High School: Zero to Hero Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then realized that I was the only body left in the bed.

After breakfast, the girls renewed their discussion about going shopping. I decided to head home and check in with my mom and step dad. I wanted to give them the good news about the scholarship since they had left before I talked to coach.

+++

"Mom!" I called out when I entered the house.

"In the kitchen," She replied.

"Is Mike home?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's in his office. Why?" She asked. "What's up?"

"Good news," I said with a smile.

I explained to the two of them about meeting Coach McGuinness and his offer to me of the conditional scholarship. I explained the terms as best I could remember and explained how my current GPA and SAT scores were good enough to get me into State.

They were both happy for me and said that it was great news.

"In light of that," I said. "It looks like my friend Sarah will be going to State next fall on a track scholarship, and Jenn is thinking about going too. We were thinking it might be cheaper to split a place off campus than to pay full price for room and board." I was hesitant at broaching the subject because the idea of three teenagers living together in a coed manner unsupervised wasn't exactly kosher in everyone's book.

Mike and my mom looked at each other for a little while without saying anything. I started to get worried until Mike spoke. I watched the unspoken communication between them.

"Steve, this is something we'll have to think about. The scholarship would certainly make that a real possibility, but I think we would need to sit down with Jenn and Sarah's parents to discuss the details. The three of you would also have to demonstrate that you could handle living on your own."

"We know you're all good kids," my mom added. "We're just parents and are going to worry about you whether you're living in a dorm or in an apartment. It sounds like a feasible plan to me."

"Nothing final needs to be worked out right now," I said trying to take a little pressure out of the room. "I just wanted to broach the subject, that's all."

+++

After lunch, I made my way back to Jenn's house. I texted the girls to find out how much longer they would be and if it was okay if I started to clean up the camera stuff. They said to go ahead and clean up and that they were just out having girl time.

When they got back, shortly before dinner, we had a quick little orgy in Jenn's room, and I got to fuck each of their eager pussies.

"Have either of you two tried anal yet?" Ashley asked Jenn and Sarah while we caught out collective breath.

My dick twitched at the idea. The only ass I'd ever fucked was Ashley's. Since I knew it was still a rather taboo topic with many girls my age, I hadn't pressed the issue with Jenn or Sarah.

They shook their heads and explained they hadn't tried it, but weren't really opposed to it. "I've thought about it," Jenn said.

"I've stuck my vibrator, my small one at least, in my ass a few times," Sarah admitted.

"Well stud," Ashley said as she slapped my thigh. "Let's show them what they're missing." She walked over to her duffle bag and grabbed a small bottle of lube.

Remembering the preparation routine from my summer training, I warmed up the lube in my hands before massaging a little on Ashley's ass and some on my dick.

"Skip my pussy," Ashley stated. "It's kinda sore."

Not being one to disobey, I added a little more lube to both her ass and my dick and positioned the tip of my dick at the opening to her ass. Slowly, I worked it in and out inch by inch. Ashley's initial moan of pleasure signaled to the others that this was not a horrific act.

"Haven't had anything back here in a while?" I asked rhetorically.

"Not since the summer," Ashley cooed, as I finally got the full length of my dick into her ass.

Sarah and Jenn were both playing with their pussies as they watched me ass fuck Ashley.

"Oh my God, you'e so tight," I moaned.

"I feel so full," Ashley grunted out with a voice full of satisfaction . "Fuck my ass Steve! Fuck your cousin's ass. Sink that big beautiful cock of yours all the way into my ass."

Jenn and Sarah looked at each other and then back to Ashley and me. I guess they weren't really expecting such explicit talk in reference to my not-really-a-cousin-cousin status with Ashley.

"Oh God, yes!" Ashley cried out. She moved her hand to her clit and started working it as I fucked her ass from behind in long steady strokes.

"You ready for your cousin to cum in your ass?" I said in a gruff guttural tone.

"Fill my ass with your sperm, cousin," Ashley called out.

I didn't need much more than that. A few thrusts later I exploded in Ashley's ass.

