High Society Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Marissa moves in with her the ladies & gets used by Lucille.
3.4k words
4.27
25.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa sat in the taxi as it pulled up to Mistresses Hampton beach house which the three woman shared, Marissa was moving out of her parents Penthouse and told them she was spending her summer break before college with a few friends. Since this was the summer before her start of college at NYU to become a screenwriter she would spend everyday devoted to her Mistresses. Of course in order to do that she had to take several STI, HIV, AIDS, test, and a physical.

Marissa got out of the taxi and the driver took her bags out of the trunk, and took all four of them to the door. She paid him and he left. Marissa rang the doorbell, and waited a few minutes then the door opened. Cassandra looked at her slave who was wearing a sundress, and smiled.

"Hello, Marissa. Come on in." Cassandra said then turned her head. "Brooke! Aria! Get your asses out here and get her bags!"

Soon two girls stood behind Cassandra one with auburn hair, tan skin, lips full as Angelina Jolie's, silver eyes dressed bohemian chic. The other girl was slightly taller than the other, she was Hispanic, with thick long black hair, chocolate brown eyes, she was around a size four, voluptuous, and both of them had plump asses and full breast.

"Hi I'm Brooke." The Hispanic one said in a British accent.

"Hello I'm Aria. You must be Marissa." The bohemian said.

The two took her bags and Cassandra lead Marissa inside. "Put them in the bedroom. I'll give her a tour." Cassandra said. "Raquel and Lucille are at work so follow me."

"What do they do for a living, Mistress Cassandra?" Marissa asked.

"Raquel owns a restaurant down the road that is very successful, and Lucille has her own fashion line and works in Manhattan. They'll both be home tonight." Cassandra said and showed Marissa around the house.

The house was four stories high, with no neighbors for a mile just businesses, and a farm. It was across the road from the beach, and beautiful. The first floor was the living room, kitchen, and dinning room. The second floor was where Cassandra slept along with two guest rooms all rooms had their own bathroom. The third floor was where Lucille and Raquel slept each woman having their own room, that were slightly smaller than Cassandra's. The forth floor was where the slaves slept. It had two bedrooms, each room had two slaves and a bathroom that was once a bedroom. The room had been converted to a group shower room for the slaves. It had a large whirlpool tub big enough for three slaves to bathe in. Then a shower that had eight shower heads, no shower curtain, and video cameras in the bathroom and in each bedroom for the slaves. It had a row of toilets, and section for them to dress.

Cassandra went on to show the bedrooms. The first room had Brook and Aria, it was floral. There were two full size beds, a computer desk where a laptop rest. They had a walk in closet where their regular clothes and costumes were. The next room was where Marissa would sleep. This room was slightly larger than the last because it was for three people. It had three full sized beds, each having the same bedspread. The room was a pale blue, with a computer desk and laptop on it too.

The two woman already inhabiting it were gorgeous. One had long chocolate brown hair in loose curls, she was biracial (black and white) with green eyes. She had an athletes body broad shoulders, b-cup breast, firm body, and she looked like a cross between girly and tomboy. The other woman had long black hair, with a blue streak, both of the woman were between their early twenties late teens. The woman had ivory skin and black eye makeup. She was slender, her c-cup breast and plump ass almost seemed too big for her slender frame.

"Ladies this is your new roommate, Marissa. She'll be back soon." Cassandra said.

"Hi I'm Elaine." The biracial one said.

"Hello I'm Nicolette." The ivory skinned one said.

"Come on Marissa." Cassandra said.

Marissa felt happy that she made the decision to go there. The woman were so nice, the home was so beautiful and she was their with her Mistresses.

Cassandra took Marissa down to the soundproof basement. One half was a den with a flat screen TV, video games, and puzzles, and other fun things. Cassandra got a key and went over to a metal black door. She unlocked it and took Marissa inside to her sex dungeon.

It had grey stone walls with shackles hanging from them. There was a metal table that could be adjusted from being flat to being upright. There were whips, riding crops, floggers, and other being implements. It had shelves of sex toys like in the hotel room, and there were three machines.

"Mistress what are those?" Marissa asked pointing to the machines.

