Highever Series Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominique whimpered as discomfort overcame her but she held him tightly against her own flesh to support herself. She was wet but her groin suddenly felt unnaturally full.

"Are you ready?" he moaned near her ear.

Dominique was confused. "I beg your pardon? Aren't you...?"

Gustav grimaced in pride and arousal. "I'm only about a quarter in, my lady...."

"Oh." she gasped.

"Do you wish for me to..."

Dominique tenderly kissed his lips and slighted her hips lower to accommodate all of him in response.

It was all the encouragement Gustav needed. After a few thrusts, he was able to fully slide his erection inside her virgin hole.

The feeling of her slippery folds tightening around his member drove him mad. She sobbed under him, but held him tightly, aroused at the idea that she was sharing her body with the Captain.

And he was sharing his body back.

"Are you feeling--alright?" he asked, trying his hardest to keep the pace slow or he won't last.

She nodded even if some tears covered her face in discomfort. "I just feel--really full."

Her words did not help his struggle. "Full?"

"I'm so very stretched and you're really deep--deep inside."

He groaned. "I'm what?"

"You are deep..."

"Tell me my cock is inside you..." he whispered commandingly.

Dominique flinched at the street word but seeing that it brought him more pleasure aroused her. "Yes, it is."

"Tell me that my cock is stretching your pussy." he whispered and he tongued her mouth again. "Your sweet delicious pussy."

'Bring the devil out of me...'

Dominique moaned but remained relaxed despite the tension on her folds as his thrusts deepened. Those words have never been uttered around her but they were not unknown. He addressed her so informally, he called their intimate parts in the dirtiest manner, yet these mere words heightened her arousal.

"Don't talk like--like--that..." she tried.

"I'm not going to last long." He groaned as he picked up one of her long legs to easily glide.

Even if it was her first time to be intimate with someone, she knew what he meant. She held him tighter as he quickened the pace, his cock plundered her virginity dominantly.

He climaxed deep inside his object of obsession. He felt his juices cover his own calming erection and he remained still on top of her naked body as his arousal subsided.

Feeling quite pleased with herself, Dominique raised both her arms to lock him in a sweet, surrendering embrace.

To be continued.