High Stakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then there was Alec. The way he had stood in front of me and undressed me was so hot! He was making me horny as hell. As he had slipped the straps of my bra off of my shoulders and exposed my breasts, the way he enticed me into letting him do it, droplets of my juices began to run down my thighs. And it was at that moment that I realized I had not worn panties this evening. Sometimes I didn't. I liked the way it made me feel sexy not to wear them, kind of flirty, and a little naughty. There was no harm in it, after all.

But now, that changed everything. I could call Alec's bet, but I had nothing left to raise with. I told Alec so. Ha answered, understanding, "I see. Stefanie, do you want to raise my bet one last time?" I did. It was important to me, not just to get my clothes back, to win a substantial portion of the chips on the table as well. But, and this is the part that confused me, I wanted Alec to undress me as well. I had never been unfaithful to my husband, but Alec had put me under a spell somehow, and somehow I knew that however the poker game ended, the evening would end with him. He was so dominating, but in such a gentle way, I needed to feel that again.

"Yes'," I stammered, as the act of speaking the word out loud made it more real and brought my intentions into clear focus in my alcohol fogged mind, "I want to raise your bet, one last time."

"I will make an exception then," Alec began magnanimously, and tell you that after your raise, I will call your bet and raise it no further, and then we shall see who the winner is, and who the loser." Alec paused for a moment before he dropped his bombshell, "But, since you have nothing left to bet with, you will give your word that if you lose this hand, you will allow my friends and I to take turns with you. When we are finished, you will get your clothes back and be free to go. If you should win the hand, you will get your clothes and all of the money in the pot. If you wish to leave then, you may. Is it a bet?"

What he had just suggested was beyond outrageous! How could Alec even suggest such a thing? But, what choice did I have? I couldn't very well drive home wearing only a skirt, could I? No, as outrageous as Alec's conditions were, I had no choice but to agree. But maybe I could add one little condition of my own.

I"I agree to your terms, but with one condition. If everyone at the table is to have a turn with me, then everyone at the table should put their chips in the pot as well. We'll make this the 'winner takes all' hand." It wasn't much, but I felt the need for at least a small moral victory in all of this, as ironic as that sounded.

Alec looked around the table to the other players, and gave a nearly imperceptible nod. At his nod, each of the players in turn pushed their stacks of chips to the center of the table, all the while watching me, with expectant grins on their faces. Did they know already who would win this hand? How could they, unless the game had been rigged somehow? But my thoughts were interrupted when I felt Alec grabbing my arm gently and urging me to stand. Funny, I hadn't even noticed him leaving his seat.

As I stood up, Alec turned me to face him and demanded in a low voice, his desire for me evident by the bulge in his pants. "Now Stefanie, it is time to show me what sort of woman you are. If you are going to do this, remove your skirt and put it into the pot. And then, we shall reveal our hands."

By this time, my breath was coming out in short little pants, and it was all I could do to force my hands to the zipper at the top of my skirt and slide it down. My hands were shaking so badly it was hard to grasp the zipper, but after a few tries, I managed to unzip it all the way. As I felt the skirt falling away from my hips and to the floor, I felt embarrassment of course, but not as much as I thought I would. After all, I'd already been naked from the waist up and was beginning to feel used to it. No, as the skirt slipped off of me, I found myself searching Alec's eyes for approval. He put his hands on my shoulders and took a step back and looked down my body. We would see my pussy and my legs, and that there were tracks of moisture, where my juices had dripped down my inner thighs. Would he know that he was the reason those juices were there? Would he know that I wanted him, to feel him inside me? And then his eyes moved back up my body, pausing at my breasts before meeting my searching eyes. And his eyes told the whole story, and I knew then that whatever else happened before, this evening would end with Alec.

I stepped out of my skirt and tossed it into the center of the table, my eyes never once leaving Alec's. He told me then, "Sit down Stefanie, I call your bet. Now we will reveal our hands." As I sat down, Alec went back to his seat and pushed his chips into the pot, and said, "I call your bet Stephanie, time to show and tell."

I picked up my hand, a full house, tens over fours, and laid them out on the table, "Full house," I announced. Alec seemed surprised to see such a good hand, and I knew in that moment that I had won, and began to reach for my clothes. But the tone of his voice stopped me as he spoke. "Full house is a very good hand Stephanie, and almost a sure winner, but not always," and he turned over his cards for me to see, and announced, "I have a nine high straight flush. You have lost the hand Stephanie, and now you must fulfill the agreement we made if you should lose." And Alec just sat there, gazing at me and waiting for me to speak.

I was stunned! How could a full house be a losing hand? I considered again the possibility of some sort of foul play, but decided not to voice my suspicions. I'd never be able to prove anything, and they would only accuse me of trying to back out of my side of the bet. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly and said, "Okay, I'm ready. Alec? I'd like you to go first, please." Somehow I thought that having Alec take me first would make the rest easier, but Alec only shook his head.

"No Stefanie, you don't make the rules here. That privilege goes to the winner, not to the loser. So, why don't you turn your chair around and we'll get started." I hesitated for a moment. Not knowing what Alec had in mind made me nervous, but I knew I would have to follow his orders eventually, so I complied with his demand as he kept talking. Ev, Rocco, you take a spot on either side of Stefanie; I think she'd like to give each of you a blowjob. By the time I had my chair turned; Ev and Rocco had positioned themselves on either side of my chair, facing me, and were in the process of unzipping their pants and pulling their shorts down over their hips. Then they pushed their hips forward eagerly, so that their erections were only inches from my mouth.

With my chair turned away from the poker table, I could see that a lot of people were watching the action now, and some of the men already had their hands inside their pants where they were massaging their stiffening members. I couldn't believe I was doing this. Here I was, stark naked, in front of a barroom full of men and women, and I was about to perform fellatio on two men as dozens of others looked on. My sense of humiliation was incredible, but there was something else that drove me on, something I didn't understand, but part of me seemed to enjoy the chance to perform too.

I licked my lips and gave each cock a tentative lick. The tastes were foreign to me. Since my marriage, I had been faithful was used only to my husband's cock.

As I wrapped one hand around the base of each erect cock, I thought about how wickedly dirty this was, which only seemed to excite me more, but one thing seemed wrong, and I knew what it was. Looking up at Ev and Rocco, and using my hands which were still holding their erect members, I gently pushed then away from me as I slid off of the chair and dropped to my knees on the floor. My action drew many smiles from the onlookers and led to several comments among them, but I wasn't really paying attention. I was too immersed in what was right in front of me.

I then drew the men closer t me, leading them by their cocks, and moved my parted lips toward Ev's throbbing member and drew the head of his cock experimentally between my lips. As I did so, I tasted the head with my tongue, and then swirled m tongue around it before pushing my head forward and sucking more of his cock into my mouth. I also moved my hand up Rocco's cock and massaged the shaft, squeezing it tightly and then releasing it before I began sliding it up and down the shaft and paying special attention to the head as my fingers ran over it. After a minute or so of this I began sucking on Rocco's cock and jerking off Ev. After only a few minutes, both men seemed incredibly worked up and I could feel their erections twitching in my hand and in my mouth.

While still giving the cock in my hand enough attention to keep it in it's fully aroused state, I began sucking harder on the cock in my mouth and driving it as far back against my throat as I could without gagging on it. I also kept my tongue swirling up and down the shaft as I pumped on it with my mouth. Just then, Ev, whose cock I was sucking on, moaned and grabbed my hair at the back of my head and forced my head forward just as his cock began spurting its hot load onto the back of my throat. I tried desperately to swallow it to avoid choking, but I couldn't keep up with it and some of his cum dribbled down my chin and onto my breast. As Ev's orgasm began to subside he relaxed his hand at the back of my head and I was able to pull my head back and free his cock.

