High Voltage Mittens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina saw Samantha's pupils widen. "That's just filthy, Nina."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Filthy and disgusting and strange. You're a low, depraved pervert, aren't you, Nina?"

Nina did not look away. "I am a low, depraved pervert, Mistress."

"And do you manage to swallow all of it, little rabbit? Every drop?"

Oh God. Is she...

She's going to...

Should I make her...

Samantha spoke, low and breathy, her eyes locked onto Nina's.

"I'll slap you, Nina, right now, if you dare to tell me that you spill any. I'm warning you. So - do you swallow every drop?"

"No, Mistress," said Nina, a tingle rushing from her clitoris.

Samantha cocked an eyebrow. "So then what happens?"

Say it. Make her do it.

"I can't swallow fast enough, Mistress, and some of it runs down my chin and over my breasts. And then you -"

Impact. A harsh, ringing slap across the face.

Nina did not see Samantha's arm move. She sat, panting with shivering breath, her face angled to the right, her cheek burning, incoherent.

Someone took her face in gentle fingers, and moved her field of vision so that she could see a face. It was Samantha's. Samantha smiled, and said a word.

"Uh?" said Nina.

"Carry on," said Samantha.

"Whuh..." said Nina, blinking.

Samantha leaned forward and kissed her gently on the forehead. "Continue with the story that you were telling me, Nina."

Nina blinked some more, and focus, coherency returned. She was dripping with sweat, and her cunt was glowing, and something was tugging at her right nipple.

"Uh... yes," she said, weakly. "You make me lick you clean, and then you help me up, and you help me to wash the pee off myself."

"Mmm-hmm," said Samantha, looking down.

"And then we go back out into the park, and..." Nina looked down, at what Samantha was doing. A ring of copper encircled her nipple, at the areola. It was soldered to a red wire, which led to a prototype circuit board containing many mysterious components, of which Nina could identify only a battery holder, containing a single AA battery. A black wire came from the device to a copper rod that Samantha held.

"Um," said Nina.

Samantha's eyes widened in a happy grin. "Saying 'uh,' 'um,' or any other such stalling nonsense. What is the punishment?"

Ten seconds' silence immediately, regardless of instructions to the contrary, thought Nina.

That's when the first arc hit her.

***

Samantha touched the probe to the very tip of Nina's swollen, erect nipple, and watched her reaction.

First, the jolt hit, as the circuit made a frightening snapping sound. The chair clattered as Nina jumped. Then, her eyes widened. She curled her lips back from her teeth, and just caught herself from crying out.

Samantha smiled. Delightful! This is tremendously effective!

At eight seconds, Samantha said "Did you like that?"

Nina gasped - probably realizing just then that she'd been holding her breath.

Look at that reaction! From such little power! Making the power supply as unnecessarily loud and frightening as I possibly could - that was very clever. You are a very clever Sam! You can make Nina think she's being horribly tortured while barely even hurting her at all!

"And this is battery-powered!" cried Samantha. "I bet you're wondering how it can bite so hard with just a double-A battery, huh?" She leaned in close to Nina, felt her shuddering breath, saw the conductive fear-sweat pouring off her - "Well, you know what else uses double-A batteries? Stunguns, that's what! You'd be amazed what you can do with the right step-up circuitry!"

She struck another arc. Nina, now unconstrained by the ten-second-silence rule, cried out in a high, pained yelp.

Samantha stood, showed Nina her crotch. "Look at what your whimpering is doing to me, Nina." She slipped the index finger of her left hand between her labia and then moved it downwards, extending a string of pale juices. "Your pain causes this."

Is that true?

Is it her pain, or knowing that she's turned on by pain?

Am I a sadist? Is it okay for me to be a sadist?

"You're helpless," she said, quietly, crouching down in front of Nina.

"I'm helpless," breathed Nina, shuddering.

"I can do whatever I want to you," said Samantha, watching Nina's reaction. "I can make you do whatever I want you to."

Nina shivered and twitched in her seat. "Wh-what would you have me do?"

Samantha opened her mouth.

Oh.

Samantha closed her mouth.

Shit. Hadn't thought that far ahead.

"Let me think," said Samantha. She touched her index finger to her chin, and with her other hand, zapped Nina's nipple.

"AAH!"

"Hush," said Samantha. "I'm thinking." She touched the probe to Nina's nipple again, heard the crackle, watched Nina jump in her chair. She smiled. "I'm not doing this to punish you, I'm just doing it because I like doing it. You'll know when I'm punishing you."

