High School: Zero to Hero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn continued, "We both realized we didn't have a lot of experience and figured the best way to learn was to learn together." She let out a slight moan. "First we started kissing each other. Then, we started talking about masturbating, and that led to our wondering if our pussies tasted the same and what it would feel like to have someone else touch us down there." She let out another moan. "Sarah proved to be a natural pussy licker." She stroked Sarah's hair.

"And so was Jenn," Sarah said, lifting herself up from between Jenn's legs. The area around her mouth glistened with Jenn's juices.

"Well, we spent all of last school year watching porn together, making out, and experimenting with each other," Jenn continued once Sarah has resumed her oral duties. "This past summer we finally worked up the courage to experience our first real cocks," she moaned. "Oh yeah, Sarah, just like that," she moaned again and brought her hands up to her breasts giving them a squeeze. "Well, I fucked the lifeguard because he reminded me of you, Steve. Then one time while we were fucking, Sarah walked in and wanted to watch. She likes to watch if you haven't guessed." She then let out a long deep moan.

I was really enjoying the scene play out in front of me. I was getting close to blowing my top so I backed off a little and gave my dick a rest. It continue to stand at full mast pointing up and out toward the girls.

"She watched us fuck the first time. The second time she watched us fuck, she fingered herself. The lifeguard really enjoyed watching her finger herself. So, one time the two of us fingered ourselves in front of him." She took a few moments to enjoy Sarah and coax her along. Then she continued. "Anyway, after we both had our first orgasms we started to finger each other. This really got the lifeguard's blood boiling. Finally, while I ate Sarah's pussy, I let the lifeguard fuck me. It felt so good getting fucked while I ate pussy." She moaned again. "Oh God, Sarah. Just like that. Stick another finger in me." Jenn climaxed and a long string of dirty comments spewed from her mouth.

I sat back and enjoyed the sounds and sights the pair provided. I had always found the female orgasm to be an arousing event. One thing that Ashley had drilled into me was to find pleasure in the pleasure of others. Thankfully this was something that we had practiced a lot over the summer. I found that I had really enjoyed watching Ashley pleasure herself as she told me stories of her sexual adventures. Now, for the first time in my life, I was watching two women pleasure each other in person. Something that I had only seen on the internet. Needless to say, the internet didn't do it justice.

Jenn was a moaner. Even if you touched her someplace nonsexual she usually made some kind of sound. When you were lucky enough to find one her hot buttons she really let you know it. It seemed that Sarah was doing a pretty good job of finding them. Jenn's cries of ecstasy grew in both length and intensity. I could also hear faint moans of pleasure coming from Sarah as she went about pleasuring Jenn.

Then, Sarah looked at me and motioned me to come to her with her finger. Not wanting to leave a girl hanging, I obliged her invitation.

Sarah and I kissed and then I found myself lying on my back between the two girls. They each took turns kissing me and running their hands over my body. They also took a few opportunities to kiss each other.

"Sarah has a very wet pussy," Jenn said. "I bet if she straddled you right now you could slip right in without much effort."

"Sounds good to me," I said eager to get my dick in my third pussy. I lay back on Jenn's bed, my cock pointing at the ceiling.

"Sounds good to me too," Sarah said as she positioned herself over top of me. She fondled my cock with both hands, and I had to resist the initial urge to cum.

"What will I do with myself?" Jenn asked rhetorically.

"How about you straddle my face," I said as Sarah slid herself down on my dick without any hesitation.

Jenn cooed. "I like the sound of that." She straddled my face and with both hands opened her pussy to my tongue. Jenn added, "This way Sarah and I can keep making out."

I found that when I am on my back I can last a lot longer than when I am on top or fucking doggy style. We went on and on, but after a while our triangle of sex got a little uncomfortable.

"How about we switch," I mumbled from between Jenn's legs.

"Okay." The girls said in unison.

"Do you still want to watch us fuck?" I asked Sarah.

"That would be fun," she said licking her lips in anticipation.

"Okay, my naughty little cum slut. Get in position," I said looking at Jenn.

She did as I asked and got on her hands and knees. I took up position behind her. We fucked for a few minutes before I couldn't hold it back any more. I had been so aroused for so long that it didn't take much to push me to the edge.

"Okay you naughty girl," I said to Jenn. "Are you ready for my cum?" I asked as I felt the semen start to course through my body..

"Oh yes. Cum in me," she called out. "Fill me with your cum."

"No," I said as I had a second thought. Jenn whimpered in protest. "I am going to cum all over Sarah's tits and then you are going to lick it off."

"Sounds naughty," Jenn moaned, her tone indicating she liked the idea.

"Come here, Sarah," I said as I pointed next to me. "Lie down, let me see you tits and pussy." Once she was in position next to the bed. I jerked my cock from Jenn's pussy and gave my dick a few pumps before I exploded all over Sarah's chest. I came and came and came.

I wish I could say my aim was perfect, but sadly I got cum not only all over Sarah's breasts, but also on her face, in her hair, and on the bed behind her. Jenn waited for my climax to stop, and then moved in, eager to lick up as much of it as she could. Once Sarah was sufficiently free of my cum, the three of us took a collective breath.

