High School: Zero to Hero Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Music!" I exclaimed snapping my fingers.

I fished my phone out of my bag and hooked it to the small radio in the corner. 'Steve's love mix should do the trick,' I thought to myself as I scrolled through my play lists.

A nice smooth jazz beat started followed by a little soft saxophone. It was a nice instrumental piece and fit the mood I was trying to go perfectly. 'If you can't get laid to jazz, you're doing something wrong,' I could hear Ashley say in the back of my head as I let my body start to sway to the music.

I went over to Summer I took her by the hand and spun her around. In the process her towel fell to the ground. I let my fall as well and the two of us started to dance naked as jaybirds.

As the song ended I spun her around and dipped her over my leg. We then heard some giggling at the door and turned to see Sarah and Jenn dressed in PJs.

"If that's what Dancing With the Stars looked like I might watch it more often," Jenn quipped.

"I think we're a little over dressed," Sarah said next.

As the two of them stripped out of their PJs my cock twitched and slapped against Summer's ass which caused it to twitch again. 'Bow-chicka-wow-wow,' I said in my head in the best jazzy beat I could.

"Alright pool boy," Summer said, "Lie down and we'll take care of you."

I did as I was told and took a seat on the bed and leaned back against the pillows. The three girls then started to sway with the beat of the music. Sarah danced with Jenn for a while before switching to Summer. Then Summer and Sarah danced together letting the breasts rub against each other. The three of them then danced together and did their best to have a threeway kiss. My cock jumped watching their tongues dart back and forth between each other's mouths and their hands slide all over each other's bodies.

"I think he's ready for us," I heard Sarah whisper to the other two girls.

The three of them then turned and walked towards me with the hips swaying, the breasts gently bouncing, and their hair lit by the flickering candlelight. Not a bad mental image to burn into the back of my head.

Summer crawled onto the bed to my left, Sarah did the same on my right, and Jenn crawled onto my lap and straddled my cock. "So hard," she cooed as she rubbed her pussy along my cock.

I turned my head side to side not sure which set of breasts to attack first. I decide to go for Sarah's and then felt Summer start kissing my neck and dragging her fingernails across my chest. I turned and gave some attention to Summer's breasts. Sarah slid her hand down and helped Jenn position my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

I moaned as I felt Jenn's tight pussy slide down the length of my cock. I then resumed licking and sucking one of the six breasts that were displayed in front of me. At one point Summer and Sarah decided to suck on both of Jenn's nipples and that let me focus on fucking Jenn for a while. As she descended down on me I lifted my hips up to meet her. We got into a nice rhythm and soon Jenn's pussy was tightening around my cock as she threw her head back in the throws of orgasmic pleasure.

Sarah and Summer smiled at each other happy to have played a part in their friends climax. Sarah was next to mount me after Summer got a few quick licks of my cock in while the other two girls switched positions on the bed.

It was taking every ounce of will power I had not to cum, but I wanted to hold out as long as I could and make sure all three girls got off before I did. Sarah was not as tight as Jenn was, not that I was complaining, but damned if she wasn't hot from the inside out. I could feel her body heat radiating from her pussy like an oven.

Summer and Jenn were making out over top of me which gave me a chance to fondle their breasts and enjoy the sensation of their nipples rubbing against my chest. Sarah took my cock in her hand, lined me up, and then slowly lowered herself down onto me.

"Mmm, I've been waiting for that all night," she said with her eyes closed. She bit her upper lip and then started slowly rocking her hips front to back. It was a different motion that what Jenn had used. Which was nice, because if you're going to get fucked by three girls it's nice to get fucked different ways. With her gentle rocking she was able to grind her clit into my pubic bone. Unlike Jenn who was more a g-spot girl, Sarah was all about clit stimulation.

I took turns kissing Jenn and Summer and doing my best to pay ample attention to them. It also helped keep my mind off of Sarah. She had started to rock a little faster and grind herself a little harder.