Another zap - another jolt, Nina's breasts shaking, her eyes wet, her nipples erect, her teeth biting her lower lip.

"Suggestions?" asked Samantha.

"I - ah! - I could f-finish the-the fantasy, m-mistress..."

Samantha grinned. Yeah. That's what we were doing. Before I got distracted. "Okay." Zap, whimper. "I'll stop shocking you until you've finished."

She leaned down close, into Nina's face, feeling the warmth of her trembling lips. "Yeah," said Samantha, quietly. "It's not fair. It's not supposed to be. I'm going to shock you, Nina. The only difference is whether I do it in a minute," she raised the probe so that Nina could see, "or whether I do it right now."

"We go back out into the park," said Nina.

Samantha grinned. "On your leash?"

Nina nodded. "On my leash."

"And what happens, in the park?" Samantha stroked her labia with her left hand, almost absently. She felt a blush rise.

This really is sordid and filthy. And it's turning her on.

"We get ready to leave. I still have to pee..." Nina's voice, already quiet, dropped to a whisper.

It's turning me on, too.

"You were having these filthy thoughts about me, before we ever even kissed?"

"Yes," whispered Nina.

Samantha leaned close. "You love being such a pervert, don't you?"

Nina nodded, not meeting Samantha's eye.

"And you'll tell me anything," said Samantha, moving the rod close to Nina's nipple, watching her flinch out of reflex, "just to delay the punishment that you know is coming eventually anyway. Just to not be in pain in this very moment. I have complete power over you, don't I, Nina?"

Nina nodded, whimpering, eyes closed.

Samantha watched Nina carefully, hesitating. "Do I make you wet yourself?"

Nina nodded, once more, biting her lower lip.

"Or..." said Samantha, her fingers squelching in the folds of her labia, stroking gently over her clitoris - "do you do it on purpose?"

"Sometimes," whispered Nina, shivering.

"So we're walking along, leaving the park, I'm holding your leash like you're a dog..."

"And I can't keep up," said Nina, "because I'm squeezing my legs together."

"Do I pull on your leash?"

Nina whimpered, her ears burning, her cheeks scarlet. "Yes."

"Is that what makes it so that you can't hold on anymore?"

Nina nodded. "That's..." she took a deep breath. "That's when I feel it trickle down my legs."

Samantha smiled. "And everyone is watching. Strangers. Maybe they're pointing at you."

Nina caught Samantha's eye, briefly, then looked away. "It's so humiliating."

"And when you're masturbating to this image," said Samantha, slowly, her face creeping closer towards Nina's, "that humiliation is what makes you come, correct? Look at me."

Nina did as she was told. She was sweating, blushing, trembling. "That's what makes me come, mistress."

Samantha touched her forehead to Nina's, passed the probe from her right hand to her left, and with her right hand, gently unbuttoned Nina's jeans.

"Do you know," said Samantha, slowly, quietly, "what I would do?" Her hand flattened against Nina's tummy, and her fingers crept into the burning wet heat below the waistband.

Nina shifted, her bottom rising. "M-mistress?"

"What I'd do, little rabbit..." Samantha's fingers found the line of Nina's panties, slid below them and into her pubic hair - "if you were to embarrass me in public, like that?"

"Ah..." Nina arched her back, pressing down with her feet, begging Samantha with her crotch.

"I'd take off your leash," said Samantha, pushing her fingers between the soft, twitching line of Nina's cunt and the sopping wet heat of her panties - "and I'd beat you with it."

She pressed her mouth to Nina's, struck arcs against her nipple, and slid her fingers between her oil-slick, burning hot labia. Nina screamed into Samantha's mouth, the chair legs clattering, Nina's whole body convulsing in crashing, explosive waves. Samantha's fingers wettened, Nina's underwear squelching against the back of Samantha's hand.

Samantha struck arcs in time with Nina's cries, until the waves subsided, Nina shuddering and sighing in the chair.

My God, she's beautiful when she's coming.

Samantha drew back, a warm pulsing between her legs, and looked at Nina with a smile. "Am I getting the hang of this?"

Nina laughed. Sweat ran between her breasts. "Yeah..." she breathed, dreamlike. "Yeah, I'd say so. That was..." She blinked, shook her head, smiling. "Wow. I love you, Sam."

