Higher Education Ch. 03

Story Info
Drew's falling for Kaitlyn.
2.5k words
4.6
14.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recommend reading Chapters One and Two before reading this. Thank you ZB for editing this story.

Drew sat on the couch in the sun room, mindlessly flipping channels. Nothing seemed of interest to him, not even predictions about the upcoming football season. The large clock on the wall had only moved ten minutes in what seemed like hours. He had to get up, go do something, anything to get Kaitlyn off his mind. What was it about her that had him so bent out of shape? Figuring that he still had a few hours before the girls got up, he decided some laps in the pool would help clear his mind. He turned off the TV and went to his room to change.

He emerged a few minutes later clad in blue board shorts, a towel draped over his muscular shoulders. The door to Alexis' room unexpectedly opened. Kaitlyn emerged; her blonde hair was pulled up and looped in a ponytail, the tie of her bikini peeked over the collar of an oversized t-shirt.

"Good morning. Didn't expect y'all to be up this early," Drew greeted.

Kaitlyn shifted uncomfortably, "Lexi's going to sleep in but I thought I'd try and get a little sun. She thought everyone would be out running errands."

"I don't mind the company. Wait a second and I'll grab you a towel and sunscreen," he offered. Drew couldn't believe his luck; he had her all to himself. He grabbed the items from the hall closet and followed her down the stairs. As they approached the patio doors he hurried in front so he could hold the door open.

"You don't have to open the door for me just because I'm a girl," Kaitlyn snapped.

"I'm not holding it open for you because you're a girl; I'm holding it for you because I'm a gentleman." Drew retorted, unsure why his gesture had been rebuffed.

Kaitlyn spread her towel over the chaise before turning back to him. "You are no gentleman."

"I beg your pardon."

Kaitlyn eyed him seriously. "Drew, I'm tired of all the games guys play. Honesty will get you a lot farther with me than opening doors."

"I'm not playing games."

"Oh please, Lexi told me you caught her coming in last night," Kaitlyn angrily responded. "I know what you told her."

The intensity coming from such a small woman startled Drew. But, given what he'd heard about her he shouldn't have expected anything less. Rather than argue he decided to let her cool off. He needed to do the same, but jumped in the pool carefully to make sure he didn't splash her.

Drew swam hard for several laps and when he stopped to catch his breath he glanced over toward Kaitlyn, half expecting her to be gone. He found her lying on her stomach, and was disappointed she wasn't wearing the bikini he wanted to see. He approached cautiously and spread his towel on the chaise next to her.

He watched her for a few moments before trying to break the ice. "Looks like you missed a place. Do you want me to help?"

Kaitlyn tilted her head up to look at him. "Excuse me?"

"I can tell where you couldn't reach with the sunscreen. You're pretty fair, I don't want you to burn," Drew answered quietly.

Seeing the sincerity in his face, Kaitlyn relaxed. "I'd appreciate that."

Drew sat down on the edge of her chaise and squeezed the sunscreen into his palms. He rubbed them together to warm the lotion before applying it.

She noticed the gesture. "That's really sweet of you. How can you be so sweet and yet such an ass all rolled into one?"

"Kaitlyn, I have no intention of telling Mama or Daddy that Lexi snuck out last night."

"Then why'd you tell Lexi that?"

He continued rubbing the lotion on her back, covering areas she had already gotten. Remembering her earlier words he decided honesty was the best policy. "Because I wanted a shot with you. Lexi tells Mama just about everything so you'd be surprised how much I know about you. I know you've sworn off wealthy frat boys and I figured I'd get lumped into that category and never have a chance."

"You don't know anything about me." Kaitlyn challenged.

Drew decided to tell her what impressed him most. "Daddy told me what happened that first month of school, when you and Lexi weren't getting along and he was working with housing to get her moved. She went out drinking with some of her new friends; they all went home with guys and left her. When she called you, you went and got her. That says a lot about you."

His response caught her off guard, she'd expected flattery. "It's not like I had a choice."

"A buddy of mine from high school got a soccer scholarship and went to college out of state. He'd been out drinking and wrapped his truck around a light pole. We found out later he called a couple of guys to see if they'd come get him, but they didn't."


Kaitlyn leaned in and hugged his waist. "Drew, I'm so sorry."

