Higher Education Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake nodded and went back to sucking my cock. After a few minutes I pulled my hard cock free from his sucking lips and turned around and pulled my ass cheeks apart. I felt the wetness of my underwear he had sucked wet earlier wrap around my cock and Jakes hand squeeze my cock and begin to jack me off. At the same time I felt the wonderful feeling of Jake's tongue lick my ass and then press its way into my asshole. It only took about a minute of Jake tongue fucking my asshole and jerking my cock before I exploded my load into my shorts. I stood up and turned around, my underwear still wrapped around my cock. I grabbed my cock and stroked it a couple of times before unwrapping my shorts from around my cock.

"Lick my cock clean you dirty, slutty little boy." I laughed and watched Jake as he licked the cum from my cock. When he had licked me clean, I pulled him up by the hair and held my cum covered shorts out in front of his cock. "Now stroke that hairless little pee pee and cum on my cum covered shorts."

I watched Jake grip his cock tightly and stroke his little hard cock. I began spanking his tight little ass as I yelled at him.

"Cum on my shorts you naughty little cum eater."

Jake was stroking his hard cock faster and faster until he squeezed his cock hard and pulled his hand down to the base of his cock and arched his back as I spanked his ass faster and harder and watched him shot his load of cum unto my shorts that were covered with my cum already. I pushed him down to his knees and shoved my shorts, covered in both of our cum into his face and smeared them all over his face. I pulled my shorts away from his face and told him to hold them. I went over and picked up my camera and began snapping close up photos of Jake's cum covered face.

"Now lick my underwear clean." I ordered him and kept taking pictures as Jake licked and savored our cum from my shorts. I set the camera down and lifted Jake up and kissed him full on the lips. I licked his face and kissed him again. I hugged him tightly, our nakedness felt good as our softening cocks pressed together between us. I gripped his ass and lifted him off the floor as I kissed him. I carried him into the bathroom, gripping his ass tightly in my hands, his legs wrapped around my waist. We entered the shower stall and I released my grip and he stood with me as we felt the warm water cascade down over our bodies. We bathed each other and stepped out of the shower and dried off. I walked out of the bathroom and slipped on a pair of jean shorts and a t-shirt. Jake came out a minute later and walked over to his dresser and opened it and pulled out a pair of shorts.

"No," I yelled. "Oh no you don't, my little sex slave shall remain naked for the rest of the day."

Jake got a puzzled look on his face, but put the shorts back in his dresser and stood there naked staring at me.

"Yup, that's right," I laughed. "Your master wants you to be naked until tomorrow morning."

Jake looked at the clock on the wall, it was only a little after 3 o'clock.

"Really?" He asked shyly.

I sensed maybe I was pushing things a little too far to quickly so I backed down and asked Jake what he wanted to do.

"Well that is what your master would like," I said. "I would like you to stay naked until tomorrow morning, but if you don't feel comfortable with that, you know having just cum and all, I will understand. So I guess it's up to you if you want to be my slave all the time or just when we have sex together. What do you say?"

"I'll be your full time slave," Jake answered as he blushed and stood there naked, trying to figure out how to stand in front of me naked. He stood with his hands to his side, and then switched to having his hands crossed in front of his groin. "It feels kind of weird being naked with you dressed though, especially since I ain't excited right now."

"I know," I laughed. "That's the whole point, to get you to be comfortable being naked wherever and whenever I want you to be even if there isn't any sex stuff happening."

"Oh it looks like I have picked a sinister minded master." Jake laughed as he sat down in his chair and rolled back next to me at my desk.

"So I suppose we should get back to thinking of what to tell Tina about your haircut and how to get her to join in with our fun times."

We sat and played a couple of games on my computer as we tossed around ideas of how to bring up things with Tina, and how to explain my hair situation. I was past six thirty when we stopped playing games and read over our list of ideas for Tina. I looked at the clock and asked Jake.

"I'm hungry, how about you?"

"Yeah, I didn't realize how late it was, I'm starving actually I didn't even have lunch today."

"Well we can't go out to eat," I laughed looking down at Jakes nakedness. "How about ordering in subs? My treat."

"Sounds good to me, I want a foot long meat sub."

"I bet you do." We both laughed. "But you'll just have to settle for eating a six inch meat sub twice." I added as I stood up and grabbed my crotch.

"Oh double the pleasure." Jake laughed.

I called and ordered from the sub shop a few blocks away. As I closed my cell phone, I had an evil thought.

"So sense I'm paying," I began. Jake interrupted me.

"What?" He asked with a knowing look on his face as to what I was about to say.

"Maybe you should be the one to pay the delivery person." I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

"Are you serious?" Jake turned beet red. "You want me to answer the door naked?"

"Well..." I was laughing so hard I couldn't speak.

"Dude?" Jake pleaded. "Come on man." He was almost begging.

"Well I suppose I could let you wear one article of clothing." I was still laughing. "But then you'd own me something."

