High School: Zero to Hero Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awesome throw," Jeff said after my last toss hit the ground with a thud. I was still

over 10' shy of his worse throw but I had finally managed three successful throws in a meet without falling down.

"Nothing to brag about," I said humbly as we shook hands and bumped shoulders.

"Hey, you got the technique down. That's the hard part. Now we work on distance," he said. From what I gather Jeff's personality was a lot like mine. I was quick to help my teammates on the swim team and never gave up on them. I always saw the best in them and helped them push beyond their wildest expectations. It was very different being receiving end but I was grateful for someone like Jeff who was willing to help me out.

Our team won and there was a small celebration afterward at the local ice cream joint. Sarah managed to take first place and set a new personal best. If she kept chipping away at her time she might break the track record for the 1500M. She already had the 800M record. Her only weakness in the 1500M was her last 300M. Lately it seemed she would just burn out and could only cruise to the finish.

Friday at school was a typical Friday. I handed in a few papers, took a few tests, and was distracted all day about my planned date with Heather for Saturday night. Sarah had family in town and was busy Friday night; Sarah and Summer were going for a run and then having a 'study session' at her house. Ben and Doug were off with the twins and I found myself with nothing to do.

I grabbed my camera, a backpack with some water in it, and then headed off into the mountains to get some photos of the sunset. Not a bad way to spend an evening.

+++

Saturday afternoon, after sleeping in, I called and confirmed plans with Heather. I then called Doug to make dinner reservations at Rilo's. Now that it was spring the patio was opened and the dress code was a little more casual.

Per usual I borrowed my mom's car for the night and drove over to Heather's. With a quick pat-down of my shirt I gathered composure and rang the doorbell.

Heather greeted me at the door in a pair of elegant formfitting jeans and a loose black top that hung off her shoulders. To be honest I wasn't really sure how the top was staying up. She wasn't big on makeup but I could tell she did put a little color on her cheeks and was wearing a natural shade of lipstick that looked like a soft pink color. Her hair was loose and held back by a black hair tie that matched her top.

"Are we going to dinner or are you going to just stand there and gawk all night?" Heather said with a smile.

"Um, let me think on it for a second." I continued to stare and visual drank her in examining every inch of her body. She attempted to say something but I cut her off. "Ut, shh," I said holding my hand up making it obvious I was still looking her over.

She got playfully impatient and cocked her hip to one side and put her hand on it in mock indignation.

"Okay, let's roll," I said with a smile.

On the way to Rilo's we flirted back and forth like two teenagers on a date will do. Innuendo laden remarks were made and little flirtatious touches were exchanged. By the time we made it to Rilo's we were both laughing at each other.

Pulling up to the valet I recognized Joe who was a fellow senior. We ran in different circles but were pleasant to each other in passing.

"Thanks Joe," I said as I got out of the car.

"No problem Steve," he said as he shot a sideways glance towards Heather as the one of the other valets helped her out. I just gave him a wink and made my way inside.

"Right this way Mister Smith," Doug said as we walked in, "your reservation is ready."

Just as before I heard a few groans from the people waiting in the foyer, but everyone knew the game. It's all in whom you know.

Dinner was pleasant and all through our meal Heather and I carried on as friends. The more we talked the closer I felt to her. While we had always been open with each other it seemed we were getting to a whole new level. We started talking more in depth about our desires for family, different jobs we would like to have, and even different places we would like to live. It wasn't like we were planning out our lives in detail - or with each other. It was just that our friendship seemed to be growing to a new level.

After dinner we caught the latest pre-summer blockbuster. It was the first the big-budget movies full of crazy action sequences, big explosions, and sexy co-stars. At the end of the movie we ran into a few other classmates who were seeing movies and I got a few knowing looks from the guys seeing me with Heather.

As we walked away Heather wrapped her arm around mine and pulled me close.

"What's this about?" I asked.

"Just staking my claim on you," she said with a smile.

"Your claim?" I asked.

"Didn't you see those girls checking you out?" She asked in disbelief.

"Nope, totally missed it," I confessed. "I did see Jake and Sulley checking you out though," I said turning the tables on her.

"Whatever. Amanda and Christie were eying you up like dessert," Heather said with indignation, "you're mine tonight and I want them to know they can't have you."

"If you say so," I said with a chuckle. To be honest I was still clueless when it came to women. Might be something I need Ashley's help with. I was confident enough in bed and a good enough lover, or at least good enough for Jenn, Sarah, Ashley, Summer, Heather, the twins, and a few others. I just never picked up on the signals from a girl when I didn't know her.

Back at Heather's house she informed me that her parents were gone for the evening and wouldn't be back till late. She said we had a good two hours before they would be home.

'And that's why I always go to a 7:00 movie,' I thought to myself as I watched Heather's denim clad ass wiggle back and forth up the stairs.

"I have a confession to make," Heather said as she spun around to face me once we were in her room.

"What's that sweetheart?" I asked placing my hands on her hips.

"I'm not wearing any underwear." She then pulled her top up off over her head and tossed it aside. Her glorious breasts hung freely in front of me just begging for attention.

"That only proves you weren't wearing a bra," I said as I unsnapped her pants. I then slid them down off her hips and true to her word she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Told you," she said as she sashayed her hips back and forth.

"Very nice," I said running my hands over her exposed skin, "very, very nice."

Heather stuck her hands up under my shirt and soon had it flipped off over my head. Next she got down on her knees and undid my pants.

"I'm not wearing any underwear either," I confessed as she let my khakis fall to the ground.

"Umm, very nice," she echoed as she stood back up.

Now both in the nude we embraced and shared more than a few kisses and let our hands wander over each other's body building the sexual tension between us. I could feel her stiff nipples brush across my chest. I could also feel my hardening cock brush her pubic area.

Wordlessly I led Heather over to the bed and gently coaxed her down onto her back. I climbed up over her and supported my weight with my arms. She reached down and guided my cock in line with the entrance to her pussy.

Gently I eased the length of my cock deep inside her. I let her wetness build up and lubricate my cock and began slowly working myself in and out. Meanwhile I let my fingers play with her hair and let our lips dance back and forth in a series of small kisses.

"I think I love you," I said looking down into her eyes.

"That's just the sex talking," Heather said with a giggle.

"Probably," I said, "but I mean it." I then locked my lips around hers and thrust my hips against hers. I could feel her body melt as she gave herself over to the passion on the moment.

"I think I love you too," Heather said when we finally took a breath.

For the next hour we made love on her bed. It was slow, gentle, and oh so very stimulating. The longer we went the hotter our bodies became. I was used to working up a sweat on the track, or while furiously fucking, but this was one of the few times I felt my body become covered in a sheen of sweat just from my own body temperature. Coupled with Heather's warm body underneath mine and we were becoming damp enough that our sweaty bodies started to slide across each other.

"You fill me up just right," Heather said as I slowly slid myself in as deep as I could go. I could then feel her flexing her ab muscles and tightening her pussy around my cock.

I let out a deep guttural moan. "I'm getting close," I said looking down into her eyes.

"Me too," she said.

Over the course of the next few minutes our wet naked bodies writhed back and forth. Our conjoined bodies meshed together building towards our mutual climax.

I jerked my hips forward with each spasm as my balls emptied into her pussy. In turn her body spasmed and milked every drop out of my dock.

"That was wonderful," Heather said as I rolled off her.

"It was, wasn't it," I replied.

"I think I could go again," she whispered into my ear as she curled up next to me.

"As much as I would love to, I do need a little time to recover," I confessed as I felt my cock begging to deflate.

After a few minutes of just enjoying each other's presences, and letting our bodies calm down a little, I rolled onto my side and gently pushed Heather onto her back.

"And what do you think you're doing?" She asked.

