High School: Zero to Hero Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the clinical exploration, I felt my dick go back into a more tender and sensual hand. No doubt the hand belonged to the de-facto teacher assigned to me; I guessed it might be Ashley. After a little while, I was getting aroused so I let out a low moan. I wasn't close yet, but I wanted to let whoever was playing with my dick know they were doing a good job.

Soon, I felt a pair of lips on my dick and a tongue working its magic. It was the telltale sign of Heather's blow job. She backed off, probably to explain what she was doing, and I sighed out of disappointment. I reminded myself that she was teaching others her techniques. I felt a new, slightly smaller mouth, take the tip of my dick in her mouth. The girl's mouth and tongue were inexperienced; they roughly and haphazardly flicked back and forth around my shaft. The mouth pulled away for a second and then came back this time the tongue was more relaxed and sensual with its movements.

I decided to mentally check out for a while and started to meditate as best as I could given the circumstances. I started my mental mind clearing exercises and began breathing rhythmically. Since I was already blind and deaf, I could focus on sensory blocking techniques on my dick. It wasn't that I didn't want to enjoy myself. I just wanted to last as long as I could and not get bored at the same time.

After a while I successfully entered a meditative state. I focused on allowing my mind to disconnect from my body and to allow my inner energy to flow freely. It must have worked because at some point, and I have no idea how much time had passed, one of my ear plugs was pulled out and someone whispered in my ear.

"Why haven't you cum yet?" Heather asked me in a very soft whisper.

"Do you want me to?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, damn it," she said sternly. "I have been working on you for a half hour and my jaw is getting sore. I am trying to show the girls how to swallow and you're making me look bad." I heard some soft giggles before she put the earplug back in and kissed my ear.

I snapped the rest of the way back to the present and grounded myself in the moment. My dick was on fire. As I allowed my physical senses to come back to me, I could feel my balls were aching and my dick throbbing for release. No doubt Heather had been doing her best. Maybe I shouldn't have checked out.

After a few second of her mouth being back on my dick, I moaned that I was getting close.

"I'm cuming," I warned. My hips bucked forward uncontrollably as every muscle in my legs and abs went rock solid. I grunted with each spasm of my dick. Heather did an amazing job working her mouth and tongue and swallowing the first few spasms. However she pulled off too soon and two more spasms set jets of cum hurling who knows where.

"Oh, my God Heather," I said out loud. "That was amazing." The earplug was pulled out of my ear, and I heard some giggling again.

"That wasn't me dear," Heather said. "That was my one of my students," she said with a laugh.

"Well give them an A-plus because that was by far one of the best blow jobs I have ever gotten," I exclaimed.

"And that concludes our blow job class." I heard Jenn say. "We will reconvene in a half hour for class number two. Group dismissed." I heard the sound of people shuffling out of the room. I next heard Ben and Doug being uncuffed and escorted out. Before I was uncuffed my blindfold was removed.

"So. What'd you think?" Jenn asked as my eyes adjusted to the light once again.

"That was interesting," I said still not sure how to comment about the 'class.'

"Well, round two should be a little more fun for you," Jenn said.

"More fun than a handcuffed, blindfolded, deaf blowjob class?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah," she said. She gave me a wide wicked smile.

"Are you going to uncuff me?" I said struggling against my bindings.

"If I have to," she said sarcastically.

Once I was uncuffed, I stood up and gave Jenn a soul searing kiss. I walked, still naked, to Jenn's room to fetch my boxers. I was surprised to find Alex and Summer in there talking to Sarah and Heather. As though nothing was wrong I walked in and grabbed my boxers from off the chair next to the computer.

"Excuse me ladies," I said. "Just need to get something to wear. I feel strangely underdressed." The girls laughed but didn't take their eyes of me, or at least off my dick until I pulled my boxers on. "Now, if you'll excuse me again, I need to replenish some fluids."

I didn't bother with a shirt or pants. I figured I had already been seen naked by everyone at the party. When I got downstairs to the kitchen, I found Ben and Doug chugging down bottles of Gatorade.

"Holy shit, bro!" Ben said as I walked in. "That was crazy."

"Jenn sure is a wild one," Doug added.

"You have no idea," I said with a laugh.

"So did you really only cum once?" Ben asked.

"Uh, yeah," I said.

"Holy crap. I came three times," Doug said.

"Same here," Ben echoed.

"I just started to meditate and checked out. I guess I checked out a little too far," I said.

"Well, according to what Liz told me that load you sprayed nearly choked one girl, and then you sprayed the rest all over her face." He said still not believing what he was saying. "She said it was the most cum she had ever seen, not even factoring in what the girl swallowed. You must have saved up three our four loads and blew it all at once."

"Oh," I said in my own state of disbelief.

Jenn came downstairs a few minutes later and explained what was going to happen next.

"For the next class you guys will be eating out each girl that wants you to." She said. Liz and Mandy have vouched for you two that you know what you're doing, and I'll vouch for this one." Jenn said pointing at me. "So, you will be blindfolded, but not restrained."

"Sounds fine to me," I said.

"Me too," Ben said.

"Same," Doug finished.

"Ben, you're in the downstairs guest room. Doug you're upstairs in the TV room, and Steve you're in my room. Once there, just put the blindfold on. Keep your boxers on please."

I downed the rest of my Gatorade and followed Jenn upstairs.

When I was in her room I was given the blindfold and I put it on. I then started to think how impersonal this was. I wanted to feel some kind of connection when I went down on someone. Maybe it was different for the girl when she was learning to give a blowjob, but even then, the more I thought about it, the more I wished I had been more than just a living dildo. However, for the moment I committed to do my part in the education process.

There was some commotion as girls entered and exited the room. Sarah had been the only one in there when I arrived, and then I lost count. I figured there were at least three, maybe four girls total.

"Are you ready?" Sarah asked me.

"Not yet," I said, "Before we begin can I make a request?"

"I guess," She said unsure of what I could be asking.

"Can I loose the blindfold?" I asked. "It feels so impersonal and I want to feel some kind of connection with whomever I am going to go down on. I want to be more than just a tongue sticking out into some random pussy." I could sense some tension in the room. "But if you want me to stay blindfolded, I will."

"That's why I love you Steve," Sarah said. "How about it girls?" I didn't hear any protests, so I assumed everything was being done nonverbally. "Okay. You can take it off," she said finally.

I took off the blindfold and my eye quickly adjusted to the dim light of the room. Sarah was sitting on the corner of the bed closest to me. In the room with us were Summer and Kylie. I didn't know much about Kylie. She was a very petite girl of about five foot. She was super cute and looked very young. I knew she was eighteen since her birthday fell on a school day and everyone sang to her at lunch.

"Who would like to go first?" Sarah asked. Neither girl volunteered. "Would you rather see me get eaten out first?" she asked instead. The girls nodded. "That works I guess," she said as she stood up.

"Works for me too," I said standing up next to her.

I took Sarah in my arms and kissed her. I lifter her shirt up over her head and then undid the belt to her pants and slid them down her legs. I undid her bra and let it fall to the ground. I ran my hands over her body and across her breasts, and then down to her ass. I grabbed a handful of ass in each hand and picked her up. She squealed; I set her gently down on the bed.

I kissed her mouth, neck, chest, and then made love to her breasts. "A good man," I said between kisses. "Will take his time." I stopped for a second to suck on Sarah's right nipple. This caused her to moan. "A good man will use his mouth for more than just crudely licking at a woman's pussy." I paused to suck on her other nipple. "When you take it slow, you build anticipation."

I helped Sarah lie back, and spread her legs. Just before I dipped my mouth to her quim, I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Summer fidgeting in her sitting position. Kylie had her hand up her skirt and rubbing her pussy through the thin fabric of her panties. I worked my magic on Sarah, and within a few moments she came. I worked on her for a while longer and brought her to a second orgasm with my fingers.

As Sarah lay there panting in her orgasmic afterglow, I turned to Kylie and Summer. "So who's next?" I asked.

Kylie about jumped out of her skin. "I want to go next." She stripped out of her clothes in record time and plopped herself down on the bed next to Sarah. Sarah just rolled over onto her side and began to rub herself as she watched me lean over the tiny pixie. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips not even worrying that I still has Sarah's pussy juice all over my face.

"I can taste Sarah on you," Kylie said when we broke the kiss. She lapped her lips.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked her.

