldn't be a problem however she looked a lot younger than 18.

"Yes." Jan answered.

Jan waited in the car while Paul checked in. He came out and told her to drive around back where the remote room was located. He followed the nervous high school girl into his room and closed the door.

"I can't believe I'm seeing the real you." Paul said as he sat on one of the double beds looking at her sitting on the other bed.

"Well yes you have seen a lot of me." Jan giggled. "It's not the same watching you on a monitor." Paul grinned. "You are much more beautiful in person."

"Thank you Mr. Brown." Jan said blushing. She moved back on her hands which pushed her breasts outward.

"You know I'm really good at massages." Paul said smiling. "Would you like one?"

Jan didn't answer as she grinned at him and turned her body to lie face down on the bed. She closed her eyes and waited for the man's finger to touch her body.

Paul moved over and sat down next to the young girl. He slipped off her shoes and slowly massaged her tiny feet in his huge hands. He did not know if Jan was a virgin or not as his fingers slowly worked up her ankles to her calves. She didn't complain as his fingers moved up her thighs and under her skirt. She gasped when his fingertips pushed against her soft buttocks. Her thong was pushed down deep into the pink valley.

Jan let him have his way with her. He unsnapped her skirt and tossed it aside. He was sure of himself as he pushed her blouse up over her shoulders and off her head. In less than a minute he pulled her thongs down and removed her bra. Her naked body was his to do as he pleased. But he moved off the bed.

"Turn over." He said softly.

Jan took a deep breath and did as he said. She knew her nipples were as hard as they had ever been and her pussy was glistening in anticipation of what was to come. She saw the passion in his face and was pleased.

"Undress me." Paul commanded.

Jan gulped. She was going to undress a mature man, a big man and a handsome man. She trembled as she moved to stand up next to him. Her fingers shook as she slowly unbuttoned his dress shirt and pulled it from his tan shoulders. Her eyes moved to the growth of dark chest hairs. The boys she knew had no chest hairs.

"Relax." Paul chuckled, seeing how nervous she was.

Jan smiled and reached for his belt buckle. His tight abs restricted to loosen the pressure on the belt as she released it and then the pants snap. Her eyes caressed his tight muscles in his lower stomach as she slowly pulled the loud zipper downward. His huge bulge waited for her touches. He had an all-over tan which showed as she pushed his pants lower and lower. Suddenly they fell at his feet. He was wearing tiny bikini briefs which did little to hide his huge eight inch shaft that pushed out the elastic material.

Jan pulled the bikini briefs over his hard-on and it sprang outward as she pushed them down his hairy thighs and off his feet. She stood up and back to look at his wonderful masculine body. "God." She exclaimed.

Paul realized she had not seen a mature man's body before and was in awe of him. His penis pointed upward at a 45 degree angle at her small but very firm breasts. "Do you want to continue the massage or do something else?" He grinned.

"Something else." Jan muttered. She had to feel his body next to hers. Her arms reached for his at the same time his arms reached for her.

Paul's arms moved down and under her as he lifted her in his arms and lowered her to the bed. She moved her legs apart to allow him to slide up between them. His experienced mouth moved down to her lips, chin, neck and rocket hard nipples. Her eyes opened wide when he found her dripping clit with his lips.

"OH MR. BROWN!" Jan screamed as his tongue discovered she was not a virgin. He smiled as his strong body moved up to push his hard pole up against her tight hole.

"You don't know how many times I have dreamed of this." Paul moaned as he pushed his manly prick deeper and deeper into her young pussy.

"OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!" Jan cried as he filled her cavity. Her fingernails dug deeply into his back as he gave her the fucking of her life. Jan climaxed a minute before he did and she hung on to his muscular shoulders as he filled her up with his juices.

Neither could say a word for almost a minute.

"We still have another hour." Jan giggled as she moved her body on top of his this time.

*****

Jamie and Jake were the first to arrive and when Jan greeted them both she French-kissed them for almost a minute each. They all knew that once the show and teasing was over tonight a lot more serious sex would be happening. Jan did not tell them that Paul Brown was now sitting in the bedroom next to hers watching the monitor screens.

Bill and Mannie also arrived and Jake ushered Mannie into the kitchen for a quick discussion.

"Have you done anything with him?" Jake asked noticeably jealous.

"Maybe." Mannie answered. "So what if I have. You and Jamie have gone pretty far. And, you fucked Jan last night."

Jake realized she was right. However he wanted to be the one who took her cherry. "Sorry." He moved his lips to hers.

Jan brought them all together and told them what her plot was for tonight. First Jamie and Mannie would be getting ready to take a shower. They would undress in the bathroom and walk into the shower stall like Jan and Jamie had done before. After washing each other's bodies the girls would wrap towels around them, dry off and come back into the bedroom and lay on the bed.

"With just towels on?" Mannie asked. Last night she had accidentally showed her breast and she didn't want to show her pussy tonight.

"Yes." Jan said. Tonight she was going to be the director. At least until the show was over. "Just keep your legs together." She laughed.

"While you two are on the bed Jake will call. He will say he is outside and wants to come in to introduce you to his new friend who is Bill. What stage name do you want?" She asked Bill.

"Tony." He smiled.

"The girls will change into their panties and bras. Tony and Troy will ring the bell and Jamie will go get them and bring them upstairs.

"Wearing only our underwear?" Jamie asked as she looked at Bill. She had always had a thing for Mannie's brother but he was a few years older than them. Now she would be getting a chance to know him really well.

"Yes." Jan laughed. If things went as planned the two girls would not be virgin's after tonight.

"Cara and Troy will begin to make out while lying on the bed and do a lot of touching outside of their clothing. Tony and Karen will be watching and moving closer and closer on the bed until Karen's fingers moves to Tony's crotch.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers