Higher Education

Story Info
A young woman delights the aging professor.
2.3k words
3.92
51k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in this story are over eighteen years of age. This story was based on an actual event but names have been changed to protect two of the people still living. Events have been compressed for sake of time and space and took place before there was a need to practice safe sex.

It was only two weeks before the fall semester would be back in session so Marlene and I were busy getting ready for the big event. I usually spent the morning in my office talking to students or getting copies of tests and handouts stapled. Marlene on the other hand worked all day and usually into the early evening making sure student schedules were complete and professor's classes were reasonably balanced.

When I pulled into the driveway Friday evening Marlene was already home and talking to our next door neighbor, Edith, across the fence; actually a line of thick, chest high trimmed shrubs. I greeted them and gave Marlene a quick kiss so she could continue her conversation. As the girls talked I moved one of my hands up the back of Marlene's skirt and gave her sweet ass cheeks a few gentle squeezes. I showed deep interest in their conversation as my hand rubbed, pinched, and patted the sweetest ass in the neighborhood.

My hand trailed lower to the space between her legs where it was warm and very often damp. A smile broke out on my face and Marlene paused her conversation and smiled back. What my fingers found in the dark, damp recess between her smooth thighs was evidence that someone else had been there since I had last explored it early that morning. The crotch of her panties was stiff from someone's dried semen that had oozed from her cunt; I knew it would be a very exciting evening.

I pretended to scratch my nose so I could enjoy the aroma of the nectar I had discovered but Marlene immediately knew what I was up to and announced to Edith that she had to get inside so we could get dinner ready. We said our good nights and headed inside the house where we could share the adventures of her day.

By the time I put my brief case down Marlene was bent over the kitchen counter with her skirt up asking, "Was there something in my panties you found interesting?"

I quickly moved behind her and pulled her panties down then dropped to my knees; I kissed her flanks and the cheeks of her ass. I could clearly see her pubic hair was matted with dried semen and several small spots of dried fluid on the inside of her thighs. I inhaled the musky aroma of her juices mixed with someone's cum but decided to forego the taste test and stood up and drove my cock into her sloppy cunt. As I pulled back on her hips Marlene pushed against me with her arms.

Our bodies smacked together and I teased her with, "Edith is listening to us fuck. She is touching her wet cunt listening for you cry out."

Marlene loved the thought of someone listening or even watching her fuck.

She didn't hold back and began to wail, "Oooh yes Daddy, make me cum! Fuck me harder Daddy!" on and on until she went limp on the counter.

Before she moved away from the counter I pulled up her panties so she could capture her second load of gooey cream for the day. She turned around and dropped to her knees to give me a good cleaning. We held each other in our arms and kissed gently for several minutes before we started moving around to fix dinner. We sipped wine as we cooked dinner and talked about her conversation with Edith about her resent trip to Jamaica. We wanted to wait until we were through eating to share other details of her day so we would not be distracted.

It was dark outside by the time we were ready to sit down to eat; I was wearing my boxers and Marlene was wearing her gooey wet, lacy pink, bikini panties. I poured more wine, lit candles, and put on some light jazz. Once we finished eating and cleared the table she was ready to tell me about her day.

I poured another glass of wine as she set the background with, "Do you remember the older Harvard professor you met at the university's Christmas party last year?"

I thought for a minute then replied, "Yes, he was tall with a white beard. I believe he was quiet old, wasn't he?"

She replied, "He is now eighty-two and yes he was the tall fellow with the white beard."

I immediately started thinking, Wow! Where is this going to go? Then she began to tell her story:

**********

I went the Professor's office this afternoon to go over his schedule of classes and student load rather than having him to come to the admin office and have to climb all the steps there. I knocked gently on his office door then stuck my head in;

"Dr. Paul I apologize for stopping by without an appointment...."

He turned in his swivel chair and cut me short by saying, "A beautiful woman does not need an appointment to see a man my age. You are always welcome to stop by any time."

I blushed slightly and thanked him for the compliment. The compliment was not a pick up line or an attempt to hit on me; I truly felt it came from the heart.

As he looked over the schedule I looked around his office. His impressive credentials hung on the walls where there were spaces without book shelves. He had a window that looked out over the campus center where students would soon be rushing to and from classes. In the center of the room was a settee, a beautiful antique Queen Anne piece that was a narrow half stool and half sofa.

When he saw my interest in it he said, "I had that moved from my house so I can rest between classes."

I commented how pretty it was and he nodded agreement.

As he studied the schedule he accidentally knocked some papers off the desk and onto the floor. I moved to pick them up for him but was not able to be very lady like with the short skirt I was wearing. When I looked up I caught him looking up my skirt.

He did not divert his eyes so I said with a coy smile, "Professor, a gentleman would avert his eyes to allow a girl some modesty."

But he replied, "Perhaps when I was younger I would have but at my age I have to take advantage of every opportunity to enjoy such a beautiful site of a beautiful woman. Please forgive me."

The comment almost broke my heart so I replied, "Then, if you won't think badly of me, please enjoy the view."

I opened my legs a bit more and he smiled. I was glad that I had worn a pair of lacy pink, bikini panties instead of my usual white cotton ones. When I stood up he thanked me but I wasn't sure if it was for picking up the papers or the peek up my dress. I put the papers on his desk and leaned over to kiss his cheek. He slowly stood up and wrapped me in his arms and just held me for several minutes; I could feel his whole body tremble. I enjoyed the feel of his tall body against me and the aroma of the cherry pipe tobacco which permeated his clothing.

I felt something against my stomach, something that hung down the inside of his leg; it did not feel hard but it did feel very firm. I decided I wanted to touch it and moved my hand down its length from its source low on his stomach to its tip. I lifted my head to show my surprise and he covered my mouth with his. His arms moved lower so his hands could squeeze my bottom.

I looked him in the eyes and asked him, "Does your office door lock?"

I took his hand and moved him to the settee before I went to lock the door. When I returned to stand in front of him his hands moved to the backs of my thighs; I could feel them tremble as he moved them upward to my ass.

"Would you like to help me slip out of my panties?"

Without a word his eyes sparkled as his hands moved to the waist band of my panties and began to pull them over my hips and down my legs. He bent over and held them as I lifted each foot out then he raised them to his face, closed his eyes, and then inhaled deeply.

As he enjoyed my aroma I removed my skirt and blouse and laid them across the arm of his desk chair.

I confessed: "Dr. Paul, as a young freshman I used to sit in your western civilization lectures and dream of you suckling my nipples; I would get so aroused."

I stood nude in front of him except for my thigh high stocking and heels. As he suckled and kissed my small breasts I pulled his suspenders off his shoulders.

When he had me so hot I couldn't stand it any longer I pushed him gently backwards so he could lie back on the inclined arm of the settee. I immediately moved to unfasten his slacks and pull them down almost to his knees.

I reached inside his boxer shorts to find the firm, swollen item that I had felt earlier against my stomach; I brought it out to see. His private credentials in my hand were as impressive as the professional ones which hung on the wall. While it was not hard and erect it was stiff and large.

He moved his hands to my hips and guided me closer, telling me, "I want to see you, taste you, and smell your aroma."

I lifted my leg and moved it across his chest to give him easier access to my cunt. Facing his feet I lowered my head close to his lap and took his swollen cock in my hand. I took my time sliding back the foreskin to expose the large purple head to my lips then my mouth. I could feel his lips, tongue, and fingers exploring my complete undercarriage as my lips, tongue, and fingers explored his shaft and balls.

I let him play and explorer all he wanted to before I turned my head back and asked, "Would you like to feel this in me?"

He responded, "I certainly do if you think it is hard enough."

I lowered my head to take him into my mouth so he could see he was stiff enough.

"I have no doubt it will work and work wonderfully."

I squeezed the base of his shaft to trap the blood in it then lowered my hips to slide it into me; I watched his face as he disappeared into my thick patch of pubic hair. It was easier for me to ride him by moving my hips back and forth rather than up and down so he would stay completely in me. There was certainly enough to completely fill my very warm and wet cunt; had he been hard and erect it may have been too much for me to take.

After several minutes I made a complete one-eighty turn so he could see me completely open, his cock buried in my glistening pink membranes, and surrounded by my thick wet pubic hair. I squeezed my muscles around his shaft to make my tightly puckered rose bud dance for him as I slid back and forth on his stiff shaft.

After another one-eighty I sat straight up holding the base of his cock with one hand and his balls with the other then started working my hips back and forth. He closed his eyes, his breathing increased, and moans and sighs escaped his mouth.

I kept a steady pace and moaned with him, telling him, "Oh Yes, Dr. Paul, fill me with your semen. I want to feel it in me, oozing from me. Fill me please!"

He moved his hips up to meet my thrusts. His hands squeezed my tits; I felt a pulse at the same time I heard a loud moan then he went limp. I milked his cock with my cunt as his arms reached out to me and pulled me close.

His hand moved through my hair as he softly said, "Oh my beloved."

I wondered who he might have been making love to while his cock was in me.

I moved off the settee and again bent over exposing my backside to him so he could get one more look at a woman's cunt dripping with his creamy semen before I stepped into my panties and pulled them up my legs.

I touched his face and said, "That was very special to me."

He replied, "That was a memory I can carry with me till the end of my days."

**********

Marlene leaned over to give me a kiss saying, "And that, my darlin, is where the sloppy mess you found in my panties and cunt came from."

She drank the last bit of wine from her glass then moved between my legs. I was already rock hard from listening to her story; I sipped my wine as her mouth, lips, and tongue worked their magic.

Although my body completely enjoyed her oral talents my mind was thinking about the messy treat waiting for me in her lacy pink, bikini panties. It seemed as if I could never get enough of her taste and aroma or the sight of the juicy, pastel, pink slit hidden in the thick, dark patch of her curly pubic hair.