Samantha touched Nina's breast, a gentle stroke with the very tips of her fingers. "I love you too." She plucked the grounding conductor from Nina's swollen, red nipple, and carefully disconnected the battery from the probe before touching the copper pieces together. One last quiet snap as the capacitors discharged, and the machine was safe.

She pointed to Nina's nipple. "You okay, here?"

"It's a bit tingly," said Nina. "Can you cut me free?"

Samantha nodded. She searched for a moment in the electronic junkyard of her kitchen table, and produced a hobby knife. She knelt down in front of Nina.

"Hold still," said Samantha, touching the blade to the tape, the knife over the wood of the chair so that any mistakes would damage the chair rather than Nina.

She peeled the cut ends of the insulation tape away from the armrests. Nina stretched her arm, rotated it at the shoulder, while Samantha cut the other side.

Nina looked thoughtfully at the tape stuck to her wrists.

Ah. That's going to sting a bit, to take off - wait, what's she...

Nina curled the slack tape around each wrist, so that they formed shining black bracelets. She grinned down at Samantha.

"I'm yours," she said, simply and quietly. Then she leaned forwards and kissed Samantha, tenderly, loving lips pressing against Samantha's, a gentle tongue sliding into Samantha's mouth.

"Mmmph," said Samantha, closing her eyes, feeling herself pushed backwards. She set her hands palm-down down on the floor behind her - then she felt Nina's hands around her shoulders, and on the back of her head.

Taking her weight.

Yes...

Samantha tentatively raised one palm from the floor, then the other, as Nina's knees touched down on either side of Samantha's thighs. She relaxed her abdomen, let herself become heavy in Nina's arms. Nina lowered her, gently, slowly.

The kiss came to a happy ending, and Samantha opened her eyes.

Nina looked down at Samantha, eyes sparkling, a soft-edged smile on her lips. "I love you more than I've ever loved anyone," she said, quietly, almost thoughtfully.

Samantha felt a warm rush from her abdomen - down to her toes, up to her cheeks. She reached up with her right hand, stroked Nina's cheek.

"I love you more than the sun," said Samantha.

A month ago, Samantha would have stammered, said that that wasn't what she'd meant to say - well, it was, in that if the world ended and the sun went dark then Sam would be okay as long as Nina was with her, in that she loved Nina and needed Nina and wanted to be with Nina forever, but she didn't realize how silly it would sound condensed down to those exact words, you understand, don't you, I mean I know it was a daft thing to say but that's what I actually meant. Nina would have assured Samantha that yes, she understood, now that Samantha had explained it at least, and no, it wasn't silly, well, actually, yes, it kinda was, but it was the sort of endearing silliness that Nina loved, the sort of wonderful happy accidental moments of clumsy beauty that were inherent in Sam and that were a big part of why I love you so much, and please, Sam, never stop being silly with me.

But that was a month ago.

Now, the whole conversation happened in a grin and a slight raise of Nina's right eyebrow, and a smiling semi-shrug from Samantha. No words necessary.

Words just take up time you could use for kissing, thought Samantha, closing her eyes again as Nina's lips touched hers. She rested her head against Nina's palm, trusting, comfortable, until she felt Nina tugging at her T-shirt. She wriggled, parting their lips for the smallest possible amount of time until Nina dropped the empty garment to the floor and came back to Samantha, gripping her left breast, reuniting their mouths.

The kiss said Yours. It said Thank you. It said Always. It said My turn.

That, thought Samantha, is a complicated kiss.

The kiss turned to her jaw, to her neck, to her earlobe - and yet it somehow didn't feel like it was breaking up into a series of smaller kisses.

More like one long kiss, thought Samantha, running her fingers through Nina's hair, but now it has a wavelength. A frequency. Her lips are leaving my body and returning, but it's still the same kiss.

The same communication.

Samantha felt Nina's kiss descend over her collarbone, across her heart, while Nina's fingers stroked to a sudden point over her nipples.

Her back arched, and she let out a quiet "Ah!"

The same wonderful signal.

Nina tugged gently and briefly on Samantha's nipples as her kiss descended over Samantha's abdomen. She did something complicated with her hands - stroking them over Samantha's breasts and tummy, crossing over each other at least once, a firm, grateful, loving touch.

A "Let me take care of you now" touch...

Samantha opened her eyes to watch Nina kiss her just beneath her navel - the source of those warm throbs running through her - and descend into her pubic hair.

