High Stakes Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

"I want you to service her orally," my wife decreed. "Make her come with your mouth."

"You dirty birdie!" Jason said, still feeling up my wife. He'd been doing that for the last twenty minutes or so. Regardless of who was Indentured Servant of the Round, he continued to fondle my wife's parts. After what I've done with Stef – both last summer and earlier today – I had no right to call him on it. It still burned my ass, though.

"Is that okay with you, Stef?" Cindy asked. Okay with her? How about me, for fuck’s sake? Lapping quim wasn't something I particularly enjoyed doing. Hell, I could count the amount of times I'd gone down on Cindy in the last year on one hand and still have a couple of digits left over. I hated cunt licking and Cindy knew it. What the fuck was she trying to do to me?

"I'd rather suck his cock instead," Stef said, keeping eyes downcast.

"I want him to take care of your needs," Cindy insisted. Jason had three fingers up my wife. He reamed her slackening hole with increasingly harder thrusts. She moaned out her words. "I want Mark to get in some tongue work practice on this trip. If not with me, then with you."

“Cindy – " Stef began.

"Lay down on the chair and spread your legs," Jason said. His baritone voice reverberated through the room. Stef immediately obeyed her husband's command without any further backtalk. She scrunched her eyes shut while her hands held her pussy open for my pleasure and exploration. I stood over her, transfixed by the beauty of her shiny pink inner recesses.

"You goin' to stand there all day, man? I'm sure you know what to do with one of those units." Jason glanced at Cindy, who writhed on his lap. "Then again, from what I've heard maybe you don't."

"I haven't forgotten. I just haven't been properly inspired to perform lately, that's all." A cheap shot, but one that struck the bull's-eye. Cindy flinched as if slapped. Served the bitch right. Why would she tell Jason intimate details about our sex life, anyway? That's obviously what had happened. After that revelation, I didn't hesitate anymore. I dove straight into the salty, tangy depths of the Mediterranean sea. I vowed to make this experience unforgettable for Stef. Unforgettable for Cindy and Jason, too. I’d show them how a real man treated a quim.

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers
12