"Oh those are fucking machines. One is a one dildo machine, the other is a tit sucker with interchangeable suction cups, and the last is able to hold up to three dildos but that is for punishment. Unless I just want to see how much you can take. We've had them custom made to have them go at any speed, and they can do for as long as I seem fit. That can be used as a reward or punishment." Cassandra said. Marissa looked around the rest of the room. There was a bed, a whipping post, and a wooden chest. Cassandra opened the chest and showed Marissa ropes, handcuffs, leather straps, breast cuffs, multiple types of nipple clamps, collars, leashes, and a few other things. "You can go to your room now. I have to lock up." Cassandra said and Marissa went to her room with her pussy wet.

Marissa walked into her bedroom and all of other slaves were in her room. Aria and Elaine were on one bed Brook and Nicolette were on the other.

"Hi." Marissa said.

"Come here." Nicolette said.

Marissa sat on Nicolette's bed and Nicolette and pulls Marissa in for a passionate kiss.

"I want the new girl." Elaine said and grabbed Marissa's breast. "You're going to be Mistress Lucille's new favorite with these tits." Elaine started to pinch Marissa's nipples through her sundress and bra. Marissa started moaning.

"She's a pain slut." Aria said. Aria pushed Marissa's dress up to her waist and slipped her panties off. Aria started to finger Marissa's pussy while rubbing her clit. "You like being treated like a whore?"

"Yes. Please treat me like a whore. I need it to cum." Marissa said with her hips bucking. Elaine slapped Marissa's breast hard and pulled Marissa sundress off and unhooked her bra leaving her naked for all to see.

Brooke had slipped her hand into her pants and was rubbing her clit watching this. Nicolette had taken off her shirt and was playing with her breast. Brooke took one of Nicolette's nipples into her mouth and sucked on it while rubbing her own pussy.

Elaine was slapping Marissa's breast hard and Aria was fingering Marissa aggressively. Marissa soon came hard. Aria sucked her fingers and Marissa laid on the bed naked. Elaine took one nipple into her mouth and Aria took the other. Nicolette lifted Marissa's hips so that she could eat her pussy and Brooke could lick her ass. Marissa had never had so many erogenous zones played with at once she felt herself getting so close to an orgasm. Elaine and Aria were biting her nipples, and nipping her breast. Brooke was tongue fucking and fingering her ass. Nicolette was rubbing her clit while her tongue played with Marissa's G-spot, then Marissa came loud and hard her body writhing as the woman refused to stop.

The door opened and Lucille walked in wearing black boots that went to her mid-thigh with four inch heels, a nude mini skirt that stops an inch below the boots began, a nude tank top, and a thin black jacket. Raquel came in behind her wearing black slacks, a blouse, and the matching jacket, with five inch heels.

"Whores!" Raquel barked. The woman stopped right before Marissa could have her second orgasm. They looked at Raquel and Lucille who looked pissed.

"Who the fuck told you whores that it was okay to play our new slave on her first day? You know the rules you can't play with the new slaves for the first week. Who started this?" Lucille said.

Nicolette got off of the bed and got on her knees in front of the two woman. "I did Mistresses." Nicolette said.

"I'll take care of you." Raquel said and walked away with Nicolette crawling behind her. She would be in for a fierce punishment.

"The rest of you whore go bathe for dinner." Lucille said and slammed the door.

The woman showered openly cleaning themselves off, some were in the tub others in the shower. Marissa still had to cum and badly so she started to rub her clit in the shower. Elaine walked over to her and got on her knees. She licked Marissa's clit while fingering her. Elaine curled her fingers in Marissa's pussy while sucking on her clit which sent Marissa over the edge. Marissa came hard and Elaine licked all of her juices away.

"Don't tell Mistress." Elaine said and went back to bathing. Marissa cleaned herself off too and went back to her room.

"What do we wear to dinner?" Marissa asked.

"Something short and skimpy." Elaine said putting on a push-up bra sleeveless jean jacket, and cut-off jean shorts.

As Elaine was getting dressed Marissa noticed she had her nipples pierced. "Did that hurt?" She asked.

"The piercing? Yeah they did because my nipples are so sensitive. Mistress Lucille's ultimate fetish is breast, since mine is smaller than the other girls she had my nipples pierced." Elaine said. Then Nicolette came in naked, her body covered in red angry marks. "Show Marissa what she did."

Nicolette bent over and showed Marissa her red swollen pussy, then she spread her ass cheeks to show her open anus, the flesh around it red and raw.

"What did she do?" Marissa asked.

