Highland Pack Ch. 02

Story Info
Excitement in the packlands.
7.6k words
4.69
9.2k
13

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,296 Followers

I'm so excited. In this chapter we get to meet Bryn, Cali, Maddie, and Stuart. These guys are from the wonderful story being written by CelticCat. The story is called "Alex and her Bears". She has been so gracious in allowing me to use them to enhance this short tale. Thanks CelticCat. I hope you all enjoy.

Highland Pack Ch. 2

The other pack members walked in, so the women had to get to work. Savia sent Haven to sit with her sister, and Dreya felt so guilty. She was always getting her brother and friend in trouble. Naru sent her a mental hug, as did Haven. Since bonding with the dragon kids, the three cubs were closer than ever.

All three kids felt sad about disappointing their mothers. But each mom hugged their little one and then could not help but laugh at the look on Matthias's face. Mari faced Valkyre, "Your son will get away with everything. His dad is a real softy."

Valkyre laughed and hugged her husband. "He already does. Just like his cousins." She teased.

Brecken, Rayan, and Yuri entered. They met earlier to map out what jobs needed doing. They could tell immediately that something was wrong. Love, what's wrong? Rayan sent.

Suni replied, Your daughter is too much. I'll handle it later.

Yuri was always alert. Savia sent him waves of calming love. Our daughter has true friends here.

Brecken sent to Mari and she told him his son was into mischief again. Brecken laughed. Then the kids joined their fathers. Matthias and Valkyre joined the kids and their fathers, who each looked confused, then Brecken broke out in a smile. Brecken scented his son, and he knew. His son, his boy, shared a blood bond with one of his dragon cousins. Brecken sat wearing a shit-eating grin. His son was too darn smart.

Yuri still looked shock. He listened to the vampire as Savia sent him a reassuring hug. Haven sat beside him, face downcast, as her friends sat on the other side of the room. The three friends were inseparable, and he suspected that they may have hid this little secret for quite some time.

Dreya looked at the vampires. She was upset that they told on them, but before she could finish her thought Haven spoke. It's OK, Dreya. They are only trying to protect us. Dreya in her few years of wisdom sighed and accepted her friend's words.

I'm sorry you got in trouble too, Haven. The little she wolf sent. Naru yelped and everyone looked his way. He was excited, Mera and her mother entered. Forgetting that he was on punishment, the little wolf ran over to his friends. Mera hugged him and greeted him. Then she noticed that Dreya and Haven weren't with him.

Rayan watched her expressions and he suspected that before this morning ended, they'd know which dragon shared a brother or sister bond with their young.

Someone was in trouble, and she suspected that she knew why. Mera shared a look with her mother. Just then, Alpha Andrew sent. Mera, come here, please.

Dutifully, the young she wolf went to her alphas. She was ready to explain, but then Gao smiled. "Sweetheart, which dragon shared a blood bond with the young ones?" She asked.

Mera swallowed, "Madam Gao, a few months ago, I was watching the little ones when some of the dragon children came over. Shawn brought them, and I got distracted. Anyway, the kids marked each other, but they seemed fine. Shawn and I checked them and no one seemed be hurt. We assumed everything was OK. I found out that the kids can vanish and visit each other a few weeks ago, but I was scared of coming forward. I'm sorry." She whispered.

Andrew nodded. He had to deal with this, but in all things considered; it was not that big of a deal. His own children were hybrids and had the same abilities. He had a thought. What if all of the children could develop this skill? In case of attack, they could use this ability to escape danger. "Mera, have you bonded with a dragon?" He asked.

Mera blushed and stammered. She thought of Shawn. He was special, and also her friend. If she were to share a blood bond, it would be him, but she couldn't tell her alpha that. "No sir, Shawn is just a friend. He would never think about doing something like that. The kids were playing, and it seemed harmless." Mera reiterated. Then, she blushed. Gao noticed how her breath caught. She could hear the girl's heart beat as it picked up a tempo. She was trying to say she had no amorous feelings for this young dragon, but her body said something else entirely. She saw the whimsical look in the young girl's eyes. She may be saying that Shawn was a friend, but Gao suspected, it was much more. Mera, it's OK. No harm has been done. I would love to meet this young man. She sent.

Mera stuttered, "Yes Madam Gao." She whispered. Andrew cast a look at his mate. She hugged him and then sent, Reassure the parents. Their little ones are safe. Andrew smiled.

