High School: Zero to Hero Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop!" Ashley screamed letting go of my hand and propping herself up with both hands now holding herself over my head.

'W. X. Almost there,' I thought to my self. 'Y and Z.' Once I finished the Z, I gave her right breast a firm squeeze and then lightly bit down on her left nipple and flicked my tongue across the very tip of it.

"Oh God!" Ashley screamed as her whole body tensed. "That was good," She cooed as she finally relaxed, and I released her nipple from my mouth and let go of her other breast. She collapsed on top of me letting her body go limp. I could feel the warmth of her whole body as it pressed against my bare chest.

"Did you?" I asked. "You know."

"Yes," She said trying to catch her breath. "I had an orgasm. A small one, but an orgasm none the less. I told you my nipples were sensitive." She took a few quick shallow breaths. "And I told you taking your time would be worth it." She was now starting to breath slower and deeper. "And I meant what I said, you're a natural." She then gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Now, about this steel rod wedged between us, how about we do something about that."

She started off with a deep sensual kiss followed by a trail of kisses down my neck and across my chest. My mind instantly raced to the idea of getting my first blow job and my dick instantly jumped straining itself against the tight fabric of my cotton briefs.

"You're going to enjoy this," She said looking up at me with a smile. "And don't worry, I know you won't last long, so don't be embarrassed." I let out a sigh of relief. I was already so close to the edge, I feared that as soon as she pulled my underwear down, I was going to loose it. I took a deep breath and took a page from my martial arts training and tried to find my center. Easier said than done with a beautiful girl is about to go down on you, but I figured if I could make it last a minute rather than a few seconds it would be worth the effort.

Ashely took her time slowly and seductively pulling my briefs off and getting into position between my legs. She gently kissed the tip of my dick, and I thought I was going to blow it, no pun intended, right there. I gasped out of shock and then tried to take a deep breath in an attempt to recenter myself.

I focused every ounce of self-restraint and willpower to fighting off my orgasm. When Ashley took the head of my dick into her mouth, I let out a moan as waves of pleasure coursed through my body. She ran her tongue in a circle like I had done with her nipple, and then slowly, almost painfully, slid me inch by inch into her mouth. After she had about half my dick in her mouth, she slowly withdrew, took a breath, and then slid her mouth back down onto my dick. She did this a few times, and each time my dick left her mouth I let out a slight whimper.

I don't know if this went on for minutes, hours, or seconds, but it seemed that time had stopped and the only thing going on in the entire universe was me receiving this blow job.

Ashley began increasing the pace of her bobbing head. She also countered the action of her mouth with her hand. As much as I tried to resist, I couldn't put up much more of a fight.

"I can't last much longer," I half moaned, half whimpered.

"Relax," She said as she let my dick slip from her mouth. "I want you to cum in my mouth."

That was enough for me; "You want your cousin's cum in your mouth? You're a dirty girl."

"You have no idea," She said giving me a wink. She then slid her mouth the whole way down, and I could feel the tip of my dick pressing against the back of her throat. That was it; I was done.

"Oh, God," I moaned. "Here it comes. Here comes your cousin's cum into your throat." I lifted my hips up and exploded. I had cum many times from masturbating; I had quite a porn collection on my computer and stroked myself off at least once a day. This was like every orgasm I'd ever had rolled into one awesome climax. I felt it from the tips of my toenails to the tips of ever follicle of hair on my body. Each spurt was like an orgasm of its own.

Ashley, like some kind of porn star, swallowed every drop. She looked up at me when I was finished and smiled.

"That was amazing," I said trying to catch my breath.

"I said you'd enjoy that."

We sat in a lover's embrace for a while. I lay on my back and Ashley had crawled up and nestled herself under my arm to my side. As we laid next to each other Ashley asked me a few more questions about how I saw myself.

I explained that I am not religious but do consider myself to be a spiritual person. I practice martial arts both for the physical aspects as well as the mental discipline. I am particularly fond of Ta'i Chi for that reason. Not the watered down Americanized version, but the traditional form that is about balance between mind, body, and spirit. A few years ago I was lucky enough to find a master that was willing to take me on as a student. From that point on I was able to center myself and focus in ways I never knew were possible. It was also one of the contributing factors to me being at peace with my outcast status at school and just be happy with who I am rather than get sucked into all the typical teenage drama. As I explained all this, Ashley seemed to be hanging on every word and prompted me to keep going with a few questions.

After a quiet moment she asked, "Are you ready for your next lesson?"

"Sure," I said feeling tired but still eager.

"How about you return the favor?" She said batting her eyelashes at me.

I figured she was implying she wanted me to go down on her. I thought for a second and formulated a plan in my head. I reminded myself to take it slow and started off by rolling Ashley onto her back.

