Hight Art Erotica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xalanz
xalanz
9 Followers

Seeing her like this enraged Sergei. He marched up to the door and started banging on it.

Eventually Serona opened the door a murderous look on her face.

"You son of a bitch, leave me alone."

"Do you love her?" was all Sergei asked her.

"What do you know about love?" asked Serona sarcastically.

"Oh I know more about love than you Senorita. And its breaking my heart right now to see the love of my life broken to pieces because of you."

"Don't think you can understand what I'm going through! I loved her unconditionally and for me it was always Mareka.. never anyone else.. always Mareka. And now.. I'm not even sure whether she was mine to begin with!"

She started to close the door again but Sergei held the handle.

"Goddamnit leave me alone."

"I will not leave until you let her in and let us explain things."

"What is there to explain, it was pretty evident what was going on back there at the house."

"True what you saw was real. But there is so much more to it Senorita. Let us in and let us explain. At least give her that chance. Look at her.. Goddamnit just look at her!" shouted Sergei.

Mareka was a mess, her eyes puffy with all the crying as she lay there in a heap.

Serona couldn't bear to look at her like this.

"Come inside.." she finally said.

Serona brought some brandy in a glass for Mareka and told Sergei to lay her down in one of the guest bedrooms. Mareka quietly sipped the brandy and allowed Sergei to lead her into the guest bedroom. She turned around to look at Serona but she was looking the other way.

"Please Sergei, please you have to convince her. I'll die if you can't"

"Don't worry mon amie I will convince her. You need not worry. Just rest here for a bit."

Sergei came back to the living room to see that Serona was seated on a couch and she gestured for him to sit in the couch opposite her.

"So.. what is it that you think you can say to convince me?"

"Serona first off I want to tell you that what we have, or what we had as a matter of fact, Mareka and I.. it was strictly sexual."

"You expect me to believe that."

"Yes.. for her sake. You see for Mareka, sleeping with a man was a new kind of experiment, something she had never tried before. Something that she started to like for it was different. You can't fault her for that. For her I am just like a plaything to meet and fuck once or twice every two months."

"And for you?"

"For me it is true love senorita. Since I have been with Mareka I have been with no other woman. But from the beginning I knew that she could never be mine. She has always and will always belong to you."

"And you were ok with that."

"Yes.. those intimate moments I spent with her were enough to keep me going. I swear I tell you the truth."

"But how can I be sure that you are telling the truth?"

"I must tell you Senorita that before Mareka I had many women. I could have any woman I wanted, anytime I wanted. But after Mareka I only wanted Mareka. Such is the power she has over me. You can look me in the eye when I say this, I love her with all my soul. But I knew I cannot have her for she belongs with you. The first time we were together I seduced her.. I had seen her the first time at that art do where you had accompanied her and I was smitten. It was there that I had realised that I wanted her no matter what. I had pestered her, stalked her and finally convinced her. But even back then I knew that for her this was meaningless. I saw you in bed with Mareka before I slept with her."

"You what!!" said Serona flaring up..

"Please Senorita hear me out. I had followed her back to your house and I was trying to ascertain whether she was awake when I climbed up to the window to see you two making love. And I must say it wasn't just sex between two people.. it looked like sharing a bond so great, so unshakable that nothing could break it. Even through the window it was evident that what the two of you had, the power of this bond was simply too great. And I had felt jealous for I had never had that feeling. Even today I have not."

Serona sat there quietly for a bit thinking things over.

Sergei remained quiet. Eventually Serona spoke again..

"So you're saying that what you had with Mareka was meaningless?"

"For me it was not but for Mareka I cannot say. This I will say though.. you are the one she wants.."

Serona finally got up and went to the room where Mareka was lying. She stood at the doorway looking at her. Sensing her presence, Mareka opened her eyes and looked at her. For a minute or two they just looked into each other's eyes. Then Serona came to her and embraced her, then kissed her passionately. The gleam came back to Mareka's eyes.

"So you forgive me?" she said timidly.

"Yes, yes my love all is forgiven. Sergei explained to me how things are between the two of you.. and how you feel about me. I am lucky to have somebody like you who loves me so much. I have realized that now. That Sergei of your isn't so bad after all.." she said smiling. Finally the mirth was back in their relationship.

"Look, we all should stay the night here, its getting late and driving back to the city at night isn't a very good idea. These mountain roads are treacherous at night." Said Serona once they were all back in the living room.

"Are you sure I can stay the night?" asked Sergei earnestly.

"Yes Sergei, you are most welcome to stay the night. You can sleep in the guest room. Mareka and I will sleep in the room upstairs.

And so it was settled. They had a quiet dinner and Sergei excused himself early, leaving Mareka and Serona sitting outside on the porch, looking out onto the moonlit lake.

When Sergei had left, Serona spoke to Mareka..

"I'm glad I didn't draw this out. I couldn't think about a life without you Mareka."

"And I you Serona. Sergei did explain things to you his way but I still want to explain myself. I wouldn't want there to be any more secrets or lose ends between us anymore. Never again.."

"Its ok Mareka, you don't have to explain yourself.. you were just experimenting.. I guess that's natural."

"No Serona, it wasn't just experimenting. I loved to make love to Sergei and I won't deny it. I do love you with all my heart and sex with you is amazing.. but sex with Sergei was a whole other thing, it kind of felt like being transported to another plane of existence."

Serona had a discerning look on her face.

"Look Serona I know that you hate guys but believe me, being with a guy is so much more different than being with a woman. And with Sergei I never felt any inhibitions or any guilt. He has always been a gentleman to me. And I respect him for that."

"I'm glad you came clean about this Mareka."

"Are you angry?"

Serona paused a bit before answering.

"No I'm not really angry.. actually I am curious now.. what is so different about being with a man.."

"It's a different kind of passion, their longing and keeping them on the edge, their struggle to last for you, to make you feel wanted. It's all so different you know. With Sergei I liked to keep him on the edge. That forbidden pleasure, the feeling of him growing inside me, getting harder with every thrust, with every stroke.. and finally the release, the feeling of him coming inside me, our bodies quivering against each other in the throes of ecstasy.. It was all too surreal."

Serona sat there digesting what Mareka had told her.

"And you never felt that with me?"

"Serona, with you it was always love and our lovemaking has always been so much more passionate. When I came with you, it was beautiful, incomparable to any other describable feeling. It was a feeling of being one with you. But with Sergei, it's all about degrees of control, and letting go of that control."

Serona looked deep into Mareka's eyes for a bit then said.

"I wanna feel it."

"Feel what?"

"Feel what you had with Sergei"

"What are you saying Serona?"

Serona didn't say anything, she just got up and took Mareka's hand. She led her to the guest room where Sergei lay awake.

Serona entered the guest room with Mareka in tow and as she entered, Sergei was surprised to see the two of them coming into his room.

Without a word Serona sat down on the bed beside Sergei, then she looked him in the eyes and placing one hand on his cheek, she brought her lips close to his, then kissed him on the lips, a slow lingering kiss.

Sergei did not say anything, he only looked at her, if he was bewildered by this turn of events, he didn't show it.

He then kissed Serona back and held her head in his hands as he kissed her deeply and passionately.

Meanwhile Mareka, seeing the two of them kissing so passionately, started to get turned on. She sat down on a couch at the end of the bed and continued to watch them.

Their kissing became more passionate and Sergei let his hand slide down to Serona's halter top. He slid his hand under her top and within her bra and started massaging her nipple.

At first Serona felt a little taken aback and stopped kissing him. She looked at him hesitatingly for a second or two. Then she decided to go with the flow and continued to kiss him indicating that he could go on.

Sergei caressed her nipple gently, with care and he could sense it getting tighter. He then let his kisses trail down to her throat and taking her head in his arms, he lay her on the bed. Then he continued to trail kisses down to the cleft between her breasts.

Serona was surprised as she was getting turned on by what Sergei was doing.

He slid his hand down her jeans and let his fingers gently caress her clitoris. She was starting to get wet and this encouraged Sergei.

He then halted for a moment to take off his shirt to reveal his chiselled structure. Serona kissed him on his chest and let her hands play over his body, exploring his chest, his arms, his torso. She could see the bulge in his pants and wanted to feel it in her hands. She slid her hands over to his belt and started to unbuckle it. Sergei did not stop her. She unzipped him and lowered his boxer to reveal his penis, erect with anticipation.

She took a moment to look at it, and contrary to what she thought, it wasn't as disgusting as she had thought it might be.

Using her index finger, she explored the tip of his penis, gliding it over his glans and the head. She liked the effect this had on his penis as it twitched indicating how aroused Sergei was getting.

Meanwhile Mareka was getting really turned on and she started to undress. She wanted Sergei inside her so badly, or feel Serona's tongue on herself, but tonight was Serona's night and she would have to be content with taking care of herself.

Serona played with Sergei's penis for a bit, enjoying the effect she was having on him, enjoying the way his penis seemed to respond to her touch, drops of precum starting to form on the head.

She slid her fingers over the precum, then over the head of his penis, making it wet and glistening with anticipation.

She then paused for a bit to take off her top and her bra to reveal her breasts, the tips of her nipples erect with excitement.

Sergei brought his face close to a nipple and let his tongue play over it. This elicited a moan from Serona who was starting to enjoy herself.

As he played with her nipple, she slid a hand down her jeans and started to massage her clitoris.

Sergei lay her down and unbuttoning her jeans, he slid them off her legs to reveal a red panty soaked with Serona's wetness. He took those off as well to reveal her glistening lips, wet with her juices.

He then took off his jeans and his boxers to become completely naked. For a moment he stood there, letting Serona get a good look at his manhood, his penis fully erect now and glistening with precum.

Then he got back on to the bed over Serona and taking his penis in one hand, he slid its head over Serona's pussy, slowly and probingly so as to make her even more wet. She liked the way he let his penis play over her pussy and moved her hips towards his penis indicating the pleasure it was giving her. Sergei continued for a bit till he knew Serona wanted it really badly. He wouldn't let her touch herself, just continued to tease her with his penis, pinning her hands with his.

Finally when he saw that Serona wanted it really bad, he slide his penis into her opening a little bit, just to tease her a bit more.

Serona tried to take him all inside her by moving her hips but Sergei moved his hips backwards to prolong the teasing. Serona was loving the way he was playing with her, his playing hard to get made her even more horny.

Seeing Serona becoming restless now, Sergei finally slid his penis all the way into her pussy. Serona gasped with pleasure. Mareka was right she though, this truly was a feeling like no other.

Watching Sergei slide his penis into Serona, Mareka couldn't control herself any longer and she started to masturbate.

Sergei held for a bit, looking into Serona's eyes, the pleasure and desire evident in her eyes. Then thrusting for the first time, he kissed her, making her body arch towards him to meet the thrusts of his penis.

Slowly at first he thrust, using one hand to support himself and the other to play over her body, touch her on the breasts, her stomach below the navel and the inner region of her thighs. This exploration of her body by Sergei drove Serona wild and she started moving her hips a bit more urgently to Sergei's thrusting.

Very soon, Sergei was on the verge of exploding and he told Serona to stop. But she didn't listen.

"Please stop, I'm about to come."

"Oh my God, don't stop Sergei, just give it to me."

He tried to withdraw but Serona held his hips in place with her hands and continued to move her hips, milking him to his climax.

"Please Stop.. I can't come inside you."

"Just come inside me, I don't care.. I need you to come inside me."

Serona started to move her hips faster now and the feeling of losing control was becoming unbearable for Sergei. He felt like he was about to burst, his entire being about to be obliterated to smithereens.

Giving up, he started thrusting again, allowing the feeling inside his penis to grow stronger, the sweet pain of release only a few strokes away.

Just before he was about to come, Serona slid her finger in his ass and immediately Sergei exploded inside her, coming with such force that his entire body shook and convulsed as if he were having a fit. The orgasm left him gasping for breath and he collapsed on top of Serona, exhausted.

Serona let him lay there for a bit, still inside her, herself exhausted and satiated. Finally Sergei rolled off her. She propped up on her elbows to see Mareka sitting on the couch masturbating. She wasn't done. Serona beckoned to her to come over.

Mareka came over to the bed and lay beside Serona. They started kissing passionately and Serona slid her hand down to Mareka's pussy and started to finger it. Then she stopped for a bit and looking at Sergei she said

"How soon before you're ready for an encore?"

xalanz
xalanz
9 Followers
12