Andrew sent to the parents of the three young ones to meet with him. He needed to talk with Laird MacLean as well.

"Mera, go enjoy your breakfast. You have nothing to worry about." Gao explained. The young woman then joined her mother who had questions. The pack ate. Soon, breakfast ended, and Suni was in charge of cleaning. Her daughter was helping her for the day. Naru volunteered to stay, as did Haven, but they were on punishment. So Haven went with her Mom, and Naru accompanied his mom to her job as well. The men went to work also. Brecken and Rayan assigned wolves on patrol, as Yuric accompanied them on repair task. Soon, Stork walked out to join them. Matthias noticed that his brother fit in well with this unusual wolf pack. Matthias looked over at Val, and she was enthralled with Stork's easy acceptance as well. He shared a look with his wife and they knew. This was just what he needed.

Mathias also knew that he would find out who attacked his brother and why? Right now Stork was alright and Belinda had healed, but whoever did this was still out there.

"Matthias, Valkyrie, Laird Maclean and Madam Caitlyn are coming over. We must talk." Gao explained. The couple then joined their hostess.

*****

Meanwhile, in the small nearby town, an unexpected visitor was being set free. Walking out of the jail, Leon Givens took a deep breath. If the guy that hired him had not told him to restrain himself, he could have killed every human that dare touch him. He reminded him that he was not here for that. He was here to draw out Matthias. Taking out his phone, he dialed a number. "So, you found him. Has his brother arrived?" A deep voice asked.

"I am not sure. They just released me." Leon growled, "Stupid humans, they really think they are the superior creature. I could crush them with my pinky finger if I chose to do so." He griped.

Myles grew impatient, "Leon, focus." He demanded.

Leon hissed. "I have not seen him. No members of his coven have arrived, but I'm keeping watch."

Dead air, then he spoke. "You've done enough. Knowing Matthias, he's there. Watch that pack. There is something about them." He exhaled. "I'll be in touch." The men hang up and Leon checked into a local hotel.

*****

Gao felt restless. She sent to Andrew. Love, something is wrong. Caitlyn sense a nefarious presence as well.

Although she and Conor were getting ready to visit the alpha couple, she contacted her friend, Gao, something is not right. Does it have to do with the vampires that are visiting? She asked. This was her home, and this pack was her family. The vampire and his family, are they trouble?

They are our guest. I like them. Gao explained.

Caitlyn sighed. Conor and I will be there in an hour. Just be careful. Valkyrie waited, It was obvious that the Madam Alpha was talking with someone. She and Mathias wandered around the small office giving her needed privacy.

"I'm sorry," Gao stated, "Please sit." Matthias and Val did, and soon laughter filled the small room as Gao's three young ones ran in. Val missed her son, and took a moment to check on him. He was content, and Felicity sent that all was well. The kids wanted kisses from their Momma. She and Matthias didn't escape the hugs as well. The boys wanted to go hunting with some older cubs, but the little girl didn't want to do that. Val laughed as Gao handled her rambunctious brood. All three seemed content with what their mother decreed, and dashed off just as fast as they ran in.

Soon, Andrew joined them, and the four talked. Matthias had questions about the attack Andrew answered as best he could. Something about this attack did not sit well with the young vampire. He needed to talk with his father-in-law. Even now, Anton often tried to protect them. He knew that he had arranged this trip for his brother last year. It was as if, he knew something was going on.

Not wanting to upset his host, Matthias kept his thoughts guarded. However, he did send to Anton. Anton responded and knew that now the time for full disclosure.

Belinda was still sleeping when someone knocked to check on her. The healer was satisfied that she seemed to be doing well, and told her to take it easy for a few days. Belinda thanked the dragon as she vanished back home. Getting up, she went out to soak up a little sunlight. She checked on her husband, and he seemed to be content. Sitting out, Belinda was reading and simply enjoying the quiet. As she sat, reading. She checked on her husband, and he was calm. She smiled. Soon she heard voices, as Madam Gao, Valkyre, and Madam Caitlyn joined her. Valkyrie fit right in with the women, but Belinda was not surprised. "Belinda, how are you feeling?" Val asked rushing to her.

"I'm fine, Val. I'm OK. Madam Gao, Madam MacLean, good morning," she greeted cheerily.