"So can we start over?" Drew asked as he put his arms around her shoulders and pulled her close. "I'm not a manipulative jackass and somewhere in there is a woman I would love to know."

Kaitlyn pulled back and looked into his eyes. "Truce."

"In that case I think you should know you missed a lot of places," Drew teased trying to lighten the mood.

"Really, and you plan on being a gentleman and taking care of that?" Kaitlyn asked sarcastically.

"Of course, but I think I need to untie this so I don't miss anything."

She considered playing along, but decided it would be more fun in the end if she made him wait. "Don't push it," she warned.

Drew warmed more sunscreen in his hands and leisurely rubbed her lower back. He lightly trailed his fingertips along her sides and when she didn't object he moved to her legs. He started at mid thigh and slowly worked his way up, letting his fingers glide under her boy shorts.

Kaitlyn let out a sigh, wishing he'd pull them off and fuck her right there on the chaise.

Drew massaged down her smooth legs, imagining how they'd feel wrapped around his waist. As he touched the bottom of her foot her leg twitched violently, startling him from his daydream.

"Someone's ticklish," he laughed. "Is that the only place?"

"It's the only one you're going to find today."

Drew smiled at the last word. "Will you put some sunscreen on my shoulders?" he asked as he plopped down on his chaise.

Kaitlyn picked up the bottle of sunscreen and squeezed it onto his shoulders.

"Oh shit, that's cold!" Drew yelped and lifted his head to find Kaitlyn giving him a mischievous smile.

"I thought we needed to cool things down a little," she teased as she quickly rubbed it in and returned to her chaise. After staying up late, the warm sun and lull from the pump motor put Kaitlyn to sleep.

Alexis emerged from her room just before noon and spotted Kaitlyn outside. As she approached, Drew sat up and put his finger to his lips for her to be quiet. "We need to talk," he whispered as he led Alexis over to the patio table. "Why'd you tell Kaitlyn?"

"Drew I'm sorry. She came here to have some no strings attached fun. When I started talking you up and trying to convince her to spend time with you she knew something was going on."

"Come on Lexi, I wouldn't really tell on you."

Alexis looked at him skeptically. "Why are you being so nice?"

"Because we'll probably be seeing a lot more of each other," he sheepishly replied.

"What do you mean?" she asked confused, and then understood the implication. "No!" Alexis yelled.

The scream awoke Kaitlyn. She rolled over and saw Drew and Alexis talking and decided to interrupt them from any more scheming. Before she made it to the table Alexis rushed past.

"This is so unfair. I thought you were planning to go to law school at Tulane. Daddy did this didn't he?" Alexis hissed as she stormed into the house and slammed the door.

"Do you want to tell me what that was about?" Kaitlyn asked as she sat down beside Drew.

"Lexi isn't real happy she's about to be on the same campus as her brother."

Kaitlyn patted him on the leg. "I'll go talk to her."

He watched as she left. Although not terribly revealing, the bikini was cute.

The thought of seeing Drew around campus excited Kaitlyn, and she found it difficult to pay attention to Alexis' tantrum. She was relieved when Alexis finally decided it was time to get ready for the rehearsal dinner. Alexis chose a simple black, strapless dress. Kaitlyn's dress was chocolate brown silk with a cream sash tied at the waist to accent her petite figure. Alexis' bathroom was crowded and Kaitlyn decided to finish getting ready elsewhere.

Drew answered the knock at his door dressed only in a towel, his dark curls still wet and disheveled. Kaitlyn inhaled slowly, intrigued by the way his muscles narrowed toward his groin, hidden just below the loosely wrapped towel. "Your sister's hogging the bathroom. Can I curl my hair in here?"

"Of course" Drew offered as he looked down the hall at the empty guest bath. She was acting nonchalant but she was definitely interested, he thought to himself. "You look stunning."

"Thanks."

"Any chance I could get you to sit by me tonight, dance to a few songs?"

"Maybe."

"An old girlfriend is one of the bridesmaids and I'd love to drive her crazy," he admitted.

"In that case I'm all yours," she answered seductively. There was something about him, something that made her want to let down her guard.

Once Kaitlyn finished curling her hair she found Alexis and they went downstairs. "Where's Drew?" Kaitlyn finally asked, surprised he hadn't joined them in the study.

