Higher Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlyn let out weary sigh. "I can't want to deal with this right now. I just can't." She turned hesitantly to Drew, "Can I still stay with you? I feel safe when I'm with you and I really need that tonight."

"Of course you can," Drew answered in surprise. He picked up her backpack and pillow as she spoke to Officer Roberts.

As they walked across the parking lot an awkward silence fell over them. Drew carried her things into his office and set them on the guest bed. "Kaitlyn, you have no idea how much I've wanted to call or come by and see you but Lexi told me you didn't want to see me." He looked at her, surprised at how calm she seemed. "I don't understand. I want to yell and scream, aren't you pissed at her?"

Kaitlyn shook her head no. "You know Ian and I are really close, but there's nothing there," she quickly added when she saw the look on Drew's face. "He's had a crush on Lexi for a long time but I've let her think he comes over to see me because I don't want them to get together. God, I'm doing the same thing."

Drew just looked at her dazed. "But that's different, Lexi's still in love with Rob."

"And I think Lexi thought you were still in love with Mallory and she didn't want to see me get hurt. Or maybe she thought you'd fall for me and you'd get hurt. She was probably right."

"About what?"

"If we'd started dating when you moved here, I would've pushed you away. These past few months have given me time to get things sorted out."

"So if I hugged you, you wouldn't push me away?" he asked as he pulled her against his chest and circled his arms around her slender waist.

"No," she giggled.

"And if I wanted to kiss you, you'd let me?"

She stood on tiptoes and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her. "Yes," she whispered as she leaned in to kiss him. Just before their lips touched he pulled his head back, his mouth just out of her reach.

"I didn't say I wanted to. I was just asking," he teased.

She gazed into his twinkling brown eyes, and brushed her fingertips over his cheeks until she traced her way down to his lips. She'd dreamed about what he'd feel like and taste like so many times, her heart began to race knowing she was about to find out. Kaitlyn curled her fingers in his hair and pulled him to her. His lips gently brushed against hers and she pushed her body to his, wanting to melt into him. She needed more, and ran her tongue over his soft lips. His mouth parted, inviting her tongue to slip inside. Their tentative kiss quickly deepened, both eager to explore what they'd been denied. They finally paused to catch their breath and Kaitlyn looked up at him nervously.

"You okay?" he asked as he ran a hand through her hair.

"I've wanted you to kiss me for so long and now I feel like an idiot because I don't know what to say."

"Me either. Maybe we could go out for an early dinner and talk?"

"I don't feel like going out, could we do something here?"

He pulled her to his arms and tucked her head under his chin, cradling her close. "I'll have to go to the grocery store first but I can make us dinner and we can just stay in. Whatever you need."

While Drew went to the store Kaitlyn took a long hot shower and tried to scrub away the thought of Larry in her room, in her bed. By the time Drew returned Kaitlyn had slipped on a pair of jeans and a t shirt, her damp hair was looped up in a pony tail and she'd put on a little make up.

Drew grinned as she came out of his room; she'd moved her things from the guest room. "Chicken parmesan sound good? And I picked up stuff for margaritas; I seem to remember you liking those."

"If you start dinner I'll take care of the drinks," Kaitlyn offered, hoping the alcohol would help her relax.

She sipped on her margarita as Drew moved skillfully about the kitchen. "There's something sexy about a man who can cook," she playfully teased, unable to fully express how she felt. It was more than just him cooking her dinner that made her want him; it was the way he made her feel like she deserved to be taken care of. Her gaze drifted to his bedroom, she sensed he'd be equally attentive to her needs there.

Kaitlyn happily assisted him and the meal was soon finished. As she made their plates Drew lit several candles and placed them on the table before turning off the lights. They sat enjoying their dinner and each others company in the flickering light. Drew stared at her across the table, not wanting to take his eyes off her for fear he would turn away and she'd vanish, back into his dreams. "You look just like the day you slipped into my bed, do you remember?"

"All we need's that little bikini."

Drew took a gulp of the margarita, which she'd made a little too strong, hoping to find courage. "I wanted you so much that day; it was all I could do not to untie those bows. If Scott hadn't called," he let his words trail off. "You aren't drinking very fast."

"I want to go see if the police found anything. Let me get that off my mind and then I promise you'll have my undivided attention for the rest of the night." She walked to his chair and gave him a lingering kiss before leaving.

When she arrived at the apartment most of the earlier activity had died down. Officer Roberts greeted her as she entered. "We're about finished here, didn't find any recording devices."

"I'm glad he wasn't watching us. I just came to get something and I'll be out of here."

He nodded and she went to her bedroom. She found her bikini and slipped it into her pockets, then hurried back to Drew's apartment.

"I was flipping channels and Urban Cowboy is on. Have you ever seen it?" he asked as he patted the couch.

She cuddled beside him and rested her head against his shoulder as her arms wrapped around his waist. "No, but with John Travolta it can't be too bad." She snuggled closer and casually let one arm drop lower, into his lap. He began to harden at her touch and she smiled inwardly. "I've got to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back."

While she was gone he began to worry he was expecting too much, too quickly. His doubts vanished as she came out of his room her jeans gone and the outline of her black bikini was visible against the white cotton shirt.

