Highest Paid Lapdancer in Nashville

Story Info
Shania Twain gives an unforgettable performance
2.1k words
4.2
22.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is my birthday and it has become a tradition where I'd go out with my friends and they'd take me to a strip club to unwind, relax, watch some beautiful women without clothes and even get a private dance from one of the girls. This year, I was out of town traveling and was in Nashville on business. Meetings had filled my calendar out for the day and I arrived at my hotel room to some well wishes from my friends. One of them did some internet research and suggested I still go out to a strip club and gave me the name of one he found on the net.

Since I had nothing better to do, I went out and visited the club that my friend had recommended. It was weird going alone, but I went anyway. After sitting down and watching the girls for about an hour, a dancer took the stage that definitely caught my eye....and I couldn't believe it. It was Shania Twain! I know Steve Earle called her the highest paid lap dancer in Nashville, but I thought it was just a figure of speech.

I loved watching her dance. She wore the leopard outfit that she wore in the video for "That Don't Impress Me Much." She's just as beautiful and sexy as she is in her videos. She showed off that magnificent body and that flashed that beautiful smile my way with a wink. I smiled back instinctively, appreciating her performance.

She finished up her number and collected the money left for her on the stage and made her way back into the dressing room. I would love to get a lap dance from her I thought. I figured that she'd be getting attention from every man in the club and I'd have to get in line for a chance with her so I put that expectation away and continued watching the other girls come out and dance.

Shania came out of the dressing room after making a wardrobe change and my jaw dropped. She was now wearing that outfit from "Man I Feel Like A Woman!" She caught me staring at her and smiled at me again, saying "Hi" from across the room. I said "Hi" back, with a little skip in my heartbeat at the fact that she noticed me and acknowledged my presence. After talking with several of the other men in the club she made her way over to me.

"Hello there" she said as she extended her right gloved hand to me. "I'm Shania. Are you Brad?"

I took her hand and shook it and looked at her with total surprise.

"I am. How did you know my name?" I asked her.

"One of your friends back home called the club earlier today and said it was your birthday. He told us the type of women you like and requested that we treat you well for your birthday. I'm very flattered to hear that you consider me to be your type."

"Oh come on Shania." I tell her. "You're probably every man's type, especially the other men in the club."

She looks at me and smiles "That is so sweet of you to say. I can think of one man who seems to like another woman more than me." She's obviously referring to her ex-husband and their recent split. "He's crazy. I think you're beautiful."

Shania then takes my hand and asks me "Brad, would you like to go in the back for a private dance? Your friend took care of everything so you're totally comped for the evening. That's some friend to do that for you."

I nod. "He's my best friend. He knew I was bummed that I couldn't spend my birthday with the guys. It was nice for him to do this. I'd love a private dance from you."

Shania takes me to one end of the club and we walk past the area where the couches and chairs are where the girls perform their lap dances.

She looks at me and says, "We're going in the back to a private room." We walk down to the end of the hall to see a huge bouncer at the door. He opens the door into a very posh private room in the back. Shania gets a chair and puts it in the center of the room and has me sit down.

"Now Brad, the club has some rules and the door has to be left open so the bouncer can come in here in case you might try something inappropriate...but...."

At that moment Shania takes out a set of cuffs and handcuffs my arms behind me and to the back legs of the chair. She then takes out another set and cuffs each ankle to the front legs of the chair. Once she finishes, she completes her sentence.

"...if you're in restraints, it is perfectly ok." She stands up, goes to the door, closes and locks it. "Now we won't be disturbed or interrupted and we can have complete privacy" She turns on the audio system linked into the room and her music is playing over the speakers as she starts dancing in front of me.

She approaches me, taking her hands and run them through my hair, along my chin and cheeks and shoulders as she walks around my chair, moving to the rhythm of the music as she undoes her hair and lets it down.

Shania straddles my left leg and bends forward to nibble on my left ear. I can feel her hot breath in my ear as she whispers to me a question.

"Do you like how I'm dancing?"

I nod my head yes. She kisses and nibbles as she sets down on my left thigh and starts rubbing back and forth, dry humping my thigh. I was so nervous that I couldn't get it up, but watching her body move in that way and feeling her crotch rub my thigh gives me an instant erection.

Shania reaches down with her left gloved hand and places it down on my crotch. She lightly grabs and pats it. "Good, he's awake." she whispers to me with a smile on her face and the sexiest look in her eyes.

Shania starts removing her clothes. First the gloves come off, one at a time. She places her hands underneath my chin and for the first time I feel the touch of her skin. She repositions her body and now sits on my lap. Her right leg is snug against my left hip and her left leg on my right hip. Shania rocks back and forth in my lap, rubbing up against my crotch as she leans forward and gives me a passionate kiss while running her fingers through my hair.