"No," she said without a hint of embarrassment, "I like it. I've tasted myself before. She tastes different than I do, but I like it." She then licked her lips again.

I followed a similar pattern with Kylie as I did with Sarah. She was right too. When I finally got to taste her pussy she tasted different than Sarah, but still lovely. When I inserted a finger into her pussy she felt tighter than any other pussy I had felt. I wasn't even sure if I could get a second finger fully insider her let alone my dick if I ever got a chance to fuck her. After running through my alphabet trick two times Kylie was experiencing what I could only assume was her first orally stimulated orgasm.

When I was done, and took a moment to catch my breath and stretch my jaw out, I turned to Summer. She seemed embarrassed at first and quickly pulled her hand out of her pants. "It's okay," I said. "Are you ready?" I asked next.

She nodded. She wasn't as eager as Kylie, but she stood up and walked towards me. "You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with," I said to her trying to calm her nerves.

"No, I want to do this," she said, "I just didn't expect to have an audience."

"We can ask them to leave," I told her.

"No," she said mustering up the courage, "It might be fun to be watched."

"That's the spirit," Sarah said, "I love to watch and to be watched."

"I love porn," Kylie said, "and this is so much better than porn."

We all laughed, which helped relax Summer. We kissed, and I slowly undressed her. Sarah reached over and pulled Kylie's nude body close to her and began slowly caressing the pixie's body while Kylie rubber her own clit. I placed a nude Summer down on the bed and worked my magic for the third time in a row. I didn't deviate form the routine but instead just went with what worked.

"So, did you really like the taste of my pussy?" I heard Sarah ask Kylie as she cupped Kylie's small breast in her hand.

"I did," I heard her answer.

I made sure to keep the majority of my focus on Summer, but it was hard when out of the corner of my eye I could see Sarah and Kylie maneuver into a parallel position with Sarah on her back next to Summer and Kylie on her knees next to me with her face buried in Sarah's pussy. I worked extra hard on Summer and brought her to two orgasms; when she had her second one Kylie managed to bring Sarah off at the same time.

I stood up and took up a spot on the bed next to Summer and held her close to me as she came down from her orgasmic bliss. Kylie crawled up and nestled herself between Summer and Sarah and exchanged a kiss with Sarah. That was how Jenn found the four of us when she walked in.

"Well isn't this just a sight," she said as she entered the room. "I guess everything went well girls?" The three of them nodded and I just smiled ear to ear.

+++

I was back down in the kitchen sipping a tall glass of water when Jenn walked in.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself tonight," I said, "Quite the teacher."

"Well, you and the boys are doing all the teaching," she said. "I am only presenting the opportunity."

"Well, I am sure there are a few things you could teach Kylie," I chuckled.

"Oh?" She asked cocking her one eyebrow up in the air.

"Yeah," I said pausing to take a sip of water, "Sarah had Kylie between her legs while I went down on Summer."

"Interesting," Jenn said as her mind went into overdrive.

I finished my water, and Jenn hustled me upstairs to join the rest of the group.

"I want everyone to sit in a circle on the floor," Jenn said to the group. Once we are all seated, she continued. "I think by now we have established a certain level of openness and trust in this group of ours." Everyone nodded. "So from this point forward there won't be any more games." She paused. "Well, unless you want to play them." Everyone laughed. "What I mean is that we are all adults now and can put things out in the open. So if there is something you want to do, try, experience, or experiment with don't be afraid to speak up. Also, I can already tell this is a judgment free zone, so I don't think we have anything to worry about." She paused. "Plus I already know some of are more kinkier than others." She shot a glance over to Ashley who smiled. "And some of you are just now learning about some of our kinks." She then winked at Kylie who blushed. "I am comfortable enough to admit to all of you that I am bi-sexual and that I have had more than one female lover, but still I love to have a good hard cock in me anytime." There were a few laughs. "I am also willing to admit that I am thinking about trying anal sex." There were a few hesitant gasps and a few glances exchanged across the circle. "Also, do not feel that you have to do anything you don't want. We are not going to think differently of you if you decide to not participate. We also aren't going to share anything with anyone outside this circle," Jenn said speaking for the collective.

"Let me echo what Jenn is saying," I said as all eyes turned to me. "I am very thankful that I had someone willing to take me under her wing and teach me many things about love, sex, romance, and life in general. I would not be the man I am today had it not been for her." I glanced at Ashley and could see a tear rolling down her cheek. Sarah gave her a nudge and a smile as well. "I can honestly say I never planned for anything like this to happen, but I could not think of a better group of friends to have these kinds of experiences with than those of you in this circle right now." Everyone nodded along in agreement with what I was saying.

There were a few moments of silence before Kylie spoke up. "I don't know about anyone else, but I am still really, really horny." Everyone laughed.

"Well, don't let any of us stop you from taking care of that," Jenn said with a laugh.

Apparently Kylie didn't need any more encouragement. She jumped up, walked over to Sarah and grabbed her by the hand. "Let's go finish what we started earlier," she said looking down at Sarah.

The twins disappeared with Heather and Jenn, Ben went off with Alex, Doug was sitting on the couch quietly taking it all in, and I caught Summer staring at me.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" I asked her quietly. "We can just talk if you want." I could sense her discomfort so I didn't want it to seem like I was pressuring her.

"Yeah," she said with a smile, "I'd like to go talk somewhere."

The remaining girls seemed to huddle around Ashley like she was their big sister and I heard her talking about what sex in college was like. She gave me a wink as Summer and I left the room.

Summer and I found space and privacy on the downstairs living room couch. We sat for a few moments and then finally Summer mustered up the courage to speak her mind. "So, I can say anything I want and you won't judge me?" Summer asked.

"I won't judge you, Summer, I promise," I said, "You can trust me."

"I am," she hesitated, "not as experienced as the rest of you guys," she said blushing and looking down at her hands as she fidgeted with them in her lap.

"What do you mean?" I asked pretty sure she meant she was a virgin.

"Well," she said still not willing to look at me in the eyes.

"Summer," I said trying to regain her full attention. Once she looked at me I placed my hands on hers to reassure her. "You can tell me anything you want."

"I'm a virgin," she said with tears starting to form in her eyes.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of," I said, "I was a virgin up until June of this year."

"I don't want to go to college a virgin," she said with a sniffle.

"Well, that choice is yours," I said, "but don't feel pressured to do anything about it tonight if you don't want to. It should be on your terms, with someone you really care about, when the time is right." I paused to let her digest everything.

"I wish more guys were like you," Summer said leaning her body into mine placing her head on my chest.

"And I wish more girls were like you, Summer," I said running my fingers through her hair. "Pretty. Smart. Confident," I paused, "and sexy." She giggled.

"How can you say I am confident when I can't even talk about my own virginity without crying," she half sniffled, half giggled.

"You're vulnerable right now. That is something very different than confidence," I said. "No one on the swim team doubts your confidence. I also doubt that any of our teachers would challenge your confidence at school."

"Well, I want to be confident about sex," she said rather bluntly.

"Can I make a suggestion?" I asked.

She sat up and turned to face me. "Yes."

"How about, before you do anything with a guy, you talk to Ashley," I said, "She's a little older than we are and really knows her stuff." I smiled remembering how much she taught me.

"Was she the one you talked about before that taught you your stuff?" She asked as she put things together in her head. I just nodded.

"Will you ask her for me?" She asked sheepishly.

"Be confident," I said. "That starts here and now."

She smiled. "Okay."

I learned towards her and kissed her on the forehead.

"Thank you for listening," she said.

"Any time," I replied, "And I mean that."

We sat in silence for a while longer and Summer nestled herself back into my arms as she processed everything in her head. I started to think about everything myself. I thought about all the relationships going on right now and how radically different my life had become since turning eighteen.

I must have dozed off at some point because I woke up on the couch by myself. Summer was no longer under my arm. The house was relatively quiet. Glancing at the time I saw that it was three in the morning.

"Holy shit," I said out loud to myself. I stood up and stretched and decided to go see if anyone else was awake.

Jenn's bedroom door was locked with no hint of who was in there. When I peeked in the TV room, Ashley and Summer we talking in the one corner and unaware of my exploration. Doug was asleep on one couch with what looked to me one of the twins laying on top of him. The other twin was in a similar position on top of Ben on the other couch. They were all nude. Heather slept on the floor nearby, but not quite touching, Jess. Seeing no other signs of life, and not wanting to disturb Ashley and Summer, I headed back downstairs to the couch to sleep.