High Voltage Mittens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing with that risk...

"Make me come," growled Samantha, "quick, before it gets too hard to hold it in." Samantha tightened her grip on Nina's hair, and thrust her crotch into Nina's mouth. "You have a time limit, Nina, if you don't want to get scented."

Samantha watched Nina's eyes roll back, listened to her muffled cries. Samantha cast her eye further down - Nina's thighs were squeezing together.

She came without me touching her, last time I threatened her like this.

Samantha smiled, feeling Nina's tongue slide over her clitoris - a sparking tingle, somehow intensified by her building urge to urinate. It must really terrify her.

Samantha closed her eyes, felt soft, quiet moans pass her lips, focused on the sensations - felt the soft, warm, slippery, alive thing moving around in her labia, the hard teeth pressing gently around the perimeter of her pubic area. She felt Nina straighten, her nose push into Samantha's pubic hair, and her tongue flatten over Samantha's clitoris, the tip tickling her urethra.

"Careful," moaned Samantha - "lick me there and you'll..."

With something approaching shock, Samantha felt Nina's nose press harder against her bladder, the tip of Nina's tongue fluttering over her urethral opening as the flattened warmth tickled her clitoris.

"Nina!" gasped Samantha, pressure swelling to unbearable levels. She clenched - but at the same time, felt her orgasm building with her urgency. "Nina, you're - AH! - yau're playing with fire! Do you want me to piss in your mouth?!"

In response, Nina gripped Samantha's bottom tightly, pulled Samantha's hips towards herself, squeaked - and began to shake.

Is she coming?!

Nina's muffled cries vibrated against Samantha's clitoris - Samantha felt herself bloom into orgasm, the shower brightening, the urgency pressing inside her, begging for release.

"Ah!" cried Samantha, torn between her orgasm and her desperation - waves crashed through her, pulsing and glowing, as Nina shook and cried out below her.

Urgent desperation became painful alarm, mingling with her orgasm in unexpected and unwelcome ways.

Oh God oh God oh God...

Samantha screwed her eyes shut, riding out the diminishing waves of her orgasm.

This isn't supposed to happen! It was supposed to be a threat, not a prediction!

Samantha clenched down, painfully, drawing back from Nina. No! Not here! Not in front of Nina!

"Really gotta go, now, Nina," said Samantha through gritted teeth, opening her eyes.

Nina was still kneeling. She looked a little hazy - like someone who'd just had an enjoyable orgasm. "Go, then," she breathed, happily.

Samantha opened the shower door, took a step - then the pressure reached a sharp point. She stopped, her legs crossed, her thighs squeezing together.

"You okay, Sam?" asked Nina.

Samantha felt a squeak leave her lips. Mortified, she managed to speak. "Gotta go so bad it - ah - it gets worse when I walk," she stuttered. "Fuck!"

"Well, the toilet is about three steps away," said Nina, quietly. "You're in the shower now. The only way this ends in tragedy is if you try, fail, and pee on the floor."

"Fuck," moaned Samantha. "Fucking fuck!"

I fucked up! I played with too much risk, and it almost ended up with me soaking Nina! She's seen how close it came, and now she'll realize how much of an amateur I am!

This was a stupid, dangerous thing to do, Sam!

"Sam, it's okay," said Nina. "Go in the shower, I don't mind."

What, and splash your feet?!

"I'll mind," said Samantha, shocked to hear the desperation in her own voice. She took a deep breath. "Fuck! What do I do? Nina, what do I do?!"

Samantha stared at Nina, paralyzed, hoping for an answer. Nina opened her mouth - closed it again. She looked desperate about something, too.

Samantha watched Nina look at her, look at the floor, look back up at her. Finally, she spoke. "Sam, I don't mind if you pee on me."

The two women stared at each other for several seconds.

"Say what?" said Samantha.

Nina blushed, looked towards the floor. "It's embarrassing. It's not exactly a mainstream kink..."

Samantha stared, her desperation momentarily forgotten. "So when I threatened to pee on you...?"

Nina grinned weakly. Samantha saw that she was trembling. This is hard for her, Sam. She's made herself vulnerable to you. Don't fuck this up.

Also, don't wet yourself in front of your new lover.

Hold on just a few seconds.

"Yeah," said Nina, quietly. "That wasn't terror."

Holy shit, what do I say?! What do I do?!