Gao smiled, "Good morning Belinda, it seems that you're flourishing."

Belinda chuckled, "Yes, it's so peaceful here."

Caitlyn sat beside her, "I need to know, who would attack you like this?"

Belinda stopped smiling, "I don't know. Stork and I don't bother anyone. He rarely comes out at all, and I am always by his side. Why someone would want to hurt him is a mystery to me?" A band of steal formed in her spine, "However, if their goal is to hurt my husband, I will personally fillet them. He has suffered enough, no one will harm him." She stated.

Caitlyn, Val, and Gao shared a look and smiled. There was more to Belinda than what met the eye. She would one day be a formidable foe.

Val smiled, "We will find them, I promise."

"Now, relax, you and your husband are safe here." Gao reminded her guest.

Belinda sighed, and the women had drinks and simply enjoyed being together. Caitlyn asked a plethora of questions, and Belinda answered, even though she was a very private person. Caitlyn liked her, and because of her she found that this young demon, Stork, was quite amazing as well.

*****

Stork worked hard. He even uncovered his face. At first he feared the stares, but Brecken, Rayan, and Yuric never seemed to notice. All other were-creatures came out, the easily accepted his true appearance. Belinda, they accept me. He sent. No one here cares that I look different. His wife smiled, as she thought about her usually reclusive husband. Here he was outgoing. The betas, Rayan, Yuri, and Brecken, accepted him. Here no one noticed that he was different. Babe, are you alright. If you need me to come back, I can. Stork explained, sending her a huge shaft of love.

I'm fine. Get to work, love. Belinda replied, loving the feeling of warmth from him.

Stork focused on the job at hand. Right now, he was the only vampire out here, but they were surrounded by bears, cats, and even dragons. The dragons patrolled the air as the cats worked, while carefully watching. Yuri was repairing a fence that some of the livestock had broken through, and Stork helped. What normally would have taken several hours, the two men completed in less than three. As they worked, Yuri explained that the pack had to be as self-sufficient as possible. They grew and harvested most of their own foods. Some of the pack members were skilled at this and therefore they never had to worry about being banned from local markets. Stork had to admit, that it made sense. But being that he'd met Laird MacLean, he would question anyone who dare tried to ban this pack.

"Come, we need to check the animals," Yuric explained and they were off. Soon they took a break when Aidan and Layton stopped by. They treated Stork like they would any other guy. Curiously, Layton asked why he never used glamour. Stork felt self-conscious, but he told of the damage he suffered at birth.

Layton and Aidan shared a look. Ripping his wrist, Layton ordered the demon to drink. Stork started to refuse but figured, "Oh well." Upon consuming the blood of MacLean, Stork felt strange.

"Wow!" Brecken gasped as Stork looked at his hands and saw hands not claws. Searching frantically, he saw his human face reflected in the window of a nearby vehicle.Sweetness, what is it? Belinda sent.

Stork could not answer, but vanished to her. Belinda gasped. The man before her was enticing, drop-dead gorgeous. "Belinda" He whispered.

"Stork? How?" She asked. His appearance did not surprise her. To him he was the most handsome man, she'd ever seen anyway, but he was truly overwhelmed by the new look.

"Dragon blood. I'm not sure how long it will last, but I look normal." Stork exhaled. "I want to see Astredon. He will love this face." Stork boasted. Belinda moved to him. She cupped his cheeks and he calmed down. The feel of his wife touching him, soothing him made Stork's heart soar.

"He has always seen a monster, Babe. My nephew has never seen me as a man." Stork explained. "No one has. Wait, Matthias and Val are still here. I need to see them." He babbled on and on. Belinda was silent; Stork quieted down.

"Baby, baby, is this permanent? I mean, how long will this glamour last?" She asked.

"I don't know. Not long, but I can look normal. I can be just a regular guy." He whispered.

Belinda hugged him, and Stork held his wife so tightly, but then he remembered, he left Yuric in a lurch. "I have to get back but I wanted you to see." Then soon he left her to return to work. As he was gone, the dragon and wolf brothers talked. If ingesting dragon blood restored glamour however temporary, they believed they could help heal Stork.

Stork returned and the men talked. He wanted to try it, but he refused to put his new friends in danger. Yuric listened. He had questions. His daughter shared a blood bond with a dragon. What did that mean for her?