"First she whipped all over, then she put on a strap-on the dildo attached was really thick. She fucked me with it for an hour then she fisted my ass until I came for her. I tried not to at first but I did. Then I ate her pussy. She sent me to the showers after you all were finished bathing." Nicolette said.

"What's fisting?" Marissa asked.

"That's when a person puts their fist up another person's ass or pussy." Elaine said.

"Did that hurt a lot?"

"Yes but I'm used to it. I enjoy it now. Pleasure and pain is a nice mixture." Nicolette said and put on a thong. Raquel wanted her to show off her marks.

Marissa put on a sleeveless loose fitting cardigan and boy shorts then walked downstairs with the other slaves.

Cassandra was sitting at the head of the table with Raquel and Lucille at her sides. Brooke was next to Raquel. Brooke was Cassandra's favorite because of her big ass, which Cassandra loved to fuck with, with thick dildos. Next to Lucille was Aria who was wearing only panties showing off her perky breast.

"Brooke move one seat over. I want to sit next to the trouble maker." Raquel said.

"Actually Brooke get over here." Cassandra said. Brooke went over to Cassandra and got on her knees. "You'll be eating dinner down here tonight." Cassandra got up and left for a moment and came back with a collar and leash. She put the collar snug on Brooke's neck and leashed her to the dinning table. Nicolette moved a plate onto the floor for Brooke. Elaine sat down next to Nicolette.

"Aria move one seat over. I want to sit next to Marissa, tonight." Lucille said. Aria moved her seat and Marissa sat next to Lucille.

"Before we eat let's assign slaves for tonight. I have Brooke and Elaine." Cassandra said.

"I only want Marissa. But I need the dungeon tonight." Lucille said.

"Then I'll have this little trouble maker and Aria." Raquel said. Nicolette shuddered wondering if her punishment would be furthered or not.

After dinner Cassandra took Brooke and Elaine upstairs. Raquel took Aria and Nicolette, whipping their asses with a riding crop as the crawled upstairs. Then Lucille took Marissa downstairs.

Once they were in the dungeon Lucille went to the bathroom down there for a moment and came out in a crimson PVC cat suit that had cutouts for her breast, ass, and pussy. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, her lips were bright red. She had a flogger in hand.

"Take your clothes off." She said in a sharp tone. Marissa took her clothes off. "Go to the metal table and lay down."

Marissa laid down on the metal table which had built in cuffs. She put her hands and ankles between them, then she saw Lucille with a remote control. Lucille pressed a button which locked Marissa in, and got the strap attached to it to tie down Marissa's midsection. She buckled the girl in and slapped her.

"You're going to have your breast used and abused tonight. These are not your breast tonight, they are mine. I am going to beat them, bound them, clamp them, anything I want. The only reason you are here are because you are attached. I don't care if you like this or hate this because by the end of the night you'll love this no matter what. I'll make you like it." Lucille said. Lucille adjusted the table causing it to move until it was upright like a door.

Lucille started to beat Marissa breast with the flogger giving each breast twenty strokes. Marissa loved it. Lucille stuck one finger into Marissa's pussy roughly and pulled it out to see that it was wet with Marissa juices. She rubbed the juices onto Marissa's nipples and sucked each nipple for two minutes each. She licked Marissa's breast soothing them, then she started to nip them.

Lucille roughly groped Marissa's breast while biting her nipples. Marissa was moaning loudly wanting so badly to cum. Lucille sucked Marissa's nipples once more causing Marissa to cum. Marissa's body writhed against her restraints banging herself against the metal table in ecstasy.

Lucille let Marissa recover while she got a butt plug. "Get this wet for me." Lucille said putting the plug into Marissa's mouth. Marissa sucked on the plug while Lucille got two leather straps. Lucille tied the two leather straps around Marissa's breast then put two clove clamps on them. The clamps had a chain connecting them, so Lucille added two weights. Marissa felt her pussy throb, she her own juices oozing between her thighs.

Lucille put the butt plug into Marissa's ass and let is vibrate. The plug was two inches long and an inch and a half thick. Lucille then got a vibrator that was seven inches long and thick as the butt plug, Lucille put the vibrator into Marissa's pussy and set it to high.

"Hold onto this. Do not cum or else." Lucille said.