"Oh I'd owe you something would I?" Jake was now laughing too. "Just what would I owe you?"

"I'll tell you later," I replied. "First let's see what you will be allowed to wear when you pay the delivery guy."

"That's assuming it's a guy." Jake snickered.

"Yeah it could be a girl," I agreed. "That would be cool. So what's the skimpiest thing you have to wear?"

Jake went over to his dresser; I followed staring at that smooth, tiny, tight ass of his. I watched as he moved things around in the top drawer and then I spotted something. I reached in and pulled out what looked like a fancy jock strap.

"Hmm, what's this?" I asked holding it up.

"It's like a guys g-string." Jake said blushing again.

"So tiny and such a pretty purple," I said holding it up to his chest. "And it goes so beautiful with your dark skin. I think these will do." I handed the skimpy little purple piece of cloth to Jake. "You can put them on now, but once we get our food, they come right off. Understand?"

"Yes master." Jake said with a sarcastic tone. I slapped his bare ass twice rather hard.

"Don't get snippy with me my little sex slave," I commanded with a laugh. "Or else you won't even get to wear them to answer the door."

"I'm sorry master." Jake said trying not to laugh as he slipped on the tiny purple g-string.

"Damn you look sexy in those." I said as I eyed Jake up and down, the cloth didn't even cover the few short pubes Jake had and it fit snuggly around his cock and balls. When he turned around, his whole ass was still exposed. There was only a thin strip of elastic cloth that ran around his waist and a strip that was buried in the crack of his tight, skinny ass. There were two lace strips hanging down from the cloth pouch that hugged his cock and balls, Jake tied them in a bow just above his cock, tightening the pouch around his genitals. "Well whoever delivers our subs will be getting a sexy eyeful."

We both laughed and sat down and waited for the knock on the door. Poor Jake I thought, little did he know what I was about to do to him.

Chapter Six : A Special Delivery

It was only a few minutes wait until we heard the knock on the door and a voice call out, "Sub delivery." I handed Jake the money and he got up and walked to the door. He looked back at me and I nodded, he was really blushing now. He opened the door and I could see the young man standing in the hallway, he had a shocked look on his face and stood speechless. Jake just wanted to get our food and close the door, but the poor young man just stood there staring at Jake in his skimpy little purple g-string.

"How much is it?" Jake final asked holding out the money.

"Oh, oh yeah," The young man stammered and looked down at the receipt. "Fourteen eighty five."

That's when Jake noticed I had only given him twelve dollars. Jake looked back at me and snarled. I smiled back.

"Hold on," Jake said apologetically. "I need to get some more money."

As soon as Jake said that I chimed in loud enough for the young man to hear.

"You know you'll need to earn that extra money don't you my cute little slave?" I smiled at Jake and tried not to laugh. He mouthed back to me, 'you fucker' but was smiling and trying not to laugh himself. I wondered how far I could take this and called out. "Come on in guy, what was the total?"

"Fourteen eighty five." The young man said as he stepped into our dorm room, the door closed behind him. His eyes were fixed on Jake. I could tell he was staring at Jakes ass as he stood in front of me waiting for the money.

"Be sure to offer him a good tip." I told Jake as I handed him some more money and winked. Jake turned to walk to the young man and when he did I slapped his ass. The look on the deliver guy's face was priceless. I could tell he liked looking at Jake because I saw a bulge had formed in his pants, and his eyes almost pooped out of his head when I slapped Jake's ass.

"Here you go," Jake said as he smiled and handed the young man a twenty. "Keep the change."

"Unless you see something else you'd rather have for a tip instead of cash?" I asked, causing Jake to turn his head and glare at me.

The young man was just staring at Jake but then turned to look at me and ask, "What?"

"No, no, that's okay," The young man stammered. "Thanks, but I gotta get back to work."

"Well my cute little friend will be here all night if you change your mind." I said as he turned to leave. "Hopefully your work won't be too hard on you tonight." I joked, saying the word 'hard' real loudly. "We'll see you later then 'Sub Man'."

"Ah, yeah thanks guys." He stammered and looking at Jake one last time before he walked out into the hallway, the door closed behind him.

"Why you little..." Jake laughed as he ran towards me and wrapped his hands around my throat and pretended to strangle me. "I aught to..."

"What?" I asked jokingly. "Did I embarrass my little slave?"

"Oh my god," Jake cried. "I felt so embarrassed, especially when you slapped my ass."

He rubbed his butt where I had slapped him.

"Well since you behaved so nicely, I'll be nice enough to let you keep your little purple goody bag on while we eat."

"Oh how gracious of you my master." Jake laughed and we went over to the sofa and clicked on the TV and sat down to eat.

As we ate, I thought to myself, what the hell was I doing? I was getting into this way to easily and quickly, and so was Jake, he seemed willing to do whatever I wanted. I looked over to him shoving his sub in his mouth, but he is a real cutie I told myself. Well maybe when school starts up this will wane a little. Not that I really wanted it to, I was having the time of my life.