Alexis' father appeared in the doorway. "He's bringing my new toy around. I'm letting Drew borrow her for the night," Mr. Brantley responded with a twinkle in his eyes.

Drew came in moments later. "You ready to go?" he asked Kaitlyn.

"We aren't riding with everyone else?" she asked.

"It wouldn't look like a date to Mallory if we rode with them," he reasoned as he led her to the driveway.

His father's metallic black BMW Z4 Roadster sat in the drive. "Oh wow, this is nice," Kaitlyn gasped as he helped her into the car.

They drove in a comfortable silence for a few minutes. "I should probably tell you a little about Mallory so you know what you're getting yourself into. We dated for two years and broke up about six months ago, but she's still hell bent on getting back together."

"Why'd you break up?" Kaitlyn wondered. "I'm sorry. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"No it's okay. I wasn't messing around if that's what you're worried about. To be honest, we broke up because outside of the bedroom, I couldn't stand to be with her. I was afraid if things kept going I'd end up married to her."

Kaitlyn closed her hand over his, moving with him as he shifted gears.

"Just so you know she's going to be pissed that I'm showing up with a date tonight. She and Mary Ashley are good friends so this could get ugly. Just promise me one thing?" Drew pleaded as they pulled into the church parking lot.

"What's that?"

"Stay near me. As long as you're there she won't try anything, but if she gets me alone... Speaking of the devil, that's her in the green dress."

"Oh, she's really pretty."

"So are you," Drew quickly answered and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. Drew helped Kaitlyn from the car and sensed her nervousness. "Just hold your chin up baby; you've got things going for you she never will."

Kaitlyn raised her eyebrows and looked at him. "Baby?"

"Well, we want her to think we're dating. Let's say two months and I'm moving out there so I can be with you."

"Taking things awfully fast aren't we?" Kaitlyn joked, trying to hold back a laugh.

Drew looked at her seriously, "It was love at first sight." He took her hand and led her past Mallory and into the church.

As expected Mallory was furious and drug Mary Ashley off into the bathroom crying. When the rehearsal was over, Mallory left and didn't make an appearance at the country club for dinner. Even though the threat of his ex had passed, Kaitlyn stayed close.


They returned home around midnight and Drew walked her up the stairs to Alexis' room. "I had a really good time tonight. The best I've had in a long time," he nervously whispered.

"Me too, even though you're not my type," Kaitlyn teased as she opened the door, trying to avoid a good night kiss. The room was empty.

Drew laughed. "Since Lexi isn't home do you want to go for a swim?"

"Don't you have a bachelor party to go to?"

"Mary Ashley wouldn't let Scott have one."

"You're kidding right?"

"Nope. So does that mean you'd let your groom have a party? With strippers?" he curiously asked.

"I wouldn't deny him one last night of fun. No sex, but I wouldn't begrudge him one last blowjob from another woman," she answered truthfully.

He pulled Kaitlyn to his chest and hugged her tightly. "Very interesting. You seem so cynical about love but you still picture yourself getting married."

"Were you a psych major?" she asked sarcastically.

"No, but I'm glad you aren't going to let a few bad apples spoil the whole barrel." He kissed the top of her head and turned to leave.

"Do you really intend to leave me in this big bed all alone?"

He laced his fingers through hers. "I know you're not ready for anything serious, and if we had sex I couldn't act like it didn't mean anything to me." Without waiting for a reaction Drew released her hand and walked to his room, at the door he paused. "Sweet dreams."

Kaitlyn awoke to the sun streaming in the windows. Alexis was asleep beside her, but she hadn't heard her come home. It was only eight, a little too early to sunbathe but she got ready and put on her bikini. She knew this was the one Drew wanted to see, it was solid black and skimpy. The small triangle style top tied behind her neck and across her back and the sexy bottoms tied at each hip.

She slipped out and made her way down the hall. As she approached Drew's room, she could hear the television and decided to knock.

"Come in."

"What time are you going swimming?" Kaitlyn asked innocently as she opened the door.

"Um, ah" he faltered for words.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah. Sorry, I was expecting it to be Mama or Daddy at the door."

"What are you watching?" Kaitlyn asked as she climbed into the bed beside him so she could see the television.

Drew took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

"Something wrong?"

"Just trying to pretend four tiny bows aren't all that's keeping you from being naked."