"Oh yeah, just what I need," Sarah said in between moans. She then grabbed Summer and Jenn by their heads and pulled them into her breasts. I slid my hand down my stomach and started rubbing Sarah's clit with my fingers causing her to let out an even deeper moan. She switched her gyrations to a circular motion and I could feel the tip of my cock rubbing around the inner walls of her pussy. I was getting close, but I was going to do my best to hold out.

I pulled my hand out away from her clit and licked the tips of my fingers to wet them with a little bit of saliva. When I slid my hand back into position I went all out on her clit while the girls went all out on her nipples.

"Oh God yes!" Sarah cried out. "So close, so close." Her breathing was shallow and rapid and the normally pale skin of her chest was now flush.

As she climaxed I could feel a gush of her pussy juice leak all over my groin and down to my ass-crack. When she slid off Jenn and Summer bonked heads as they both dove to lick me clean.

"Hold on laidies, one at a time, there's more than enough for the two of you," I said laughing at the Stoogian moment.

After they had licked me clean it was now Summer's turn. Jenn and Sarah were pretty worn out and took to cuddling with each other while enjoying watching the last of the three girls get her chance at me.

"My turn," Summer said biting her lip.

"Saving the best for last," I said with a wink. I then got a swift, but gentle, smack from Jenn. I just turned and stuck my tongue out at her.

"Don't stick it out if you're not going to use it," Jenn said with a smirk.

"When I am done with Summer I will give you one hell of a tongue lashing," I said before turning my attention back to Summer.

Summer and I had always leaned more toward making love than fucking. There were a few times when Summer begged for it wet, hard, and sloppy. I enjoyed those times and was happy to give it to her just how she wanted it. Most of the times though we were more deliberate with paying attention to each other's needs and sharing the moment than just going after our physical needs. Tonight I wanted to fuck.

Summer slid down onto my cock and leaned forward so I could suck on her nipples. I slid my hands up and down her back a few times before I reached down and grabbed ahold of her firm ass with both hands. One advantage about being a swimmer, and in particular a butterflier, is good hip control. Most guys, and a few girls, refer to the butterfly as the sex-stroke because when you do the dolphin kick your hips are moving back and forth in a fucking motion. With Summer hovering above me, and a solid grip on her ass, I started to piston my cock in and out of her tight teenage pussy. She grabbed a fistful of my hair with one hand and used the other to balance herself over me so I could keep sucking on her breasts. I alternated back and forth from one nipple to the other making sure they both stayed hard and did my best to give them equal amounts of stimulation.

As I rocked my hips up slamming my cock deep into Summer's pussy she grunted and moaned with every stroke. This must have turned Sarah and Jenn on because they were rubbing each other's pussies while they watched.

Soon all four of us were moaning and grunting in near unison. I could no longer fight back my orgasm and when Summer cried out like a banshee I grunted like a mule and slammed my hips up into her one last time as my cock erupted deep inside her.

Summer's body went limp and she collapsed down onto me as my body went limp under hers.

For the next few minutes the only sounds in the room was a soft melodic jazz song and the deep breathing of four oversexed teenagers catching their breath.

"I think we'll go upstairs to my bed," Jenn said as nudged Sarah forward.

"More room to spread out," I said affirming her suggestion.

After some reshuffling and a few good night kisses, I blew out the candles, turned the volume down on the radio, turned off the lamp in the corner of the room and slid into bed beside Summer. She rolled onto her side and tucked herself under my arm and placed her head over my heart.

We didn't say a word to each other; we didn't need to. We both felt the same way about each other and we were both happy to fall asleep in each other's arms.

+++

The next day was hell for me. I enjoyed every second of it, but it was a lot of work. As resident photographer of the group I was in charge of everyone's senior photos. Most of the informal shots were done but it was time now to do all the graduation gown photos. I had set up a makeshift studio in the garage at my house. I told each person they had a half hour window for me to do their headshots, a full body shot, and one additional pose of their choice.

It went like clockwork. Around quarter after two my stomach growled in the middle of Heather's photo-shoot.

"Didn't you eat lunch?" Heather asked. "I heard that all the way over here!"

"I guess I forgot," I said realizing I had worked right through lunch.

