High Voltage Mittens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha forced herself to relax; that same second, she felt the pressure give way, felt herself give in, felt Nina's fingertip slide up her bottom.

Samantha closed her eyes, lowered her forehead to rest on cool linoleum, and breathed a low, deep, relieved "Uhh."

"Okay, Sam?" asked Nina.

"Yes," whispered Samantha, into the floor. "That was a happy sigh."

Was it? Not just happy, though - sudden relaxation and penetration and a release of tension...

Samantha grinned. Nina's finger is in my butt.

"Deeper, or stop a moment?" asked Nina.

Samantha turned to look at her, letting her grin show. Saw Nina's sparkling eyes, her wet, kissable lips. "Push it in, hon."

Nina grinned back, looking Samantha in the eye, and pushed.

Samantha felt a slow, intense, inward sliding sensation, Nina's finger hard inside her. She moaned, trying to cast her eyes downwards to what Nina was doing - she saw only Nina's hand, between soft, twin mounds.

"That's the second knuckle, Sam." Nina looked down, between Samantha's buttocks - looked back up, into Samantha's eyes. "Are you enjoying this?"

Samantha giggled. Of course I'm enjoying it. "God, yes." She sighed, happily, facing forward. "How come we didn't do this sooner?"

Nina's voice came hesitant and soft; "I don't know, Sam. You've touched me there plenty of times. I guess I was just... waiting for the signal, I suppose."

With that, Samantha felt Nina push, and her finger slither deeper. "Ah!"

"Okay?" asked Nina.

Samantha nodded, her eyes closing. "Yes..."

"How about this?" asked Nina, pushing a little more - Samantha felt Nina's hand, her knuckles, press between her buttocks.

"Oh God!" cried Samantha. Nina's third knuckle was pressing against her - her finger all the way inside. The pressure felt astonishingly good.

"Astonishingly?" Am I astonished? I actually am...

I wasn't expecting this to feel so... good. To have someone else do it.

Nina continued to push and release, in tiny rhythmic motions. Samantha continued to let little soft moans escape her, only slightly under her control.

I knew it'd feel good physically - I knew it'd be pleasurable. I knew it'd be intimate. But I was expecting it to feel...

Samantha's hands found themselves cupping her breasts, her nipples between her index and middle fingers. There were two warm spots on the linoleum where they had laid, soft and heavy.

...intense. Taboo. Transgressive. And it doesn't. It feels caring, and considerate, and... loving. Nina is being so careful, so gentle, so respectful...

She grinned.

...of my butthole.

"I love you so much," breathed Samantha.

She heard the grin in Nina's voice as she replied. "I love you too, Sam." With that, Samantha felt Nina begin to draw her finger back.

That feels... so strange. And so intimate.

"Oh..." breathed Samantha. "Yes... Yes, slowly, like that." She felt the tiny ridged lump of Nina's knuckle drag for just a moment, felt the resistance build and release, smooth and wet. "Oh, Nina... You have sexy knuckles."

Nina giggled. "All the better to prod your butt with, my love."

Samantha felt Nina's first knuckle slide wetly out of her behind. She clenched, involuntarily - Nina's fingertip slid out, rested on her star, pressed, slipped inside her as she relaxed.

Samantha rested her forehead against the linoleum, breathed, exhaled happily. It feels so intense. And so careful. Nina knows she's playing with high voltage, and she's being so loving and respectful of it... Her fingertips remembered that they were brushing against her nipples and she rubbed them some more, three points of intense sensation.

She felt the knuckles of Nina's finger push, one after the other, deep inside her - felt Nina's hand press into her buttocks. "Still okay, Sam?"

"God, yes," breathed Samantha. "Keep pushing, that feels good. You can speed up a little if you want."

"I do," said Nina, and Samantha felt Nina's left hand grip her left buttock, squeezing tightly, her right hand pressing deeply between her cheeks, pushing in short, intense peaks of pressure. Suddenly but smoothly, the finger slithered backwards, and forwards again, the strokes lengthening. Samantha felt her body become liquid, relaxed - she felt herself melting into a grinning puddle that consisted of two nipples and a bottom.

When Samantha felt Nina's left hand leave her buttock and her fingertip slide between the slick valley of her labia and over her clitoris, Samantha snapped back into human form and jumped a little. "Ah!"

"Okay, Sam?"

"Don't stop!"

"All right, then!"

"Holy fuck!" Sparks ran tingling through Samantha's body, flying from her clitoris, pinging through her nerves. She felt as though arcs were running between her legs like a Jacob's Ladder. She twisted gently on her nipples - three points of focused sensation becoming four.

The index finger of Nina's right hand began to slither backwards out of Samantha's behind, the index finger of her left hand gently stroking and teasing the point of Samantha's clitoris. Samantha, moaning, felt Nina's finger leave her - unconsciously she clenched, tightening around the very tip of Nina's finger, and then relaxed and let Nina push into her again, a long, smooth, swift motion that ended with Nina's knuckles batting against the underside of her buttocks.

"Oh God!" cried Samantha, her nose and forehead pressing into the floor. She bucked her hips against Nina's penetration, raising her tummy from the linoleum, pushing her butt back against Nina's finger.

The finger on Samantha's clitoris disappeared, and was replaced with damp, panting breath and soft, fluttering wetness. Samantha felt Nina's hair tickling her buttocks, and raised her hips further, weight bearing onto her knees.

I'm really exposing myself to her...

Her finger is sliding in and out of my ass, so close to her eyes that she probably can't even focus. Her tongue is slithering through my labia. Her nose is...

Samantha felt hot breath blowing on the sensitive place between her labia and anus.

Her nose is right in my ass!

It's okay, it's okay, I just showered...

"Is that good, Sam?" came a sound and a feeling, hot breath broken up into delightful little waves across Samantha's vulva with each syllable.

"Yes," breathed Samantha, and let out a little moan.

"Sam?" whispered Nina, her finger slithering back and forth in Samantha's anus.

"Mmm?"

"Would you mind if I licked you some more?" Her finger slid out of Samantha and stroked gently around her star - "...here?"

Um...

"Please," murmured Samantha. "Yes, lick me there..."

She heard the grin in Nina's words. "Thank you, mistress." Then she felt Nina's tongue slide up her labia, over the opening of her vagina, and slither in one smooth stroke between her buttocks, over the sensitive private spot, Nina's cheeks pressing into Samantha's behind. The long, wet lick continued further - sliding up to the base of her spine, leaving a cool trail behind.

"Jesus," breathed Samantha, and squeezed her breasts, her nipples poking between her fingers.

"Okay, Sam?"

"Yes..."

Samantha felt Nina's left index finger slip between her labia - a moment later, it slid effortlessly into her vagina, buried to the third knuckle.

"Oh, sweet holy fuck..." murmured Samantha, as Nina's tongue slid downwards, lingered between her buttocks, pushed gently against her anus.

"Mmm," breathed Nina. Her tongue vibrated wetly against Samantha, her finger slithering back and forth, deep and warm and rigid inside.

"I love you," whispered Samantha, into the floor. "God, that - ah! - that feels amazing. Your tongue is so... ooh... so... so complicated."

She heard Nina giggle behind her, felt the twitches of her tongue. It can be hard or soft, pointed or flat, and it changes every second...

And now, pointed. And now, hard. And now, pushing firmly against the very center of Samantha's star, pushing hard...

Samantha clenched.

Does... does she want to...

"Relax," said Nina, and delicately kissed Samantha's anus. "It's okay."

"Are you trying to - mmm" Samantha felt Nina's finger slow down a little. Considerate of her. "Are you trying to... put your tongue in, back there?"

"Is that okay?"

Samantha pondered the question.

Yes, it is.

Well, that wasn't much pondering.

"...yes. Please. Um. And thank you-ooh-OH!" Samantha felt a hot, squirming wetness push inside her behind, as Nina's finger curled in a come-here motion against Samantha's g-spot, another set of fingers stroking at her clitoris.

"Jesus!" cried Samantha, feeling her orgasm swell, sparks at her clit, warm thrills running through her spine, cheeks aflame. "Fuck me!" she squealed, wondered for a second if she intended to say that, then said it again.

Nina's tongue slipped out of Samantha, slid up between her cheeks, morphed into a quick kiss on her tailbone, and then strong, painful teeth gripped her left buttock. The sudden spike in sensation drove her over the edge and her orgasm rushed upwards to a crescendo, Samantha's cries becoming a high-pitched squeak, electricity crackling through her every nerve, the room brightening as her pupils dilated, her throat turning raw.

Her squeak trailing off into a wordless, breathy exclamation, her cheek pushed into the floor, her hindquarters twitching.

Nina can see that. She can see my pussy and my butthole twitching, clenching and releasing. She can feel it.

And I'm fine with that.

As long as it's her.

She heard a giggle behind her. "We'll have to do that again, sometime."

Samantha chuckled - a breathy, sweating kind of chuckle. She flopped down onto her stomach, and rolled over. "Yes. Wow." She blinked Nina into focus, saw that she was looking at her chest. Saw her raise her finger, point at her right breast.

"Sam, you've... got something stuck to your boob, there."

She looked down.

"Ah." She grinned. "Yeah, that must've fallen off earlier. You were shaking the table a lot."

Nina cocked an eyebrow. "I was shaking the table a lot? You're the one who did that to me."

Samantha giggled, plucking the component - a 10K resistor - from her sweating breast. "And I'll do it again. Put it all the way to three coils, next time." She held the resistor out towards Nina. "And you won't be able to -"

Nina held up a hand. "Stop. No resistance puns."

Samantha pouted. "Aw."

Nina leaned down, snuggled into Samantha's arms, and kissed her on the cheek with a happy sigh. "That was already a pretty shocking experience."

"I plan to revisit it with quite some frequency."

Nina wrinkled up her nose. "Can we stop with the puns? This kinda hertz."

Samantha kissed Nina on the top of her head, and sighed happily. "They are sort of revolting, aren't they."

"Sam?" asked Nina.

"Hmm?"

"A little while ago, I don't think I'd have even known that that was a resistor."

Samantha grinned. "A little while ago, I wouldn't have considered electrical torture sexy." She squeezed tighter. "I think I'm the one getting the education, here."

Nina gave Samantha a tiny little lick underneath her jaw, and smiled.

Outside, AC transformers hummed on wooden poles. Phone lines carried little voltages, each spike in the waveform a miniscule whisper, a syllable of a secret or the beginning of a sigh. As Nina touched Samantha's conductive, sweat-dampened skin, their potentials matched. Their electromagnetic fields mingled, crosstalking and interfering with each other in ways that, although not consciously detectable by either Samantha or Nina, were not at all unwelcome.

Samantha and Nina stayed exactly where they were.

***

Something was wrong.

Nina opened her eyes. Samantha's side of the bed was cold.

Where's my Sam?

Nina sat up, looked towards the ensuite. No light under the door.

She heard a quiet whirring sound, coming from downstairs.

What on earth is that?

***

"Sam?" Nina pushed the study door open. "It's three in the morning."

Samantha looked up from her computer. She wore a fuzzy red dressing gown that had seen better days. "Oh." She pushed her glasses up her nose. "A naked Nina has appeared." She grinned.

"Whatcha doing?" asked Nina, rubbing her eyes and padding into the room.

"Watching you walk nude across my study," purred Samantha. Something glinted in her lap.

"What's that," asked Nina, pointing - "on your hand?"

Samantha looked down. She brought her hand up to her face, and made a show of examining the rings, the little copper conductors on her fingers. "How'd that get there?" she asked, quietly.

Nina followed the wires from Samantha's hand to her desk - the wires fed into a little breadboard with a lot of small chips attached to silver brackets with fins on them.

Heatsinks? pondered Nina.

From that board, a wire went into something plugged into a power strip, and other wires went to another, smaller breadboard, with a big black chip and some other little oddments, and that board plugged into Samantha's computer. Whatever it was, it was complicated.

"Are you making a violet wand, Sam?"

Samantha began to answer, then stopped. "Not... exactly, hon."

"What, then?"

Samantha blushed. "It does work. I was just testing it. But..." she hesitated. "Y'know, I know how other people care about how things look, they don't want components just flopping around in the open, I was going to put it in a pretty little box or something..."

Nina smiled. "Sam, I'm kinda used to seeing your bare components by now."

Samantha nodded, a tiny smile forming. "Well... all right. I've a little more testing to do, but I can show you now, if you like. Turn the light off, will you?"

Nina did so, then sat down on the floor next to Samantha's chair. "Let's see it."

Samantha held out her left hand, the hand with the rings and conductors. "I haven't had much time to practice," she said, quietly. "Forgive me if I'm a bit rusty."

She held her thumb and forefinger in a broken circle, and pressed a button on the board. A dozen or so little green LEDs glowed on the board briefly, then they went out. One came back on and electricity arced, bright and clear, in the gap between Samantha's thumb and forefinger. One arc followed another, each existing for only an eyeblink, each punctuated by a loud SNAP.