I kissed her, just letting our lips touch before pulling away. I kissed her forehead, cheeks, neck, and shoulders before coming back to her lips and planting my best attempt at a soul-searing kiss. When we broke, I continued my little pecks of affection down her neck and across her right breast. I took her right nipple between my lips and gently tugged at it while flicking my tongue across the very tip of it. She let out an appreciative moan. She let out another moan as I grabbed her left breast with my hand and gave it a firm squeeze. I teased her nipple for a while gently flicking, sucking, and nibbling on it before I resumed my journey south.

When I reached her navel, I leaned back and looked up into her eyes. "Are you ready for your cousin to get his first taste of pussy?" She let out a seductive purr. "Are you ready to get licked, poked, and explored?" She purred again.

I unbuttoned her shorts and slowly slid them down her slender legs. Once off, I leaned down and began a trail of kisses starting on the top of her foot up her left leg to just above her panty line. I leaned back and hooked each of my thumbs under the thin band of material that comprised her underwear. Slowly, I pulled the thin black lacy fabric back. It matched her bra in both pattern and sheerness. I could faintly see the lips of her pussy through the fabric, and I was as eager as a school boy unwrapping a present on Christmas morning. Unlike her bra, her panties were soaked. I understood this to be a sign of arousal, but found not only the sight, but also the aroma of her to be arousing for me.

Once I had her panties the whole way off and tossed aside, I kissed the top of her right foot and began the long slow journey to her exposed pussy. It was hard not to rush the process, but I focused on taking my time. My patience was rewarded when I got to her pussy to find it oozing hot female juices in anticipation of what I would do.

I ran my tongue down the length of her pussy, and Ashley's body tensed like before. I snapped my eyes up to look at her, and she had both hands firmed grasping her breasts. I figured that was a good sign and continued to explore my first taste of pussy with my tongue. I poked, prodded, licked, sucked, slurped, and savored every second of it. I alternated between sticking my tongue in as deep as I could to running it across her clit.

At one point, I decided to use my tongue to write the alphabet on her clit just as I had with her nipple. As I passed through the middle of the alphabet, somewhere near J or K, I slid one of my fingers into her pussy and did some poking and prodding with it while I continued to lick at her clit. Once I hit Z, I decided to just keep going and started over. I also inserted a second finger and became a little more deliberate and forceful with my fingering. I found what I thought was her g-spot and pressed on it firmly with both fingers while pressing a little harder on her clit with my tongue.

"Oh, my God, that's it!" She encouraged me. "Just like that." She screamed again. "For the love of God, don't stop what your doing." I was on the letter W, and decided to just keep doing the up and down motion with my tongue while I did a similar action with my fingers. Ashley's body responded by becoming nearly rigid, while at the same time she bucked her hips up to meet the two-fronted assault from my tongue and fingers.

"Oh hell," She screamed, "You're a natural." She moaned deeper than I have ever heard her moan before, and I felt the walls of her pussy tighten around my fingers. She grunted, and I felt a rush of warm liquid escape all over my hand, across my chin, and even a little into my mouth. As ordered, I didn't stop.

She climaxed at least three times from what I could tell. Each time, she let out a deep grunt, her body went rigid and a rush of warm liquid escaped her pussy On the forth and final time, she pushed me away from her pussy and screamed, "Enough. I can't take any more." This time the rush of fluid was strong enough that it looked like she was peeing. I had seen squirting videos, but I didn't think they were real. I thought the porn stars were somehow faking it. But here was Ashley's tight pussy squirting out a small stream of pussy juice right at me.

"Oh yeah," she said coming down off her plateau, "You are only the second person to be able to do that to me," She panted, "And the first used a toy." I was about to suck my fingers clean to see if there was any difference between how her pussy tasted on the outside and how it tasted on the inside, but before I could get my fingers to my lips Ashley grabbed my wrist.

"Here," She said pulling my hand towards her mouth. "Let me." She then began to suck and lick every square inch of skin on my fingers clean. "Shocked?" She asked me as I watched with a bewildered stare. "Some girls like the taste of pussy," She winked, "Especially their own."

It was so much to take in, and I was so physically exhausted, I just collapsed on the bed next to Ashley. As we snuggled in close to one another, a loud clap of thunder and a flash of lightening caught our attention.

"Holy shit," I exclaimed. "That was close."

"I'll say," Ashley said as she sat up. "Let me check the radar." She walked naked into the main part of the living room where she had here computer and could check the weather. I took the chance to grab a towel and mop up some of the mess we created on the bed.

Once I returned to bathroom, I washed my face off and took a long hard look in the mirror. I didn't really think about anything in particular. I just looked at my reflection and smiled like a Cheshire cat. I wasn't a virgin anymore!