Lucille got a long leather strap and used it to tie Marissa's bound breast together. Lucille untied Marissa from the table and had the long strap fall to the middle of Marissa's body and pulled the strap between Marissa's legs pushing the vibrator all the way in her pussy trapping it and bisecting her pussy lips. Lucille pulled the strap behind Marissa having it between had as cheeks always making sure it was tight. Lucille then tied it tightly around Marissa's midsection and kissed her bound slave.

Lucille's pussy was dripping seeing her slave bound like this. Lucille got a dildo gag and tied it to Marissa having the dildo part still out of her. Lucille adjusted the metal table so the Marissa was laying down again. Lucille got on the table and glided down on the rubber dick. Marissa fucked her Mistress back while Lucille rode the cock fast. Lucille played with her breast while riding the cock then right before she came she got off of it. Lucille rubbed her clit until she came squirting her cum onto Marissa's face.

"So good." Lucille said panting. Lucille got off of the table and adjusted it to make it upright again. She untied Marissa and took the binds and clamps off of her breast. The blood rushing back to Marissa's breast and nipples made her yelp in pain. Lucille took the gag off of her and had Marissa suck the juices off. "Cum for me you whore." Lucille said.

Lucille fucked Marissa with the vibrator causing Marissa release the orgasm she had kept in for an hour. Marissa screamed loudly while shaking violently. "Thank you, Mistress Lucille." Marissa said after she recovered.

"You're welcome whore." Lucille said. Marissa got off of the table and rubbed her wrist. "Suck my nipples." Marissa sucked her Mistress' brown hard nipples until Lucille came. Lucille got two bullet vibrators and pressed them against Marissa's nipples for half an hour and Marissa came for her Mistress. Marissa was spent, she couldn't take another orgasm, she just wanted some sleep.

"Mistress may I go to bed now?" Marissa asked.

"No you whore. I think I should bind your tits again." Lucille said. Lucille went into the chest and got two breast cuffs, they were two rubber bands two inches in diameter. Lucille puts each cuff around the base of Marissa's breast, and a moan escapes Marissa's lips. "You're a little whore. My little whore. I'm going to use these on you often, and tie you up more."

"Mistress please let me cum." Marissa asked.

"No." Lucille said. "Get on your knees."

Marissa got on her knees and Lucille bent over to play with Marissa's nipples pinching and pulling on them, and occasionally biting them making them became swollen. Lucille got a pair of tweezers clamps and put them on Marissa's nipples.

Lucille rubbed her clit while looking at Marissa's bound breast feeling extremely aroused, but unbound the breast for health reasons. "Lick my shoes." Lucille said. Marissa wasn't interested in shoes or feet but wanted to make her mistress happy. Marissa licked Lucille's four inch heels making sure she got every bit of it. "Take my shoes off of me." Marissa took Lucille's shoes off of her and Lucile put her toes on Marissa's mouth. "Hold on." Lucille got a vibrator that was six inches long and three centimeters thick and handed it to Marissa, she wanted Marissa to associate pleasure with worshipping her feet. "Set the vibrations to high." Marissa set the vibrations to high and slid the vibrator into her pussy. Lucille put her feet back to Marissa mouth.

It took everything Marissa not to say no, she looked up at Lucille who smirked when she saw the disgusted look on Marissa's face. After a minute Marissa sighed sadly and started to suck on each toe carefully. After ten minutes Lucille let her stop.

Lucile removed the butt plug and vibrator from Marissa, kissed her, pinched her nipples one last time. "You can go now whore."

"Goodnight Mistress Lucille." Marissa said.

"Goodnight." Lucille said and Marissa put her clothes on then left. Marissa walked to her bedroom to find only Nicolette in her bed.

"Hi." Nicolette said.

"Hey." Marissa said.

"Fun first night?"

"Yeah it was what I needed. You?" Marissa said while removing her clothes.

"Mistress Raquel went easy on me since I was already punished tonight, my pussy just got fucked with a thick dildo. Aria got it worse, Mistress fisted her asshole, and put a thich dildo into her pussy."

Just then Elaine walked in naked. "Good evening." She said.

"Hi I was just telling Marissa about my evening. How was yours." Nicolette said.

"Mistress Cassandra should be a professional dominatrix, I was whipped, forced to lick her asshole, my ass was stretched more than I ever thought it could be, and a few other dirty things. But it was amazing."

Marissa slid into bed and told the girls about her night, and the all went to bed.