...already?

...well, I guess - "Oh!" Why not!

Hot breath between her legs. A gentle caress of lips on her mons. Lower - a playful stroke of a soft, pliant tongue over her tingling clitoris.

Samantha closed her eyes, laid back and sighed, content, Nina's tongue slithering downwards to her vagina.

Samantha's eyes shot open. The tongue didn't stop. It slid wetly between her buttocks, touching with infinite gentleness the secret place back there.

"Ah!" said Samantha, watching Nina pull back, give her a shy smile, and stroke a finger between Samantha's slick labia.

"Mistress?" said Nina, quiet, coy.

She wants to...

Samantha swallowed. She glanced towards the table.

There's lube on the kitchen table, right next to her head. I'm naked. She's clothed. She's going to penetrate my butt.

And I'm going to let her.

And I'm going to enjoy it.

Samantha nodded, blushing.

Something of a turnaround.

"Thank you, mistress," said Nina, and her tongue slid against Samantha's anus.

Samantha writhed in sudden, new pleasure - she arched a little, lifting her bottom from the floor. She watched Nina's hand rise up towards the table, her mouth staying exactly where it was, and her fingers wrapped around the bottle.

She didn't look to see where the bottle was, but she didn't knock anything over getting it, realized Samantha with a start. She must have noted its position. She planned this.

Nina raised her face - leaving cooling saliva on Samantha's bottom - and diverted her attention to the bottle. Samantha watched Nina uncap it, saw cold lube flow slowly over soft skin. Nina's eyes were on her fingers - watching the lube move, encouraging it with her other hand, a thin, glistening coating. Warming it.

Samantha grew quite aware of how her thighs were spread widely apart, her wet labia visible and inviting. She felt her anus clenching involuntarily.

Relax, Sam. Relax and let Nina's fingers just... slide in.

Nina's eyes caught Samantha's, and their edges crinkled up in a grin. Slowly, she reached downwards, underneath Samantha - Samantha felt Nina's fingers slide wetly between her buttocks, over the sensitive spot in her behind. She twitched, gasped quietly, kept her eyes on Nina's.

"Do you want this?" asked Nina, softly, the tip of her index finger snug between Samantha's cheeks, moving in tiny little come-here motions, tickling Samantha's most private place.

Samantha shuddered, little shivering thrills running over her tailbone and up her spine.

Should I...?

"Yes," breathed Samantha. "Yes, touch me there."

With that, Samantha shifted her weight onto her triceps, raised her bottom from the floor, and turned over. She looked back over her shoulder - Nina wasn't looking her in the eye.

She's watching my butt, thought Samantha. Watching the way it moves as I tense and relax, shift my weight around. Samantha parted her thighs a little, perhaps tensing her buttocks just a little more than the motion warranted. She saw Nina's pupils widen as she exposed herself.

Samantha faced forward and laid with her forearms on the floor, her chest and shoulders raised a little. Her nipples rested lightly on the linoleum - it was cold, and Samantha found herself quite glad she'd mopped the previous afternoon.

Although we did knock all that stuff off the table earlier...

Samantha felt Nina's wettened, slippery finger run cold down her back. She jumped, shivered, giggled. Heard Nina giggle behind her.

"Cold," breathed Samantha, feeling the finger bump over each vertebra, between shoulder blades, over her center, lower, to the top of her buttocks.

Samantha exhaled slowly, smiled, felt Nina's fingertip move smoothly between her butt-cheeks, over her tailbone, lower and lower and pause, making tiny circles at her anus.

Kinda ticklish. Wet and ticklish.

Samantha felt herself jumping and tensing, forced herself to relax. Nina can see that, she realized with a blush - she can see my anus clenching and relaxing.

Is that appealing for her?

And why the hell aren't there any sexy words for the anus?

A quiet, shy voice called from behind her. "Shall I go inside, Mistress?"

Samantha nodded. "Be gentle," she breathed.

"Slow and gentle, Mistress," said Nina, as Samantha felt the pressure on her asshole slowly increase, "just as you asked." Samantha let herself relax, felt the point of Nina's finger push with greater force. "Keep telling me what feels good. If you need to stop, tell me."

"I will," said Samantha. "Slow, but keep going."

How did it happen, that I put a coilgun inside Nina before I let her touch my butthole? Samantha felt wet, slippery pressure build behind her. This feels amazing. We should've done this sooner.

1...456789