The frequency increased. The snaps came faster and faster until they blended into each other and the arc stood steady and smooth, like fire or plasma, casting blue light and white sound into the room.

Still the frequency rose. Suddenly it wasn't a series of sounds but one constant note, rising, finding a plateau, a chord. It sounded like a tiny electric guitar.

And Samantha sang.

It took a second for Nina to realize what was happening, why Samantha's voice was so light and measured, and then she recognized the tune.

"When the rain is blowing in your face," sang Samantha quietly, and the pattern of lights on the board changed and, to Nina's astonishment, the sound of the arc changed into a new note - "and the whole world is on your case..."

How is she doing that?!

And when did I tell her that that was my favorite song?

"I would energize your favorite place," sang Samantha, glancing at Nina and smiling, the blue-white glow of the arc reflected in her glasses.

Oh. Ten years ago. I remember.

The arc twitched as the pattern of LEDs changed, altering its frequency, playing new notes. A musical violet wand.

"To make you feel my love."

The song continued, against the arc's accompaniment. Nina sat in awe.

Last time I heard Samantha sing, I thought she was amazing. And then the following morning I forgot, or I put it down to what we were drinking, or to the atmosphere in that karaoke bar, but I somehow forgot that she can actually carry a tune.

She's divine.

Nina let Samantha's words roll over her, taking in the lyrics that spoke of Samantha's love for her. The words were changed, here and there - little innuendos, touches of how Samantha knew Nina's pleasure in pain, a feeling of a non-traditional love but love nonetheless, pure and true and eternal. The fingerprints that Samantha left in the original lyrics were small, respecting the reasons it was Nina's favorite song, but they continued in a way that was delightful and playful and loving and intimate.

Samantha's words took something dear to Nina and made it something for just the two of them.

After the final "To make you feel my love," Samantha sat sheepishly for a moment.

"It, uh... I know the original faded out, but you can't really do that with an electrical arc," said Samantha, as the tune continued. "It's either arcing or not, I haven't figured out a volume control yet. So it just repeats."

Nina was surprised to feel a tear run down her cheek. "You turned it into a program that continues forever."

"I didn't mean to," said Samantha. "This is why I was still testing it."

"No," said Nina, quietly. "It's perfect."

The two sat and listened to the arc as it continued the song without Samantha.

Samantha chose the end of the verse to end the program.

"I love you, Sam," said Nina, wiping her cheeks in the sudden quiet. "More than Dylan."

"I love you too, Nina."

"Come to bed, so I can hug you forever."

Samantha nodded. "Let me just shut this down and discharge the caps. Don't want Higgs sniffing around it and getting zapped. Go on, I'll follow you up."

Nina did as she was instructed, suspecting that something secret might be going on, and content to let it be a surprise.

***

After Samantha heard Nina's footsteps on the stairs, she stood up, pulling the warm mitten out from underneath her.

She must have heard the sewing machine running, thought Samantha. But I think I got away with it.

She pulled the conductors and wires from her hand, opened a drawer, and found the mitten's twin. She put them on.

They glowed a cool white in the monitor's reflected glow. Pretty things, delicate, harmless.

No thumbs.

Soon.

Samantha placed the mittens carefully into a drawer, and turned off her monitor.

***

Samantha: Just for the two of us, huh. Nice save.

Nina: You didn't change the words enough for me to publish them, love.

Samantha: "but they continued in a way that was delightful and playful and loving and intimate and FUCKING INFRINGING."

Nina: I have to work within the confines of fair use here, Sam!

Samantha: I think our readers are less concerned with whether Bob Dylan's gonna send us a cease-and-desist, and more concerned with the mittens.

Nina: Yes, the mittens!

Samantha: YES. THE MITTENS.

Nina: MMMMIIIITTTTEEEENNNNSSS!

Samantha: Nina, do you realize that at the end of the first Mittens, we'd written twenty-five-odd-thousand words and not gotten to the actual mittens? In a story called "Mittens?"

Nina: I remember

Samantha: See, I don't think you do. BECAUSE YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN.

Nina: ow

Samantha: Clearly the marks I left on you last time didn't last long enough!

Nina: But next time, for sure!

Samantha: Do you promise?

Nina: Yes. I even have a title worked out. "Soaking Wet Mittens!"

Samantha: Ah. So there's actual watersports, and actual mittens, next time, and not just talking about them?

1...456789