Layton and Aidan knew something bothered the jaguar and unwilling to stay in the dark, they asked.

Brecken explained what happened with the kids. Aidan knew the jaguar was worried and he understood. Stork was fascinated, but the dragon brothers told Yuri something that made him smile.

His daughter was now part dragon. No one would hurt her. She was now a member of the Clan MacLean. Stork looked puzzled.

"We need to talk with father. If he agrees then I think we can help you Stork. With you being part demon, we cannot promise anything, but we will try and if Dad says it's ok." Rayan explained.

Brecken and Rayan looked confused. "Wait, why do you have to ask?"

"Father is Laird of this land. He is the highest one of us. Every decision we make affects him. When we were kids, we didn't understand, but now we do." The four brothers shared a look recalling the tragic event of recent years. An evil dragon wanted their children. They defeated him, but at a great cost. Madam Gao lost her only living relative, and the Ming Clan was eliminated.

Stork spoke, "Whether he does or does not approve. I saw my other self, and my wife saw me a man for the first time. For that alone, I am grateful." Before long, the group went about their jobs as the other wolves patrolled the mountainous region.

*****

Gina, from Jackson, was out on patrol. She liked being here in the Highlands. Here no one judged her, and seemed to understand that she wanted to be left alone. She traveled here with several people from all three packs back home. After her best friend, Zena, was destroyed by Madam Serene, Gina became even more reclusive. At Jackson, no male wanted her. When she visited Kingsley, she feared if anyone their learned of her past, they'd refuse her also. So she decided, she'd be better off alone.

When the chance to leave the country came, she volunteered to go. Many warrior wolves traveled to Scotland. Bertrand, Ryelle, and Jamal sent soldiers. However, Gina was one of the fiercest soldiers. The Macgregor Pack was family and they would fight with them. She stayed to herself, rarely interacting with others. On this day, she chose to patrol alone. Removing her garments, and shifting, Gina sat about her duties. She loved the highlands, the natural slope of the land reminded her of springtime at home. She walked, not realizing that she had wandered too far away from the pack boundaries.

As she walked, she smiled. Suni and Mari were amazing. They went out of their way to welcome her. She knew they worried, but she was fine. Those two ladies welcomed all of their former pack members and the members from Kingsley as well. Yet, they worried about her. She knew. She also knew that they had talked to their alpha madam about their concerns. Gao learned of her friendship with Zena and how she was ostracized after the other woman was banned. She even travelled to Kingsley in hope of finding a mate, but she segregated herself instead.

When the opportunity to come to Scotland arose, she requested to be considered personally. At first Madam Tasha wanted to refuse. Gina was too quiet. In Scotland, she could isolate herself even more, which was exactly what she did.

Gao knew where she patrolled and asked that several smaller dragons track her. She was never really alone. On this day, the young dragons grew bored and lost sight of her. For the first time since coming to the Highland's, Gina was alone.

"Well, well, well, what have we here?" A scraggly voice announced. Gina tried to retreat when one of the men grabbed her.

"No, little pup. We need a dog to help us hunt. Come' here," and he grabbed her neck, secured it in a piece of wore and tied her to a rock. Gina barked snapped, and growled at her captors. The men found her actions amusing.

Unbeknownst to them, her cries didn't go unheard. As they laughed, the biggest, meanest, blackest wolf they had ever seen came at them. He was not alone, for two wolves accompanied them.

The men reached for their weapons when the animals charged ready to attack. They stood between the small female and the men. The men took off, as two of the wolves chased them. The biggest wolf stayed behind. Gina looked at him. He stared at her, his animal refusing to move. The large wolf growled and Gina was nervous. The sense of fear from her, gave the man control and he shifted. As he changed, Gina relaxed, marveling at the most handsome man she had ever seen kneeled before her. Gina, no longer terrified, shifted and he broke the chain that the men clamped on her.

The other two returned, and shared a great laugh at the expense of the hunters. Soon, Gina learned more about them. The group was from Africa. They had heard of this strange pack, and wanted to meet them. She was like them, Dark. They knew others like them existed, but they lived across the ocean. Their sire lived in the southern part of the Americas. Their families left in search of better opportunities, but each young pup was told of their grandfather in the Americas. Their families moved to Europe many centuries ago. They kept their human forms most of the time. But each man knew they were descendants of Nakenda.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,296 Followers