Shania pulls away and looks me in the eye as she asks me "Would you like me to remove my shirt for you?" I nod yes and she slowly unbuttons her shirt, one button at a time, until it is completely open, then slides her shirt off her shoulders into her arms...then takes her arms out of the sleeves, leaving the white shirt behind her on my lap. She then starts unbuttoning my shirt, one button at a time and pushes it off my shoulders and the sleeves down my arms as far as they can go. My nipples are hard and Shania takes them between her thumb and forefingers.

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels nice." I tell her as she continues stimulating my nipples. She leans forward and kisses my chest and licks my nipples, going back and forth between the two, giving each one equal attention. As I continue moaning, Shania reaches down between my legs with both her hands and lightly grabs my crotch.

"Don't cum yet, Brad. We still have a while."

Shania moves her hands up to my belt buckle and unbuckles it and unbuttons my pants. She stands up, unzips my pants and pulls them down to my ankles along with my boxer briefs. My penis stands erect, at full attention for Shania. She drops to her knees to get a better look.

"Well hello there to you to." she playfully says, as she touches it, and then gently pets it.

Shania starts massaging my thighs and moves her hand to my erection, taking it in her hand and slowly moving her hand up and down the shaft as the music continues to play.

"Oh God, Shania. Your hand feels so good around my shaft. Keep stroking. Mmmmmmmm."

Shania starts and stops, teasing me so I last. She stands up and starts dancing again, removing her skirt and leaving her with a G-string and her black boots.

Shania sits back on my lap again, with my erection resting next to her pussy and rubbing against her wonderfully groomed pubic hair. She looks down at it, then up at me with a mischievous smirk.

"You want to put it in me, don't you?"

I nod yes.

"You have to promise not to cum in me though....promise?"

I nod my head.

"Yes Shania, I promise."

She positions herself above it and slowly lowers herself down in a squatting position, her feet on the chair next to my thighs. She lowers herself a little further so the head of my penis disappears inside of her. I move my hips to get some thrusting but she moves up.

"Only the head, Brad, only the head." She lowers herself again so the head is inside of her. She wiggles her hips and provides some rhythm to the head and stands up, taking me out of her.

She gets down on her knees and takes my penis between her tits.

"Titty fuck me Brad....fuck my tits."

I rock my hips as much as I can while in restraints and Shania leans forward to give me help.

"Oh my god Shania, I can't take it much longer, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!!"

"Go ahead Brad, let it go. Cum for me, cum on my face."

I let it go as my sperm flies into the air and onto her tits and face.

"OH SHANIA!!!! YES!!! YESSSSSS!!! OH GOD I LOVE YOU SHANIA!!!!"

She answers "That's it Brad, give it to me, give it all to me."

My penis keeps pumping as I experience a full body orgasm. My body still shakes as my orgasm subsides. I look down to see Shania completely baptized in my cum.

"I like how you taste Brad." She says as she licks cum off her lips, hands and tits.

She takes my erection and licks the cum off the shaft and the head, totally cleaning me off. She takes her white shirt and wipes whatever cum is left off her face, tits and hands and sits back on my lap.

"So Brad, did that feel good?"

"Oh my Shania, that was incredible!"

"Do you have it in you to go again?"

"I think so."

Shania reaches down and pets it again. "Mmmmm. You're still hard."

She repositions herself on top of me, this time completely impaling herself on my penis, finally allowing me to completely enter her. She starts riding me, controlling the rhythm as I sit there completely helpless, unable to touch her or wrap my legs around her since I'm cuffed to the chair.

Shania starts to moan and move her hips faster and faster.

"Brad, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum. YES! YES! YES! OH YES Brad"

Shania arches her head and upper body back as her body tenses up and relaxes as she experiences her orgasm. She then leans forward towards me, forehead to forehead, her hair falling forward on my shoulders and along our faces.

"Wheeeeeew." she says with a long sigh. "That was great."

She continues rocking and rocking on me as my excitement once again builds up.

"I'm going to cum again Shania!"

"WAIT, NOT YET NOT YET!" She screams.

She moves faster.....faster....faster.

"NOW Brad NOW!!! I'M CUMMING TOO! CUM WITH ME!"

With that, I release and shoot my second load inside of her.

"YES! YES! YES!" we both scream in harmony as we both climax together.

As our orgasms subside, Shania holds me in her arms and kisses me. The final song ends and she goes to the table to get the keys.

Shania uncuffs me.

"You should get dressed. We should both get dressed."

We clean up and get dressed. She unlocks the door and we both leave the private room and go up the hallway into the main area. She wraps her arms around me, gives me a big hug and a kiss and say "Happy birthday Brad. I hope you had a good time."

I smile, totally speechless, and just nod my head 'Yes'