The lust in his eyes made her feel bold and she slipped the shirt over her head and tossed it aside. Drew made no effort to hide the growing bulge in his jeans as she seductively walked toward him and straddled his waist. He kissed her urgently, wanting to feel her soft flesh mold to his. He ran his hands over the exposed skin of her back and with an impish grin untied the bows that held her top in place, brushing it aside as it fell. Drew cupped her breasts in his hands as he kissed her flushed cheeks. She squealed and wiggled in his arms as he ran his tongue along her ear.

"That tickles," she protested.

But Drew continued to lick and blow on her ears until the hair on her neck and arms stood up. Satisfied, he kissed down her neck, across her chest and then traced circles around her nipples. She shivered as Drew caressed her breasts and ran his hands along her slender waist. "Can I?" he breathed into her ear as his fingers moved to untie the bows. For just a moment, before she forced a smile, he saw fear in her eyes. "We don't have to," he reassured.

"I want to, it's just been so long since I've been with someone I actually cared about. With you I'm afraid..."

Drew cupped her face tenderly. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"I know that. I'm afraid I'll disappoint you," she quietly admitted.

Drew hugged her tightly, furious that Adams cruelty still made her doubt herself. "Baby, you couldn't. But I'll let you untie them, if you decide you want to."

She nodded doubtfully, but allowed him to lift her off his lap and carry her to the bedroom. Inside the door he set her down and turned on the light. "Can we leave the light off?" she pleaded.

"You don't want to see me?" he asked with mock devastation.

"I do," she started.

"Then we'll leave it on," he answered before she could finish. He led her toward the bed, "Lay down on your stomach."

Kaitlyn gave him a look of uncertainty but climbed onto the bed and did as he asked. She sigh as he began to massage her shoulders. For nearly an hour Drew leisurely rubbed, kissed and licked every inch of exposed skin, until he was certain she was relaxed. Kaitlyn watched intently as he pulled off his shirt and slipped out of his jeans, until just his boxers remained. He climbed onto the bed behind her and pulled her close, until their bodies nestled together perfectly. She closed her eyes and deeply breathed in the scent of his cologne. He ran his fingertips over her arms and down her sides and she felt her skin warm along their trails. She waited for him to tire of the gentle touching, but he seemed content. Kaitlyn thought back to what he'd said at dinner, that he'd go as slow as she needed, and it made her want him even more. She began to rub her butt against him ever so slightly just to see if he'd respond.

"That feels good," he whispered in her hair.

"Will you take them off?"

He did as she asked, and she shyly reached down and touched him for the first time, becoming more confident as he hardened in her hands. "It's been awhile since I've done this sober," she confessed.

Drew gently pushed her onto her back and spread her legs, but kept his word. His tongue teased his way from her ankles up to her thighs and licked along the bikini line, as he did he could smell her arousal. Then he licked up to her belly button and traced circles around the tiny ring. Kaitlyn gasped with pleasure as he returned his attention to her inner thighs, his tongue so close to where she wanted him but not quite.

Drew smiled reassuringly as she reached with shaky hands to untie the bikini. He was surprised to find her perfectly waxed, with only a small patch of dark blonde fuzz remaining. Moisture glistened at her opening, seemingly inviting him to explore. He inserted one finger into her, and finding her so wet added a second. She moaned incoherent words as his tongue joined his fingers in pleasuring her. "Please," she whimpered "I want you to make," but she stopped.

Drew kissed her gently. "You want me to make love to you?" he asked, emphasizing the word love.

She nodded, and as he positioned himself, she closed her eyes.

"Baby, open your eyes" he encouraged as he gently entered her. He held still, allowing her to adjust to his size, and gazed at her anxious face. Drew began to slowly slide in and out, trying not to push too fast or too deep. At first she seemed hesitant but finally responded to his tenderness and began to move in time him.

"You don't have to be so gentle," Kaitlyn finally whispered, finding the confidence to voice her needs for the first time in a long while. "Oh, like that," she moaned as Drew buried himself fully.

"Baby," Drew groaned, "I don't know how much longer."

Kaitlyn pulled his mouth down to meet hers, and as their tongues met she began to rock her hips harder, as she let go of her fears and surrendered her body to the moment. His deep, forceful strokes had her dancing on the verge of a powerful release.

She kept her eyes open and watched as his cheeks flushed and his mouth fell open in a look of both torment and pleasure. Kaitlyn knew he was close and focused on giving him as much pleasure as possible. She moaned softly as she felt him swell inside her, triggering the most intense orgasm she'd ever felt. Afterward, she lay there for a few moments before opening her eyes again, not sure how to express her feelings. Drew gently kissed her face and she struggled against the urge to cry. For so long, even before Adam, she'd built up a wall and guarded her feelings. Sex had been purely physical, never emotional, until Drew. The connection she felt with him as she lay in his arms was powerful, and incredibly frightening.

Drew rolled them onto their sides and brushed away her tears. "Don't cry," he soothed.

"I'm so scared," she whimpered against his shoulder.

"Baby, there's nothing to be scared of."

"I'm scared of how I feel about you."

Drew kissed her softly. "I love you too."

12