"The only downside to anal," Ashley said as she got up, "is needing to clean up pretty much right away." Jenn passed her a wad of tissues to staunch the flow from her butt.

I laughed at the clean-up antics and followed Ashley out of the bedroom to the hallway bathroom.

"That was hot," I heard Jenn say to Sarah.

"Yeah. I can't wait to try it," Sarah added.

+++

The four of us were fucked out. We spent the rest of Saturday night hanging out, watching TV, and being typical teenagers. Ben, Doug, and the twins came over for a late pizza dinner and movies. We also invited Heather and her friend Jess to come as well. We had a fun night with good friends.

Once our guests left, the four of us fell asleep in Jenn's bed with only a little making out. The next morning Ashley left to head back to State and I headed home to plug away at some neglected homework. Sarah hung back to hang out with Jenn until her parents got home.

The next few weeks flew by. The last part of the term was crazy. Between swimming, school, and my teenage social life, I felt like I was going non-stop.

+++

One respite in my s hectic life came the week of Thanksgiving. Mike had decided that this year we would go visit his brother and have our family holiday there. On the downside, this meant I would be missing Jenn and Sarah for the week, but it also meant that I would get to spend a few days with Ashley whom I hadn't seen since the start of the swim season.

"Bummer," Jenn replied when I told her I would be out of town during our week off over Thanksgiving. "When are you leaving?" She asked with a depressed tone.

"My parents plan is to leave as soon as school is out on Monday. I can afford to play hooky on Tuesday since everyone knows it's a waste of a day anyway," I explained to her. "Hell, Mike would leave earlier if my mom didn't have an important meeting Monday afternoon," I added.

"Too bad I can't go with you," she said still visibly bummed.

"Hey, you're family," I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "There's always a seat at the table for you."

She instantly perked up. "Really?" She asked as if I was teasing her.

"Up to you and your parents if they will let you go along with us," I said secretly hoping her parents would let her go.

In the blink of an eye Jenn jumped up and vaulted herself over the back of the couch and ran down the hallways screaming for her mom.

A few minutes passed and I was afraid she was getting the riot act from her mom from trying to skip out on her own family holiday to come hang out with me. There were times in the past I had come spent a holiday or two with Jenn's family, so I hoped this time Jenn would get to come along with me. Having a familiar face to hang out with would be nice in case Ashley got tied up with her hometown friends.

When Jenn finally came back she looked like she had been crying and I assumed the worst. "It's okay," I said trying to console her. "We will have plenty of time to hang out on the weekend. I am sure I can twist Mike's arm into bringing us back on Friday rather than Saturday."

Jenn sniffled and then looked up at me like nothing was wrong. She then smiled.

"You rat bastard," I said as I grabbed for a pillow and started hitting her with it. "See, I should have known better than to trust the lead actress in this year's musical." Jenn was a talented actress and not only landed the lead in Guys and Dolls, but also blew everyone away with her audition.

We rolled around and wrestled like teenagers often do until we were laughing so hard we no longer had any coordination.

"Don't tell Ashley," Jenn said finally able to speak in a full sentence. "It will be a surprise."

+++

"Just got to the hotel," I said via a text message to Ashley.

"What room?" She asked back.

"202," I replied before giving Jenn a nod. "She's on her way," I said with a devilish grin.

Since Mike's brother had invited the rest of his extended family to the Thanksgiving dinner at his house, we decided it would be best to just get hotel rooms. My parents opted for a suite on the top floor and gave Jenn and me our own room a few floors down. The separate room seemed intentional to give us some space, but since I didn't have my own car I was still tethered to my parents if I needed to go anywhere. That is why Ashley decided to come visit me at the hotel.

"Come on," I said to Jenn, "get your suit on. She'll be here any minute."

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. Jenn sprinted into the bathroom to hide so she could surprise Ashley.

"I missed you too," I said as Ashley jumped through the barely opened door into my arms. Luckily, I caught her and took a step back or else she would have knocked us both on our asses.

After a minute of furious kisses, I set her down.