Pain. Sudden, stabbing pain, and horror, as a droplet of warmth trickled down Samantha's thigh.

"Nina, I love you and we'll talk about this," squeaked Samantha, red-faced, "but for now, please look away for a moment."

Nina nodded, and covered her eyes.

***

Nina sat with her hands over her eyes. She heard the shower activate, felt the water on her skin.

After a few moments, she heard Samantha's voice. "You can look, now."

Nina opened her eyes, and got to her feet. Samantha looked shamefaced - Nina wrapped her arms around her.

"It's okay," she said. "I love you, Sam."

Samantha's voice was uneven as she lightly put her arms around Nina. "I handled that badly."

"Shh." Nina stroked Samantha's back, as the water fell on them. "It's fine."

"I couldn't think straight, love, it was so urgent..."

"Sam," said Nina, a little more firmly. "I love you. Peeing in the shower won't change that."

Samantha laughed, her chest heaving in Nina's embrace. Then, she sniffled. "Should I have just gone in your mouth?"

Nina hesitated. "I don't know, Sam. I wanted you to, in that moment." She drew back a little, looked up into Samantha's eyes. "But this is definitely something that needs talked about first. I wouldn't want you to do that and then feel bad or weird about it, Sam."

She leaned into Samantha again, tightening their embrace. "And I'm to blame for tipping you over the edge. I knew what I was doing, pressing my nose in like that. I was so caught up in the moment that I wasn't thinking straight. I should have remembered that you didn't actually intend to go through with it."

She felt herself squeezed as Samantha's embrace tightened, and a quiet, sighing voice. "I need to soap up my legs again," said Samantha, "but then let's put our clothes on and just talk for a while. Like you said we should. Let's do that now."

And not a moment too soon, thought Nina. If there's one thing I'm learning about Sam, it's that things move quicker than you thought they would, and precautions should be taken.

She probably wants a minute alone to think. Also she might be embarrassed about what just happened.

"Should I put a pot of coffee on," said Nina, "and meet you downstairs?"

"Yeah," said Samantha, quietly. "That'd be nice."

***

Samantha entered the kitchen to the scent of freshly-brewed coffee. Nina sat at the table, two cups laid out ready. Samantha's coffee was already there, made the way she liked it.

I just wet myself in front of her, thought Samantha, and felt the blush rise.

She sat down. Nina's hand curled around hers.

"I love you, Sam," said Nina.

Samantha smiled. "I love you too, Nina."

"And I don't care if you never indulge my watersports kink, Sam. I'm not going to get bored and wander off just because of that one little thing."

Samantha looked into Nina's eyes and saw no dishonesty there, conscious or not.

Samantha looked into her coffee. Saw her hands wrapped around the cup. Saw her reflection, brown hair and brown eyes in brown coffee. She pushed her glasses further up her nose, and looked at Nina.

"I want to," she said, and took a sip of her coffee. "I want to make you happy, love. But..." she looked down. "It might take me a while. I mean... it's an unusual kink, like you said..."

"And if you're not into it, you're not into it," said Nina, touching Samantha's hand. "Love, it's not like I can't get off without it. I have no shortage of other kinks, as I'm sure you know." She smiled.

Samantha looked at Nina.

How to explain to her?

"Nina," said Samantha, "I know it was hard for you to tell me that you like..." she trailed off, gestured around meaninglessly. "...pee. I love you, and I'm flattered that you trust me so much, and I feel very close to you right now." She looked down. "But I don't understand this. And I don't understand how I feel about it."

Nina looked pained. "Are you..." she hesitated, her voice dropping to a whisper, her eyes looking around, not meeting Samantha's. "...disgusted?"

"Oh, no!" said Samantha, holding up hands in a warding-off gesture. "No, no no no. Love, I don't think you can disgust me."

Nina was silent for a moment. She glanced at the table, then looked back up to Samantha. "Then how do you feel about it?"

"I feel like I want to make you come in every way I know how," breathed Samantha. "Finding out new ways is delightful. But for this one..." She shook her head. "I think I need to read the manual, first." She took a sip. "Tell me about it."

Nina sat back in her chair. "I'm an open book to you, Sam. What would you like to know?"

Samantha sat and thought for a moment. What's the best question to ask about this?

"You've fantasized about me in this context, right?"

Nina blushed. "Yes."

"Tell me about that fantasy. What happens, how it feels, the things that we do."

Nina looked down. "Uh..."

