Highland Pack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Dreya knew from her tone that she was in trouble. She faced her brother, "Don't worry, I'll tell them I made you two do it."

Haven stood and walked with her. Both girls were followed by Naru. "So, young lady, Mrs. Caspian said you all visited her and then vanished back home." Suni queried.

Haven looked nervous. Naru looked scared, but Dreya faced her mom putting on a brave face. She went to answer when haven spoke up. "We meant no harm. It's just that we were curious."

"Haven, come to me now." Her mother demanded. She went to her mom and Dreya had to stand on her own.

"How long have the three of you been vanishing, and when did you acquire such gifts?" Mari demanded crossing her arms. Haven looked up and saw her mother's disappointed face as well. But before the women could chastise the kids, Matthias spoke up.

"I know this may be a shock, but they know how to handle themselves. They even know this ability has to remain a secret. Just this once, moms, don't punish them just yet." Matthias pleaded.

Savia smiled, for the vampire was handsome and charming. Mari forced herself not to smile, but Suni was not moved. "How old is your little boy?"

Matthias smiled and proudly answered, "He's three." Valkyre waited; she knew what the wolf was trying to teach her husband. She waited.

"What's his name?" Suni asked.

"Astredon, why?" He frowned.

"Your son is special, no?" Suni continued.

Matthias nodded. "What if he vanished out one night and made new friends, unbeknownst to you or your wife?" Suni continued. Valkyre moved to her mate's side and grasped his hand.

"Would you not chastise him?" she asked.

"Of course, but your young were never in any real danger." He explained, understanding exactly what the wolf meant.

"No, not this time, but they could have been." Mari explained.

The children looked on, knowing their moms were not happy. Matthias faced the three little ones, and admonished them softly. The reaction of three women reassured him that this was a safe haven for his brother.

"Haven, sit and eat. You will spend the day with me. Say bye to your friends." Savia ordered.

Dreya gasped, Haven was one of her best friends. It wasn't her fault. She went along because of her. Dreya spoke, "Mrs. Savia, Haven didn't want to. I talked her into it."

Suni looked at her daughter. Since moving, Dreya and Naru bloomed. She remembered the day, Haven' and Dreya met. The two girls were standoffish, but like magic, they started giggling, and a friendship blossomed instantly. Dreya wasted no time introducing her new friend to her dragon family.

The children had no fear, and accepted each easily. It was no surprise that their older children shared a blood bond with their dragon cousins. It was obvious that the dragons accepted Haven as family as well. She was so happy that all three kids adapted so easily.

Mari then addressed Naru, "Son, you get to spend the day at home, reading. No excuses. Dreya can't come over, and if you call each other, then you won't have another sleep over for three months." Dreya, Naru, and Haven gasped.

Dreya started to speak, when she realized her mother was watching her. Never one to be afraid, Dreya faced her brother and her friend, "Sorry Naru, sorry Haven, this is my fault."

Dropping her head, the dark-haired beauty faced her mom. Suni smiled, "Save it! You know I know you right?"

Dreya exhaled, "Mommy..." She stopped.

"After breakfast, I'll decide your consequence." Suni whispered.

Andrew and Gao walked in, raising an eyebrow, they knew their youngest members had gotten into something.

Matthias and Valkyre joined the alpha. Gao looked at Matthias and laughed. "Kids are the same everywhere. Those three will be fine, trust me." Matthias sighed and soon the four journeyed to the dining room.

Rayan, Brecken, Yuri saw the kids and knew their progeny were into something again. Love, what's wrong? each male asked.

All three were stunned by the answer they received. Yuri was especially concerned. His daughter shared a blood bond with a dragon. Rayan and Brecken assured the jaguar that his daughter was not in any danger.

Soon everyone came in for breakfast and the three kids ate breakfast in silence.

Yuri nodded, but checked in with Savia. She assured him that their daughter was fine. He sat as his daughter joined them for breakfast. "Haven, do you have something to tell me?" He asked.

Haven looked at her daddy with big tears in her eyes and nodded, Yuric smiled, "We'll talk after breakfast, Ok." He smiled as he reassured his daughter. Andrew looked on, and sent a wave of approval to his pack member.

*****

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I love creating characters that have issues and realize they are not perfect. Thanks CelticWolf for jumping in with both feet again.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers