Highland Pack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"I'm sorry. This is Uncle Stuart, Dad's brother." Mathias explained.

"Uncle, we don't have an uncle." Stork stated, even though this man could be his father's twin.

Stork froze, but Stuart wasn't having it. "Welcome nephew, welcome." He moved to embrace the young man, but Stork stepped back. Stuart nodded and gave him space. "Ah lad, I promise yer this. I'm here an yer never gonna be alone again." I promise you, Ezra, your boys will be protected. RaNul won't get near them.

*****

In the cold room at the hotel, a small group gathered for the evening. Two men, both appeared accomplished in their own right, and a beautiful dark-haired goddess talked. All were vengeful, and did not trust each other. But, each one had something the other needed, and until their goal was met, they would stick together.

"When do we attack?" Inuit asked. She was growing impatient. Her companion looked at her and he knew she was a loose cannon. "We are not attacking that pack directly. We'll cause others to do our dirty work. They are an abomination, and many are not pleased with them. A few precisely placed words and a few suggestions, and that pack will be decimated in a year or so. I can assume leadership in my coven once I've killed Matthias and you my dear can have your heart's desire.

Inuit looked away. That statement was not true. Her heart desired one man and he was gone. Myles watched the dragoness. She was beautiful, and loyal to a certain degree. Maybe tonight, they could give each other comfort. He had no desire to join with any female and a dragon was a safe and any other woman.

"You two are pathetic. I'll find my entertainment elsewhere," Mercul stated as he left. Both Inuit and Myles disgusted him.

Myles was glad that the other man walked out. He had more exciting things on his mind. Taking Inuit's hand, Myles stood and pulled her into his embrace. For a moment, Inuit pretended he was Kulkrit. She closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes, Inuit. I won't let you pretend I'm him." Myles whispered, as he took control and led her to his bed. Inuit was impressed. The vampire had stamina. He was good, but he was not Kulkrit. Soon she lay next to him as he turned his back to her and slept. There was no warmth, no affection, just cold hard sex and he was done with her. She was not surprised; Kulkrit treated her the same way. Yet, something deep inside shattered a bit more. Shaking off her doldrums, Inuit took to her dragon form and took flight. She didn't go far, just for enough to watch the castle, the place where the object of her hate rested.

*****

I hope you enjoyed chapter 2. Please share your thoughts.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers