High Stakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire cracked her knuckles and squared her shoulders, evidently determined to repay Rashani for Round 2. She stepped back for each stroke and almost took a little run-up every time before swinging the leather in with an ear-splitting CRACKKK!

Rashani emitted a strained "ohh!" somewhere between pain and pleasure each time, each cry getting louder and longer as Claire laid into her. My own stomach was turning cartwheels watching the performance. It was no longer an academic exercise -- I knew that in a few short minutes it was going to be me knickerless across the table, my poor bottom getting strapped!

Finally she was done, and Rashani lay there open mouthed, her bottom scarlet. There were tears falling from her eyes, but as she stood up and pulled up her knickers and jeans I saw one hand steal surreptitiously down the front of her trousers and begin to move rhythmically. I blinked. Rashani, the little mouse who sometimes seemed scared of her own shadow, was openly frigging herself after having been thrashed knickerless in front of her workmates.

It was my turn to punish Judith, and I was very much aware that she would soon be laying the tawse into my own backside in return. Should I hold back in the hope of staying her hand? No - I could see from her expression that she meant for me to get a real leathering. So to hell with her -- I decided I'd simply get my retaliation in first.

I was presented with Judith's ample chocolate-coloured bottom, still largely unmarked although blushing a little with the four Claire had given her at the very start. I took a deep breath and raised my arm until it touched the ceiling, then brought the leather smacking down on her backside just as hard as I possibly could.

CRACK! Claire and Rashani flinched and even I was slightly alarmed by the sound, and I could feel the impact through the tawse. My hand actually stung a little from the blow, so heaven knows how Judith's bottom must have felt. Even the stoical Judith actually let out a little "ohhhh!" of pain at the impact. She released a deep breath and rubbed the reddening patch a little meditatively as she stood up, pulling up her knickers and smoothing her skirt down.

"I'll take that," she said menacingly, snatching the tawse from me and flexing it between her brawny arms.

My legs seemed to go a bit weak at this point and I felt like running, but all three of them were crowding round me now, determined to make sure I got what they had all had to suffer.

Judith pushed me down over the table, none too gently, squashing my cotton-covered breasts against the unyielding wood of the table top, and Claire eagerly yanked up my tight black skirt. She grasped my sheer black tights at the waist and rolled them down to my knees, then went back for my black satin knickers. Her fingers brushed lightly and gently against my satin-covered crotch, and I heard her chuckle. Then she grasped the little panties at my hips and tugged them down to join my tights, bunched at my knees. I blushed furiously, burying my nose in the table. Here I was, across Judith's kitchen table, with my bum and pussy on view for all the world to see. But worse was to come. Claire slid a finger along the divide between my legs and it rubbed briefly across my swollen, slick pussy lips before disappearing inside me. I squeaked with surprise, but then, to my shame, found myself letting out a long; "aaaaahhhhhh," of pleasure and moving my hips back onto it, trying to suck it further inside me. Claire withdrew the finger and thrust it under my nose. It was wet and glistening, absolutely soaked, and I could clearly smell the earthy aroma of my own arousal, and feel it trickling down my thighs. Somewhere on the edge of things I could hear little gasps from Rashani as she frigged herself towards orgasm.

"You filthy little tart," Claire whispered in my ear. "Acting so superior, when you were just a kinky little slut all along, weren't you? Wait until I tell Mike about this!" Mike was the dishy marketing guy on the next floor up that everyone fancied.

"Nooooooo!" I wailed.

"Allright Claire," Judith warned, "let me at her now."

Claire stepped back and Judith took a couple of experimental swings with the tawse. The sharp whooshing sound made me tense my bottom, to harsh laughter from the girls.

"Right Liz," Judith said. "Seventeen. I was going to go easy on you, since it was your first time, but not after you gave me a belt like that one! So you can just damn well suffer, girl!"

The whistling came again, but this time it made contact. WHACK! I felt the impact, and the terrible sting across both of my pale, defenceless bottom cheeks, the pain spreading and deepening. I cried out, shocked that it hurt quite so much. Dear God, I couldn't take another sixteen of those, I just couldn't... I... WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! "Aaaargh!" The fourth tore a cry from my throat. WHACK! "Ohhhhhh!" WHACK! "Owwwwww! Oh, Judith, please, not so h-" WHACK! "Aaaauuugh!"

I wasn't bearing it as well as the others, and it was obvious to us all. Perhaps because the dusky Amazon was putting all of her strength into teaching me my place. I sobbed like a baby, waggling my bottom furiously to try and shake off the maddening sting, stamping my feet, throwing my long blonde locks around as my head jerked left and right, but Claire simply held me down, grinning, while Judith leathered my arse. To one side Rashani was gasping with a "Hah! Hah! Hah! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooh!" as her climax approached.

WHACK! "Naaaargh! Stop, stop, please!" WHACK! "Aaaaagh! No, bl, I don'..." I was incoherent with agony, but still the tawse fell, remorselessly. I mashed myself into the tabletop. My breasts ached, crushed beneath me into the wood, my hips banged into the table's edge with each stroke as I tried in vain to move out of the way.

WHACK!

Finally it was over. I jerked and spasmed on the table like a cut fish as Judith, panting, threw down the leather tawse and with a squeal, Rashani collapsed into a corner, legs akimbo, her hand down the front of her squelching knickers.

Dazed, I lay there, hardly able to believe it was over, sobbing, seeing the pool of my tears and spittle that had already collected under my face. And then I felt it -- the stinging warmth beginning to gradually dissipate, and becoming a tantalising, tingling sensation across my whole bottom. I dropped my head to the table again and groaned.

Judith was still behind me, but more gentle, more understanding now. I felt her hand slide across my burning arse and then the tips of her fingers gently probing my sticky cave. I moaned again at the sensation, and began writhing as she let two fingers slip inside me and ever so gently brush across my clit. The rubbing became more insistent and very soon I was purring, not caring that my scarlet bum was still on display, nor that I was being frigged off by my dominant colleague. The waves of pleasure mingled with the teasing, tingling of my bottom and suddenly I shivered with delight, hugging myself, and breathed "oh Gohdddd" as I came on her hand.

Judith's hot breath was on my neck as she bent over me.

"Now wasn't THAT a bit more interesting that the usual Tuesday night?" she asked.

12