Show her. Show her you trust her.

Show her she doesn't have to be embarrassed.

"Nina, I once fantasized about being sodomized by Bugs Bunny with a carrot," blurted Samantha.

The two women stared at each other across the table.

What the fuck did I just say.

"Um..." said Nina.

"Okay," said Samantha, blushing. "I was a teenager, still figuring things out, kinda mixed-up, watched a lot of cartoons, you know what it's like."

Samantha could tell, from the look on Nina's face, that no, she did not know what it was like to fantasize about anal sex with a cartoon rabbit.

I thought everyone went through that phase.

"That same year," continued Samantha, not sure exactly why, "I put a Sharpie up myself and masturbated to Robin Hood on VHS."

Samantha, why are you saying these words. Why are these things coming out of your mouth.

"There's no shame in that," said Nina, carefully. "Kevin Costner was pretty cute, to a teenage..."

"The cartoon version," interrupted Samantha. "With the foxes."

Oh, Sam. You could have let that one go. Why? Why did you correct her? It was almost a normal thing to say.

Samantha watched Nina's lips press together, the corners of her mouth turning up. "I know you promised never to laugh at me," said Samantha, "but this is pretty ridiculous, and you should probably let it out before you explode."

Nina fought for control, her chest heaving, holding in the laughter. After a few seconds, she calmed down, exhaled, placed her hand palm-down on the table, met Sam's eye, the flicker of a smile on her lips. "No, I can do this and not laugh. We're grown-ups."

Samantha leaned over the table. "In my fantasy, I was Maid Marian. I had a big, bushy fox tail, and Robin brushed it for me." Nina burst into laughter. "Every night, we'd dance and frolic in the moonlight, and then we'd kiss for hours, and then I'd rock that Loxley fox's socks." Samantha watched Nina guffaw, saw drips of coffee roll down the sides of her mug. "And Little John was jealous of Robin, and all the villagers were jealous of my beauty, and there was some contrived plot, and there were battles, and I fought alongside Robin and I was a better fighter than him, Nina. I saved his ass, not the other way around. This was an elaborate fantasy. And also sometimes I put my fingers up his butt."

Samantha leaned back, and sipped her coffee, waiting for Nina to calm down.

She waited for what seemed to be a long time.

I've never told anyone that before, she mused. And if I ever thought I'd tell anyone, never did I imagine I'd want them to laugh.

Finally, Nina was coherent enough to look at Samantha with nothing more than sparkling eyes and a wide, toothy grin. "Puberty is a hell of a drug," she said.

"Do you get why I'm telling you this?" asked Samantha.

Nina nodded. "Yes."

"Can you tell me anything about this kink of yours that's more embarrassing than that?"

Nina smiled into her coffee cup. She thought for a moment. "I got off to Robin Hood too. But with me, it was 'Men in Tights.'"

Samantha nodded. "Cary Elwes. I loved the Princess Bride. I had such dreams about Westley." She raised the cup to her lips, sipped.

"And I wanted to be fucked by Optimus Prime."

Coffee splashed behind Samantha's glasses. When she calmed down, Nina was offering her a napkin. Samantha took it gratefully, giggling, and mopped the liquid from her eyebrows.

"Sometimes," said Samantha, between giggles, "I have orgasms on rollercoasters."

"Only sometimes?" chuckled Nina.

"Okay, I think we've just figured out what we're doing this weekend," said Samantha, running the napkin around her glasses.

"Go ride some rollercoasters and then watch cartoons?"

Samantha sighed happily. "Yeah." She put her glasses back on. "And maybe I'll indulge all your naughtiest fantasies."

Nina nodded. "But first you've got to know what they are. Right."

She looked down, thought for a moment.

"I have several. Several ones involving you and pee."

Samantha shifted in her chair, her elbows on the table. "What's your favorite one?"

Nina smiled, not meeting Sam's eye. "Hard to say. Um... okay, here's one." She looked at the floor. "I'm right there." She pointed. "Right on the kitchen floor. You're wearing that orange sweater, and your pants and underwear are off to the side. Your thighs are around my cheeks." She wriggled a little. "Your pussy is right in front of me. It takes a while, because you're shy, even though this is something that you're making me do, and you really have to... go..." she trailed off.

"Then what happens?" asked Samantha.

"Then you relax," said Nina, quietly. "And you do this, like, relieved sigh..." She blushed. "And... and then it happens."