As I turned my attention to Rocco, I took to pumping Ev's cock for the last few drops of cum which I let fall on my cheek while rubbing his cock against my face. But soon, my attention was fully on Rocco and his throbbing member was in my mouth and receiving the same treatment as Ev's only moments ago. It didn't take much time at all before Rocco's cock began to jerk violently as his orgasm was ready to explode into my mouth. But Rocco had another idea. Like Ev, he grabbed my hair, but he pulled downward, forcing my face up. He then withdrew his cock from my mouth with the first spurt of cum which landed on my face and in my hair. He had hold of his cock then and made sure that his load of cum covered my face as much as possible. And whenever I felt his cum land near my mouth, I licked the hot, acidic liquid into my mouth and swallowed it.

Finally, when it was all over, I took the head of Rocco's cock again in my mouth ad licked the last of his cum from him, while looking up into his eyes. I could tell that he was well satisfied with my performance.

Just as I licked the last drop of cum from Rocco's cock, the voice of Alec came to me and praised my for fulfilling my end of the bet, but then he assured me that I wasn't even half finished yet. I can't say whether I was more frightened at what he might demand, or more turned on in anticipation of it. I was finding this exhibition to be at once incredibly humiliating and incredibly hot was well. By this time my pussy was sopping wet and there were glistening trails down both of my thighs.

Just then, Alec told Jason that it was his turn, and I wondered if I was to be expected to take his cock into my mouth as well. I had a momentary fear that Alec would demand that I deep throat him, and if Jason was as well hung as some black guys I had heard about, I just wasn't sure if I could manage it. But then, Alec spoke to me from behind my back, "Now Stefanie, you need to lie on the floor with your head toward the table. Pull your knees up and spread your legs wide. I want Jason to have plenty of room when he enters you.

"Oh my God!" I thought, "Is Jason going to fuck me right here?" As I got down from my knees to lay on my back, Jason came and stood next to me as he unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. As he lowered his pants I could see the bulge of his cock through his underwear, and it was larger than anything I'd seen before. Not that it was huge, but my experience with cocks, especially black ones, is not that great.

As Jason dropped his underwear and revealed his cock, I remembered to open my legs as Alec had told me to. And the first look I got at Jason's member, sent a buzzing tingle through my pussy, because now I could see that Jason wasn't even fully erect yet, and already he was at least 10" long, and I began to have serious doubts that I would be able to accommodate him once his cock was fully erect.

And then, Jason stepped between my spread legs and got down on his knees. As he moved closer so that he could stroke my pussy with the head of his cock, I noticed the size of the head. It was huge, and it seemed to be getting bigger. As his erection grew, his cock didn't grow any more in length, but its girth was now beginning to take my breath away just to contemplate having my pussy stretched my that massive piece of throbbing meat.

Jason held his cock in his hand and gazed at me. My breath was coming in short gasps, even before he touched me, and my eyes must have been as big as saucers as I stared at the monster he held in his hand. And then he moved the head of his cock to my pussy and began to stroke my outer lips with it. The sensation, and mostly the anticipation of what must inevitably come next, was incredibly erotic. I knew that when he filled me with his manhood it was going to hurt, and yet, I was anxious for it to happen. And he was increasing the pressure of his caress now, as the head of his cock forced my outer lips apart and he brushed past the entrance to my vagina and then over my clit, causing my body to shake and me to bite my lower lip.

His cock seemed to be really hard now, and the head of it looked almost the size of a doorknob to me. He told me, "Spread your lips apart for me Steffi." And I reached my hands down and pulled my lips apart for him, and tried to relax my quivering muscles.

On the next stroke downward he pushed forward at the entrance to my vagina and the head of his cock began to force it's way inside ever so slowly. As the head of Jason's cock pushed past the opening I held my breath. I had never been stretched so far before, and there was pain, but it was manageable. As the head pushed inside I let go of my breath and panted a few times, getting used to the pressure and stretching. But then, he pulled back out, and the feeling of emptiness was like nothing I'd ever experienced.

Before Jason entered me again, he bounced the head of his cock a few times against my clit, and then gathered some more lubrication by running his cock up and down the slit of my pussy. When he was again poised at my entrance, he was not as slow, nor as gentle. This time he pushed much harder, forcing the head of his cock in a few inches. I let out a loud gasp. Not only was I not expecting the suddenness of his thrust, I was not expecting the pain either. This time I sensed the stretching almost as a burning sensation, and I knew it was not from lack of lubrication.