"You'll see," I said as I snaked my right arm under her neck and reached around to her right breast. I then traced a path from her left breast to her clit with my left hand and gave it a quick flick.

"Oh," she moaned with no effort to stop me or any complaints.

Taking my cue I began working my fingers over her clit, between the outer lips of her pussy, and then finally snaked two of them in to rub her g-spot. At the same time I began fondling and playing with her right breast with my hand and sucking on her left nipple.

Her body began to twitch and shudder as the waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

I started off with a slow deliberate pace. I twisted my fingers in and out of her pussy while gently licking and sucking on her nipples. As time went on I increased my pace.

"Oh yeah," she moaned, "just like that."

I continued working her body from all angles. When a small orgasm rippled through her body she tried to pull my hand away from her pussy.

"Oh no you don't," I said as I quickly grabbed her right arm with my hand. Her left arm was strategically pined between our bodies.

Her body started to twist and contort and to prevent her knees from coming I quickly wrapped my legs around hers. I then puller her right arm above her head stretching her body out. I resumed sucking on her breasts and her moaning became deeper and more frequent.

"Oh god I can't take it any more," she cried out.

I ignored her pleas and kept pleasuring her body.

Another stronger orgasm ripped through her body and she nearly broke free of my grip. I could feel her fingernails digging into my hand but I didn't care. She started to kick and buck with her legs as I furiously worked my fingers in and out of her pussy.

Her cries became incoherent and I could only make out every other word. I could hear her cry 'no,' 'god' 'don't,' 'stop.' I assumed it was one complete sentence and kept going.

With each plateau of pleasure her body began to twitch more and more uncontrollably. After another orgasm I figured it was time to hit one last home run before letting her calm down.

I latched onto her left breast with my mouth and let go of her right arm so I could grab her right breast with my other hand. I stuck a third finger into her pussy and began mercilessly working them in and out of her pussy while I worked her clit with my thumb.

She let out a banshee like scream and I felt her left hand dig into my thigh and her right hand grab a fistful of hair and her mash my head hard into her breast. Her body exploded in one final orgasm and she nearly shot herself up off the bed.

"That's it," she said panting, "no more. Please, no more."

I decided to give into her request and I slowly withdrew my fingers and began licking them clean.

"I always loved the way you taste," I said as I sucked my middle finger clean.

"Pineapple," she quipped, "lots of pineapple."

We both started laughing.

+++

The next day I called Ashley to catch up with her and inform her I needed some tips on picking up on the signals of when unfamiliar women were flirting with me. I made sure to fill her in about my night with Heather and she cautioned me to use the 'L-word' sparingly.

"You're young," she said over the phone, "and you still have a lot to learn."

"I made sure to qualify it," I said in my own defense.

"How so," she inquired.

"I just said that she and I would always share a special bond because I was her first," I explained. "There are only a handful of people in my inner circle." I paused before continuing, "You are obviously important to me since you were my first. Jenn and Sarah are obviously close to me. I was Heather's and Summer's firsts, so I will always be special to them and they to me."

"What about the twins?" Ashley asked prying a little deeper.

"The twins are just physical," I said trying to draw a distinction. "With them there is the friendship factor but it is only casual. Up until this year I never really talked with them. They have Doug and Ben and I have you and the other girls."

"What does Heather think about the whole thing," she asked trying to unpack it further.

"She quipped that it was just the sex talking," I said with a laugh, "but she agrees with me that we share a special bond."

"Well, be careful," Ashley cautioned, "Keep those lines of communication open. Don't assume and don't pressure."

"Yes ma'am," I said accepting my older cousin's wisdom.

"Now, tell me more about the sex," Ashley said shifting gears in our conversation.

I spent the next half hour recounting the date I shared with Heather and the sex that followed. As I told the story I fished my cock out of my shorts and began stoking it absentmindedly. Ashley informed me that she was working herself over with a vibrator.

After a little more phone-sex we both climaxed and I hung up after wishing her a productive week at school.

Things were just starting to get interesting.

To be continued....

12