Samantha sipped her coffee, watched Nina. "On your face? Or in your mouth, or...?"

Nina smiled a little, looking down. "Over my lips. My mouth is closed. Just a few drops at first, and they trickle over my lips and down my cheeks."

"Just your lips?" asked Samantha, leaning forward.

"I get impatient," said Nina, blushing bright red, "and I tickle you. And a jet hits me right between the eyes." She closed her eyes. "And then you finally let go, and you... you know." She swallowed. "You piss all over my face."

Samantha felt her own blush rising. "It felt good to say those words, just then, didn't it?"

Nina didn't meet her eye. "Um." She wriggled. "Yes."

Samantha smiled. Language. Language is hot. "Nina?"

Nina looked up.

"How does it feel," said Samantha, blush intensifying, grin broadening, "when I piss all over your face?"

Nina swallowed, turning her head to the side a little. "You're moaning," she said, her words coming faster now, more decisively, "because it feels so good to let go after so long. I rub my face against you. I open my mouth and taste it. It's hot. It puddles around my head, and soaks my shoulders. My hair's wet." She opened her eyes, met Samantha's briefly, looked away, shifted in her seat. "You call me a dirty bitch, and you make me go take a shower. Sometimes you come with me and wash my hair for me, sometimes you come with me and grab my hair and tell me to open my mouth, and..." She hesitated. "Then you push your crotch into my mouth, forcefully, and you... do it straight onto my tongue. Sometimes you make me swallow." She shrugged, and fidgeted a little. "Depends on whether I've come by that point or not."

Samantha ran her finger around the rim of her coffee cup. "Is it being powerless, or being peed on, that turns you on?"

"Both," said Nina.

"Is it..." Samantha cast around for the right words. "Is it being marked as mine? Being scented?"

Nina looked down. "That's part of it."

"Have you done this before?"

Nina nodded. "With guys. Not with a woman before. It's different. At least, I imagine it'll be different."

Samantha put her elbow on the table, rested her chin in her hand. "How so?"

Nina looked around herself, squirming. "I don't know. I lack the experience. But from forums and such, I get the impression that it tastes different, for a start. Stronger, and more acidic."

Samantha nodded. "It does sound like taste would be a big factor. Smell, too. What does it taste like?"

Nina showed the ghost of a smile. "Nobody does this for the taste, Sam, it doesn't taste good. It's bitter. And smell-wise, well, it smells like piss."

"If I drank lots of water...?"

Nina nodded. "That's the way to do it. Just keep drinking all day until what comes out is basically just warm water."

Samantha nodded. "Noted. Flush the system, gotcha. What d'you think will be different, when we do it?"

Nina looked up, and grinned. "When we do it?"

Samantha grinned back. "I'll totes pee in your mouth someday soon, Nina. I love you. I just want to understand, so I can do it right."

Nina squirmed happily in her seat. "I love you too."

"So back to my question. Girls - different, right?"

"Well... With guys, there's..." Nina shrugged. "There's a sort of... silly, exuberant nature about it. Even if it takes some persuasion to get a guy to pee on you, it's not like they need encouragement to pee on everything else. Got a campfire that needs put out? No problem. Snow that hasn't got anyone's name in it yet? Well, let's take care of that. It's as though peeing on things is in their nature. And so, when they pee on a person, it's either silly or degrading, but seldom what you'd call... intimate, I suppose." She looked up at Samantha. "I imagine it'd feel different, with a woman. More... secret, maybe."

Samantha regarded the deeply blushing Nina, and struggled to understand.

"I read this article once by a guy who had a foot fetish," continued Nina. "I never understood the appeal, until I read that article. I still don't get off on feet, but intellectually I understand why other people do. He talked at length about how when a woman is barefoot, it's usually because she's in a place that she loves. Her own home, or the home of a trusted friend. Somewhere she feels very comfortable. He said," said Nina, looking at the ceiling and struggling for words, "that it was the associations with what being barefoot means, more than the feet themselves, that turned him on." She looked up, briefly, at Samantha. "It's the relief. It's knowing that when you really have to go, and then you're finally able to, the relief can..." she cast around for words. "Can... sort of... share a circuit with arousal."

Samantha sat back, taking it in.

It doesn't make sense. No matter how she explains it, it doesn't make sense. Pee is... well, pee.

But does it really matter? If she loves it, and I'm okay with doing it, then do I have to understand it?

1...34567...9