Highever Series Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominique gasped. She did not know if she was more scared of how hungrily his deep blue eyes studied her exposed breasts as they are now fully free from the dress that still covered the rest of her body. Her arm instinctively tried to cover herself, but Gustav was quick to grab both beauties in his bare strong hands.

Dominique closed her eyes as she felt him taste her nipples as hungrily as he'd tasted her mouth. He licked hungrily between each breast as he massaged and and played with the other with his forefinger and thumb. She felt a moisture building in her sacred place, she closed her legs shut from under him.

The scent of jasmine finally left Gustav completely mad. The Lady's bosoms were too full to be captured by his single hand and he could not get enough of them. Her silent moans and soft touches to his head encouraged him even more, as his kiss moved lower and lower--first kissing her stomach, still covered by the dress, her hips, likewise concealed--and then he started to raise the skirts.

Though completely captured by him, Dominique's legs remained shut. He pulled the hem of her dress all the way up to her waist, exposing her long slender legs and her soaked trousers.

Seeing her soaked fed the beast that captured his mind at the moment. His forefinger examined the moisture and Dominique, in embarrassment tightened her legs further.

A single hand remained on his shoulder, though she is now unsure of what is happening, she wanted him to stay near her.

"Open your legs." he asked huskily as he moved her knees apart. He felt like he was turning into a wild animal. "I'm going to taste you."

Dominique hesitated but softened her stiff legs. She was afraid, but her unknown arousal was more powerful than her fright.

Gustav groaned with her hesitation as he pulled her trousers down and spread her legs apart with moderate assertion. He wasn't going to be deprived of this lady's secret--not after everything she has already shown him, it worked against the rule--it made him hungry for more.

A beastly hunger captured him as her exposed slit lay before his eyes and touch. Laying in front of him is a lady, with a dress that only concealed her stomach, exposing her full breasts and the small shaven but dripping deep red opening that lay between her slender legs. She was panting heavily, her face scarlet with embarrassment and arousal, holding his arm pleadingly as he focused all of his vision on her latest revelation.

"Gustav--what--"

Gustav touched, making circles in her main hole, teasing himself. The velvety folds responded softly to his touch, her wetness aroused him even more. He wanted to insert all of himself inside her, but the tightness that he was eager to conquer needed a little bit more prodding.

"Please, don't--don't look..." she started as she attempted to lower her dress. She did not want him to stop being near her, but the lady in her felt that no one should be that close to her sacred place. Gustav stared at her dripping slit hungrily, and though compliant, she was growing embarrassed.

Gustav heard no request as he lowered his head down to taste her. If his mouth reflected hunger when he first tasted hers, the commanding starvation that was capturing her moist privates was famished with an insatiable thirst.

He kissed her opening and with his fingers, opened her red folds completely so he could grant her good licks with his artist of a tongue.

"Gustav--please..." she pleaded.

Dominique found the act dirty, she would never in her wildest dreams imagine such an act, and yet her body betrayed her. Her hips moved towards his hungry mouth, allowing him to completely satiate his hunger for her juices. Gustav's tongue explored her already moist secret, his long tongue tasting the inside of her main opening. She looked down to see only the top of his dark hair, intent on getting almost all of his face inside her tight hole, and her long legs laying on each of his shoulders, her feet shooting at opposite directions as the beast ravished her.

Something like a big ball of desire started to build up from inside of Dominique as her hands held Gustav's head down tightly, and trickles of sweat started to form at her forehead.

"Gustav..." she moaned softly, not knowing what she was feeling--it was all very pleasing and frightening at the same time.

Familiar to this pleasure than she was, Gustav complied willingly, knowing what experience he will grant her and with his own erection starting to ache as she moaned, louder and louder and sometimes even with his name in her pleading whispers.

Dominique felt her body shake as her arousal erupted. He licked and swallowed any moisture that her pussy granted him, still kissing it as he was kissing her mouth earlier. Her breaths were short and fast, and her deep red slit was suddenly too sensitive to his tongue and breath.

Her body started tilting away from him, although her hand still held on to his head, cold from involuntary pulses that her orgasm has caused.

Knowing what has transpired, he moved up against her granting her breasts soft kisses in the process as his lips, still wet with her juices met up with hers.

He wanted nothing more than to just take her innocence right then and there, he wanted to bury his shaft deep inside her, feel her wrap her long legs around him and break her maidenhood.

He pried her legs open with his own body, and though afraid, she complied. He positioned himself dominantly on top of her with his erection more than ready to be enveloped by her velvet opening.

Then she did something that snapped him back into reality. She held his head down for another kiss, the same as the first one she granted him. Gentle, innocent and pleading. She held on to him as if the last thing she wanted in this world was to let him go, and at that moment in time, he was right.

What on earth was he doing? He was with Lady Dominique De Bourgh! And although Kellan expressed no interest in marrying her, she was still a lady! She did not deserve to be taken in a barn! Not by a commoner, and definitely not by a stable boy. Gustav knew that he did not deserve her gentle demeanor, her alluring embrace, and most especially, her innocence. Prince Kellan definitely wanted her to be entertained elsewhere, but this could not be what he meant.

She felt the pressure on her body ease as she opened her eyes to find him getting up from her and gently putting her dress back in a decent state.

Not looking at her, he got up, and almost angrily, saying to himself--

"This shouldn't have happened."

Now seated and clothed though still tender between her legs and moist with sweat, she was absolutely confused.

He looked down at her face, and now recognized a pool of moisture forming around her light blue eyes. She was the sweetest thing that he has ever beheld, but no decent man could take advantage of someone so naive.

"I did not know what was about to transpire today as well, but--" I have not objected in any way.' she was about to say, but the sudden coldness and distance began to shame her.

She had presented herself too cheaply, too eagerly for him. She had not behaved like a Lady should, and though naive, she knew enough to know that he had not taken her physical innocence.

"I'm afraid I'll be unable to escort you back to the castle." He muttered sternly as he and gave her a formal nod and looked away.

"There is a guard by the big entrance to these stables, his name is Mikhail. Tell him who you are and he should know to escort you back to the castle, I bid you a good day." and he left before she could say any more.

He walked swiftly past the servant's quarters, the Queen's gardens, and onto his private office as Captain--which he had never really used, as most of his job required him to be out with the Prince, or training new recruits.

He tasted his own lips upon closing the door, ravishing the familiar sweetness of her juices that still clung on them. He ate her, he wanted her, his long tongue got to taste everything that was inside of her. He reached down his pants and allowed his deprived beast of much needed attention. He still had her shawl inside his coat, and the thought that this piece of garment was on her body all day was going to have to be enough to quench his desire.

TO BE CONTINUED....

12