"Hey there Lover," Ashley said as she walked up behind me and peaked out from under my arm, "I have good news and bad news."

"What's the bad news?" I asked looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"This is just the start of the storm, and it's going to rain all day," She said with a glint of a smile.

"And the good news?" I said smiling back at her.

"Thunderstorms make me horny." She then reached down and grabbed my semi flaccid dick.

As much as I wanted to jump at the opportunity to continue our foray into my sexual education, I was exhausted. Sensing my internal conflict Ashley assured me that she was equally tired. She told me to strip the bed while she did some freshening up of her own. Once she finished, we put a fresh set of sheets on the bed and fell asleep in each others arms to the sounds of the rainstorm.

+++

We woke up the next day just in time to grab a bite to eat for lunch. On the way back to Ashley's cabin we checked on the pool to make sure the storm hadn't done any damage. Back at the cabin our conversation focused on my image.

"I feel like a new man," I said to her as we relaxed on the front porch of the cabin as the rain fell all around us.

"That's good," Ashley said with a smile. "What five things are you most proud of that you want to retain as part of this new-man status?"

I thought for a while but didn't have to think too hard. The list came pretty easily. "I would say my top five things are my family, my friends, my swimming, my photography, and my Jeep."

"I get the first four but not the last one," she confessed.

I explained to her that over the past few years, pretty much since just after my sixteenth birthday, my stepdad and I had been restoring his old 1984 CJ8 Scrambler. The Scrambler was kind of a half-Jeep half-truck four-wheel-drive SUV that is not pretty but functional. My mom had remarried when I was fourteen and while Mike, my stepdad, never tried to act as a father to me, he did try to build a relationship with me centered around rebuilding the Jeep. I guess it worked because through working on the Jeep he and I developed a relationship that was somewhere between father-son and friendship. He never asked me to call him 'dad' or anything like that. He was, is, and probably will always be 'Mike' to me.

I told Ashley that before my junior year started, Mike gave me a challenge. He said that if I was able to maintain my 3.5 GPA through my Junior year when I turned eighteen the Jeep would be mine. This of course both elated me as well as gave me immense pressure. I wasn't exactly the best student in the world. With my obligations to the swim teams I was on, both the high school team as well as the local aquatic club, I was busy year around. I was also taking some hard classes which were a struggle for me. I guess I could have taken the easier road in my junior year and dropped the advanced placement classes and guaranteed a good grade, but that just wasn't my style.

The end of my junior year, a few weeks before my eighteenth birthday I got my final report card and my heart sank. My final GPA for the semester was a 2.9. The AP calculus class that I had taken was more than I could handle and I barely passed with a D, and I do mean barely. My other classes were solid Bs and I got one A in my advanced photography class. My overall GPA for high school dipped from a 3.5 to a 3.2.

I gave Mike the bad news but, thankfully, he agreed to give me the Jeep anyway on the condition that I pull my GPA back up my senior year. He also encouraged me to continue to challenge myself with the harder classes, but we agreed that another year of calculus was probably not a good idea.

Ashley agreed that the Jeep seemed to fit me because it was a rugged all terrain vehicle, and I seemed to be a rather rugged guy. We went on to discuss fashion, which was a totally new topic for me, and how clothing can shape not only how other people perceive you but also how you feel about yourself. I'd never thought about what I wore; I just threw things on without a care. Ashley changed that.

These types of conversations continued throughout the rest of the summer, and our time away from the pool was spent with Ashley teaching me everything I wanted to know about sex, love, romance, and life. She opened my eyes so I saw the world in a whole new way. I continued to share my philosophical and spiritual beliefs that I had picked up from my martial arts, and we found that what she was trying to teach me mirrored many of the things I had already been exploring.

The three most powerful things Ashley taught me and helped coach me on was to be confident, comfortable, and casual. She explained that women are attracted to confident men. She also said that I had to be comfortable in not only who I was and what I was doing, but in a literal sense with how I dressed and acted. This led to her helping me pick out a whole new wardrobe for my senior year. Lastly, she stressed that I was young, and that there was nothing wrong with keeping my relationships casual. She said that I could still date lots of women, have fun with them, enjoy them, and yet keep things casual. She stressed that she was in no rush to get married, and that although she did not consider herself a slut, she did have her fair share of casual lovers. She encouraged me to continue my sexual exploration.

Meanwhile, in terms of exploration, Ashley treated me like Pandora opening her box. We fooled around on a daily basis. She showed me all kinds of sexual positions, as well as allowed me to explore things like anal sex. On one weekend, I went with her to her apartment near State's campus, and she modeled some of her extensive collection of lingerie and costumes for me. I found that I had a soft spot, or rather a hard dick, for her corsets and thigh-high stockings.

When I returned home ready to start my senior year, I really was a new man.

12