"Oh," I said remembering the camera, "someone needs to turn off the camera."

"I got it." Jenn said. She got up blew a kiss to the camera as she walked by and hit the stop button on the computer.

+++

After we cleaned up and threw on a base layer of clothing, which meant boxers for me and tank tops and booty shorts for the girls, we made our way downstairs to the kitchen for a late afternoon snack.

For the next few hours, we rested, got revitalized, and replenished our fluids. We talked at length about not only our threesome that afternoon, but also about our other experiences. I shared a lot of what Ashley and I did. I just didn't use her name or mention the fact that she is my not-really-a-cousin cousin.

One of the other things we talked about was the future. Jenn and I explained our friends with benefits arrangement to Sarah. Since she and Jenn were already doing that in their own way, Sarah had no problems making it a full fledge three-way deal. We covered all the bases about pairing up without one of the other people there and agreed that jealousy shouldn't, and wouldn't, be a problem.

After we finished dinner, we went upstairs and Jenn burned a disc of our threesome and we watched it on the TV. While we watched, I fingered each of the girls, and they gave me a tandem hand job. We were objective at times and said that the camera angle wasn't the best and that some of the audio was mumbled. I mentioned that, since I was into photography, I had a nice camera for stills and that some of the new digital cameras coming out had built in HD video. I quipped that for Christmas, I could ask for a new camera. Sarah recommended we take some sexy still photos in the mean time. That of course caused my dick to jump in their hands.

That night we fucked, sucked, licked, and otherwise fooled around more times than I could count. Eventually we wore ourselves out and fell asleep in a tangled mess. Part way through the night I pried myself from between the girls to take care of some business. When I returned we groggily jockeyed ourselves into a stacked-spoon arrangement with me on my side with the two girls in front of me. Jenn was more than happy to take up her spot in the middle.

When I woke up my hand was gently cupping Jenn's breast as she slept. Deciding not to disturb the girls I got up and pulled on a fresh pair of boxers from the overnight bag I had packed.

"Too cute," I said to myself as I looked at Jenn and Sarah spooning in blissful slumber.

Being familiar with Jenn's house I made my way downstairs and out onto the rear patio. Jenn's parents were moderately well off given our area. They had a nice patio in the back yard with a pool and hot tub. Many pool parties had been thrown here and I found myself smiling at the fond memories of the first time seeing my friends in something other than a one-piece suit. I could remember being embarrassed when Jenn came out wearing a bikini for the first time. It was also the moment when we as boys realized our female friends were getting boobs.

I chuckled to myself and then found a spot on the patio that was catching some of the morning sun.

"This will work," I said as I stood up and closed my eyes. After a few minutes of breathing exercises I was able to center myself. I then started my normal Tai Chi routine which had been drilled into my memory through years of practice.

When I completed my routine I felt a sense of peace and calmness that I don't think many other teenagers were able to experience. Given the chaotic nature of the first week of school I had gotten out of practice and by the time Friday rolled around I was starting to feel a little out of balance. I vowed to make more of an effort to stay on top of my meditation and keep myself spiritual healthy.

I bowed to the four corners, said a silent prayer remembering my family, and then made my way back in side.

"We didn't want to disturb you," Jenn said as I walked in, "but breakfast is ready. Eggs are in the pan on the stove, toast is in the toaster, and there is some bacon under that lid there."

"Oh, toast is in the toaster you say?" I asked sarcastically. "The toaster is a good place for toast." My remarks got a mixture of laughs and rolled eyes from the girls.

After breakfast we made a clean sweep of the house and make sure not to leave any evidence of our sex crazed night behind. Jenn's sheets got washed and put back on her bed. We then went around to the rooms we'd had sex in and aired them out to remove the musky odors we left behind.

I made my exit to allow Jenn and Sarah some girl-time and when I got home later that afternoon I called Ashley and recounted the details of the past day, as best I could. She told me she was fingering herself as I described what Sarah, Jenn, and I had done. She also begged me for a chance to see the videos that we'd made. I told her that we might be able to work out a trade if she had something worthwhile to show me. She said she would bring something when she came to visit.

+++

Surprisingly I was a responsible student on Sunday and started in on my homework. Since having the Jeep was still a privilege, and I was hoping to get a scholarship to State next year, I knew I had to bring my grades back up from where they were the prior year.

Just as I closed my book in a symbolic gesture of triumph my phone beeped with an incoming text. "Busy?" Jenn had texted me.

"Just finished hmwrk. U?" I texted her back.

"Same. Quickie?" she replied.

"Sure," I said kinda liking the idea of blowing off a little steam.

A half hour later Jenn showed up and I told my mom we were comparing homework answers. I don't think she bought it for a second and Jenn's giggling fit didn't help much either.

"I would have thought you had enough last night," I said once Jenn and I were in the privacy of my room.

"Are you kidding?" She said with a primal gleam in her eyes. "Sarah and I went at it twice after you left and last night I wore the batteries out of my vibrator thinking about our threesome."

