Higher Education Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean your Masters cock you dirty little bitch slave." I barked at him. Brody sucked and licked my cock until it was completely clean. I dragged Brody by his hair to the end of the sofa and shoved his face into Jakes ass.

"Now suck your Masters cum from Jakes asshole."

Brody eagerly stuck out his tongue and licked up my cum that was running down the crack of Jakes ass. He then licked Jakes asshole and forced his tongue inside Jakes ass and locked his lips around Jakes asshole and sucked for all he was worth, being rewarded with a mouthful of my cum as Jake used his anus muscle to force my cum out of his asshole and into Brody's mouth. After licking Jakes asshole to be sure it was cleaned of all my cum, I let Brody stand up. His cock was hard again and throbbing.

"Lay down on the floor slave." I ordered Brody. He quickly lay down on his back. Jake and I started caressing his entire body, just barely touching his skin, causing his entire body to begin to spasm. As Jake kept caressing him I reached up and tightly gripped his cock and began to jack him off. It only took about ten strokes and he was shooting his cum all over his chest and stomach. I tightened my grip on his hard cock and slowly stroked his cock up and down squeezing it harder on the up stroke and releasing my grip a little on the down stroke. When he was fully spent, I ran my fingers through his cum on his chest and stomach and scooped it up and spread it on his lips. Brody eagerly lick his own cum from my fingers.

"Well how was that my new slave?"

"Awesome Master Toby."

I stood up and so did Jake.

"You can get up now."

Brody stood up and looked at me and Jake.

"So would you like to be our slave again?" I asked him.

"Yes Master Toby."

"Well here's the deal," I said. "Leave me your number and I will call you tomorrow or Thursday and let you know what's up. Me and Jake need to talk some things through, but if you are serious, we'd love to have you over again."

"Yes Master Toby."

"And so you know," I added as I reached out and pulled on his bushy pubes. "Barber Jake will be giving you a haircut when you get here before anything else happens."

"Yes Master Toby."

"Well it is getting late, so you should be going now." I told Brody. He walked over to the chair and picked up his underwear and started to step into them. "Wait," I called out. "Those will stay here." I said and pulled his underwear from his hands. "Just a little souvenir for your Master." I laughed.

"As you please Master Toby." He said and put on his pants then finished getting dressed. I'll await your call then Master Toby, and you to Jake."

"Sounds like fun." I smiled and walked over and hugged him, Jake did to.

"Bye then." Brody said as he walked out the door.

"Bye my slave." I said as the door closed. I looked over to Jake and we both just smiled the biggest smiles.

{cumming soon, Ch 8 & 9}

12