We had finished eating and were back to throwing ideas back and forth about how to break the news of my shaved crotch and Jake with Tina. I had written down some of the better and serious ideas we had come up with, while disregarding the foolish ones, like greeting her naked at the door with Jake sucking my shaved cock. We were interrupted by a soft knock on the door. I looked over to Jake, he gave me a wide eyed stare, for he was back to being naked, having finished eating he had taken off his little purple g-string, as he was told he had to earlier.

"Who would be knocking on our door at this time of night?" I asked looking at the clock and then back to Jake. "It's almost nine thirty."

"You don't think it's..." Jake began.

"No, I doubt that," I laughed. "It's probably someone else in the dorms or one of the office people. Either way, why don't you go lay down in your bed under the covers like you were going to be going to sleep. I'll be nice and answer the door."

"Thanks," Jake said as he scampered to his bed and ducked under the covers. "I was worried there for a second that you'd make me answer the door naked."

"Oh I wouldn't do that to you so early on as your master." We both laughed as I walked to the door and opened it. There was no one there. I stepped out into the hallway and looked down the hall.

"Hey, hi there," I called out. The young man stopped and turned around. "Oh it's you, what'd you want?" I asked smiling, at the young deliver man, as I stepped a couple steps towards him down the hallway.

"Well I, I, was just hoping that, well maybe..." He was looking down to the floor. "Oh never mind, I shouldn't have come back, I'm sorry." He turned to head towards the stairwell.

"No wait, come back." I called out softly. "You came back for a reason; just tell me, its okay."

He stepped a couple of steps closer to me and glanced up but then looked back down to the floor.

"Well it was just when I delivered earlier, I kind of thought," He paused and looked back up to me. "Well I thought, you know what with the other guy being dressed like that and then you slapping his ass, I just, you know."

"Can I ask, are you gay?"

"Yes." He answered looking back to the floor.

"That's cool," I said trying to sound reassuring. "We're not, but we like to do different things. Actually we both just met a couple of days ago if you can imagine that." I laughed trying to set him at ease.

"Really, you two just met?" He asked looking up at me. "But neither of you are gay?" He asked sounding saddened.

"No. Well I'm not, not really sure about Jake though. But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy each other in certain ways." I smiled. "I mean me and Jake had a fun time the last two nights, no sense in denying the body a little fun, right?"

"Yeah, I can see that." The young man answered.

"Promise me you won't leave just yet," I urged him. "I just want to pop in and let Jake know I'll be a minute out here, okay?"

"Okay."

"Promise you'll wait," I said. "I'll just be a second."

"I promise." He smiled.

I stepped back into our room; Jake was sitting up on his bed with the covers up to his waist.

"Who is it?" He asked. "Why where you out there for so long?"

"It's him," I whispered. "The sub guy."

"What?" Jakes eyed popped wide open. "What does he want?"

"I don't know for sure, but I think he wants to have sex with us, or at least you." I laughed. "I'm going back out to talk to him and see what he is into, and if he just wants to like suck you, or both of us off, do you want to let him?"

"It's up to you my master." Jake smiled his toothy smile.

"Aw, awesome response," I smiled back. "Put your little purple thingy back on, just in case."

"Okay." Jake said sliding out from under the covers. I stepped back out into the hallway, the young man was still there, looking nervous and staring down at the floor.

"Oh I'm glad you stayed," I began. "My names Toby," I added extending my hand. He gripped my hand softly and shook it.

"I'm Brody."

"Nice to meet you Brody, my friends name is Jake inside."

"Yeah I remember you saying his name when you slapped his ass earlier." He blushed when he said that.

"Well Jake wants to know, and so do I, but he wants to know before I invite you in, just what you want or expect."

"Well I was hoping," He looked back down to the floor as he blushed again. "I guess I was hoping to see more of him and you too of course, and maybe if you guys would let me do something for you."

"Like suck our cocks?" I whispered.

"Yeah, I guess." He blushed even redder.

"Well if I invite you in, I am sure that can be arranged," I said as I reached out and touched his shoulder. "But I need to tell you what we have going on inside. Jake is like my slave. We worked that out after our first night, so I am like the master of the dorm room."

"Cool." He looked up at me and smiled.

"I think I could use another slave," I smiled back. "If you're interested in that?"

"Yes," He almost yelled. "Yes I would be very interested in that."

"So if I invite you in you'll be my second slave?"

"Yeah, yes I would be."

"Okay then, but once you step through the door you must obey me and call me Master Toby, okay?"

"Yes Master Toby." He quickly replied.

I opened the door for him and noticed the bulging front of his pants as he walked in. I paused for a second and wondered just what the hell was I doing and what was happening with me, before I walked in and closed the door. A big smile on my face.

12