He withdrew a short way now and began to push again, deeper and deeper he went. And I was propped up on my shoulders, watching as his member slowly began to disappear inside me. I can't even describe the incredible feeling of fullness I felt as he forced his entire length past my pussy lips and stretched me in ways I didn't know I could be stretched. Even as he forced his way in, all the way to the hilt, the pain began to transform into a kind of pleasurable sensation that I have never had before. I could still feel the pan, but that was only a small part of what I was feeling. The sensations were so intense I thought I would go insane, but still I wanted more. I wanted it all!

"Oh God Jason, fuck me with that thing." I moaned. And slowly, he started to fuck me. He started slowly, with very short strokes and his entire length buried inside me, and at the same time, he reached up with one hand and took a handful of tit and began to massage it roughly. And then, leaning down toward my chest, he sucked my nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it, hard! And all the while, the action with his cock was becoming more intense, with longer strokes and more forcefully as well. I could feel his balls bounce against my butt each time he rammed into me.

I was nearly out of control now, the intensity of his fucking, his mouth roughly sucking on my tit, and just the whole scene of being fucked her on the floor of a bar as dozens of people watched, it was all too much for me. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out for long. As the strokes of his cock inside me became longer and more forceful, my grasp on sanity began steadily to weaken. I had been moaning almost since his cock first entered my pussy, and now they were becoming more intense. Finally, with my head thrashing back and forth, I could resist no longer and with a high pitched yell my entire body began to spasm out of control. And as it did so, I could feel the hot liquid of his cum beginning to fill me.

Jason pulled my body from the floor then as if I were weightless to him and pulled me upright against his body so that my pussy slid down to fully envelop his erupting cock. My legs naturally wrapped around his tight ass as his hips jerked upward with each spasm.

Finally, our quaking bodies quieted, and Jason continued to hold me. My arms and legs were wrapped around him, and my tits were crushed against his chest while my pussy continued to tingle and quiver around his slowly receding manhood.

Finally, I began to become aware once more of the people around me and realized that more than a few were applauding my performance with Jason. Embarrassed, I hid my face behind his wide shoulder.

After another minute or so, I noticed that Alec was standing behind me, and that he was holding his jacket in his hands. He leaned down and spoke to me in a quiet voice, "It's been quite a night hasn't it? The game is over now. I will take you back to my apartment where you may clean up, and then you will get your clothes back and you can go home. You can cover yourself with my jacket while we go to my car." And he held his jacket out for me.

It was so strange, talking to one man while sitting in the lap of another, my legs wrapped around him and with my pussy filled with his manhood. I searched Alec's face, trying to decide whether he intended to take me sexually as well. He had not said that he would, and it was Alec I had been wanting from the moment this evening had begun to turn sexual.

I whispered something lewd into Jason's ear, something that made him smile, and then began to awkwardly disengage myself from him. As I began to pull away from him as I got my legs under me, I felt his cock slide out of my pussy. I had to sigh at the feeling of loss.

As I got to my feet, Jason slid back on the floor and stood up as well, towering over me as I accepted Alec's jacket and allowed him to lead me toward the exit. Fortunately, it was toward the rear exit, which led to a private parking lot, and not out onto the street. As we reached his car, he opened the front door for me and then the back door, where he tossed my clothes.

Alec got in the driver's seat, started the engine, and we were off. I had no idea where he was taking me, but as long as I was under Alec's spell, I was willing to go wherever he led. It was quiet in the car for the first few minutes. I was about to open the subject of where we were going and if we would be together that night, when Alex spoke up, I really enjoyed watching you tonight Steffie. See, that's the thing about me Steffie. I like to watch."

That was a disappointment. I had waited the whole evening to be with Alec, and now he seemed to be saying that it wasn't his thing. "Does that mean you don't want to be with me Alec?" I asked, while trying to mask my disappointment.