"I have a surprise for you," I said to Ashley. Jenn jumped out from the bathroom and both girls screamed. I then saw a strange face poke around the corner of the entry door wondering what all the excitement was.

"Oh, guys, this is Brooke," Ashley said introducing the new person. "Brooke this is Steve and Jenn." After introductions and a little bit of small talk, I found out that Brooke had gone to the same high school as Ashley but had graduated two years earlier and was also a swimmer. She didn't go to State but went to Tech in their bio-engineering program.

"Beautiful and smart," I said with a coy grin.

Brooke blushed and explained that she wanted to specialize in making replacement joints for athletes.

"Well, if you girls have your suits on lets head to the pool," I said as I ushered everyone out the door.

We swam around for only a few minutes and then found our way into the hotel's hot-tub. The four us talked for about an hour before Brooke's cell phone rang.

"Yeah, mom?" I heard her say as she answered the phone. Over the course of what was a rather animated and heated discussion I got the best view of Brooke's body. She was a little taller than Ashley or Jenn and was only about an inch shorter than me. With heels on Brooke would easily clear six feet tall. Her legs were super long and shapely and her barely-there bikini accentuated her tight ass and firm breasts. Ashley smacked my leg under water, and I just smiled not hiding the fact that I had been ogling her friend.

"I'm really sorry guys," Brooke said when she walked back over to the hot-tub. "My grand parent's were able to get an earlier flight and have landed four hours ahead of schedule. I'm supposed to go pick them up now." She looked disappointed. "It was nice meeting you two, and I hope to catch up with you again before you leave." Brooke pulled on a pair of shorts and her t-shirt and made an early, yet graceful, exit.

"Damn," Ashley said. "I had hoped for a four-some."

Jenn and I both laughed.

"Well, if you can settle for a threesome, I say we get out of this hot-tub and head back to the room," I said as I jumped up.

In the room, the three of us attempted a three-way shower and managed to nearly kill ourselves in the process. Out of pure self-preservation, I got out and let the girls rinse off.

"Don't start without me!" I yelled as the two ran past me to the bed.

I managed a world-record shower and got myself rinsed off in a matter of seconds. When I stepped out of the shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked back to the bedroom part of the hotel room.

Jenn lay on her back with Ashley on top of her in a '69' completely unaware of my presence.

"I love the taste of your pussy," Ashley said as she picked her head up out of Jenn's crotch. Jenn just moaned and never stopped her oral assault on Ashley's pussy. Without missing another beat Ashley went back to working on Jenn's pussy.

I unwrapped the towel from my waist and stroked my hardening cock. I thought about just jumping right in and fucking Ashley's ass, which invitingly faced up at me and was too tempting to ignore. As the two girls climaxed I found myself on the edge.

"Don't you waste that," Jenn said from beneath Ashley's cunt.

"Squirt it on our tits," Ashley said as she pulled Jenn around onto the floor in front of me. I stroked myself with renewed fervor.

The two girls pressed the tits together beneath me.

"Mnfgh," I grunted as I felt my balls tighten. "Here I cum," I said as the first jet of semen landed on the girls' chests. Three more quick squirts followed in succession and on the final fifth spurt, I collapsed backwards into the hotel reading chair.

The two girls put on a show for me as they licked each other clean; not a single drop of my cum was wasted. I watched the two of them exchange one long soul-searing kiss during which they snowballed my cum between them, I could barely wait for another run at the women. When things had cooled down, I suggested we get dressed and do something about dinner.

The rest of Thanksgiving break was enjoyable. During the day we spent time with family and at night Ashley, Jenn, and I had sexual fun back in the hotel. When we left Saturday morning Jenn and Ashley said a tearful goodbye. I tried to reassure them that they would see each other soon.

By the time we got home, Jenn had already made arrangements for Sarah to meet us. The poor girl attacked us like a starving child would attack a pizza. She first mauled Jenn and then next came after me. Our threesome romp that night was dirty, nasty, filthy, and I loved every second of it.

With Thanksgiving break in our rearview mirrors, Monday rolled around and we each went back to the grind. Before we knew, it winter break would be on the horizon along with final exams.

12