"Yeah, I had trouble staying focused while working on my homework," I confessed.

The two of us stared at each other for a moment before lunging at each other. There was still a level of teenage awkwardness on how to proceed even after having already fucked each other multiple times.

I quickly pealed off Jenn's top and she shimmied out of her shorts revealing that true to her word she was without underwear.

"One nice thing about not being super big is that most of the time I can go without a bra," she said as she ran her hands over her chest.

"No complaints," I said as she quickly tore off my shirt and shorts.

'Slow down,' I could hear Ashley saying in the back of my head. 'Good idea,' I answered her in my head.

I stopped Jenn for a second and leaned down and kissed her tenderly. She melted in my arms and I gently picked her up and laid her down on my bed.

"Try and hold it in," I whispered into her ear. I then left a slow deliberate trail of kisses down her neck, across her chest, down her ribs, and finally stopped inches above her clit. I looked up and smiled as she looked down at me with hungry eyes just waiting for me to make my move.

I slowly built Jenn up to the point of orgasming but back off. I didn't want to toy with her too much given that this was supposed to be a quickie, but if she was going to get off I wanted to as well.

Jenn took my cue and rolled over and spread her legs enough for me to move up behind her. I got lined up with a little help and then slid my cock all the way into the depths of her pussy.

"Oh that feels good," she moaned as she leaned forward on her elbows.

"Better than a vibrator?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Oh God yes!" She then buried her face in one of my pillows and let out a muffled cry.

'Time to step it up a few notches,' I thought to myself.

I increased the pace of my thrusts to a quick but steady pace. One nice thing about being a swimmer is good stamina and full body muscles. I rocked my hips forward and let them slap against Jenn's ass. After a little while Jenn started rubbing her clit and her muffled moans and cries of pleasure became more frequent.

I gripped her thin waist with both hands and pulled her body back into mine as I thrust forward. I bit my tongue trying to muffle my own grunts and month.

"Mngf," I grunted through my teeth. "Damn Jenn your pussy is like a vice today," I tried to say quietly. I am sure my mom and Mike knew what was going on, but at the same time I didn't want my sexual noises echoing throughout the house.

Meanwhile Jenn started screaming into the pillow and I felt her leg muscle contract and she almost managed to push herself away from me and off my cock. I quickly adjusted my grip and kept her body against mine. As her inner muscles contracted and spasmed it was enough to trigger my own orgasm.

"Mngft," I grunted through my teeth again. "I'm cumming," I said trying to warn Jenn.

I have no idea what she tried to say but her knuckles were white and her fists were balled tightly around handfuls of pillow.

We both collapsed next to each other and started catching our breaths. I wrapped my arm around Jenn's torso and pulled her body against mine.

"That was so good," Jenn cooed and she nuzzled backwards against my body.

"Good is an understatement," I said panting. "That was down right amazing."

"Just sucks your mom is down stairs," Jenn said with a giggle. "I almost chewed a hole through your pillow."

We laughed together for a while as we just relaxed naked on my bed. Once we calmed down and our skin tones returned to normal and were no longer flush we got dressed. After a quick spray-down of the room with air-freshener and remaking my bed the two of us went downstairs for a drink.

After some awkward small talk with my mom Jenn made her exit and thanked me for the 'study break' before heading home in time for dinner with her parents.

I looked at my mom and she had a look like she knew something. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said innocently, "hope you accomplished something worth while during your study break." Her tone was sarcastic which gave her away.

"Very productive," I said with a smug tone.

My mom just laughed and made her way back to the TV room to catch up on whatever show she was watching. Still feeling energized I decided to go for a quick run. I would much rather have gone for a swim but sadly my house didn't have a pool.

+++

The next few months were a relative blur. I was getting regular sex from Jenn and Sarah at least twice, sometimes three times a week. During the week is was usually one-on-one but when the weekends rolled around it was usually the three of us in some compromising combination. I did my best to remember everything Ashley had tried to instill on me. Most days I was able to be a deliberate lover and put the girl's first. Other days my hormones got the best of me and I became a little more selfish and usually rushed things. On those rare occasions the girls usually did a pretty good job of taking care of each other.

During the school days I did my best to keep to myself and stay out of people's way. It wasn't that I was scared of anyone or so shy that I couldn't interact with people. When I was spoken do I did my best to maintain eye contact, be pleasant, and say what I needed to say without meaningly blabber. I kept out of the gossip loops and if I didn't have anything nice to say about someone I kept it to myself. Most of the time I felt like my usual invisible self off in my own little world.

At home I was doing my best to keep up with my meditation. When one of the girls wasn't distracting me with dirty text messages, emails, or a full-on booty call I was able to practice my Tai Chi and meditate on a nearly daily basis. I even had a lengthy conversation with my Sensei about getting back into martial arts and possibly competing. My swim team coach had me back out of sparing competitively due to an injury I sustained my sophomore year. I did feel my defensive skills were getting a little rusty so I did agree to get back into it, albeit slowly.

12