I snapped off a few more pics and begged for someone to bring me something to eat. A few minutes later my mom came out with a PB&J sandwich and I promptly inhaled it in a matter of seconds.

"Can I get another please?" I asked my mom with a smile.

After wrapping things up with Heather, and getting her approval on the shots, I snarfed down a second sandwich and got ready for my next appointment.

"So, since you're twins I only have to shoot one of you and then print two copies, right?" I said sarcastically as Liz and Mandy showed up only five minutes late. They both laughed and said it doesn't work that way.

"People would know," Liz said. "And family would be able to tell the difference," Mandy finished.

I laughed and proceeded to do individual shots with each girl and then suggested they do some tandem shots together. I got a chair for Liz to sit in and then had Mandy sit on the stool behind her. All in all the photos turned out great and both of them were happy.

By the time 5:00 rolled around I had shot nearly fourteen sets of photos for some of my closest friends and a few acquaintances. When I was packing up my gear and about to head inside to spend all evening going touchups I found an envelope overflowing with cash.

"I know you said we didn't owe you anything, but from all of us, thank you," I easily recognized the handwriting as Jenn's mom and figured that the parents had decided to chip in to give me something despite how many times I insisted they didn't need to pay me. As I counted the money I nearly shat myself when I reached two thousand bucks.

"Did you know about this mom?" I asked holding up the envelope of cash. She just smiled and feigned ignorance. I knew she knew something but there was no getting any details out of her. Since it was all cash I had no way of figuring out who gave what money and how much. Not that it mattered. Just meant I had to do a really good job on the touchups. No pressure.

+++

Monday at school, which was our first of two days worth of finals, I passed out a few test prints to everyone I had taken pictures of. Everyone was super pleased and I was happy they were happy. The guys shook my hands and gave me a pat on the back, and the girls gave me kisses.

"Your real payment will come Friday night," Sarah whispered into my ear as she hugged me in the hallway.

I picked out about a dozen prints to show my photography teacher and asked him to give me some honest feedback. He said that I had done a great job and if I had submitted these as my final project he would have given them all As.

After two days of finals, which were stressful yet satisfying to finally be done with high school tests, it was on to graduation practice.

With half days on Wednesday and Thursday practicing our entrance as graduates it finally started to sink in that this was the end of something very special. I looked around there were a few faces I wouldn't miss, but there were a lot of fond memories associated with other faces that made me realize I was going to miss this.

When my wandering gaze met Summer's I could see she was having a similar moment and was fighting back a few tears. I smiled at her and gave her a nod as if to say, 'everything will be okay.'

Thursday night was the Baccalaureate service for graduates. Since I wasn't particularly religious I had planned on skipping it but ended up getting roped in by the rest of the group.

"It's the only time we can all sit together in our graduation gowns," Sarah said pleading with me.

I conceded without much of a fight and offered to bring my camera.

Later that night we filed in and staked our claim on a block of seats off to the side of the auditorium. I took a few steps back and tried to get everyone in the shot. It was a lot more people than I had though. Sure there was the core inner circle of my friends, but there were so many other people. Surveying all the faces took me back to a lunchtime conversation I had with Doug. 'That's why everyone likes you. You belong to no one group or clique but yet you relate to everyone.' I then shrugged it off and reminded myself that I was but one cog in the wheel and was only a minor role.

After the service I was stuck behind the camera till one of the parents offered to take over for me so I could be in a few. For the next hour I was in every single shot.

"What, did you think you could get away without posing for any photos?" Jenn asked as I tried to walk away.

"I just didn't expect to have so many people wanting to take their picture with me," I said in disbelief.

"If you weren't so humble I would smack you for being dense as a rock," she said laughing at my cluelessness. "The homecoming king, championship swim team captain who stood up for the head cheerleader that everyone despised and managed to take out the football quarterback everyone hated, that always had nice things to say about people, and never got caught up in any drama all through high school wonders why everyone wants their picture with him." She then threw her hands up in mock disgust and walked away.

I continued to stand in disbelief and started thinking back to when it all began last summer. I then started thinking about what would come next and realized I still had to survive Friday night.

To be continued one last time...

12